yourgiftsfree

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53496

crotonoil1

08-02-2007 14:31:13

Ok, I'm gona put my 2 cents in. Seems like every time I get on this forum someone is having a problem with yourgiftsfree web site. Now, I don't know whats going on but it seems to me that if your having that much trouble with it then you should stay away from it. I don't think I'm going to mess with it if it's going to be that much trouble.

bullseye4u

08-02-2007 14:38:22

And whats the point of your post? YourGiftsFree is an awesome network and you shouldn't be posting here unless you pmed a mod or somebody scammed you.

YourGiftsFree

08-02-2007 14:41:45

[quote9993b46768="crotonoil1"]Ok, I'm gona put my 2 cents in. Seems like every time I get on this forum someone is having a problem with yourgiftsfree web site. Now, I don't know whats going on but it seems to me that if your having that much trouble with it then you should stay away from it. I don't think I'm going to mess with it if it's going to be that much trouble.[/quote9993b46768]

Did you even join one of my sites? If so, what was the problem.

doylnea

08-02-2007 14:48:24

Seriously?

If you have a specific problem with someone, or a site owner then please post in this forum.

If you have a bad feeling about a user at FiPG, then don't trade with them. If you have a bad feeling about a site owner, don't complete their site. If you have a bad feeling in your stomach, go to the bathroom.

However, posting a thread, just to stir up controversy is unnecessary. Please don't make another one of these threads.