I'll Never Do Business With MyFreeVideoIpods Ever Again

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56355

HedgeHog

10-03-2007 11:58:40

I decided to delete the trade that I was currently doing with someone, not because it was their fault, but because it was taking way to long for myfreevideoipods to respond. My experience with them is extremely negative and the item I got wasn't what I thought it was supposed to be; deception just pisses me off! I was already charge the none refundable monthly fee of $49.99, and it's been almost a month, but no credit to my account. I've put in several credit requests and help tickets, but they weren't helpful at all. TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I'm quitting this business based on this bad experience, unless some one is willing to pay me $49.99. I hope no one else ever uses the myfreevideoipods unless you want to wait forever just to get credit.

TriforceXHacks

10-03-2007 12:05:23

[quote0a7ebebdc3="HedgeHog"]I decided to delete the trade that I was currently doing with someone, not because it was their fault, but because it was taking way to long for myfreevideoipods to respond. My experience with them is extremely negative and the item I got wasn't what I thought it was supposed to be; deception just pisses me off! I was already charge the none refundable monthly fee of $49.99, and it's been almost a month, but no credit to my account. I've put in several credit requests and help tickets, but they weren't helpful at all. TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I'm quitting this business based on this bad experience, unless some one is willing to pay me $49.99. I hope no one else ever uses the myfreevideoipods unless you want to wait forever just to get credit.[/quote0a7ebebdc3]

huh

gmario

10-03-2007 12:08:01

[quote5ae2fc575c="HedgeHog"]I decided to delete the trade that I was currently doing with someone, not because it was their fault, but because it was taking way to long for myfreevideoipods to respond. My experience with them is extremely negative and the item I got wasn't what I thought it was supposed to be; deception just pisses me off! I was already charge the none refundable monthly fee of $49.99, and it's been almost a month, but no credit to my account. I've put in several credit requests and help tickets, but they weren't helpful at all. TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I'm quitting this business based on this bad experience, unless some one is willing to pay me $49.99. I hope no one else ever uses the myfreevideoipods unless you want to wait forever just to get credit.[/quote5ae2fc575c]

Ouch thx for the warning tho.

moviemadnessman

10-03-2007 12:15:41

I tried looking up myfreevideoipods, and the only site I found wasn't even a freebie site. Did you mean 'Yourfreevideoipods', which is a Trainn site? Because I haven't encountered poor crediting with pretty much any of their sites, and their support has been pretty decent. I was just trying to seek clarification, because the site you named doesn't seem to exist.

Regardless, though, I'm sorry you had a bad experience, regardless the reason, but you shouldn't let it boot you from the freebie scene. Sometimes these things happen, though, and you have to do what you have to do.

ghstlegacy17

10-03-2007 13:29:36

Yeah, what is myfreevideoipods? If you meant yourfreevideoipods, then I'm not sure I quite follow because Trainn has worked for me on 4 different sites already and have provided great customer service.

DIABLO

10-03-2007 13:36:56

I think he thinks that the freebie site charged him and didn't give him credit, they can't do anything about crediting, when they get word from the offer company that you did the offer they will credit you, they can't credit you and pay you if they don't receive credit. What offer did you do?

sugartaspice

11-03-2007 15:59:13

Well if it is yourfreevideoipods I have to admit that they are very slow at crediting. Many of my referrals have been waiting a while to get their credit (

DIABLO

11-03-2007 16:02:43

[quote8b80aba932="sugartaspice"]Well if it is yourfreevideoipods I have to admit that they are very slow at crediting. Many of my referrals have been waiting a while to get their credit ([/quote8b80aba932]

Trainn has some of the best crediting out there, your referrals must have done something wrong, I've only had 1 offer not credit, and I've done one at every site except 1. That's much better than some other sites I've done.

speedno2chick

15-03-2007 16:45:33

Lately, I think all the sites are taking a while to credit. Still waiting for credit ona couple sites for over a week.
I have my refs to pay and I can't even finish the sites to put in for approval. The crediting is supposed to be the offer company's fault though. Not the site.

ghstlegacy17

15-03-2007 17:01:42

I find that kind of strange b/c in the past two weeks, I've had about 8 out of 9 refs credit on the Trainn sites without any problems at all.

gator1002

16-03-2007 09:32:19

Most of mine also credit although I do seem to have a problem with newbies doing somthing wrong and blaming the site only to find out they forgot to delete cookies or left the site and came back later to finish. I still think that 99.9% of the time its the new trader going through the learning curve.