confused!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56063

lisamarie4824

07-03-2007 11:44:41

I've read through the tutorials, FaQ's, Newbie guides, but I still am lost on how to get started. I came to this forum via Project Payday, I read through their entire site.

"This is a unique link that they will assign to you, that your referrals can click on to visit the IFW and signup. All of the IFWs have special tracking systems in place so that when people follow your referral link(s) you get credit when they signup. "

Where do I go to get this "unique link," and from there what happens. Maybe I should try a DIY site instead... Thanks for any help.

soon2bbriz

07-03-2007 12:20:02

the unique link is given to you when you sign up for a site like mastercard. 2dollardeal.com or primodinero.com. that way you can give this link to people to sign up for the site as well under your name to count towards the ref requirements for the prize you choose. btw this should have been posted in the help section. hope this helps. if you want to try it out i will give you my ref link for a site i am working on. pm me and let me know

ghstlegacy17

07-03-2007 13:08:29

I personally recommend for starters to try a Trainn site or a 123stuff4free site to get a feel for things. The format of everything on their sites are really clean and user-friendly and I am most familiar with them. If you want, I can help you out through a trade to help you get the hang of things. I'll pm you about it.

laurelwm

07-03-2007 13:33:45

[quote7c7bad15f4="lisamarie4824"]I've read through the tutorials, FaQ's, Newbie guides, but I still am lost on how to get started. I came to this forum via Project Payday, I read through their entire site.

"This is a unique link that they will assign to you, that your referrals can click on to visit the IFW and signup. All of the IFWs have special tracking systems in place so that when people follow your referral link(s) you get credit when they signup. "

Where do I go to get this "unique link," and from there what happens. Maybe I should try a DIY site instead... Thanks for any help.[/quote7c7bad15f4]

I too came here from Project Payday, and I know when you first start, it can be confusing. So many new terms that everyone else seems to know (Yellow, Green, refs, approval, etc). I would recommend hanging out a few days, read [b7c7bad15f4]everything[/b7c7bad15f4] (especially the rules & guidelines and the Trade Module tutorial) and check out the posts. It will start to make sense.

When you are ready, find someone to do your first trade with who's been around a while and has a good TR - most people will help you out. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you are unsure about something - I know I'd rather answer a million questions that have a referral go bad because they thought they understood something that they didn't.

But be assured - once you get it going, it's a blast !!

Laurel

PS feel free to PM me if you have questions you'd like to ask, or if you want advice. I don't know it all, but if I don't know the answer, I can help you find it.