Slickdealer is Just That ....... SLICK

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54907

Dolphin 2365

23-02-2007 12:58:15

Please read the following info and beware of slickdealer, he has been stalling since Feb 9, 2007, he does not want to pay!
I sent the following to a Mod and the response was to post it in the scammers section.

I wanted to contact a mod to see if this could be resolved before I posted this guy in a public forum. The short version of the story is I completed a site on 2/3 (last credit received 2/9)for this guy (slickdealer) who was offering $35 paypal upon green. He has a 0 TR so I should have known better, but you live and learn and maybe I can prevent someone else from having a problem. He has either not responded to my PM's or given some excuse as to why he cannot pay. I will attach the PM's for you to see.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Sat Feb 03, 2007 802 pm
Subject Re PM
Are you planning on paying me the $35 you advertised for greens on your post? I have done my offers and gone green and would like to know when you plan on paying.

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Sat Feb 03, 2007 807 pm
Subject Re PM
I would pay today, but my paypal needs a credit card, i have added a credit card today, and just waiting for paypal to verify it. They said it would take 2-3 business days. Will tell u ASAP

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Thu Feb 08, 2007 855 pm
Subject Re PM
Are you planning on paying for your trade?

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Fri Feb 09, 2007 855 am
Subject Re PM
Yes.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Fri Feb 09, 2007 1203 pm
Subject Re PM
Did you find my email address under your referrals, you said before you could not find it.

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Fri Feb 09, 2007 1227 pm
Subject Re PM
Yes, i found it. Thanks.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Sat Feb 10, 2007 1058 am
Subject Re PM
So have you sent the payment yet?

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Sat Feb 10, 2007 1200 pm
Subject Re PM
Dude.....calm down... MY paypal account didn't had a cc so i added a CC few days ago, it takes 2-5 business days for them to verify. I will tell u as soon as i get verified. Sorry for the trouble. Please bare with me.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Sun Feb 11, 2007 1228 pm
Subject Re PM
First, I am not a Dude and you said the same thing on Feb 3 which was 7 days ago, so it seems like you maybe you don't want to pay. You were supposed to pay on instant green which I completed several days ago. If you didn't have paypal set up you shouldn't have said you would pay on green. I also noticed you haven't completed any trades yourself, so it does tend to make one suspicious.

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Sun Feb 11, 2007 217 pm
Subject Re PM
I am sorry. Won't call u dude again. Its just paypal that is taking this much time. I think they don't count the saturday and sundays. And i have a very small cc company name sky bank who takes a lot of time to show the charge of $1.99 on my cc. WHen i see the charge, i have to copy the number and put it on pp website. Please, sorry for the inconvinience.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Tue Feb 13, 2007 925 pm
Subject Re PM
Okay, I think it has been long enough, I have held up my end of the offer so now its time for you to uphold yours. You have my paypal address and hope to payment tomorrow

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Thu Feb 15, 2007 147 pm
Subject Last PM
This will be the last PM I send regarding payment. You have received and read the others but have not repsonded. If you do not respond by this afternoon, I will post in the scammers forum regarding your non payment on our trade. I find it very difficult to believe that you do not have your paypal account activated. It seems that you never had intentions of paying in the first place. Lesson learned on my part, should have paid better attention to your trade record. Won't make that mistake again and if you have no intention of paying I will make that known as well

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Thu Feb 15, 2007 305 pm
Subject Re Last PM
I have replied to every single of your pms. Common, this is enough. I am being polite but you are destroying me with every pm. I just don't sit at home, i work too. So it takes some time to respond. And yes, with the paypal thing, i talked to CSR of paypal and they said they are running slow on the Security number and they have put an alert on it and i should receive it within two days.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Thu Feb 15, 2007 354 pm
Subject Re Last PM
I have sent you two other PM's that you did not answer, the one before this was 2/13/2007. I work too, but I can still find time to answer PM's to people that I am involved in trades with. It is common courtesy.
While it is not a lot of money, I did invest some to complete the offers for our trade and I don't want to end up not getting it back. I am not "destroying" you, just trying to get an answer. If you were to look at this from my perspective, you should be able to understand my skepticism with receiving payment from you. I have completed several other trades including ones I did after yours and have already been paid. I do apologize if you are not intentionally delaying payment, but as I said, if you look at it from my point of view I think you understand how I might think that. I hope we can resolve this quickly and without any hard feelings.

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Sat Feb 17, 2007 306 pm
Subject Any Word on PayPal
Just checking on your paypal status

From Dolphin 2365
To slickdealer
Posted Wed Feb 21, 2007 1030 pm
Subject Please Respond
I am sending you another PM to see if your account is now ready. You did not respond to my last PM and this is my last request for payment. There has been ample time for you to get your paypal account straigtened out and I believe you have no attention to pay. I am forwarding this information to the mods and this will be my last step before I post in the public forum and contact the site that I completed for you to request you not received credit. If payment is sent within 24 hours of this PM I will not post in the public forum or contact the site. Please respond with payment information.

From CollidgeGraduit
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Fri Feb 23, 2007 1200 pm
Subject Re Last Message From Slickdealer
Dolphin 2365 wrote
Here is the lastest PM I received. From the information I have sent you, would I be justified in posting this trader in the problem or scammer trading thread? Seems there is always an excuse. And if so, I am also wondering if I should contact the site I completed his offer for and ask that he not be credited. Thank You

From slickdealer
To Dolphin 2365
Posted Thu Feb 22, 2007 644 pm
Subject Re Please Respond
OK, I am working with paypal. They froze my account because some dumass on ebay said he didn't receive his ps3 yet. I have contacted pp twice and they give me the same answer all the time. The admin is also working with me.

Yup, you are definitely justified in posting it. Go ahead, and then all the moderators can keep tabs on it.