I want to end the trade before it's completed! Please read!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55531

KTarmann36

02-03-2007 06:07:09

Hi,

I am in the middle of a trade with someone who incidently has a high TR but with whom I no longer want to do business. Basically when he owed me money for three greens from the beginning of last week (and after he had already received at least one of the prizes,) he ignored me for days before finally paying me. This week after fronting me 1/2 of a payment for a green that is still a yellow 1 day later because of a crediting issue, he gets an attitude after only 24 hours. I had even messaged him about the delay to prevent any problems!

I would like to refund the money he gave me and end the trade. Can I do this?

Thanks!

CollidgeGraduit

02-03-2007 06:13:07

I'd say it's up to the person you traded with. I don't really see where he did anything to warrant a moderator getting involved and ending the trade, so you two need to come to a mutually agreed upon resolution.

KTarmann36

02-03-2007 06:15:09

I was not asking for a moderator to end the trade, I was asking for advice as to whether or not I could request to end the trade myself.

CollidgeGraduit

02-03-2007 06:20:46

[quote51b3a9c2f4="KTarmann36"]I was not asking for a moderator to end the trade, I was asking for advice as to whether or not I could request to end the trade myself.[/quote51b3a9c2f4]

Well sure, you can request it from the other person, but if they don't want to end the trade, you still need to complete your end of it.

KTarmann36

02-03-2007 06:28:39

Ok, thanks..that is what I wanted to know.

Kim

Hunter_82

02-03-2007 09:48:31

[quote5ccec6fd24="KTarmann36"]Hi,

I am in the middle of a trade with someone who incidently has a high TR but with whom I no longer want to do business. Basically when he owed me money for three greens from the beginning of last week (and after he had already received at least one of the prizes,) he ignored me for days before finally paying me. This week after fronting me 1/2 of a payment for a green that is still a yellow 1 day later because of a crediting issue, he gets an attitude after only 24 hours. I had even messaged him about the delay to prevent any problems!

I would like to refund the money he gave me and end the trade. Can I do this?

Thanks![/quote5ccec6fd24]

If you don't like the way the other person is handling the situation, leave something about it when you request TR after the trade is complete. Thats what the feedback is there for.

laurelwm

03-03-2007 06:59:24

I fail to see why this is in the Scammers section - it belongs in Help. This section is for people who will be away and for problems with traders (and offers) when you have exhaused every other option.

As for your money you were paid up front - what were the trade details?? If it specified 24 hours (or something like that), you need to do as many offers as it takes for the green within the time limit.

Laurel