settlement reached

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56384

nytrate

10-03-2007 15:24:30

Officially4Free has agreed to settle this matter with me privately. If mods would like to lock that would be fine.

The matter, although upsetting to me at first, was handled with the utmost professionalism.

manOFice

10-03-2007 15:33:30

For one, You haven't even spoken with the owner. If you explain your situation then he might help you out. You never went into details with me previously until a second ago where you ran on here to say scam. I have msg'ed the owner and waiting to hear back from him again and have told him to contact you to work it out.

And also you have no idea how many greens you had or anyones email address that signed up under you. I think it's rude to come on here and post this when you haven't spoke with the owner yet to try and work it out. You have only spoken with me for a brief moment.
And you're already throwing out threats.

nytrate

10-03-2007 15:38:01

well I'll edit it as soon as I get a response. saying "tough luck" in other words is just not going to cut it. That is a terrible policy

manOFice

10-03-2007 15:40:13

[quotea76542dd7b="nytrate"]well I'll edit it as soon as I get a response. saying "tough luck" in other words is just not going to cut it. That is a terrible policy[/quotea76542dd7b]

The owner is very nice actually and will probably work this out for you. He knows no details on the situation. And ask any site owner, their TOS says they can change it at anytime.

nytrate

10-03-2007 15:43:49

[quote4bbbe5ce0e="O4F-Manofice"]And ask any site owner, their TOS says they can change it at anytime.[/quote4bbbe5ce0e]

I'm not trying to be mean or rude. It is just downright shocking. Being said you are free to start over is not nice. It is ridiculous.

And ask any lawyer, change of terms in reference to an expiration of service does not hold up.