Phentrazine-thintabs.com-Buyer Beware

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55268

psbread

27-02-2007 13:58:07

DO NOT DO THIS SITE!![/color4015b5e386]and this is the reason

high
Status open Close
Subject Cancellation of Membership
Original Question Please cancel any further orders to my acct.

Thank you

Responses
bryan
February 23, 2007 0348 PM
Rate this response there is a canellation fee of 49.95 for the initial bottle and order to be cancelled do you still want to cancel?

email==psbread@hotmail.compsbread@hotmail.com=psbread@hotmail.compsbread@hotmail.com/email
February 23, 2007 0416 PM So im being billed for 50$ for 14 pills?No restocking fees,,,thats ridiculous
bryan
February 23, 2007 0416 PM
Rate this response there is a canellation fee of 49.95 for the initial bottle and order to be cancelled do you still want to cancel?

email==psbread@hotmail.compsbread@hotmail.com=psbread@hotmail.compsbread@hotmail.com/email
February 23, 2007 0428 PM There is nothing on the TOS stating a 49.95 cancellation fee. So if you bill me 49.95 i will file charges for fraudulant behavior.
bryan
February 23, 2007 0455 PM
Rate this response GO TO www.usaveonpills.com THEN GO TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEN GO TO KNOWLEDGE BASE THE CLICK ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
February 23, 2007 0503 PM What difference does that make . I was not routed to this web site and there is nothing stating the fact. That site still does not state 49.95. I am cancelling my order and expect fair treatment or should i contact someone about this? If you are going to scam folks, which is what you are doing by charging me this unpublished fee then i suggest you update your TOS.
February 23, 2007 0804 PM Just cancel my subscription and send me a confirmatiom e-mail
February 26, 2007 0151 PM Why was i biilled 150$ after what i said to do?
bryan
February 26, 2007 0205 PM
Rate this response Terms and Conditions (AP Program)

Upon placing your order for Phentrazine 37.5 and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions

• Your credit card will be charged shipping and handling, and

• You will be enrolled in our AP Program.

When you order a trial pack of Phentrazine you will be enrolled in a one time recurring shipment. With enrollment you will receive 1 automatic shipment containing a 60-day cycle of Phentrazine and a 60 day cycle of Aquazine Valued at 189.95. Your purchase will ship approximately a week before your current cycle runs out. Your card will be billed the reduced price of $149.95 a savings of over $40.00 with FREE SHIPPING the day your product is shipped. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

If $149.95 can not successfully be billed to your card, you agree to two interest free payments of $74.97. The first payment will be billed and half of your order will be shipped. 15 days following the first payment, your card will be billed the second payment of $74.97 and the remaining bottles will be shipped.

Please note If the payments above cannot be successfully billed or AP program cancelled before shipment, you will be billed $49.00 for the initial bottle and your order cancelled. If we cannot successfully bill the $49.95 for the initial bottle, your account may be referred for legal and/or collection action.

Please Note

• The s/h is non-refundable.

• You must be at least 18 years of age to order.

• Please consult a physician before using Phentrazine 37.5
Affiliates are not liable for over consumption or failure to consult with a physician before use of the product.

Return Policy
• All sales are final.

• Shipping and Handling is non-refundable.

• Packages marked Return to Sender will not be processed or refunded.

He inserted the Please note[/color4015b5e386]

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

27-02-2007 14:40:07

I went through this with the phentrazine offer as well. Luckily I payed for it with my paypal debit card and was given a chargeback of $150. Their TOS are very contradicting. One paragraph says you agree to be put in the autoship program and the next paragraph says you can cancel the authoship program at any time. And their customer service ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!! I have warned most people I trade with not to do this offer. Hopefully the site owners will get it off their sites completely!

psbread

27-02-2007 14:52:53

Well i reported my Debit card stolen 8) and am disputing the charges...What ticked me off was that i still told them to cancel and he waited till the 15 day mark then billed me full price. This Bryan guy must be the only support person there...{if u notice the replys are 3 days apart}But yeah thier TOS is very sneaky and will get anybody if u dont read it 10 times over.

bullseye4u

27-02-2007 16:41:27

I did this offer two days ago on zeropricetags (!!! If only I saw this sooner but I used a gift card. I learned my lesson the hard way as most of us did when we were new to freebies. I also used my credit card after getting slammed by bills and all these hidden fees I just started to use a gift card. Specially the shady offers like privacy matter most shady offers is the cheap ones the one dollar ones and they also tend to have a poor website.

coolvaughan

27-02-2007 16:46:53

Damn, I too just completed this offer on Phones.ZPt

cheryllmar

27-02-2007 17:13:25

Thanks for the heads up, so sorry that it happened to others. ( I'll make sure to add this to my Never Do List, so I won't get scammed too.

I've read about others being charged extra money or unapproved charges, so using a prepaid card is a good way to complete offers. There's also Shopsafe that you can use for free, if you have a credit card and online banking for it, it allows for you to create as many random cc numbers as pleased and set your own exp. date and amount limit.

This is what I decided to use instead to prevent unexpected charges.

Cheryll

Feel free to add a +Karma if you felt this was helpful! D

ILoveToys

27-02-2007 18:29:35

Their terms read like whiteovernite used to. The terms you posted do pretty much require you to pay the 50.

I always look for the "if you cancel during your trial period you will be billed nothing further" type statement, so that if I do find that the product isn't what I had hoped when I became interested and signed up that I am not out a ton of money for trying it out.

HVACgal

27-02-2007 21:32:50

I am going through the same thing with Thintabs (Phentrazine 37.5). I had to file a dispute at the bank to get my money back. I filed a complaint with the Oklahoma City BBB and I sent in a complaint to the Attorney General. If I would have looked online at the BBB complaints about the company before ordering I would have known better. They have over 100 complaints filed against them. They have two websites, Thintabs.com & usaveonpills.com. I ordered them on 1/25/07 and cancelled through a support ticket (as stated in TOS) on 2/4/07. I sent in 2 more support tickets on the Thintabs website and 2 on the other website. Then they took $149.95 on the 15th. I talked with a Brandy who told me that she didn't see any support tickets before the 12th and they require cancellation within 15 days, then Bryan said it was 19 days. And so on and so on. They actually have two different TOS's because each website has a different one. I documented everything, printed everything and sent all of it to the Oklahoma Attorney General. Hopefully this company won't be around much longer. Their actual company name is Pure Energy Labs, just so you don't order any of their other products.

psbread

28-02-2007 11:36:38

Well i printed everything last nite and sent the paprework in and the bank sees no problems disputing the charges. I just hope this helps others know that these guys are bad business and are not to be taken lightly.

ghstlegacy17

28-02-2007 12:31:18

Wow, I remember seeing that when I was considering doing this offer. Really glad I chose not to ><

28-02-2007 13:38:48

Can't the site owners just remove these offers from the sites?? That would save us all the headaches of even doing these offers. Has anyone talked to the site owners? Or put in support tickets about this offer to the sites??

psbread

28-02-2007 14:08:08

Im sure that the sites can request to remove these offers, but i dont know if the affiliates have the say or not

illgetitforyou

01-03-2007 00:30:46

I just did this offer 2 days ago.. I read a thread like this on the anything4free forum and was shocked and now i am even more shocked to see it here. I sent in 2 support tickets today hopefully that won't happen to me but if it did to all of you it probably will to me. How did you get your credit cards to refund the money???? a little help would be appreciated so i can get ready for the battle.

laurelwm

01-03-2007 05:03:04

If you call your credit card before they try to charge you, you can probably get their charge blocked, although some credit cards will not, and others may charge you a fee. But a small fee would be worth it to not have to go through it all.

I also did this offer. I emailed and called, like it says, but they still tried to take the money. Fortunately, I use my Paypal debit card and keep a low balance, so they couldn't get anything. Anybody know if they have a pattern and will try to bill again????

Laurel

01-03-2007 08:22:48

I don't know if there's a pattern or not...but if you read the TOS there's something in there about if they can't get the money they will blah blah blah. I know that I sent in a support ticket requesting to cancel my acct before my trial was up....thinking that was all I needed to do, I didn't check back on it. After I got the $150 charge to my paypal debit card, I went back and checked my support ticket and got a reply from Bryan, the same as above. I then copy/pasted the part of their TOS that says "you may cancel at any time" and sent it back to them. I got the same reply again. I called the customer support number and got a voicemail box and left a message to contact me immediately....I ended up leaving about 5 messages in that mailbox in a period of 3 days. I had also spoken to support online, and they just kept quoting the TOS. So I printed out the TOS, highlited the parts I thought were important, printed out my conversation with support and sent it all to paypal. I had my chargeback within a day or two.

So if you're planning to fight the company, that's what I suggest....print out the TOS and show your credit card company exactly where it contradicts itself. And try to talk to support online and save your conversation and print that out as well. Hopefully everyone will just stop doing this offer because it is complete BS.

psbread

01-03-2007 13:26:33

Heads reelin! Man o man...yep i took a printed copy of my support ticket to the bank which u see up top and like i said they said it was plenty of info to dispute the charges and i dont expect ill hear from that site again ?

doylnea

01-03-2007 15:26:04

[quote300d9df55f="psbread"]Heads reelin! Man o man...yep i took a printed copy of my support ticket to the bank which u see up top and like i said they said it was plenty of info to dispute the charges and i dont expect ill hear from that site again ?[/quote300d9df55f]

please remove the referral link from your signature image.

ILoveToys

02-03-2007 23:04:20

I hate to say it, but the term "you may cancel anytime" doesn't necessarily mean you can cancel anytime with no further obligation....You guys didn't really read their terms correctly, and you should be charged the 50 bucks for the first shipment.

wendyjmck

03-03-2007 07:11:38

It happened to me too. I didn't read this until it was too late. They
are terrible to deal with. Very rude and now I am frustrated. I thought
I checked out the terms carefully but I guess not! Any other advice would be appreciated.

krayf

03-03-2007 09:01:28

OMG...... I signed up for this "trial" less than a couple weeks ago. Sent in multiple support tickets and have called 3 times now and have yet to get this cancelled or any response.. I'm calling my bank now!!

Just called the bank and they said they can't do anything until the actual charge goes through......ugh!!

krayf

04-03-2007 10:07:46

This has my freaked out....... I can't get a response to any support ticket (Ive sent three of them in the last week). Also, they won't return my calls either! What can I do? Wait for the charges to go through and dispute them? Is that my only option?

Anyone have suggestions?

dianaizme1

04-03-2007 12:46:47

OMG! And, here I thought I was the only one getting the "treatment" from some of these sponsors I have signed up with. So, in order not to get scammed by some of these "professional" scam offers, I will NOT use my personal bank account, CC or debit cards anymore. I WILL use only my Paypal account/debit account. That way, when/if I get "the scam treatment", like psbread has gone thru, I will have time to protest to Paypal about that sponsor and put a temp. freeze on their payment. And, believe-u-me, I have been double dinged, dinged by sponsors I don't even know, and dinged for membership fees BEFORE the trial period has ended. So, I know your pain. (

krayf

04-03-2007 18:50:30

I all fairness..... this is the only "sponser" that has given me this treatment! I've never had a problem with another sponser but this one is the ultimate scam! Support tickets? What a joke...... there is no one reading or responding to these tickets! $50 for 15 pills - pullease!! Dang- I wish I would have read this thread earlier and not signed up for this offer!

ricochet

04-03-2007 19:31:14

I signed up for this offer also and I have to weigh whether $50 is worth filing a complaint to the OK state govt for false advertising. The ad says FREE 15 DAY TRIAL. But if they're gonna charge me $50 bucks, its not free. Decisions....decisions......

? ? ?

HVACgal

04-03-2007 19:59:51

The problem is that they don't just take $50, they take $149.95 and then you try to get it back but you can't. Some fortunate few may get it back but I spoke with Brandy and sent several support tickets and they kept sending back the TOS and nothing else.
It took me 10 minutes to go to the Attorney Generals website, print the form fill it out and stick it in the mail and it took me 5 minutes to go on the BBB site and fill out a complaint there. I hope that if enough people take the time to do it there won't be anymore "victims" of their deceptive practices.
Yes, I blame myself for not reading the TOS as closely as possible but I guess I have never run accoss the definition of "FREE" meaning $149.95 or $50.

dianaizme1

04-03-2007 21:21:50

You know, now that I have been dinged, winged, slammed, scammed and slammed in my pocket book from a number of these sponsors, and I'm still new at this (, I take OFF my glasses now and carefully read line-by-line the "terms and conditions" BEFORE I sign up. IF they don't have a cancel # or at least a website to cancel to or complain to, I don't sign up. Also, I keep records, now, of date, trial period, cancel/customer service #,trial period fee, and first months' membership fee, too. And, yes, dern it, I read the WHOLE enchilada of Terms and Condtions. Everything is written to "protect" the sponsor. And, to get ya in the pocketbook if you aren't careful.

Anybody know where I can report sponsors who commit fraud? I sure would like to put them scammers out of business.

Most, however, have treated me fairly just as they state in their "terms and conditions". It all comes down to READING before signing on the dotted line - clicking that "SUBMIT" button.

krayf

04-03-2007 21:46:18

So they are charging $150 for 15 pills? OMG - now I'm really freaking out!

here are the Terms When you order a trial pack of Thintabs you will be enrolled in a ONE TIME recurring shipment. With enrollment you will receive 1 automatic shipment containing a 60-day cycle of Thintabs Valued at 189.95. Your purchase will billed and shipped 15 days after your trial bottle is sent. Your card will be billed the reduced price of $149.95 a savings of over $40.00 with FREE SHIPPING the day your product is shipped. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If $149.95 can not successfully be billed to your card, you agree to two interest free payments of $74.97. The first payment will be billed and half of your order will be shipped. 15 days following the first payment, your card will be billed the second payment of $74.97 and the remaining bottles will be shipped. Please note If the payments above cannot be successfully billed, you will be billed $49.00 for the initial bottle and your order cancelled. If we cannot successfully bill the $49.00 for the initial bottle, your account may be referred for legal and/or collection action.

Legal and/or collection action? Are you kiddin me? I called my bank and they suggested I close my debit card (not account) and reopen a new debit card with a new #. The other option was to do a stop payment for $29. Not sure what I'm going to do until sleep on it. This has just turned into a mess. I just wish I could speak with someone from this company! I will send the bottle back unopened and they can keep my $4.87.

Then the terms goes on to say this.......

Auto ship may be cancelled anytime prior to credit card being processed by opening a support ticket only. Help Desk Department DO NOT CALL TO CANCELL! This is for your protection and ours... By opening a support ticket you have proof of cancellation. The Monthly Program will continue to be sent to you until Thintabs.com receives notification of termination from you as described in subsection D below. You authorize Thintabs.com to charge the credit card account designated during the registration process the current fees and charges for each shipment according to these terms.

So you can cancel but they will still charge you the $150.00? Why would one cancel then? This company is the biggest scam I've ever seen!!

krayf

04-03-2007 22:20:01

[quote023304f7cc="dianaizme1"]You know, now that I have been dinged, winged, slammed, scammed and slammed in my pocket book from a number of these sponsors, and I'm still new at this (, I take OFF my glasses now and carefully read line-by-line the "terms and conditions" BEFORE I sign up. [b023304f7cc]IF they don't have a cancel # or at least a website to cancel to or complain to, I don't sign up. Also, I keep records, now, of date, trial period, cancel/customer service #,trial period fee, and first months' membership fee, too. And, yes, dern it, I read the WHOLE enchilada of Terms and Condtions[/b023304f7cc]. Everything is written to "protect" the sponsor. And, to get ya in the pocketbook if you aren't careful.

Anybody know where I can report sponsors who commit fraud? I sure would like to put them scammers out of business.

Most, however, have treated me fairly just as they state in their "terms and conditions". It all comes down to READING before signing on the dotted line - clicking that "SUBMIT" button.[/quote023304f7cc]

I've been doing the same thing. And when I read this offer I understood it as I could cancel if it was less than 15 days after the "trial". There terms are very deceiving. This wasn't actually a "trial" even though they state that all over their site.

All over the front page of Thintabs.com (especially in the very last paragraph) it states you'll get a free trial!!

psbread

05-03-2007 14:19:34

If u cancel within the 15 days they charge u 49.95 for the 15 pills they sent on the supposed trial...which like u said is not really a trial at all since u have already payed shipping. But like they did to me , after i told him to cancel my subscription , he waited till the 15 days were up anyways and shipped me a 60 -day supply and billed me 150 bucks. roll

ricochet

05-03-2007 16:42:23

Well, I just filed a complaint with the BBB of OK regarding these scam artists. I'll be sending my complaint to the Attorney General of OK as well.

I guess, they won't be in business long if this keeps up.

! ! ! !

krayf

05-03-2007 18:45:07

Funny how the day before they were going to charge me $149.95 they finally replied to a support ticket. All they said was I would be charged the $50 cancellation fee and they asked if I still wanted to cancel? hmm ...... Yeah! Too bad when they go to charge my account tommorrow it will be closed!!

psbread

06-03-2007 14:21:33

Check this crap out its very funny, just got it today

=== PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE ===
bryan has responded to your ticket which was numbered 4698

The time of the response was March 6, 2007 0323 PM
Their response was
please return products with these instructions this need to be on the outside of
the package in a permanent black marker large enough to view it or my shippers
will refuse it okay
ATTN BRANDY RMA 28495 THINTABS
once this is recieved i will issue a 100.00 refund okay
im sorry
any questions brandy @888-527-0870-EXT100

If you want to access our online area to view the ticket then
you can login with the following link

Theres a phone # now if anyone needs it lol...notice they said"Im sorry".

gmario

06-03-2007 14:32:03

So how many of you were interested in the pills? wink

psbread

06-03-2007 15:01:42

Missed 1

=== PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE ===
bryan has responded to your ticket which was numbered 4766

The time of the response was March 6, 2007 1129 AM
Their response was
The reason we give you the trial for free with a shipping and handling fee is
because you agreed to a one time recurring shipment if you cancel that you have
broke your agreement so we charge 39.95 for the initial bottle and a ten dollar
fee on top of that for cancellation bringing it to 49.95 would you still like to
cancel for that 49.95 cancellation fee?

Guess now they wantin theyre money so they are tryin to be polite hehe...question is should i really reply?

HVACgal

06-03-2007 18:32:27

Well, gmario, I was interested in losing a few pounds and that is why I ordered them but when I received them and found out that they contained Yohimbe Bark, I could not take them. I had a severe allergic reaction to it in college and almost died. Now their TOS says to consult a physician before taking them but unfortunately, nowhere on their site does it tell the ingredients. So I had a very good reason to cancel, they could kill me and that still did not make a difference. I sent the original bottle with all pills back to them.
Ps, I happen to get the same response you did today. Funny I haven't heard from them in two weeks but today they tell me they will cancel my order and only charge me $50. I have to wonder if that has anything to do with my bank refunding me the whole amount.

psbread

07-03-2007 14:49:31

my point exactly...

krayf

08-03-2007 18:46:54

well....... I have to post my latest experience with this company. I finally spoke with Lanisha? today. She said she couldn't help me without a ticket # but I couldn't provide a ticket # because the site was down?? Are you kidding me? The only time I get a chance to speak with some the site is down? This is what I get when I go to thintabs.com

Fedora Core Test Page
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a member of the general public
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems, or is undergoing routine maintenance.

Anyways, I basically was told that if I cancelled my "order" (actually was a free trial) I would be charged $50. I stated that I sent in three support tickets and left at least 10 messages requesting to cancel last week and never heard anything. I asked if they have shipped out the "new supply" of thintabs and she didn't know anything. This is what is interesting I asked if they did send out the recurring" order and I had requested cancellation prior to that- what do I do with that order/shipment? Her response "well I can't tell you until I see whether or not you cancelled"? So I have to pay to ship it back to you? "well, it only costs a few dollars" They think I'm going to pay the shipping for an order that was cancelled well over a week ago? Yeah right! I requested this NOT to be shipped to me!! Now, without a support ticket - she can't help me.... pullease. There has to be a way to find my support tickets with my name, email, order#, something....

From there, (this didn't do much good) but I ripped into her about what a SCAM this company is and tried to make her explain how they can have FREE trial offer all over their site yet there is nothing free about this "trial offer". I mentioned they are plastered all over Rip-off-Report etc and her response is they are not going anywhere and they have been in business for over 18 years yadda yadda..... She also tried to tell me that she has called me and we already spoke about this..... OMG. I explained that she is getting me confused with all of the angry customers that she deals with on an hourly basis...

She also stated that they will send me to collections and will report this to the Credit Bureaus if I don't pay the $50. Can they do that without my SS#? Anyone know how that works?

I can't believe how well they have these people trained. How can they knowingly false advertise and rip people off all day (these employees must know something is not right). OH... almost forgot....... she did tell me that if a customer calls in to order they can cancel at any time and not be charged the cancellation fee.... but not if they order online. Interesting huh? Maybe because if they told people what they were doing no one would try their product. Also, how can someone order when they never return phone calls? I even called last week and left a message saying I wanted to place an order just to get them to call me back. Never heard anything..... I had to contact them!

ricochet

10-03-2007 06:06:06

Just a thought as to why the site is down. They may be replacing the word FREE in their ad because that was really the deceptive part. I know I and several others on the forum have sent in a complaint to the OK BBB so I think that may be the reason for the site being down. I hope everyone gets their refunds!

! ! ! !

krayf

10-03-2007 09:02:03

Yep..... the site is still down. Can't find it when I try to google it either?

Talked with them yesterday and they said they sent out the 2 bottles on March 6..... Requested on FEB 27, March 1, and March 3 they cancel my account..... so now I am going to get their product that I haven't even paid for.

I noticed there are people selling this product on Ebay.... hmmm it's tempting but I think I'll just send their product back at my expense and hopefully be done with this fiasco...

psbread

11-03-2007 14:25:52

Well ive got a parcel at the post office that im thinkin are the pills so im gonna see but if they are im not signing for them. Cause if i do they will have the right to bill me.

sugartaspice

11-03-2007 17:58:50

Aww man that sucks (

psbread

18-03-2007 13:02:29

It was the pills at the USPS....Packaged refused!! P

kristen5779

02-04-2007 15:16:14

Jeez, is there anyone Thintabs or "Pure Energy Labs" hasn't ripped off? I opened a support ticket to cancel on their website, just as they state to do in the TOS...I waited a few days and didn't hear anything so I added to the support ticket that they are to cancel my account and that NO charges to my credit card are authorized, except the 4.87 shipping for the "free trial" and they STILL charged me 149.95. Luckily, my bank is working with me and issued a credit while they investigate. Its been at least 2-3 weeks since I did that, and I have heard nothing from Thintabs, except that form response from "bryan" I bank at one of the huge national banks and I'm sure they have other customers disputing charges from Thintabs too.
I am definitely complaining to ripoff report, BBB and the OK attorney general. Also, I plan to contact the freebie site owners and if they don't believe me, to check out this page or the many others on other sites. Thanks for the suggestions everyone! We all really need to file complaints as well as filing a complaint with the FTC.

angelwld125

04-04-2007 17:13:20

I cancelled in the trial period also and got charged $150. They didn't even give me the option of paying the $50 instead and sending them back. They just stated their terms like they did for everyone else and basically told me there was nothing they would do. I think this is a bunch of crap that they can get away with doing this.

getpaid

05-04-2007 14:08:10

I too have fallen prey to these guys....
I even emailed a cancellation before my trail period and never received any product....hmmm
anyway.. I have been trying to call and have been in contact with Brandy for about 2 weeks. At one point we talked and she wanted me to fax the info I had. I faxed 2x my cancellation email to them... both times they say they can't find. Brandy NEVER called back.
I then called and was able to talk to Reggie. Reggie is oh so nice..... and pleasantly told me that even though I am still in there system, they no longer deal with thintabs.... they are P.E. Labs not Thintabs. and oh there is NO way to get a hold of Thintabs... they have no forwarding phone or email AND there is no one there that has a greater authority to find out how to get Thintabs info.
WOW..... SO I am at a loss for now but will try again to contact thintabs.... I would be interested to know if the billing number they put on the statement is still the same as what was put on mine and if it is different I would like to know it .... the number I got was, 1877-777-5929 which just gives me a web site to open a support tic. at usaveonpills.net..... which is how I eventually got Brandy's number.
If they are no longer involved with Thintabs why are they putting their phone number as the one who charged me. I am not done with this . so again if you have recently been charged starting in April I would like to know the reference phone number they give you on your billing statement.
thanks

krayf

05-04-2007 22:25:08

Man..... these guys need to be shut down! This is scam city written all over it! I've been around the block with this company about 5 times...... the thintabs website is gone. The company is a total scam trying to rip people off for not reading between the lines. Fight this company till the end- they have nothing- all over the offer is free trial blaha blah blah then they contradict themselves in the terms and conditions. Good luck but if I were you I'd call my CC company and explain this was an unauthorized charge (which it was).

Paczki

10-04-2007 12:11:47

i filed a complaint with the BBB, and going to try and contact paypal to get my money back