shylesson not responding to me....
Isn't It A Pity?
Now I'm not accusing this person of being a scammer (I don't think she is) but I don't like the way she just ignores me. Okay so our trade was supposed to me me getting a PrimoDinero ref in return for giving her $10 + a normal site. What I did was payed her the $10 early before she went green because I saw that she successfully did 2 1/3 offers (correction 3 1/4 offers...funny...I could've SWORN it was 2 1/3...but that's off topic). So thats why I payed her early. I also did her site at the same time (at the beginning of the swap) but unfourtunately it never went green (of course I opened a NCR...still pending approval right now I guess). We've both been trying to wait until our no credit reports went through but now I'm sick of waiting and I'm on a deadline. So I have made 2 different proposals to just get this swap over with. The first was to just pay her another $15 (coming to a total of $25) and leave it that if my ref on her site finally went green then thats that; she would have $25 PLUS a green. At first she said okay to that but just recently she told me she never said she wanted to do that. "Fine" I said. "Whatever......" So then I said let's just both do another offer. I asked if she could promise me that if I went green "right now" (which would have been the day I sent that PM...last week I think) then could she promise me a green on my site by the end of the next week? She won't respond.
So I'm pretty much tired of waiting for her far spread out responses and I just want my $10 back. I had to make this thread to get help from a mod because I obviously can't work it out with her if she won't respond. I'll just put that $10 toward paying $30 for a new ref. Thank you.
EDIT and shylesson if you are just out of town or without the internet or something then I apologize and maybe we can still finish this....otherwise I would like my money back if you don't want to do the swap anymore.
If you haven't already, contact a mod and explain this to them. While they will get to this post at some point, it will be a quicker response if they are sent this directly.
Hope you are able to get everything sorted out.
Wow, funny how when this guy was 'out of contact' with me, I did not flip out. And it was only 7 days (not even a full 7 days at the time this post was created). He didn't even wait a full 24 hours before posting here (he sent me a 'warning' letter saying he would post here). I was busy at work and then silly me decided to actually celebrate my birthday weekend this past weekend. This guy has not followed the trade rules and gone green first. In fact, I was at 2/3 within the first 2-3 days at his site (it's a pretty crappy crediting site) and he was still at 0. I never heard from him for well over a week even (heck, it was 8 days before he had sent me the pm he had sent me on Monday since the last time I was in contact with him) and didn't fret cause I knew I still had my credit report that was awaiting credit so he wouldn't be too far off. But this guy jumps the gun when it's been like a week (I talked to him last Monday or Tuesday, I forget which it was). I did NOT agree to his 'new terms'. I never said I would. I never promised anything but to fulfill my end of the trade. But he has yet to go green for my site and I have now 3/4 because the site incorrectly credited me 1/5 credit rather than 1/4 (they changed their credit setup a week or so after I joined this site) so I will be taking out another support ticket in that regards, but if anything, I should be the one wondering if this guy is a scammer because he has yet to go green for me and it has been a month yet with his lower tr at the time (and still now), he has yet to complete his part of the trade first. I thought it odd that someone who supposedly was so well versed in the trade world would join a site and complete an offer using an alternate email address when he should know that that is not how free offer sites work. I'm calling it fortuitous of me that I didn't go green 100% right away as I should have really but due to crappy crediting because he doesn't seem all too concerned about completing his end of the trade at all. His pms have been all about him wanting to get his site done and him wanting to meet a deadline when I have been waiting weeks for 1 final green on this site. It has been my experience that the ones who are pushy for one end to get done and not concerned about the other end aren't all up to par. I'm waiting for him to go green before I finish any part of this trade.
Isn't It A Pity?
Yes and I will surely go first. I will go green tonight if I can. What I wanted to hear from you is that if at this time we carry on with this swap that you could promise me that you would go green soon after me because I have to be green by the end of the month. We can carry on if you can promise me that. Otherwise we can just leave it alone and you can pay me back the $10. I meant no harm in all this I just eagerly wanted to contact you so we can finish this. )
[quote2c15439913="Isn't It A Pity?"]Yes and I will surely go first. I will go green tonight if I can. What I wanted to hear from you is that if at this time we carry on with this swap that you could promise me that you would go green soon after me because I have to be green by the end of the month. We can carry on if you can promise me that. Otherwise we can just leave it alone and you can pay me back the $10. I meant no harm in all this I just eagerly wanted to contact you so we can finish this. )[/quote2c15439913]
I said I would go green. If anything my 3/4 looks a lot better than your 0. I never said anything about not doing the trade I agreed upon. I wanted to 'eagerly contact' you to get you to do your part of the trade too, but as I was having crediting problems and you were too, I knew that it wasn't the user that had anything to do with the time constraints. You can't force a site to speed up its crediting. But my patience was ill spent.
what a spectacularly bad reason to make a thread in the scammer section.