Taken Care Of

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53877

stueybaby17

12-02-2007 17:18:42

Problem taken care of.

stueybaby17 wrote
You made no effort to contact me even after you have read the messages. I have posted a thread in the Scammers and Problem Traders and contacted a mod. There is no reason that you couldn't not have even made any response.

kimkarnes wrote
So now since you have no patience and think that I am a scammer I will probably get no more work ... All over $8 ... So thanks a lot. I just got home at 815 eastern time and sent the money at 1015. So you panic over a couple hours.

Maybe I should post for others not to associate with you unless they want trouble?

I know you had read the messages I send you and I dont' think it would have been too hard for you to tell me you had to wait for your husband.

kidd2108

12-02-2007 17:29:45

you paid $8?!?! shock

What I do to avoid being scammed is make them wait through approval. As far as the user...pm a mod and see what he tells ya.

stueybaby17

12-02-2007 17:32:56

[quoted6f40aec3d="kidd2108"]you paid $8?!?! shock

What I do to avoid being scammed is make them wait through approval. As far as the user...pm a mod and see what he tells ya.[/quoted6f40aec3d]

I can never get anybody to do any offers if I don't pay anything first. I was paying $8 on green and $10 on approval.

moviemadnessman

12-02-2007 17:35:17

[quote716eca3f09="stueybaby17"][quote716eca3f09="kidd2108"]you paid $8?!?! shock

What I do to avoid being scammed is make them wait through approval. As far as the user...pm a mod and see what he tells ya.[/quote716eca3f09]

I can never get anybody to do any offers if I don't pay anything first. I was paying $8 on green and $10 on approval.[/quote716eca3f09]

I see what you mean ... sometimes it is slow going.

stueybaby17

12-02-2007 17:43:39

Yeah, I got like 0 replies in 2 days offering after approval. I switched to paying some before and some after and I now have 12 greens on one site with 1 submitting for a manual credit and then kimmarnes red. And then 7 greens and 2 people completing offers and 1 submitting for a manual credit in about 3 days.

It's a risk, and I got screwed once. Not too bad to be able to complete a site pretty quickly. But I wish it didn't have to happen.

kimkarnes

12-02-2007 18:34:36

He was not scammed ... He posted a pm to me then a few minutes later posted that I scammed him when I was only waiting for my husband to get home in order to show me how to use paypal.

He got his $8.00 back, he just had no patience and jumped to a conclusion way to fast!

stueybaby17

12-02-2007 18:54:54

[quotee746fca8ab="kimkarnes"]He was not scammed ... He posted a pm to me then a few minutes later posted that I scammed him when I was only waiting for my husband to get home in order to show me how to use paypal.

He got his $8.00 back, he just had no patience and jumped to a conclusion way to fast![/quotee746fca8ab]

I may have jumped to conclusions, but I did not know that you did not know how to use paypal.

But I do think that you know how to send a PM. All I asked for from you multiple times was for you to get back to me. I didn't need payment immediatly if you would have explained to me what was going on.

After you viewing messages and me getting no response at all. My final PM I asked to know what was going on and told you that I was going to PM a mod. After seeing that I know that I would have at least sent something back in the form of a PM!

stueybaby17

12-02-2007 19:00:19

[quotec152fcc395="kimkarnes"]He was not scammed ... He posted a pm to me then a few minutes later posted that I scammed him when I was only waiting for my husband to get home in order to show me how to use paypal.

He got his $8.00 back, he just had no patience and jumped to a conclusion way to fast![/quotec152fcc395]

It was more than 1 PM also. There were a few PM's all viewed by you with some time given in between to respond.