crys27 was place on hold

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56442

thefreedude

11-03-2007 14:06:18

I am just letting everyone know that crys27 sign up under me and she was place on hold fo multiple accounts, I pay her already, so I just PM her to see if I can get my money back.

condra

11-03-2007 14:11:11

what site?

gmario

11-03-2007 14:18:45

Wow thats bad for other users i'm guessing. shock

soon2bbriz

11-03-2007 14:38:00

he went on hold for me as well on cash.cot. i didn't pay him first though thank goodness

KeithA

11-03-2007 14:58:06

Pending an explanation, crys27 has had her ability to start new trades limited.

thefreedude

11-03-2007 16:00:28

[quoteaf0a0025b5="KeithA"]Pending an explanation, crys27 has had her ability to start new trades limited.[/quoteaf0a0025b5]

it was for comps.somethin4nothin

He was place on hold because

[quoteaf0a0025b5]A user you referred, lililililili, has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Multiple Accounts You have been found as having multiple accounts. This is against our Terms of Service. If you feel this is an error, please use our Support section.

The following notes were also included

Setting up multiple accounts.[/quoteaf0a0025b5]

unknown uchiha

11-03-2007 17:38:07

Crys27 went on hold for me on GiftMonkey and ZeroPriceTags for multiple accounts and offer fraud.

GiftMonkey was for multiple accounts (three of them) though GiftMonkey let her slide on that one. Additionally, she went on hold for ZeroPriceTags but JKirk let her second account pass through approval for Phones.ZPT under me though her original ZPT one was on hold for completing Blockbuster more than once.

I didn't see fit to report it since we had technically solved the trades, though she's been getting on my nerves about payment and how it worked. Basically she was to be paid $8/point on GiftMonkey and $15/site for the others from our T&C of the trade but she kept insisting that 24 hours meant "signup/green" when I clearly told her that it meant "trade started in module/green". I have been out of contact with her for a week now.

maksmom

12-03-2007 12:22:24

She went red on me, too on 250.free4me. I had already paid her and asked for my money back. She paid me back in full, apologized and told me it was newbie error on her part...I didn't say anything because I got my $ back and figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt (we all make mistakes). I still felt slightly suspicious because of a couple of other things which are too complicated to go into here, but didn't want to raise a red flag because she did pay me back and I had no proof that she was anything other than sincerely apologetic. Now it looks like she's gone red on a whole bunch of places and I wish I had said something when it happened to me. I really hope those of you who already paid her get your money back like I did.

condra

12-03-2007 12:27:54

well....she's yellow on goldenfreebies

thefreedude

12-03-2007 18:45:25

She read my PM but did not replied. I have open a paypal dispute and recommend everyone who have paid her to do the same.

nytrate

12-03-2007 18:59:03

dang it... this person better not go red on my giftfiesta site

asuperstar103

13-03-2007 06:19:57

Ahhh...man she did 6friendsnetwork site for me. Wonder if she will red when I submit for approval. I'm having trouble with this site anyway, have another lady who won't green, insists she submitted for approval and the site says she did not. This other person, not mentioning names yet, also went red on my hotstuff site. I've had just about all I can take of these scammers in here. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

stueybaby17

13-03-2007 11:08:30

[quote7f798bf12f="nytrate"]dang it... this person better not go red on my giftfiesta site[/quote7f798bf12f]

From reading other posts it looks like they probably will.

Wow, I'm glad that my PM about a site wasnt' responded to.

I hope everybody gets their problems straghtened out.

nytrate

13-03-2007 12:38:52

She read my PM stating my concerns and did not respond

I guess this is how she's gonna play it. I did her offers but one needs manual credit and I'm going to wait to see if my giftfiesta site gets approved first.

and unfortunately for her, giftfiesta takes liforeverli

soon2bbriz

13-03-2007 21:20:14

I agree with you marksmom! She went red on a cot site for me but since i didn't pay her first I didn't see the need in posting anything in the scammers section. Wish for all those out there who did trade with her that i had!!!

unknown uchiha

13-03-2007 22:03:16

This person PMed me and attacked me/flamed me just because I let you guys know that she went red on two of my sites. Regardless of "clearing up reds", it's been MENTIONED that she went red and had TWO of the three sites clear up.

[quotef88a8dfa94="crys27"]
Out of contact for a week? Why would I , you still owe me on a site that you still need 11 people on (after 4 weeks???)... and I was getting on your nerves. I can still show you proof of your own words if you like. and why the lies. Giftmonkey? On hold, again you are ungrateful because if I was getting on your nerves you would have not asked me to get the rest of the points for you. Anyway, no one asked for your EXTRA comments about your Lying ADS. You threw that in, so should I put your PM's out there and time trades started (which you can see yourself) but felt the opprortunity to down someone else. No one asked me my input but see talkers get alot of play around here.

Forgot to mention that I cleared the red up on Phones (not that he let me slide, because he wouldnt have had I not contacted him). Should have known for dealing with someone still sucking on his momma's titty.[/quotef88a8dfa94]

Go ahead, remove your green from my sites. Not like they won't go red after seeing what's happened. You are an irresponsible and extremely hard to work with trader.

gmario

13-03-2007 22:07:23

This person PMed me and attacked me/flamed me just because I let you guys know that she went red on two of my sites. Regardless of "clearing up reds", it's been MENTIONED that she went red and had TWO of the three sites clear up.[/quote

i saw the user on this board while i was browsing it too, i figure they would post something but i guess not.

unknown uchiha

13-03-2007 22:10:55

Crys, you have an obligation of clearing up ALL your reds here. If not, I'm not paying you and you can go ahead and remove your "green" on my sites. I have no doubt that they'd go red after these problems anyways.

crys27

14-03-2007 07:43:20

[quoteffd9ec7af8="unknown uchiha"]Crys, you have an obligation of clearing up ALL your reds here. If not, I'm not paying you and you can go ahead and remove your "green" on my sites. I have no doubt that they'd go red after these problems anyways.[/quoteffd9ec7af8]

Initially I was waiting for freedude to update this thread ad that I have paid him since this is what I asked him to do. But since he hasn't after day two, here I am. Noticing no one has anything to say unless its bad and he didn't want to acknowledge his money. Of course he was ungrateful again "Why didn't you just refund my money instead of just paying me? I lost a $1." Ummm, actually 88¢ - but that's what I got. Oh well, can't please some people. I also asked him why didn't he just PM me for his money back prior to posting his thread about me. Again, everyone likes drama (and UKNOWN) butting in other people's business cause they have nothing better to do.

I don't appreciate the comments made about me (especially by that UNKNOWN person). I am not a scammer which is why I paid a number of you back already. Again, signed up the wrong way on the sites (new acct rather than extending them) and result REDs. This is only my 4th week here (most of the sites were done first 2 weeks I started) and I made mistakes, doesn't make me a fraud or the terrible words you are using (and the way you are all speaking like I don't even exist.) I have only been contacting all my sites since then and asking them to reassure that I have signed up correctly and to confirm that I will not RED last minute (once you all submit for approval). And so far, nothing is wrong with any of them. But not sure if I asked them all, so PM if you want an answer on your site. I have already PM'd a couple of you with the status of that.
Asuperstar, condra, nytrate (unkown) hotgifts, your sites are okay. If your name not here, PM me to find out.

Unknown Uchiha, would assume you were a girl cause you whine like one but I guess that's what makes a boy still living with his momma. What I was trying to tell you is that since your site is okay you should just shut up and if you had to say anything....STICK TO THE SUBJECT. You announced some extra lies that only makes you look suspicious (which you have always been by trying to stiff me on all 3 sites I did for you.

Bottom line, if you didn't pay me on green- then fine don't pay me til after approval. If you have and I am red, just PM me for your money back...no problem. By now, I know the routine and shouldn't red anymore, but not doing any more sites for a long time.

crys27

14-03-2007 08:18:20

[quote3c38db9ed5="unknown uchiha"]Crys, you have an obligation of clearing up ALL your reds here. If not, I'm not paying you and you can go ahead and remove your "green" on my sites. I have no doubt that they'd go red after these problems anyways.[/quote3c38db9ed5]

Additionally, I will be expecting my $40 for Hotgifts & Abercrombie when you have submitted these accts for approval. I noticed you modified your ad (just to prove what I said about "always thinking of a way to stiff people for money")

So, will be expecting you to fix your thread for these 2 sites. and keeping in touch (and not lie and say I'm out of contact for a week again) and letting me know your status with these sites.

It's only fair seeing as I was the last ref you got 3 weeks ago on all sites and you aren't working on them to get the rest of the refs so you can pay your refs on approvals. The sites I got from you only need 2 people each (out of 7 & 10) so wondering if you should have been concentrating on getting your refs, rather than talking so much.

Mind you, you said alot in here, but hardly nothing thru PM so you are just bored looking for trouble.

KeithA

14-03-2007 08:41:01

Has everyone been refunded or otherwise compensated that deserves to be?

thefreedude

14-03-2007 16:57:18

Yes, it is true i did received my money back and no it is not true that two days have pass, I got paid yesterday at night.

Also crys27 stated that is was a newbie mistake ( I do not know how can someone with 31TR can make newbie mistake) Anyway I got my money back D