SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54306

elpresidente123@yahoo.com

17-02-2007 11:15:32

Jordanw87 is a scammer I went green on the site he specified and he has not paid and avoids my contact! He supposedly has some good trades with others but he did not pay once I went green!

KeithA

17-02-2007 11:30:57

[quoteaa81d95dfd="elpresidente123@yahoo.com"]Jordanw87 is a scammer I went green on the site he specified and he has not paid and avoids my contact! He supposedly has some good trades with others but he did not pay once I went green![/quoteaa81d95dfd]

You joined the forum 2 days ago, which means that you could not have traded with him any longer than 2 days ago.

How have you tried to contact him? How many days (hours?) has it been since you last heard from him? Have you contacted a moderator for help?

It's important to have a little patience when it comes to the referral trading business. Not everyone has 24-hour internet access, and those that do sometimes visit sites other than FiPG.

I'd suggest that you politely (and privately) inquire about the status of your payment. If he hasn't replied in a week, please feel free to contact me for more help.