amyd went red UPDATE (got my money back :) )

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56126

sugartaspice

07-03-2007 21:42:58

This user went red on my site, after I had sent money and left TR ( I had clearly explained what could cause you to go red and that I would ask for a refund if she did. I have PMed her, and sent a paypal request for my money back with no luck. Also another user, hazelemele did not go green on my site after I went green on her site, and has now been out of contact for a month.

trippmarxx

07-03-2007 21:50:02

She went red on mastercard.2dollardeal for me as well

laurelwm

08-03-2007 04:26:59

Have you PMd a moderator about these two cases???? That should be your first action, with posting here only after you have tried that first. The moderators can help you much more than anyone here can.

Have they read your PMs?? (Are they in your Outbox or your Sentbox?) If they really have not been back, the moderators may not be able to do much more than watch for them to come back and take care of it when & if they do. But if they are still here, the moderators will enforce it. I have had good results working with KeithA and theysayjump, but the other mods are very good also.

Laurel

sugartaspice

08-03-2007 09:29:07

Well amyd finally responded to my paypal request for money and said that she is waiting for funds to tranfer to her paypal account so she can pay me. About hazelemel I did contact thesayjump and he said that hazelemel has not been on the forum for a while, but it didn't seem like he could do anything about it. Hazelemel has not read my PMs as she has not been on the forum for around a month.

gmario

08-03-2007 09:33:42

That sucks that she went red, thx for the heads up!

givmea1032

08-03-2007 18:28:39

Hmmmm, I had her as ref on customorderthis, and of course site is down so i can't check.... (

laurelwm

08-03-2007 19:46:02

[quotead3a23e4de="sugartaspice"] About hazelemel I did contact thesayjump and he said that hazelemel has not been on the forum for a while, but it didn't seem like he could do anything about it. Hazelemel has not read my PMs as she has not been on the forum for around a month.[/quotead3a23e4de]

Well, if she doesn't ever come back, there is nothing the moderators or any one else can do about it. If they know, they can be aware so that if she does come back, they can address it.

Have you already paid her?? If not, your best bet may just be to move on. If you have, you may be able to file a PayPal dispute.

Laurel

sugartaspice

08-03-2007 20:18:23

I have already paid amyd, and I sent a request for the money, and replied and said she has to transfer some funds or something, and she said she was going to send the money today, which hasn't happened yet. For hazelemel it was a I go green on your site, you go green on my site deal. I went green on hers and she didn't on mine (

Thorne128

23-03-2007 10:43:04

Amyd has greened on 2 sites I am working on. I payed her for both upon green. One site has been completed, so I won't have to worry about that one, but the other I am still working on. She is still green on YouriPodNano4free, I will keep watching. Thanks for the heads up.

ghstlegacy17

23-03-2007 12:19:27

I don't quite understand why people have to transfer funds to their paypal account if it is verified. For me, I sometimes have $0.00 balance in my paypal account but I still use it to pay people because it instantly and automatically transfers money from my bank account to pay for a transaction if I don't have enough in paypal =\