YOURGIFTSFREE OWNER IS A BIG SCAMMER!! OWES ME HUNDREDS!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51850

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 16:16:36

Wow. I am simply stunned at just what the hell happened here But I will post the AIM convo here and you guys can decide for yourself

[1805] yourgiftsfree It has come out our attention that you have been convicted of frauding in the past. You are a banned user on Anything4Free for signing up multiple times on many sites as well as completing multiple offers. Your referrals IP's are mostly SBC Global customers and have the following offers in common True.com and Advantage Language. Doing some research and asking people we have found out that you are actually not even 24 years old and you are using either a fake ID or your fathers ID which is NOT allowed. Your claimed birthday 4/4/1952 is a FAKE. Therefore you will be indefinitly placed on hold on the following website

All of YourGiftsFree
[1805] parthman05 What is this>
[1806] yourgiftsfree You are on hold on the YourGiftsFree network
[1806] parthman05 why?
[1806] parthman05 no one even writes their real age on fipg
[1807] yourgiftsfree That is not the main reason.
[1807] yourgiftsfree You have multiple IP's, which led us to believe you are restarting your modem. I have come to the attention you are on hold on another site and did true. Some of your refs who also has SBC IP's did true and advantage language.
[1808] yourgiftsfree We have crosschechecked with many sites, all of our information leads to you as a frauder.
[1808] parthman05 How have I frauded and which sites are you talking about
[1809] yourgiftsfree I just stated that above, the site wished to remain anonymous.
[1809] yourgiftsfree You are banned on A4F for the same reason we found out
[1809] parthman05 is it the Free4Every1 network?
[1809] parthman05 and how can i fraud if the ips are from totally diferrent locations?
[1810] yourgiftsfree They are both SBC, you can restart your modem
[1810] yourgiftsfree Also the order4Free network.
[1810] yourgiftsfree You frauded that site as well
[1810] yourgiftsfree The proof we have leads to show you frauded YourGiftsFree
[1810] parthman05 Yes but that would not get me a totally new IP, it would be from the same city
[1810] parthman05 none of my refs are even close to my location
[1811] yourgiftsfree I am sorry this matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction. I cannot continue this conversation over AIM. You are on hold and lost your aim support privledges. You may send a support ticket inquiry. This is a permanant hold that does not expire. This issue is closed. Thank you.
[1812] parthman05 What the hell? waht about the money you owe me?
[1812] parthman05 I understand you will not pay me for future sites, but at least pay me for the giftcards which I have compelted
[1813] yourgiftsfree You have not passed approval.
[1813] parthman05 ok, but I still do not understand why I am on hold? exactly how does my status on the Order4free newtork matter to you?
[1813] parthman05 I have not frauded you whatsover
[1814] parthman05 I did not even do an offer, i got extra refs
[1815] yourgiftsfree The status is not the case. The case is

A. You are banned for fraud
B. You have multiple IP's and your refs have SBC Ip's that did true (an offer you did)
C. The age
D. Other fraudulent information I already stated
[1815] yourgiftsfree This aim conversation is over
[1815] parthman05 The age? who puts real age on FIpg
[1815] yourgiftsfree You may send in a support ticket inquiry
[1815] yourgiftsfree That is the minor case

So, can anyone please explain to me why YGF is scamming me? what load of bs

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 16:31:44

[quoteeb08b06f26="parth82390"]Wow. I am simply stunned at just what the hell happened here But I will post the AIM convo here and you guys can decide for yourself

[1805] yourgiftsfree It has come out our attention that you have been convicted of frauding in the past. You are a banned user on Anything4Free for signing up multiple times on many sites as well as completing multiple offers. Your referrals IP's are mostly SBC Global customers and have the following offers in common True.com and Advantage Language. Doing some research and asking people we have found out that you are actually not even 24 years old and you are using either a fake ID or your fathers ID which is NOT allowed. Your claimed birthday 4/4/1952 is a FAKE. Therefore you will be indefinitly placed on hold on the following website

All of YourGiftsFree
[1806] parthman05 why?
[1807] yourgiftsfree You have multiple IP's, which led us to believe you are restarting your modem. I have come to the attention you are on hold on another site and did true. Some of your refs who also has SBC IP's did true and advantage language.
[1808] yourgiftsfree We have crosschechecked with many sites, all of our information leads to you as a frauder.
[1809] yourgiftsfree I just stated that above, the site wished to remain anonymous.
[1809] parthman05 and how can i fraud if the ips are from totally diferrent locations?
[1810] parthman05 Yes but that would not get me a totally new IP, it would be from the same city
[1811] yourgiftsfree I am sorry this matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction. I cannot continue this conversation over AIM. You are on hold and lost your aim support privledges. You may send a support ticket inquiry. This is a permanant hold that does not expire. This issue is closed. Thank you.
[1812] parthman05 I understand you will not pay me for future sites, but at least pay me for the giftcards which I have compelted
[1813] parthman05 ok, but I still do not understand why I am on hold? exactly how does my status on the Order4free newtork matter to you?

B. You have multiple IP's and your refs have SBC Ip's that did true (an offer you did)
C. The age

So, can anyone please explain to me why YGF is scamming me? what load of bs[/quoteeb08b06f26]

Hi,

As I have told you on AIM. Here are the reasons you are on hold.

We (as in me and other site owners) had suspicions that you are using multiple accounts due to you getting a new IP almost more then once a day and only using it once or twice.

A.You are banned on Anything4Free for past frauding - including but not limited to signing up on multiple sites, completeing offers multple times. Which is offer fraud

B.You are and have refs that are SBC Global customers. They all completed true.com/advanatge language. You were banned from another network for multiple accounts which involved true.com

C. As stated above, about the new IP's in the very short period, that leads us to believe that you got a new IP to do those true.com and advantage language offers which you have been caught doing before by another network.

You will remain on hold and this issue is closed.

Thanks,
YourGiftsFree

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 16:35:27

A. How does my status on Anything4free have anything to do with your site? I have not frauded on YOUR site.

B. None of my refs are even remotely close to me. And I already told you that my IP changes when the modem is reset. This happens to several DSL customers.

C. I got several refs while I was talking to you on AIM, so how could i have reset my modem and done all that while I remained online the entire time?

Also, what if my refs produce IDs?

zr2152

19-01-2007 16:41:16

Just my 2 sense, I dont think that PAST frauding should have anything to do with the present.

Im not calling you out ygf and I hate to bring this shit up again because i think that youre a great owner of a great site and I plan on doing oyur sites but I recall people calling you out as flyersman.

again sorry to bring this up AGAIN...

but i dont think that his account should go on hold due to past frauding on A4F because couldnt any company do that to you on any of their sites?

I dont know the whole story here, just my opinion. Bite at it if you want.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 16:45:11

Can someone direct me to this flyersman topic? i have no idea what it is and would like to find out

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 16:46:05

[quoted2531355f9="parth82390"]A. How does my status on Anything4free have anything to do with your site? I have not frauded on YOUR site.

B. None of my refs are even remotely close to me. And I already told you that my IP changes when the modem is reset. This happens to several DSL customers.

C. I got several refs while I was talking to you on AIM, so how could i have reset my modem and done all that while I remained online the entire time?

Also, what if my refs produce IDs?[/quoted2531355f9]

A. All proof leads that you did fraud my website. Also, it's considered a FREEBIE COMMUNITY, therefore you will continue to stay on hold

B. Why would you reset your modem more then once a day. Many supicions we have lead that you can be that "ref"

C.Your point being, I'm talking about your PAST referrals on my sites that are going through approval.

In other news, you don't sound like a 54 year old man, even though that is not really the major issue.

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 16:50:33

[quote2cee873b55="zr2152"]Just my 2 sense, I dont think that PAST frauding should have anything to do with the present.

Im not calling you out ygf and I hate to bring this shit up again because i think that youre a great owner of a great site and I plan on doing oyur sites but I recall people calling you out as flyersman.

again sorry to bring this up AGAIN...

but i dont think that his account should go on hold due to past frauding on A4F because couldnt any company do that to you on any of their sites?

I dont know the whole story here, just my opinion. Bite at it if you want.[/quote2cee873b55]

It's not just about frauding in the past, it's also the present. I see what he has done, and it makes his account, and the kind of refs he has make sense. Other site owners and I crosschecked, we all had the same suspicion. I don't just go and put anyone on hold. If they are shady and I have good enough proof, then I do. How many of these topics do you see?

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 16:50:45

Ok, but even if the IP resets, It would be around my area, not states over. And answer this question if you could

What if my refs produce ID's?

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 16:54:06

[quoted87a60a60f="parth82390"]Ok, but even if the IP resets, It would be around my area, not states over. And answer this question if you could

What if my refs produce ID's?[/quoted87a60a60f]

You wil remain on hold. This issue is closed.

dupebag

19-01-2007 17:12:48

[quote35816625c2="YourGiftsFree"][quote35816625c2="parth82390"]A. How does my status on Anything4free have anything to do with your site? I have not frauded on YOUR site.

Also, what if my refs produce IDs?[/quote35816625c2]

A. All proof leads that you did fraud my website. Also, it's considered a FREEBIE COMMUNITY, therefore you will continue to stay on hold

B. Why would you reset your modem more then once a day. Many supicions we have lead that you can be that "ref"

C.Your point being, I'm talking about your PAST referrals on my sites that are going through approval.

In other news, you don't sound like a 54 year old man, even though that is not really the major issue.[/quote35816625c2]

If its not a big issue why do you keep bringing it up?

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 17:26:24

Wow, how can providing Id's from all my refs not be enough? do you think i can just produce fake ids at will? And yes, why do you keep bringing up the age issue if it is not important. I have already supplied you with my Driver's license to prove my identity. What more do you want?

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 17:26:46

[quotef8b0252a54="dupebag"][quotef8b0252a54="YourGiftsFree"][quotef8b0252a54="parth82390"]A. How does my status on Anything4free have anything to do with your site? I have not frauded on YOUR site.

Also, what if my refs produce IDs?[/quotef8b0252a54]

In other news, you don't sound like a 54 year old man, even though that is not really the major issue.[/quotef8b0252a54]

If its not a big issue why do you keep bringing it up?[/quotef8b0252a54]

Because it is part of it.

You will remain on hold, Parth, for fraud/multiple accounts.

mistertomlinson

19-01-2007 17:29:02

I'm kinda curious myself... if his IPs (from what I understand, the IP numbers assigned are in direct correlation to physical location) are from other locations... i.e. different cities, why is he on hold. I think this should most certainly be investigated. Any good businessman would do such a thing.

(I too was ripped off by YGF, but the issue still hasn't been resolved... not even slightly. 3 refs, 5 offers and not 1 single credit, but let's not even go there again)[/size20b51df24d]

emoneymaker2006

19-01-2007 17:35:42

I find it strange that since lately yourgiftsfree has been accused of scamming a couple people.

from a business point of view, that's not good.

I hope the issue will be cleared up soon.

zr2152

19-01-2007 17:39:01

like i was telling some other ppl, i NEVER see anyone saying "123 is a scam" or "trainn scammed me"

idk, it just seems weird but im sure that ygf has his reasons.

dupebag

19-01-2007 17:42:48

well one of my offers hasnt gone thru to his site

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 17:47:18

Does anyone else know about how some DSL user's IP resets when their modem is reset? I would just like to make sure that if it did reset, it would be around my location correct? and all of my refs are from fipg so perhaps the mods can verify their location. but i am 100% positive YGF will not put me off hold. He is a scammer who is flat out trying to steal my money.

dupebag

19-01-2007 17:51:29

The guy has 200+TR.....hmmm i wonder if hes legit

DIABLO

19-01-2007 17:52:42

[quotee4de9f6503="dupebag"]well one of my offers hasnt gone thru to his site[/quotee4de9f6503]

Well, that's obviously not his fault. You either screwed up or InstantDollarz didn't get the report.

mistertomlinson

19-01-2007 17:56:57

I know there is a website... something along the lines of ip2location.com that sells a software that can identify the longitude and latitude of a particular IP address.

And I shut down my PC and modem often (my connetion gets kinda shitty the longer it has been up) and get a new IP every time.

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 17:57:07

MisterTomlinson, crediting is out of my control. I dont credit them, the advertisers do.

Emoneymaker, that is not recent. That was in the past, YourGiftsFree did not scam ANYONE.

Zr12, Every site gets complaints from users on hold. This is one of the few. I think maybe 3 or 4 actually complained for going on hold. While another few hundred or so recieved gifts.

dupebag, TR means nothing. AverageJoe had it in the 200's he did exactly what I suspect parthman is doing, resetting the modem.

Parthman, IP's do reset when you restart. Why woul you restart it a few times a day. Especially when refs that share your ISP do the same offer you got banned doing while you had multiple accounts on another site.

doylnea

19-01-2007 17:58:31

parth - why did you change your age from 24 to 54?

[quote50e06cc663="mistertomlinson"](I too was ripped off by YGF, but the issue still hasn't been resolved... not even slightly. 3 refs, 5 offers and not 1 single credit, but let's not even go there again)[/quote50e06cc663]

It's been posted 1000 times, site owners have almost nothing to do with offer crediting; if you don't get credit for an offer it's invariably your own fault. YGF does not host ANY of his own offers.

See this thread for tips on ensuring you get credit.
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41256

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 17:58:38

By the way, I have at least 24 full green refs that he hasnt paid me for. Thats 24 refs times $40 per ref=$960. Now I know some of those refs might go red, but still thats a lot of money he owes me. So YGF, why dont you just say the real reason why you put me on hold to get out of paying me the money I earned.

dupebag

19-01-2007 17:59:11

no i didnt mess up.. i asked him on aim...all u have to do is get a quote right? he said yes, so i did that...then i tell him myself i did it and he told me wait a couple of days FOR a 1 day offer. i have the confirmation email and everything..maybe im just impatient but after reading this, i think its a little more than patience

Excel

19-01-2007 18:00:35

Well, I'm interested in what Parth said earlier, if most of his referrals were from trades done here, what would that mean?

ilanbg

19-01-2007 18:02:37

It's always unsettling to read something like this, no matter the circumstances, so I hope the issue is resolved soon so I can continue the YGF sites with confidence.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 18:03:18

[quote18c16b9e82="YourGiftsFree"]MisterTomlinson, crediting is out of my control. I dont credit them, the advertisers do.

Emoneymaker, that is not recent. That was in the past, YourGiftsFree did not scam ANYONE.

Zr12, Every site gets complaints from users on hold. This is one of the few. I think maybe 3 or 4 actually complained for going on hold. While another few hundred or so recieved gifts.

dupebag, TR means nothing. AverageJoe had it in the 200's he did exactly what I suspect parthman is doing, resetting the modem.

Parthman, IP's do reset when you restart. Why woul you restart it a few times a day. Especially when refs that share your ISP do the same offer you got banned doing while you had multiple accounts on another site.[/quote18c16b9e82]

Ok which site is it where I did True or Advantage Language. Let me guess, "the site wished to remain anonymous".
Also, wouldn't the mods posting proof of my refs IP verify that they are in fact legit? And how would showing you their ID's not be enough?

You are probably going to lose a lot more business by not paying me than you would by just paying me what you owe. I will never do any more YGF sites once I am compensated for the ones that I have already done.

doylnea

19-01-2007 18:04:33

[quote4dc4f3557c="parth82390"]
Also, wouldn't the mods posting proof of my refs IP verify that they are in fact legit?[/quote4dc4f3557c]

...not going to happen...

Excel

19-01-2007 18:10:19

Can you atleast comment on whether its true what YGF says? That they all use the same ISP? I'm assuming that mods have access to every members trade module and can check to verify if any of Parth's referrals that did a YGF site have the same SB Global IP or whatever it was.

I'm just curious as to whos right and whos wrong here.

mistertomlinson

19-01-2007 18:13:12

[quotebe9bd5ab69="doylnea"]It's been posted 1000 times, site owners have almost nothing to do with offer crediting; if you don't get credit for an offer it's invariably your own fault. YGF does not host ANY of his own offers.[/quotebe9bd5ab69]

So, are you saying that the "affiliatte" credits the offers and that he has absolutely nothing to do with crediting? And please don't give me that crap that he doesn't credit until he gets paid and the "affiliatte" gives him word of the offer completion because I'm not stupid! Just because he gets paid doesn't mean he has to pay anyone else. He could easily pocket the money without paying me...

[quotebe9bd5ab69="Excel"]Can you atleast comment on whether its true what YGF says? That they all use the same ISP? I'm assuming that mods have access to every members trade module and can check to verify if any of Parth's referrals that did a YGF site have the same SB Global IP or whatever it was.

I'm just curious as to whos right and whos wrong here.[/quotebe9bd5ab69]

... oh and this is just bullshit! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY REFS that I know personally and have gotten in town and not through referral trading use the same ISP. Here, Verizon DSL is the cheapest and most available... that's it. Where I live, you either got Adelphia cable (more expensive and less used) or Verizon DSL ($17.99 a month).

timmydd64

19-01-2007 18:18:26

wow, this is very interesting. i have been trying to get my referrals credit and i can see now it does not look like they are ever going to get it. some have done all the offers on the site and still only show 1/2 credit. they have submitted for credit requests and i have tried conversing with yourgiftsfree with no success... dude. if your scamming then your really suck. if your not then prove it to me and fix my referrals waiting for credit please.

Credited On Offer Name Credit Value
01/06/07 Insurance.com 1 Credit
Congratulations! You have met the offer requirements!

Your Referral Link
http//NoCreditCard.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=7358
Users must sign up immediately after clicking this link for you to receive credit for them.
Once they sign up, their account will be permanently linked to yours.
25 referrals and only 15 with credit.

Total Referrals Completed Referrals Prize Requirements
25 15 24
Signup Date E-mail Address Status
01/06/07 email==thinkerenator@gmail.comthinkerenator@gmail.com=thinkerenator@gmail.comthinkerenator@gmail.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/06/07 email==poopiedawg4@yahoo.compoopiedawg4@yahoo.com=poopiedawg4@yahoo.compoopiedawg4@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/06/07 email==jlmcknit@hotmail.comjlmcknit@hotmail.com=jlmcknit@hotmail.comjlmcknit@hotmail.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/07/07 email==newelch@yahoo.comnewelch@yahoo.com=newelch@yahoo.comnewelch@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/07/07 email==joda_dajo@yahoo.comjoda_dajo@yahoo.com=joda_dajo@yahoo.comjoda_dajo@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/08/07 email==arr_781984@yahoo.comarr_781984@yahoo.com=arr_781984@yahoo.comarr_781984@yahoo.com/email 0.5 Credits Completed
01/08/07 email==gardenstudio@shaw.cagardenstudio@shaw.ca=gardenstudio@shaw.cagardenstudio@shaw.ca/email 0 Credits Completed
01/09/07 email==hjrhinehart@netzero.comhjrhinehart@netzero.com=hjrhinehart@netzero.comhjrhinehart@netzero.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/09/07 email==joesshoerepair@juno.comjoesshoerepair@juno.com=joesshoerepair@juno.comjoesshoerepair@juno.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/10/07 email==Kjatch@aol.comKjatch@aol.com=Kjatch@aol.comKjatch@aol.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/10/07 email==cstllns_rmn@yahoo.comcstllns_rmn@yahoo.com=cstllns_rmn@yahoo.comcstllns_rmn@yahoo.com/email 0 Credits Completed
01/10/07 email==work4money@comcast.network4money@comcast.net=work4money@comcast.network4money@comcast.net/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/11/07 email==countrydazy@yahoo.comcountrydazy@yahoo.com=countrydazy@yahoo.comcountrydazy@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/11/07 email==jescheff@owu.edujescheff@owu.edu=jescheff@owu.edujescheff@owu.edu/email 0 Credits Completed
01/11/07 email==fortworth55@yahoo.comfortworth55@yahoo.com=fortworth55@yahoo.comfortworth55@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/11/07 email==ice77ice@yahoo.comice77ice@yahoo.com=ice77ice@yahoo.comice77ice@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/11/07 email==rbezek@verizon.netrbezek@verizon.net=rbezek@verizon.netrbezek@verizon.net/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/12/07 email==dcs_surveys@yahoo.comdcs_surveys@yahoo.com=dcs_surveys@yahoo.comdcs_surveys@yahoo.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/12/07 email==acoopmcp@hotmail.comacoopmcp@hotmail.com=acoopmcp@hotmail.comacoopmcp@hotmail.com/email 0.5 Credits Completed
01/12/07 email==trippmarxx@mchsi.comtrippmarxx@mchsi.com=trippmarxx@mchsi.comtrippmarxx@mchsi.com/email 0.5 Credits Completed
01/12/07 email==asuperstar103@gmail.comasuperstar103@gmail.com=asuperstar103@gmail.comasuperstar103@gmail.com/email Offer Requirements Met!
01/13/07 email==maggiesbiz@yahoo.commaggiesbiz@yahoo.com=maggiesbiz@yahoo.commaggiesbiz@yahoo.com/email 0 Credits Completed
01/13/07 email==mikewdarrow@yahoo.commikewdarrow@yahoo.com=mikewdarrow@yahoo.commikewdarrow@yahoo.com/email 0 Credits Completed
01/14/07 email==charlesjr99@hotmail.comcharlesjr99@hotmail.com=charlesjr99@hotmail.comcharlesjr99@hotmail.com/email 0 Credits Completed
01/17/07 email==jolegojr@yahoo.comjolegojr@yahoo.com=jolegojr@yahoo.comjolegojr@yahoo.com/email 0 Credits Completed

Excel

19-01-2007 18:24:08

I'm just saying, that would be the nail in the coffin. Parth said that almost all his referrals were from trading on FiPG, if thats the case, then it can be checked very easily if all the referrals have the same ISP, as YGF claims they do.

Its pretty obvious in your case that you would all have similar ISPs, however, we are talking about trading over a forum, with members from all areas of the country. What are the chances of 21 referrals from all over the country ALL having the same ISP? If they ALL have the same ISP, it might indeed be suspicious.

Keep in mind, I'm neutral here. I don't have much experience with YGF(only done a handful of his sites), and I also know Parth that much, outside of a trade we did when he was still new.

Aurelius

19-01-2007 18:47:56

O boy... this is not good news for me... I currently have around 20 refs as well on a YGF site and I'm submitting for approval as soon as a few more green... I did two offers I've never done before but the issues regarding refs having an IP from SBC worry me since I'm on SBC as well (Comcast is way more expensive for not that big an increase in speed). Was planning to try and get as many refs for the site as possible since there's a custom order option but I don't want to get cheated out of almost a grand either... I'm really aching for this money so I can run out and buy a DSLR so I really don't want to risk not getting the money. I haven't been banned from A4F and I haven't frauded so I guess that clears me, right? Problem is that with so many refs... lots of crap way out of my control could go wrong...

And just a thought... What's going to happen to all of Parth's refs? I don't think it's fair at all that they aren't going to get paid for doing an offer since there are some that are bound to be legit. liShrugsli

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 18:51:06

personally, i believe this SBC IP stuff is total crap. why am I being punished for my refs IP? and i hope you get your gift Aurelius, but dont count on it. I would stop getting refs. Wait until he pays you first.

doylnea

19-01-2007 18:55:42

[quoteb3967ec5f1="mistertomlinson"][quoteb3967ec5f1="doylnea"]It's been posted 1000 times, site owners have almost nothing to do with offer crediting; if you don't get credit for an offer it's invariably your own fault. YGF does not host ANY of his own offers.[/quoteb3967ec5f1]

So, are you saying that the "affiliatte" credits the offers and that he has absolutely nothing to do with crediting? And please don't give me that crap that he doesn't credit until he gets paid and the "affiliatte" gives him word of the offer completion because I'm not stupid! Just because he gets paid doesn't mean he has to pay anyone else. He could easily pocket the money without paying me...[/quoteb3967ec5f1]

Without spending too much time on an unrelated to the topic question, yes, YGF has I would guess nothing to do with offer crediting. The affiliate providers pass him a file which contains their data about offer completions, and that info is integrated into his site's crediting system.

Some offers credit quickly, some take longer to postback to the affiliates, and then post to YGF.

The point about YGF not giving credit unless he gets notice of the credit is valid. Think about this
If you ran a site, and someone told you that they completed 98 offers and none of them credited, but they demanded they get paid, would you pay them? Or more to the point, if you didn't get paid by the affiliate, would you pay the customer demanding payment?

Aurelius

19-01-2007 18:59:08

What happened with this[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51652]this? He's paid you a grand before but suddenly he's unwilling to do it again?

timmydd64

19-01-2007 19:03:19

YGF i would like an answer please. i owe a lot of people money and i will not cheat them out of it. they all have confirmation emails and have contacted your support and they keep telling me support refuses to help them if they even respond. you can see by my list i posted above that people have been waiting a long time and for a free site that claims a 1 day to credit policy there must be a problem. maybe it is time for YOU to contact the affiliates and correct this problem. obviously i am not the only one having an issue with getting referrals credit. do the stand up thing and get with your affiliates and correct this problem and i think you will see a lot of the post in this section go away. you are the owner of the site and it is your duty to make sure everything works correctly with your site. we are all out her for the same reason. please step up and do the right thing and no bs answers that its the affiliates fault. thank you

doylnea

19-01-2007 19:06:22

[quote7b5ce75902="timmydd64"]YGF i would like an answer please. i owe a lot of people money and i will not cheat them out of it. they all have confirmation emails and have contacted your support and they keep telling me support refuses to help them if they even respond. you can see by my list i posted above that people have been waiting a long time and for a free site that claims a 1 day to credit policy there must be a problem. maybe it is time for YOU to contact the affiliates and correct this problem. obviously i am not the only one having an issue with getting referrals credit. do the stand up thing and get with your affiliates and correct this problem and i think you will see a lot of the post in this section go away. you are the owner of the site and it is your duty to make sure everything works correctly with your site. we are all out her for the same reason. please step up and do the right thing and no bs answers that its the affiliates fault. thank you[/quote7b5ce75902]

Please read my post above. Also, YGF's policy is that you cannot submit a no-credit request until 7 days after you complete the offer. If your referrals submit a request before 7 days, the request is closed without any further action. Once they submit a request after 7 days, the affiliates have to review each request and decide whether to award credit.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 19:08:20

[quote1a78397c1f="Aurelius"]What happened with this[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51652]this? He's paid you a grand before but suddenly he's unwilling to do it again?[/quote1a78397c1f]

Yes, he did send me that money. I ordered 2 $500 VISA giftcards which have yet to arrive, but he already shipped them, so I should get them soon. And then i ordered $198 paypal which i have also received. But i was at 15 total refs done on his giftcards site which was set to be approved and paid today. but he im'ed me that bs about why I was on hold. And he now refuses to take me off hold due to his bogus SBC IP excuses.

mistertomlinson

19-01-2007 19:08:40

[quote0e16180fb3="doylnea"]Without spending too much time on an unrelated to the topic question, yes, YGF has I would guess nothing to do with offer crediting. The affiliate providers pass him a file which contains their data about offer completions, and that info is integrated into his site's crediting system.

Some offers credit quickly, some take longer to postback to the affiliates, and then post to YGF.

The point about YGF not giving credit unless he gets notice of the credit is valid. Think about this
If you ran a site, and someone told you that they completed 98 offers and none of them credited, but they demanded they get paid, would you pay them? Or more to the point, if you didn't get paid by the affiliate, would you pay the customer demanding payment?[/quote0e16180fb3]

For Christ's sake, I understand that!!!!!!!!!!!! But, let's not be naive! What the hell makes you think he wouldn't accept payment for your offer completion and NOT give you credit?! Seriously... I am tired of people saying, "if he doesn't get paid, you don't get paid!" Who the hell says he didn't get paid?! You know, it is absolutely possible he could get paid and not give two shits about your credit. No money for you = more money for him. You understand that, don't you? Does that make sense to you? Please do not tell me crediting is out of his control because it is NOT.

I don't mean to be rude and certainly don't want you to ban me for this outburst, but someone needs to bring the possibility of site owner scamming to light. A lot of you YGF loyalists seem to think site owners don't scam... can't scam. Give me a break.

Aurelius

19-01-2007 19:10:04

[quotee47fa68997="doylnea"][quotee47fa68997="timmydd64"]YGF i would like an answer please. i owe a lot of people money and i will not cheat them out of it. they all have confirmation emails and have contacted your support and they keep telling me support refuses to help them if they even respond. you can see by my list i posted above that people have been waiting a long time and for a free site that claims a 1 day to credit policy there must be a problem. maybe it is time for YOU to contact the affiliates and correct this problem. obviously i am not the only one having an issue with getting referrals credit. do the stand up thing and get with your affiliates and correct this problem and i think you will see a lot of the post in this section go away. you are the owner of the site and it is your duty to make sure everything works correctly with your site. we are all out her for the same reason. please step up and do the right thing and no bs answers that its the affiliates fault. thank you[/quotee47fa68997]

Please read my post above. Also, YGF's policy is that you cannot submit a no-credit request until 7 days after you complete the offer. If your referrals submit a request before 7 days, the request is closed without any further action. Once they submit a request after 7 days, the affiliates have to review each request and decide whether to award credit.[/quotee47fa68997]

Seriously? Now I feel special since I popped in my confirmation email into the manual credit box after a day and I got rung up within the hour. D

Excel

19-01-2007 19:11:44

Timmy, try to keep on topic please. I know you have your own issues, but please make a new topic or something.

Doyl - any chance of you or any of the other other mods taking a look at what I posted earlier?

doylnea

19-01-2007 19:14:13

[quotef95ea71e49="Excel"]Timmy, try to keep on topic please. I know you have your own issues, but please make a new topic or something.

Doyl - any chance of you or any of the other other mods taking a look at what I posted earlier?[/quotef95ea71e49]

yes, two different admins are looking into it right now

johnjimjones

19-01-2007 19:16:55

With DSL every time you turn off your modem it reassigns your IP so that could easily explain his constant logging of different IPs.

mistertomlinson

19-01-2007 19:17:25

Oh yeah... one of my referrals sent their confirmation email and requested manual credit and was revoked, but he was never told why... hm. So much for manual credit. Also consider, how many people have this problem with Trainn...123... a LOT of people are coming forward now with crediting problems. Either YGF is junk or he needs a new "affiliatte."

dmorris68

19-01-2007 19:36:20

Trainn is actually notorious for slow credit and requiring manuals. Of all the offers I've done through Trainn, I think all but 2 or so required either a very long wait for credit, or a manual request. When asked about it, Trainn-Alan tells you the same thing that we're saying here -- he has no control over offer crediting.

As doylnea pointed out, ALL site owners get accused of crediting problems, but NONE of them control crediting. You guys don't seem to realize that skimming from users would net him far less money than being honest and keeping his customers happy. It's common business sense, and I know that he realizes it. There are FAR too many happy YGF customers around here -- literally dozens if not hundreds -- and only a relative handful with complaints like this. Same with FusionCash, same with Trainn, etc.

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 19:56:27

Wow,

Ok ,not ALL of his refs were SBC IP's. I NEVER said that. Please tell me if I did. I believe I said some of his refs that did true were SBC IP's (same as his.) Let me review.

1.) Other siteowners and I crosscheck for fraud. Someone brought him up about how his IP changes 1-3 times a day. Also how his refs are similar. So I checked and I see the same.

2.) Before all of this I noticed alot of his refs were doing true.com. I thought he was legit so I just monitored it.

3.) Then me and other site owners found out he was banned from another network for MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS (what you can do when you restart your modem which gives you new IP's) He also did the True.com offer.

4.) So some of his SBC refs did true.com

5.) SBC= his ISP, and I suspect and see he restarts his modem.

Does anyone get what I mean.

If you have an SBC ISP it is fine as long as you don't cheat, like it looks like parth did.

As for no credits.

They are out of my control. I showed you tom, a screenshot of it say denied and me getting 0.00

As for as others, no credit card credits take a few days or may not credit. Again it is out of control, believe me I want the credit in to so i can be paid.

Any other questions?

theysayjump

19-01-2007 19:57:40

Ok, doylnea and myself have looked into parth's Trade Module. We found that although he has (currently) 36 IP's that he has posted from on this forum, they're all from the same DSL ISP, all from the same area. None of his IP's resolve to anywhere but the same town/city.

He has 38 credited trades in the Trade Module for YGF sites (but has more that have yet to be completed or credited) and of those 38 credited trades (remember they're complete trades, person signed up, went green and was paid), not a single one of his refs has registered, posted or logged in from even the same town/city as parth is doing.

His refs are from all over the country, many different states and there were no indications that any of his refs were the same person creating multiple accounts to trade on.

It seems as if someone with erroneous or unedumacated information passed it around the freebie scene site owners who all just jumped on it and ran with it. I see no reason for his accounts to be placed on hold, and there's no indication that he's a previously banned member either.

dhru1405

19-01-2007 19:59:46

i have not done any sites for YGF but after reading about this stuff i might not do it. parth82390 is a very good trader. i have done many trades with him. I trust him completly. however, until this thing is resolved, i will not do any sites for YGF. i am neutral. but just as a precaution, i am not gonna start any sites for now.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 20:01:21

[quotea9badf52c9="theysayjump"]Ok, doylnea and myself have looked into parth's Trade Module. We found that although he has (currently) 36 IP's that he has posted from on this forum, they're all from the same DSL ISP, all from the same area. None of his IP's resolve to anywhere but the same town/city.

He has 38 credited trades in the Trade Module for YGF sites (but has more that have yet to be completed or credited) and of those 38 credited trades (remember they're complete trades, person signed up, went green and was paid), not a single one of his refs has registered, posted or logged in from even the same town/city as parth is doing.

His refs are from all over the country, many different states and there were no indications that any of his refs were the same person creating multiple accounts to trade on.

It seems as if someone with erroneous or unedumacated information passed it around the freebie scene site owners who all just jumped on it and ran with it. I see no reason for his accounts to be placed on hold, and there's no indication that he's a previously banned member either.[/quotea9badf52c9]

-) -) -) -) -)
Thank you so much for going through all that for me. I really appreciate it. So YGF do you think you can consider taking me off hold now?

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2007 20:03:22

[quotee0cb72bbba="theysayjump"]Ok, doylnea and myself have looked into parth's Trade Module. We found that although he has (currently) 36 IP's that he has posted from on this forum, they're all from the same DSL ISP, all from the same area. None of his IP's resolve to anywhere but the same town/city.

It seems as if someone with erroneous or unedumacated information passed it around the freebie scene site owners who all just jumped on it and ran with it. I see no reason for his accounts to be placed on hold, and there's no indication that he's a previously banned member either.[/quotee0cb72bbba]

As I said above. I did not say all of his refs were SBC IP's I am sure he had legit refs. Not all were, as it seems some were himself. I have access to that information. I am about done with this thread. I explained why he is on hold, if you have any questions on how YourGiftsFree verifys you may contact me.

If you do not like or trust YourGiftsFree, please do not do it. If you do, then congratulations! You will have one of the best freebie experiences! Believe me, a few hundred dollars does NOT compare to 65-70 grand and counting.

YourGiftsFree will respond to all account related questions via e-mail or support ticket.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 20:05:47

Okay, how about you list the still questionable refs that you think are me? maybe I can have them send in ID's or something?

schizerbone

19-01-2007 20:13:50

[quote404a28cb30]parthman05 no one even writes their real age on fipg[/quote404a28cb30]

I wouldn't say no one, but I'm sure there are a few who don't.

doylnea

19-01-2007 20:16:02

[quote7eb2f4e429="schizerbone"][quote7eb2f4e429]parthman05 no one even writes their real age on fipg[/quote7eb2f4e429]

I wouldn't say no one, but I'm sure there are a few who don't.[/quote7eb2f4e429]

and parth, again, why did you change your age from 24 to 54? The change occurred after you posted this thread.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 20:17:36

I changed just in case because I thought It might matter in the case. Does it really matter? i can change it back or whatever...

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

19-01-2007 20:38:03

Can't we all just get along????? D P lol
I've been having sooo much fun learning the freebie trade...and yeah, I guess it pretty much sucks to get scammed or feel like you're getting scammed. I'm not a very patient person and this whole freebie scene has definitely proven that to me. I just think that if everyone would communicate nicely with each other, and have a little patience, and not jump the gun on a suspicion things would be so much smoother. Waiting for credit from offers you've completed and have the emails for definitely sucks. I HATE THE WAITING....but patience is a virtue and that's where I stand!

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

19-01-2007 20:38:40

Oh and by the way....I really am 28....hehe....come on guys!!!

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 20:44:38

Will any action be taken against YGF if he fails to still pay me? As the admin proved, my refs are legit.

doylnea

19-01-2007 20:46:20

[quote386ac74a4c="parth82390"]Will any action be taken against YGF if he fails to still pay me? As the admin proved, my refs are legit.[/quote386ac74a4c]

All TSJ's post suggested was that the ref's IPs who logged into this site were different than yours.

theysayjump

19-01-2007 21:00:44

[quote36707ccf70="doylnea"][quote36707ccf70="parth82390"]Will any action be taken against YGF if he fails to still pay me? As the admin proved, my refs are legit.[/quote36707ccf70]

All TSJ's post suggested was that the ref's IPs who logged into this site were different than yours.[/quote36707ccf70]

Exactly. Only you (parth) can know whether your refs were legit or not, I just checked out your trades and IP's on this forum. Our (staff) reach only goes so far and I simply posted the information we are privy to as well as my own opinion.

My opinion won't sway a site owner in making decisions regarding their users.

HotGifts4You

19-01-2007 21:29:41

yes i get that the admin only proved my refs were legit on FIPG, but i think its pretty obvious that my refs are legit on YGF too. I know some of the mods might be doing his sites, but that shouldnt stop you from taking action. However, I am still trying to talk to him and see if hes willing to take me off hold. If he fails to lift the hold, and FIPG allows him to continue his account on FIPG as before, I have no words to say. There has to be some sort of punishment. However, I am still in the process of working with him. Although he said he would talk to me tonight, he suddenly signed off, so Im not sure how serious he is about reviewing my account. Either way, I will make a post when he decides.

BD2006BD

19-01-2007 21:35:16

I am a huge YGF fan... but I'm not sure what to think of this. I mean technically YGF doesn't have to prove himself because of the TOS.

Even though all of this happened, it's not stopping me from doing YGF sites, I have had 0 problems with them.

On a side note, parth went red on my site, but he refunded my money.

--- Just think to yourself this, has YGF ever scammed you or can you think of many times where people have complained about YGF scamming them? ( real scams, not about that crediting issue thing with tom). I think YGF knows what he is doing. Remember that we can't see YGFs end of the deal.. he said that parth scammed, so should we believe him? Parth said that he didn't scam, so should we believe him? YGF has hundreds of happy people who completed his site, and Parth has hundreds of TR. We just have to pick someone to believe, parth or YGF.

Daggoth

19-01-2007 22:38:09

Whatever happened to the rule that if you aren't a part of the scam, don't get involved. ?

I don't want to take sides here, but here is my view. I completely disagree with site owners cross-checking legitmacy of referrals with other site owners. I know A4F has a pool of sites doing this, and it annoys me because if you get put on hold on Orderit4Free for frauding, then you would be put on hold on the entire Free4Me network. This questions the legitmacy of the source of information because even though a user put someone on hold on one network, it shouldn't mean that they are partially banned from the freebie scene. You don't see Freepay and Trainn cross-checking holds. It would be ridiculous if they did that, and everyone would protest against it, but of course this does not apply to the smaller networks for whatever reason. This method just increases profits for smaller networks and lessens their professionalism.

The only sure way to check if the referrals were legit would be to check every trade from the trade module with every referral he got, to make sure each one was unique. I also don't see anything wrong with providing ID's.

HotGifts4You

20-01-2007 04:41:54

I agree that providing ID's would solve this problem. Yet YGF for some reason believes that it won't. So tell me YGF, why isn't providing ID's enough?

gmario

20-01-2007 04:57:16

That suks time to get a real job now huh , im a go start a ygf site now

King Kommerce

20-01-2007 05:45:41

I'm not going to judge who is scamming who here but I have to step up and put in my 2 cents worth based soley on my experiences (which are relatively few, but nonetheless real)...

1. parth82390 has so far honored all of our trade agreements impeccably. Paid quickly according to our terms.

2. When I did giftcards.ygf, I made a note in the trade module that it was a very painful experience. I had a very difficult time getting any of the offers to even connect. (Even after shutting off Norton and readjusting my IE security settings). One of the offer sites kept throwing page errors when I submitted my cc info to complete the offer and never did go through after 5 tries!

3. I just now tried 3 times to go to ygf and got the error message "Internet Exporer cannot display the webpage."

4. My IP address also changes frequently because (1) my modem quits on a frequent basis, (2) my ISP changes all its customers' IPs regularly for security reasons, and (3) our local DSL infrastructure is not what it ought to be (after all it is West Virginia!).

My question is, how [b284a2f3b54]could [/b284a2f3b54]a trader with a TR of 284 such as parth82390 get away with scamming for so long without someone on the forum marking him???

Maybe no one is scamming anyone here and it's all just a big miscommunication??

Sorry to get so wordy.
--King Kommerce

mkpeaches

20-01-2007 06:18:51

I better not do YGF, my ip changes VERY OFTEN ?

YourGiftsFree

20-01-2007 07:18:35

Let me just clarify, if you are on hold on aother network that does NOT mean you are on hold on my sites. That is not the case. I see the sites are down now, I amtalking to my host. If your IP changes often it is fine as long as you are pursuing the site legit Mk.

zwarrior99

20-01-2007 07:54:40

My only concern in this whole thing is that my stupid DSL connection is crappy going down multiple times a day I do not know if I get a new IP everytime as I do not check. But I did finish a YGF site recently this week to be exact and pass everything. So I dunno if the changing of a IP is a problem or maybe I didnt even have that problem. But this does bring a little concern that my internet connection inability to stay up for more than 8 hrs a day might affect my status at one of these freebie sites.

YourGiftsFree

20-01-2007 08:05:37

[quotee82920af96="zwarrior99"]My only concern in this whole thing is that my stupid DSL connection is crappy going down multiple times a day I do not know if I get a new IP everytime as I do not check. But I did finish a YGF site recently this week to be exact and pass everything. So I dunno if the changing of a IP is a problem or maybe I didnt even have that problem. But this does bring a little concern that my internet connection inability to stay up for more than 8 hrs a day might affect my status at one of these freebie sites.[/quotee82920af96]

You were approved because you are legit and passed our verification. You will be fine.

Powerbook

20-01-2007 13:36:49

Quit ragging on YGF, I had nothing but great experiences. Your trade module won't prove much unless the ref that has that SBC IP is a member on this forum. If this is the case, you then have a case. It is suspicious they kept doing those offers especially if "they" had SBC. That's all I am saying. If you can prove that those SBC refs are members here and actually traded with you here, then I could see you complaining. But as of now, YGF has more than enough to put you on hold. If he was scamming you he could have never paid out anything to you.

Aurelius

20-01-2007 16:30:05

[quote2805b194cd="IFreeCash.Net"]damn lots of drama here[/quote2805b194cd]

Stop posting in threads with posts like this with absolutely no content at all for the sole purpose of advertising your site. I've gone through your posts and not a single one has something that's not either about your site or a useless passive "LOOK AT ME!"

After looking at how things panned out, I think the deciding factor as to how I see it is that Parth had been paid in the past. If YGF was trying to scam Parth, I doubt he would've sent him over a thousand dollars before suddenly waking up one day and deciding that the guy is scamming him. And for all those worrying about the SBC DSL thing, I'm pretty sure that's just part of the reason for the hold, Parth's being banned on A4F probably didn't do anything to help his case of being a trustworthy trader.

HotGifts4You

20-01-2007 18:28:15

Also, I am now unbanned on A4F. They cleared me of all accusations. I dont know if that makes a difference to anyone, but that was one of the reasons why YGF put me on hold, so I just wanted to post about it.

egyptianruin

20-01-2007 18:33:52

[quote91813285ee="parth82390"]Also, I am now unbanned on A4F. They cleared me of all accusations. I dont know if that makes a difference to anyone, but that was one of the reasons why YGF put me on hold, so I just wanted to post about it.[/quote91813285ee]

Yes we debated it, looked at all the evidence and believe we acted hastily on the decision. Sorry parth.

HotGifts4You

20-01-2007 18:43:22

Wow this is as far as I got with YGF
[2020] parthman05 Hi
[2020] yourgiftsfree Hi
[2021] parthman05 You didnt IM me last night, did you get busy?
[2026] parthman05 Are you there?
[2029] yourgiftsfree Yea
[2029] yourgiftsfree I told you I had to go and will talk to you today
[2029] parthman05 ok, thats what I figured
[2029] parthman05 So is there any way my accounts can be put off hold
[2030] yourgiftsfree I am sorry but you will remain on hold.
[2030] parthman05 I dont know what you need, there has to be something to prove the refs were legit
[2037] parthman05 Also, was my being banned on A4F a concern?
[2037] yourgiftsfree It helpwed me investigate
[2037] yourgiftsfree lihelpeed
[2037] parthman05 because they unbanned me
[2037] yourgiftsfree Oh when
[2038] parthman05 today
[2038] parthman05 Seriosly, cant you just please try and see this from my point of view?
[2038] parthman05 I have a lot of money pending on your sites
[2039] yourgiftsfree I have alot of proof and suspicions, you will remain on hold.
[2039] parthman05 a lot of proof?
[2039] parthman05 you have not supplied any
[2039] parthman05 You said I did True and Advantage Language multiple times?
[2039] parthman05 i have never even done Advantage language
[2039] yourgiftsfree I told you, you restarted your modem to sign up under yourself
[2039] yourgiftsfree brb
[2040] parthman05 Ok, how about I give you my ref ID's
[2040] parthman05 they are ALL from FIPG
[2040] yourgiftsfree No, you will remain on hold this issue i closed
[2040] yourgiftsfree brb

Now how in the world can the mods explain to me how YGF should not be banned? He is not even attempting to give me a chance to prove myself. And just where is this "proof" he keeps talking about? I know im not the first FIPG trader to know problems with YGF and I for sure will not be the last. I mean the least YGF can do is give me a chance to verify my refs. HOW WOULDN'T PROVIDING REF ID'S BE ENOUGH? Can anyone please answer that question for me?

harley_girl1963

20-01-2007 19:18:15

I haven't had any luck with yourgiftsfree either, but I'm not going to call scam. Same as I'm not calling Parth scam when he got referrals in place of my open referrals. I have issues with both!

theysayjump

20-01-2007 21:15:37

[quoteec1320f629="parth82390"]Now how in the world can the mods explain to me how YGF should not be banned? He is not even attempting to give me a chance to prove myself. And just where is this "proof" he keeps talking about? I know im not the first FIPG trader to know problems with YGF and I for sure will not be the last. I mean the least YGF can do is give me a chance to verify my refs. HOW WOULDN'T PROVIDING REF ID'S BE ENOUGH? Can anyone please answer that question for me?[/quoteec1320f629]

It is not up to us (FiPG Staff members) what's site owner/representative do on their own site or to their own members. If YGF has decided that you defrauded his sites or offers, then he has a right to place you on hold. Actually, he can place you on hold for anything he wants to, as can most sites (if not all).

If there were mass complaints of him putting accounts on hold or credit revocations, then there would be reason to ban him as those are actions deemed suspicious. But he's still sending out thousands of dollars every week (as recent as last night), so we have no reason to ban him.

If he we banned every site owner who had a complaint against them by a member claiming to have been wrongly placed on hold, we'd have no site reps or forums here whatsoever.

That's not to say I don't believe you parth, or that I believe YGF, but there's no one person who's bigger than this forum and the views of one member will not change our decisions or policies (unless it's Tyler).

trippmarxx

20-01-2007 21:17:32

I haven't had any luck with them either....Scam? Not sure, but credit denied several times when I completed offers legitimately and applied for credit requests in ample time to still continually get denied...Makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever...Had all my email headers as they should've been, and still got denied credit....This site made no sense to me, and I'm turning away from doing anything else there...

d11m

20-01-2007 21:31:34

i think YGF is just too strict when it comes to the IP things..
kind of like the proxy accusations (

zdub08

20-01-2007 22:22:06

YGF, why do you keep dodging the ID question? Why don't you just let the few refs that you suspect were faked submit their IDs?

HotGifts4You

21-01-2007 19:30:58

[quotecf58424c8d="zdub08"]YGF, why do you keep dodging the ID question? Why don't you just let the few refs that you suspect were faked submit their IDs?[/quotecf58424c8d]

Obviously, there is no reasonable explanation for YGF to not let my refs submit ID's. Instead, he is simply ignoring the question. Way to be professional, YGF.

shylesson

21-01-2007 21:33:36

eh, but how can ya guarantee that your refs will send in their ids so freely? if they are willing to do that, why not have them post in the thread as well. ids are easy; i can get a few fake ones for $20 in D.C.

zr2152

21-01-2007 22:22:37

[quote7436861101="shylesson"]eh, but how can ya guarantee that your refs will send in their ids so freely? if they are willing to do that, why not have them post in the thread as well. ids are easy; i can get a few fake ones for $20 in D.C.[/quote7436861101]

Good for you, maybe you could use that $20 to buy some common sense...

Powerbook

22-01-2007 05:20:56

how about you have all your refs register and post and this thread? You kinda can't because all those sbc ip's refs cannot post here because they are not members of fipg. Also, Why did those refs do those 2 offers? I got AT&T myself and I have an SBC ip address. I know how easy it is to change it, and when I change it mine can look like they are a couple towns over CT. Site owners know this, so it is best no try things like that as it is obvious. The ultimate proof would be getting some of them to post here. If they were not part of fipg why did you ask the mods to check your trades?

zr2152

22-01-2007 06:23:38

[quote0f443e0843="Powerbook"]how about you have all your refs register and post and this thread? You kinda can't because all those sbc ip's refs cannot post here because they are not members of fipg. Also, Why did those refs do those 2 offers? I got AT&T myself and I have an SBC ip address. I know how easy it is to change it, and when I change it mine can look like they are a couple towns over CT. Site owners know this, so it is best no try things like that as it is obvious. The ultimate proof would be getting some of them to post here. If they were not part of fipg why did you ask the mods to check your trades?[/quote0f443e0843]

They dont have to post because tsj already confirmed that all his trades for his site were legit, doesnt that do it for ya?

Powerbook

22-01-2007 09:20:08

[quoteb088c36ddb="zr2152"][quoteb088c36ddb="Powerbook"]how about you have all your refs register and post and this thread? You kinda can't because all those sbc ip's refs cannot post here because they are not members of fipg. Also, Why did those refs do those 2 offers? I got AT&T myself and I have an SBC ip address. I know how easy it is to change it, and when I change it mine can look like they are a couple towns over CT. Site owners know this, so it is best no try things like that as it is obvious. The ultimate proof would be getting some of them to post here. If they were not part of fipg why did you ask the mods to check your trades?[/quoteb088c36ddb]

They dont have to post because tsj already confirmed that all his trades for his site were legit, doesnt that do it for ya?[/quoteb088c36ddb]

That is because none of those SBC refs were here at fipg, that is why he has TSJ check. This is what makes sense. As for the ID's anyone could have their friends submit the, not saying your refs aren't real though. It is hard to pick a side on this issue, but it sure looks like YGF had good grounds to place you on hold. If the refs were true you should have them make a post in here. Then the IP's can be checked. That's just my opinion.

egyptianruin

22-01-2007 09:26:11

My opinion on the subject although it is most likely not wanted or cared about. I can understand parth's anger but under YGF's TOS it does say you can be placed on hold for any reason. I do not know the full facts behind it, but YGF tends to make good judgement calls on these things and talks with other site owners before making a hasty decision. Now whether it was warranted or not is between YGF and Parth and really no one else. A public display isn't going to resolve anything in any instance but it does relieve some frustration and stress parth may be feeling right now. Im can say I am unbias in this situation but I like YGF and his sites so therefore my decision does indeed have bias. I would love to beileve YGF is solid in his holds and I personally never had any problem with him whatsoever.

Dabbs

22-01-2007 10:26:11

[quotef352978d24="zr2152"]
Good for you, maybe you could use that $20 to buy some common sense...[/quotef352978d24]

+Karma

jasonm242

22-01-2007 11:14:10

hey im new and dont that much about this. But i am one of parths refs on at least one of the ygf sites. From all dealings with parth i would say he is a legit trader.

pamhead

22-01-2007 11:38:47

I am also new here, and I am one of parth's refs. He was the first person I traded with when I got here, and he showed me the ropes.

I was very thankful for his patients and guidance, being that I was still a virgin and all. lol

I know that this is a serious matter, but please make sure that you investigate all aspects of the situation.

Let the healing begin. 8)

egyptianruin

22-01-2007 11:40:58

[quote4130502abf="pamhead"]I am also new here, and I am one of parth's refs. He was the first person I traded with when I got here, and he showed me the ropes.

I was very thankful for his patients and guidance, being that I was still a virgin and all. lol

I know that this is a serious matter, but please make sure that you investigate all aspects of the situation.

Let the healing begin. 8)[/quote4130502abf]

And I can vouch for pamhead because she was one of my refs too! Im waiting on cmartin or beanman (FIPG) and/or zephiris or bainer04 (A4F) to finish pam so I can pay you but I know you will pass verification! D I got extra referrals so I could get it done quicker but no one is completing! (sigh)

csurge

22-01-2007 12:29:19

[quote8b3c27bc15="mistertomlinson"]I know there is a website... something along the lines of ip2location.com that sells a software that can identify the longitude and latitude of a particular IP address.

And I shut down my PC and modem often (my connetion gets kinda shitty the longer it has been up) and get a new IP every time.[/quote8b3c27bc15]

Sort of off topic, but you don't necessarily need software to track the location. I know a traceroute can get you pretty damn close, although maybe not the exact coordinates especially in instances of a proxy, but this is totally unrelated >.>

dmorris68

22-01-2007 14:36:45

One thing people need to remember is that IP geolocation does not work like GPS location does. The only thing it can prove is the ISP and the general location. If you're with a large ISP (such as SBC), your IP can easily show up as being in another town or even another state. It just depends on how their routing works out.

Take my ISP for instance (Windstream, formerly Alltel). First of all, because I live in a suburb, my IP never shows up as my actual city, but the adjacent bigger city. But sometimes it shows up as Little Rock, AR because that's where the DSL NOC is located. I'm in Georgia. Figure the discrepancy yourself. ;)

Just saying that while geolocation is a useful tool, by itself it can't be depending on as a reliable indicator. Meaning just because someone's refs show up as being in different nearby areas, doesn't necessarily preclude them from being the same person.

givmea1032

22-01-2007 15:57:25

Wow, I've done many sites for parth82390 and have gotten paid. I don't even know where he lives. I do know that I am an sbcglobal customer and everytime i use my dial up account, it's a different IP. Also, I do this a lot in town on a WiFi, so that IP would be different. I just can't stand dial up at home, so I'll come into town (i live in the boonies).

And like others said, if you shut your computer off it resets IP address.

As for the sites, I did True for him, it was 100% free, who wouldn't want to do that site and get paid for it. I also did advantage language for him, I was green the instant i clicked it and it was cheap too, who wouldn't want the instant credit so that we all can get paid right away????

And i know I'm knew, and I almost got banned from the forum for replying twice to my own thread becuase I forgot info. We all make mistakes.

Wasn't YGF banned from from A4F? I'm sure there was a legit reason for that. Just like most everything else on here......

HotGifts4You

22-01-2007 16:51:58

[quote1424468b4c="Powerbook"]how about you have all your refs register and post and this thread? You kinda can't because all those sbc ip's refs cannot post here because they are not members of fipg. Also, Why did those refs do those 2 offers? I got AT&T myself and I have an SBC ip address. I know how easy it is to change it, and when I change it mine can look like they are a couple towns over CT. Site owners know this, so it is best no try things like that as it is obvious. The ultimate proof would be getting some of them to post here. If they were not part of fipg why did you ask the mods to check your trades?[/quote1424468b4c]

how can I have all of my refs register. they already are registered. how else would they be able to accept trades and request TR? they are members of fipg. i can give you the usernames if you want. and my refs did those 2 offers, because they are the ONLY ones i was seeing that credited well on YGF. i even asked him prior to recommending those two offers, and he said it would be fine.

shylesson

22-01-2007 17:57:52

[quotec1f12fe8fe="zr2152"][quotec1f12fe8fe="shylesson"]eh, but how can ya guarantee that your refs will send in their ids so freely? if they are willing to do that, why not have them post in the thread as well. ids are easy; i can get a few fake ones for $20 in D.C.[/quotec1f12fe8fe]

Good for you, maybe you could use that $20 to buy some common sense...[/quotec1f12fe8fe]

Wow...that made no sense. First because if I were to use the $20 to get a couple of fake IDs, I'd not have $20, second because common sense has nothing to do with buying fake IDs, and third it had nothing to do with my statement at all except you somehow tried to incorporate $20. Before ya go bashing somone, make sure what you say makes a lick of sense. Fake IDs are easy and are not easy to distinguish when you have the real thing in front of you let alone a photocopy so what I said (having nothing to do with common sense) had everything to do with the discussion, how about you?

Supacold

22-01-2007 18:02:01

[quotee4534749ea="parth82390"][1810] yourgiftsfree They are both SBC, you can restart your modem
[1810] yourgiftsfree [be4534749ea]Also the order4Free network.[/be4534749ea]
[1810] yourgiftsfree [be4534749ea]You frauded that site as well[/be4534749ea]
[1810] parthman05 [ie4534749ea]Yes but that would not get me a totally new IP, it would be from the same city[/ie4534749ea]
[1810] parthman05 [ie4534749ea]none of my refs are even close to my location[/ie4534749ea]
[/quotee4534749ea]
He totally ignored the statement YGF had said about him fruading Orderit4Free, hmm i wonder why?
[quotee4534749ea="parth82390"]
A. How does my status on Anything4free have anything to do with your site? [be4534749ea]I have not frauded on YOUR site[/be4534749ea].
[/quotee4534749ea]

admitting that you have fruaded other sites/offers

i have not done any YGF sites, so dont classified me as YGF fan or w/e it is. Im merely point out to what was said.

HotGifts4You

22-01-2007 18:47:12

I dont see anywhere in those quotes how I am "admitting that you have fruaded other sites/offers". But lets say I did fraud Orderit4free. Why would YGF put me on hold when I havent frauded HIS network? Like YGF said, if you are on hold on another network that does NOT mean you are on hold on his sites. Honestly, i have given up on this issue. Appears YGF is not going to take me off hold. But he is sending me the $1000 he approved me for already, so I thank him for that.

Daggoth

22-01-2007 18:49:34

[quote913209dcf0="parth82390"]I dont see anywhere in those quotes how I am "admitting that you have fruaded other sites/offers". But lets say I did fraud Orderit4free. Why would YGF put me on hold when I havent frauded HIS network? Like YGF said, if you are on hold on another network that does NOT mean you are on hold on his sites. Honestly, i have given up on this issue. Appears YGF is not going to take me off hold. But he is sending me the $1000 he approved me for already, so I thank him for that.[/quote913209dcf0]

I would recommend asking site owners before signing up for sites. [b913209dcf0]Many[/b913209dcf0] sites would put you on hold for frauding on a different site.

HotGifts4You

22-01-2007 18:54:07

yes, thats what im concerned about as well. I have already talked to 123 network and they are letting me do their network. Free4me is fine too. Im not sure about 2dollardeal or Customorderthis yet. 2dollardeal is great, because she is also sending out the money i earned for the 2 sites i completed, which I am very thankful for. Customorderthis has already approved me for a $500 gift which was supposed to ship on the 15th, but now he is wondering if he will ship out the card or not. So i really hope he does, because he has already approved me for it.

Excel

22-01-2007 19:20:29

OrderIt4Free puts everyone on hold for every and any reason of the book. I was put on hold on OrderCash4Free because my referrer got alot of trade referrals. After a week of no support ticket answers, I PMed Kerms asking why I was on hold and he took me off within 5 minutes and just said "OK, you're off hold".

crotonoil1

22-01-2007 19:55:32

There are a lot of people that use SBC. I did a referral for parth82390 on YourGiftsFree and I did the True.com. I have a SBC IP. @sbcglobal.net

gator1002

22-01-2007 20:24:03

I traded with Parth when I first started trading He was profesinal in every way Helped when I had way to many questions and never lost his cool with me. I belive he has a high tr becaules hes working all the time hes always on when im on and always stops to help me out when I needed it just wanted to throw my support in thanks Fred

downthesun

22-01-2007 22:17:42

I did the BMG offer on one of YGF's sites for one of his contests and basically I never got credit for it, he said they didn't credit me and that they did not have a reason for not crediting me. I don't really think that makes sense since I can't even imagine a way for them to say I was invalid and for them to deny credit. I have also done the columbia house offer on another site and received credit for that offer. Columbia House is owned by the same company that owns BMG and I'm sure they share clients/information. I never got a confirmation email from BMG, but I did get the cds I requested to be mailed to me and I also am getting emails from their club.

Not saying he is a scammer or anything, but not receiving credit from BMG doesn't really make sense to me.

dmorris68

23-01-2007 07:19:27

CD/DVD membership clubs often have difficulty with crediting. I've seen it on other sites as well, it's not unique to YGF. And sometimes when they do credit, it can take weeks. It took me 19 days to get credit for Disney DVD Club about a year ago, and I've heard similar cases with CH and BMG (neither of which I've tried as a freebie offer because I've been members of both in the past -- still am with BMG). YourMusic (also a BMG venture) also never credited for me on another site, and ironically enough it's an awesome offer that I still subscribe to almost a year later. Figures that some of the offers I've kept long-term were the ones with the most problems crediting.

gmario

23-01-2007 07:43:48

I kno how you feel i had the same problem, but with customorderthis.com i sented a message before i started his site to check my account to see if it was fine, and he said yup is fine not on hold, still have the conversation, i got my reffs submit for approval and then im hold, he says because i have multiple account, but he wont say the name of the account, yet i asked him if he could double chek and he said he did an i was fine, and to days later out of the blue im on hold, some of this people are really full of bs

KeithA

23-01-2007 08:05:47

[quote4a192987d1="gmario"] i sented a messege[/quote4a192987d1]

i never thought of sending perfumed letters to site ownars,

good idea, thx +karma!

johnjimjones

23-01-2007 08:32:47

[quotec23a65b1cc="dmorris68"]CD/DVD membership clubs often have difficulty with crediting. I've seen it on other sites as well, it's not unique to YGF. And sometimes when they do credit, it can take weeks. It took me 19 days to get credit for Disney DVD Club about a year ago, and I've heard similar cases with CH and BMG (neither of which I've tried as a freebie offer because I've been members of both in the past -- still am with BMG). YourMusic (also a BMG venture) also never credited for me on another site, and ironically enough it's an awesome offer that I still subscribe to almost a year later. Figures that some of the offers I've kept long-term were the ones with the most problems crediting.[/quotec23a65b1cc]

Yeah YourMusic was one of my favorite offers as well.

harminoff

23-01-2007 13:08:07

Well to add fuel to the fire. About a week ago I signed up for one of ygf's sites without a referal, and completed an offer. I then went to check later that night, and I couldn't log into my account anymore. I tried email recovery, and it gave me some error. So I tried to see if it would let me sign up again with my same email, but it gave me an error saying my email was in use.

I then got ahold of ygf on aim, and asked him whats up. I gave him my email, and he said my account does not exist. A few hours pass, and I try to get the password again, and also see if I could sign up with my email again, and I could!

I asked him whats up once more, and he said that his programmer is looking into it, that there is an error in the system. He said thay my account will be fixed, with my credit.

It has been a few days now, and I message him everytime I see him on, but he gives me the same excuse.

For being my first site that I signed up with, it sure was a hell of a bad experience and a waste of my time.

Aurelius

23-01-2007 16:50:16

[quote226ce7f8a7="johnjimjones"][quote226ce7f8a7="dmorris68"]CD/DVD membership clubs often have difficulty with crediting. I've seen it on other sites as well, it's not unique to YGF. And sometimes when they do credit, it can take weeks. It took me 19 days to get credit for Disney DVD Club about a year ago, and I've heard similar cases with CH and BMG (neither of which I've tried as a freebie offer because I've been members of both in the past -- still am with BMG). YourMusic (also a BMG venture) also never credited for me on another site, and ironically enough it's an awesome offer that I still subscribe to almost a year later. Figures that some of the offers I've kept long-term were the ones with the most problems crediting.[/quote226ce7f8a7]

Yeah YourMusic was one of my favorite offers as well.[/quote226ce7f8a7]

I'm still subscribed to YourMusic as well from doing the EFG site last year. Zooba's a great offer if you go out and buy books every once in a while as well. They have lots of books selling for under what Amazon does since everything is ten bucks with free shipping. Wish they had more Sedaris books but neh.

And to the guy who's account got wiped. I think YGF has better things to do than delete the account of one person. If anything, it's probably an error with the database.

TFOAF

23-01-2007 17:11:19

[quoteee5bff1094="Aurelius"][quoteee5bff1094="johnjimjones"][quoteee5bff1094="dmorris68"]CD/DVD membership clubs often have difficulty with crediting. I've seen it on other sites as well, it's not unique to YGF. And sometimes when they do credit, it can take weeks. It took me 19 days to get credit for Disney DVD Club about a year ago, and I've heard similar cases with CH and BMG (neither of which I've tried as a freebie offer because I've been members of both in the past -- still am with BMG). YourMusic (also a BMG venture) also never credited for me on another site, and ironically enough it's an awesome offer that I still subscribe to almost a year later. Figures that some of the offers I've kept long-term were the ones with the most problems crediting.[/quoteee5bff1094]

Yeah YourMusic was one of my favorite offers as well.[/quoteee5bff1094]

I'm still subscribed to YourMusic as well from doing the EFG site last year. Zooba's a great offer if you go out and buy books every once in a while as well. They have lots of books selling for under what Amazon does since everything is ten bucks with free shipping. Wish they had more Sedaris books but neh.

And to the guy who's account got wiped. I think YGF has better things to do than delete the account of one person. If anything, it's probably an error with the database.[/quoteee5bff1094]
I used Zooba because my mom loved it. She kept getting cooking books. P So that offer was really nice.

unknown uchiha

23-01-2007 17:17:59

Columbia House takes a week or two to credit, same for BMG. I'm still a member of Columbia House and used to be a member of BMG. YourMusic and BMG equal out in costs when you calculate the costs of 12 CDs.

Zooba was an okay offer, I got a few good books from them.

downthesun

23-01-2007 20:08:30

[quote7695ebe7d7="unknown uchiha"]Columbia House takes a week or two to credit, same for BMG. I'm still a member of Columbia House and used to be a member of BMG. YourMusic and BMG equal out in costs when you calculate the costs of 12 CDs.

Zooba was an okay offer, I got a few good books from them.[/quote7695ebe7d7]

Yeah, I can understand that Columbia House and BMG may take a bit to credit. But I'm saying I was a member for Columbia House and I had no problems, but when I did BMG they denied credit to me, though I did not get my account on hold, so I can't really understand why I didn't get credit. Also, it has been over a month since I did the BMG offer, so it's because I haven't waited long enough.

dhru1405

23-01-2007 20:38:48

i did zoeba which works great.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Ga

24-01-2007 11:36:59

Well it seems to me that all owners nowadays are either college students or even highschool students(don't all revenue sites require you to be 18 years old?) trying to get a quick buck. And because the best way they make money is by puting people on hold any way they can. I belive a site should pay their customers as long as they get paid. This is why I will only pursue trainn sites which I have never gotten a single hold on including my refs and they have the highest payout ratio so it seems they should try and put the most people on hold for no reason but they don't.
Also there is no such thing as a site owner scamming because he makes the rules and says that you can be put on hold for no reason. It's just that you might not wanna sign up to his site if he's just gonna put you on hold for no reason.

Powerbook

24-01-2007 14:33:36

Guys if you are noobs you have no idea about YGF at all so please do not post like you know everything. Thanks. Anyways, I had nothing but good experiences with YGF. It is very unlikely he would scam anyone. If he was scamming parth he would have never paid him out so much money then waited till now to put him on hold. If a lot of the referrals had an SBC ip and did the same offers that is quite odd.

dmorris68

24-01-2007 14:44:08

It just occurred to me that a lot of these new folks -- particularly those who seem to have a problem with reading, comprehending, and following rules (both here and at freebie sites) -- may not understand or appreciate the concept of a "walkthrough," and thus may be going on hold for that reason.

Walkthroughs are expressly forbidden by virtually all freebie sites, and one of the criteria for detecting a walkthrough is that all or a significant number of your refs complete the same offers, and especially if they're all completed closely together (time-wise).

From YGF's Terms & Conditions

[quote7f23586cc8="YGF"]4. YourGiftsFree.com does not tolerate "walking through" a referral. If by any means we think a user
walked through a referral they will be put on hold. Examples of a "walk through" include but is not
limited to, when all of a member's referrals complete the same offer, all referrals completed offers at one time, etc.[/quote7f23586cc8]
You are not supposed to coach or in any way influence which offers your refs complete. You give them your ref link and tell them to pick out an offer they're genuinely interested in -- that's all. If all of your refs are from similar IP's or the same ISP, and most/all complete the same offer and do it relatively close together, then a number of sites would put you on hold for that alone.

Powerbook

24-01-2007 15:07:30

[quoted2add2f713="dmorris68"]It just occurred to me that a lot of these new folks -- particularly those who seem to have a problem with reading, comprehending, and following rules (both here and at freebie sites) -- may not understand or appreciate the concept of a "walkthrough," and thus may be going on hold for that reason.

Walkthroughs are expressly forbidden by virtually all freebie sites, and one of the criteria for detecting a walkthrough is that all or a significant number of your refs complete the same offers, and especially if they're all completed closely together (time-wise).

From YGF's Terms & Conditions

[quoted2add2f713="YGF"]4. YourGiftsFree.com does not tolerate "walking through" a referral. If by any means we think a user
walked through a referral they will be put on hold. Examples of a "walk through" include but is not
limited to, when all of a member's referrals complete the same offer, all referrals completed offers at one time, etc.[/quoted2add2f713]
You are not supposed to coach or in any way influence which offers your refs complete. You give them your ref link and tell them to pick out an offer they're genuinely interested in -- that's all. If all of your refs are from similar IP's or the same ISP, and most/all complete the same offer and do it relatively close together, then a number of sites would put you on hold for that alone.[/quoted2add2f713]

good point bro, was just about to mention this, ya beat me to it!

Roger

24-01-2007 16:11:16

[quote124f01a6a0="parth82390"]Wow. I am simply stunned at just what the hell happened here But I will post the AIM convo here and you guys can decide for yourself

All of YourGiftsFree
[1806] parthman05 why?

C. The age

So, can anyone please explain to me why YGF is scamming me? what load of bs[/quote124f01a6a0]

parth82390 you are right, He just scam me out of $350 Dollars, Wish I could have read your post before I did his site.

YourGiftsFree

24-01-2007 16:30:47

[quoteb983d71384="Roger"][quoteb983d71384="parth82390"]Wow. I am simply stunned at just what the hell happened here But I will post the AIM convo here and you guys can decide for yourself

All of YourGiftsFree
[1806] parthman05 why?

C. The age

So, can anyone please explain to me why YGF is scamming me? what load of bs[/quoteb983d71384]

parth82390 you are right, He just scam me out of $350 Dollars, Wish I could have read your post before I did his site.[/quoteb983d71384]

Your IP addresses resolves to AC5-Webproxy54.direcpc.com

Any kind of proxy is against our TOS.

HotGifts4You

24-01-2007 16:36:55

Isn't there a way for site owners to put users on hold as soon as they signup via a proxy? just to save both the user and teh admin trouble down the road? or will an admin only find out when they go to approve the user?

YourGiftsFree

24-01-2007 16:48:14

I dont look at individual accounts, so it wouldnt be possible till he orders

24-01-2007 17:15:43

[quote97806611c0="parth82390"]Isn't there a way for site owners to put users on hold as soon as they signup via a proxy? just to save both the user and teh admin trouble down the road? or will an admin only find out when they go to approve the user?[/quote97806611c0]
ya, but then the site admin wouldn't get the money for their offer completion. lol

ronmm

24-01-2007 18:15:29

Why not at least tell him the emails that supposedly cheated so he can get some cash back. He says none of his refs are marked red. Plus he can add them to the scammer section since they are all members here. No need to let them keep trading.

dmorris68

24-01-2007 18:27:31

[quoteb541ff9674="Roger"]parth82390 you are right, He just scam me out of $350 Dollars, Wish I could have read your post before I did his site.[/quoteb541ff9674]
Roger, your situation was completely different than parth's, and I believe YGF is working with you on resolving your case.

Gigante

24-01-2007 20:43:48

This thread is 100% roffles. The evidence against Parth exists. One day it will see the light.

Roger

24-01-2007 22:45:16

Yes you are Right David, We are working It out, seem like a great Guy yourgiftsfree , The only reason I made this post was because I did not know what else to do,

this Is a great Forum, the AMIN. IS GREAT!, I know now they are working to make this a better Place for all of us.The only thing I can say Is Thanks!!!

zwarrior99

25-01-2007 08:46:01

[quotebd569cd6f0="Gigante"]This thread is 100% roffles. The evidence against Parth exists. One day it will see the light.[/quotebd569cd6f0]

man you are annoying.. anyways YGF is still golden in my books..

dhru1405

25-01-2007 19:11:39

[quotec410d76d79="ronmm"]Why not at least tell him the emails that supposedly cheated so he can get some cash back. He says none of his refs are marked red. Plus he can add them to the scammer section since they are all members here. No need to let them keep trading.[/quotec410d76d79]

yea y not name the ppl who were the refs. we can be yielded. nice point ron

Gigante

26-01-2007 22:26:52

[quote30ef946b97="zwarrior99"][quote30ef946b97="Gigante"]This thread is 100% roffles. The evidence against Parth exists. One day it will see the light.[/quote30ef946b97]

man you are annoying.. anyways YGF is still golden in my books..[/quote30ef946b97]

lol, okay Mr. I Steal Avatars Because I Can't Find My Own.

btw, u just kinda bashed on me and then agreed with me.

johnjimjones

27-01-2007 12:14:37

[quote16e1cfb8a2="Gigante"]This thread is 100% roffles. The evidence against Parth exists. One day it will see the light.[/quote16e1cfb8a2]

Oh my! someone knows information, but is too good to share it. roll

givmea1032

27-01-2007 13:02:26

I can sorta see a problem for hiding the IP address, but since he (Roger) was using DIRECPC, that's a satelite service, right? What if that's all they do and he has no control of it, is he not allowed to participate in all this great stuff?

I still stick to the original, Parth hasn't done me wrong in the 4 or so trades we did. He paid me on Green when my TR was 0.

I've been checking my IP everytime I connect now, and guess what, I haven't been given the same IP address twice since I started logging it. And that's something I can't control, that's on SBC, or now AT&T Yahoo Services.

Further researching says that ATT Yahoo is offered to the 9 subsidaries of ATT and is the largest DSL ISP (according to Wikipedia) <url=>http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT%26T<>http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT%26T</url>

So even if not ALL of his Refs were SBC IPs, there's a legitamate reason that MOST of them are.

legolias

01-03-2007 15:40:39

As I'm sure you're well aware, I also just got scammed by YGF, but not for "multiple" referrals with same IP or anything crazy like that.

Did you notice how YGF went to great lengths to ensure that parth was frauding him? Yeah, he didn't go to any lengths at all to investigate my situation. And yes, he does avoid the ID question entirely- I only have one "suspicious" referral out of my greens and she is my close friend who said she would even let me scan her birth certificate.

I wish YGF would put the kind of time into my case that he put into parth's case. I just want him to treat me fairly- I read his ToS word for word and still don't think I directly violated or that I should be placed on hold for good.

I feel for you parth, he said the same stuff to me but I only had one "account" against me- My IP doesn't change or anything. He just wants a quick buck.

I still think there is a chance he might look into it further and take me off hold; if he does, than his network is still good and I'll continue to do it but as of right now I completely agree with parth and feel for him.

jerrybomb

01-03-2007 17:29:20

I think jury selection is in order

HotGifts4You

23-03-2007 11:36:50

I have filed with the BBB about it and I know others have as well. If anyone else was scammed by YGF, contact me as to how you can try to get your money.

Teleboas

23-03-2007 21:05:43

I posted this over in another thread about the same thing, and figured I'd add it here

[quote892c6995e4="Teleboas"]

Actually, I disagree with this.

I'm kind of in the same boat as legolias right now. One of my refs were having a problem with reporting a manual credit, so I went over to their house to help them figure it out, and out of instinct...logged into my own account.

Also, my GF's mom signed up under me, and used the same password as me (I made her a gmail email awhile back to use, and used my PW with it, and I guess she picked it up as her own)...

Anyways, my point is, I talked to him about it, and he's atleast thinking about it right now. If he puts me on hold, I know it was my own mistake, and my own problem. But, he was nowhere near rude about it, and I understand his position on it completely.

It's his job, and every sites like his job to catch people who fraud, so the whole freebie scene isn't ruined for all of us.[/quote892c6995e4]

And, an update on it. I ended up sending in IDs, and he paid me the day after. Sometimes I wonder if people were just a little more polite and friendly to these site owners, just limaybeli they'd get their issues worked out more to their liking.

Margot530

24-03-2007 07:53:00

Wow Parth, I feel for ya, at least you were taken off hold by A4F. I do find it interesting that YGF, seemed supprised about that in your AIM convo, and left the messenger rather quickly after that...it seems you are making progress, and should keep pursuing. If, however you did recommend offers for your referrals to complete, and it was unsolicitated, then that is a form of walk through. If you were simpley stated the offers available, I dout that is "walk through." If by chance you were asked questions and/or opinions about certain offers in a legitimate manner..ie Have you done this offer? What did you think of it? Well, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be more of consumer opinion, not a walk through.

I have had some success with YGF (HOT GIFTS). Completed 2 offers that credited instantly. I asked for them to be revoked because I had used/and signed up with a e-mail address not associated with my bank account. My mistake. Got that straightened out, and finished the offers needed, though one more didn't credit (true) and had to submit a manual request. I did that the same day since it was supposed to credit instantly, and YGF put it through right away. Did not have to wait the 7 days.

I also am a bit concerned about the IP add changes, since I am now having to use dial-up, my computer has to be restarted several times a day and the IP address changes every time.

I'm afraid to do YGF now. I will get my ethernet card fixed shortly, so I can get my dsl back, but again it will still be a diff IP add. I hope that they wont hold that against me like they have you.

Also, most people who are just starting out go for the cheapest and quickest crediting offers...I did, but was also interested in them and am still a member of true, even though it didn't credit...LOL

A Tip For Anyone If you don't know if your IP add changes, click on this link, make note of your add, log off, restart your comp, and click on the link again.
Did it change? http//whatismyip.com/

Good Luck wink

Margot

findme

24-03-2007 10:45:50

[quoteddc617dd32="parth82390"]Ok, but even if the IP resets, It would be around my area, not states over. And answer this question if you could

What if my refs produce ID's?[/quoteddc617dd32]

hmm he owes you thousands? take it to court or file a complaint at the ic3 site.

[quoteddc617dd32="zr2152"]like i was telling some other ppl, i NEVER see anyone saying "123 is a scam" or "trainn scammed me"

idk, it just seems weird but im sure that ygf has his reasons.[/quoteddc617dd32]

maybe scammers know not to mess with those sites?

YourGiftsFree

24-03-2007 12:10:17

[quote9d7c0587f6="Margot530"]Wow Parth, I feel for ya, at least you were taken off hold by A4F. I do find it interesting that YGF, seemed supprised about that in your AIM convo, and left the messenger rather quickly after that...it seems you are making progress, and should keep pursuing. If, however you did recommend offers for your referrals to complete, and it was unsolicitated, then that is a form of walk through. If you were simpley stated the offers available, I dout that is "walk through." If by chance you were asked questions and/or opinions about certain offers in a legitimate manner..ie Have you done this offer? What did you think of it? Well, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be more of consumer opinion, not a walk through.

I have had some success with YGF (HOT GIFTS). Completed 2 offers that credited instantly. I asked for them to be revoked because I had used/and signed up with a e-mail address not associated with my bank account. My mistake. Got that straightened out, and finished the offers needed, though one more didn't credit (true) and had to submit a manual request. I did that the same day since it was supposed to credit instantly, and YGF put it through right away. Did not have to wait the 7 days.

I also am a bit concerned about the IP add changes, since I am now having to use dial-up, my computer has to be restarted several times a day and the IP address changes every time.

I'm afraid to do YGF now. I will get my ethernet card fixed shortly, so I can get my dsl back, but again it will still be a diff IP add. I hope that they wont hold that against me like they have you.

Also, most people who are just starting out go for the cheapest and quickest crediting offers...I did, but was also interested in them and am still a member of true, even though it didn't credit...LOL

A Tip For Anyone If you don't know if your IP add changes, click on this link, make note of your add, log off, restart your comp, and click on the link again.
Did it change? http//whatismyip.com/

Good Luck wink

Margot[/quote9d7c0587f6]

If your IP changes it is perfectly fine. You see this is the only problem. The information forwarded to us about parth is what got us investigating. Which was after we payed him $1198.00

HotGifts4You

24-03-2007 12:20:00

So basically what YGF is saying is if you get put on hold on another network, and if that network tells YGF that you were put on hold, YGF will put you on hold. Right?

YourGiftsFree

24-03-2007 13:59:05

[quote3c597ad325="parth82390"]So basically what YGF is saying is if you get put on hold on another network, and if that network tells YGF that you were put on hold, YGF will put you on hold. Right?[/quote3c597ad325]

No,

If you do an offer on one site, and you do it on ours, then you will go on hold.

Thanks, this is my last response.

HotGifts4You

24-03-2007 16:54:14

I did not even do an offer on your network, I used an extra ref. Also, its not very professional to ignore scammer threads just so you dont have to keep coming up with excuses to cover your scamming.

jdizzle314

24-03-2007 17:42:33

This is hillarous...your not going to get your money lol...but your doing a good job at proving your point /

HotGifts4You

24-03-2007 18:35:26

I know I wont get my money back, but hopefully the newer users will at least get a sense of what could happen to them if they complete YGF's sites.

nytrate

24-03-2007 19:31:22

[quote00f292475c="parth82390"]I did not even do an offer on your network, I used an extra ref. [/quote00f292475c]

Wow, is that really true? If so, YGF's comment above you is a flat out lie! I can't say because I don't know...but if that's true...yow!!!!!

you should post a screenshot of the site in question showing you didn't do your own offer. That would prove that he just lied.

YourGiftsFree

24-03-2007 20:05:18

[quote9a33ddadf2="nytrate"][quote9a33ddadf2="parth82390"]I did not even do an offer on your network, I used an extra ref. [/quote9a33ddadf2]

Wow, is that really true? If so, YGF's comment above you is a flat out lie! I can't say because I don't know...but if that's true...yow!!!!!

you should post a screenshot of the site in question showing you didn't do your own offer. That would prove that he just lied.[/quote9a33ddadf2]

Just to clear up the confusion Its one or some of his referrals that are himself. Thats just one part of the TOS violations

Thanks

HotGifts4You

24-03-2007 20:54:19

Why dont you list the emails of the ones that you think are me?

Dolphin 2365

02-04-2007 18:44:06

I have completed two of his sites and two offers were credited instantly and a month and half later, the other two are still waiting for manual credit. I have received all ordered goods, ect, and have tried several times to find out what the hold up is. The only answer I get, which is usually days later is that it is up to the sponsor. I really don't know if he can do anything to speed up the process, but he dosen't seem to be the most helpful with answers. If anyone has any answers, I know I and the person I completed the offers for would love to hear them.

HotGifts4You

02-04-2007 19:04:59

So, I guess you cannot list any emails? At least PM them to me if you do not feel like posting in this thread...

acatzr800

03-04-2007 14:51:43

Hey all. I'd just like to join in on this YGF site.

A while back, a buddy I referred and myself decided that we would give this a shot. When asked, the owner said we could do a 2nd one if we wanted when we were done. My buddy said he wanted to start small. I on the other hand, got a little over-zealous and went after a laptop.

So doesn't it figure that when we both get ready to check out, he puts our accounts on hold?

Unfortunately, the people I had referred were based primarily on the campus I go to and since the ip's resembled each other (hmm imagine that...)

Anyways.. my account was put on hold, I was dealt with extremely rudely, and to top it all off, he spams my email with updates every 2 days or so and refuses to respond to my email asking him to remove my address.

After 4 attempts to contact him, I have now spoken with his hosting company in regards to his blatant refusal to deal with his spamming practices.

Please... avoid this site AT ALL COSTS

It is not worth the time and aggravation.

HotGifts4You

03-04-2007 15:22:14

I'm very sorry to hear that, acatzr800. You should file with the BBB immediately as I have done. If you need any help whatsover, please feel free to PM me because YGF will not help you at all.

acatzr800

03-04-2007 19:39:03

I suppose its along the lines of the Ebay power sellers that have 98% positive feedback... but like 3000 negatives.

You begin to wonder how many of those are legitimate complaints?

I don't even care about the laptop anymore. I just want him to stop spamming my email. And no, I will not put up a spam filter for it. This is a matter of principal. Not being paid for the work done getting referrals and completing your own offer is wrong.

I see powerbook as his lone brown-nosing, hired-henchman, supporter amidst scads of people crying foul.

Honestly people... just wake up, stop feeding him, and force him to become a hard-working contributor to society instead of feeding off of his all-encompassing tos and authority of being a "site owner".

Get me off your spam lists. While you're at it ygf, don't send anyone emails. Last I checked, no one agreed to them and they are therefore considered "unsolicited".

23deuce23

04-04-2007 00:34:38

I just find it funny that YGF is such a hypocrite and I don't know why people are doing his sites when he has been banned so many times for scamming on A4F with many different aliases so it's no surprise if you're being scammed by him.

laurelwm

04-04-2007 05:47:19

Personally, I have done several of YGF's sites and really liked them. And as for this

[quoteb8f5a5e6e6="acatzr800"]
While you're at it ygf, don't send anyone emails. Last I checked, no one agreed to them and they are therefore considered "unsolicited".[/quoteb8f5a5e6e6]

In the profile section, it has places to check when you want to receive an email. If you don't want them, uncheck them. [bb8f5a5e6e6]Last I checked[/bb8f5a5e6e6], websites are allowed to do that.

Laurel

gmario

04-04-2007 07:09:59

Tell you the Truth It sucks when site owners treat other users unfairly i know you probably didn't do anything wrong Parth but theres no way that YGF is going to tell that you right since his banking all that money to him self so no way in hell would he admit of being wrong and pay you back seeing you post way back is the reason why i decided never to do any of those sites to avoid problems like these becuase i know how site owners like to take advantage sometimes of people who complete sites fast and just make up some random BS to put you on hold and take your money, but the funny part is when you get them busted lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Trust me i know from experience.

TryinToGetPaid

04-04-2007 07:45:33

I hope YGF shows us the emails that he thinks are you...I have been cool with YGF, but he has a shadow of shady.

Twon

04-04-2007 10:18:27

That would probably violate some sort of privacy policy...

gmario

04-04-2007 10:22:36

[quote71777314eb="Twon"]That would probably violate some sort of privacy policy...[/quote71777314eb]

wink wink

JennyWren

04-04-2007 10:24:36

[quote70ad86aaa1="gmario"]Tell you the Truth It sucks when site owners treat other users unfairly i know you probably didn't do anything wrong Parth but theres no way that YGF is going to tell that you right since his banking all that money to him self so no way in hell would he admit of being wrong and pay you back seeing you post way back is the reason why i decided never to do any of those sites to avoid problems like these becuase i know how site owners like to take advantage sometimes of people who complete sites fast and just make up some random BS to put you on hold and take your money, but the funny part is when you get them busted lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Trust me i know from experience.[/quote70ad86aaa1]

Add some punctuation, please. My brain hurts.

zr2152

04-04-2007 11:16:29

[quotea28a7099cf="acatzr800"]Hey all. I'd just like to join in on this YGF site.

A while back, a buddy I referred and myself decided that we would give this a shot. When asked, the owner said we could do a 2nd one if we wanted when we were done. My buddy said he wanted to start small. I on the other hand, got a little over-zealous and went after a laptop.

So doesn't it figure that when we both get ready to check out, he puts our accounts on hold?

Unfortunately, the people I had referred were based primarily on the campus I go to and since the ip's resembled each other (hmm imagine that...)

Anyways.. my account was put on hold, I was dealt with extremely rudely, and to top it all off, he spams my email with updates every 2 days or so and refuses to respond to my email asking him to remove my address.

After 4 attempts to contact him, I have now spoken with his hosting company in regards to his blatant refusal to deal with his spamming practices.

Please... avoid this site AT ALL COSTS

It is not worth the time and aggravation.[/quotea28a7099cf]

I turned one of my buddies toward the freebie scene here on my campus. I didnt exactly look but im sure that we have similar IP's (not identical). So I dont thikn that is a good excuse, as long as they are not the same. WE have both cashed out from different sites and neither of us went on hold. Everytime I start a new YGF site, I check to make sure that my status is in good standard so that I dont end up getting screwed in the end, just a precaution that many of you should start taking.

TryinToGetPaid

04-04-2007 11:30:08

By showing us I did not mean plastering them all over the forums, there are easy ways to tell if someone has two accounts and you wouldnt even need the whole email address.

And since when have site owners (besides a couple) given a damn about privacy. I have seen site owners give out addresses and phone numbers on the forum of scammers, let me guess - because they are scammers it makes it OK?

gmario

04-04-2007 13:00:42

[quote6a06f3add0="JennyWren"][quote6a06f3add0="gmario"]Tell you the Truth It sucks when site owners treat other users unfairly i know you probably didn't do anything wrong Parth but theres no way that YGF is going to tell that you right since his banking all that money to him self so no way in hell would he admit of being wrong and pay you back seeing you post way back is the reason why i decided never to do any of those sites to avoid problems like these becuase i know how site owners like to take advantage sometimes of people who complete sites fast and just make up some random BS to put you on hold and take your money, but the funny part is when you get them busted lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Trust me i know from experience.[/quote6a06f3add0]

Add some punctuation, please. My brain hurts.[/quote6a06f3add0]

Oh dear my forgiveness, hope your brain gets better http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/775169aabc7ea5744da410647c7de13f.gif[" alt=""/img6a06f3add0]

acatzr800

05-04-2007 15:12:04

this post is starting to sound like a news article where a student came forward about a teacher molesting him. People didn't quite know what to think, since he seemed like such a nice guy.

Then the 18 other people he molested got the courage to speak out when they realized they weren't alone.

HotGifts4You

05-04-2007 15:28:57

And the hilarious thing is how YGF completely ignores this entire thread. Is it possible for a mod to move it under the YGF site thread as well?

ghstlegacy17

05-04-2007 15:32:54

[quote2e3d5e13bd="acatzr800"]this post is starting to sound like a news article where a student came forward about a teacher molesting him. People didn't quite know what to think, since he seemed like such a nice guy.

Then the 18 other people he molested got the courage to speak out when they realized they weren't alone.[/quote2e3d5e13bd]

lol, that's an interesting way to put it.

gator1002

15-04-2007 20:37:57

freindly Bump for my good friends at YGF

marketingman0069

15-04-2007 22:42:53

[quoteacee732e89="gator1002"]freindly Bump for my good friends at YGF[/quoteacee732e89]

Haha. )

Powerbook

16-04-2007 06:59:30

What was the point of bumping it if you there are no further complaints? That would be like me bumping the free4me thread I created a long time ago just because I was still pissed.

gator1002

16-04-2007 07:43:12

Good point. Just thought it should be where all the newbies will see it first thing. And yeah Im pissed and this is a small way of showing it.

zr2152

16-04-2007 08:03:21

[quoteeb9a23fff3="gator1002"]Good point. Just thought it should be where all the newbies will see it first thing. And yeah Im pissed and this is a small way of showing it.[/quoteeb9a23fff3]

Whats the point in all the newbies seeing it?

YourGiftsFree

16-04-2007 12:09:12

[quote53c14000d5="gator1002"]Good point. Just thought it should be where all the newbies will see it first thing. And yeah Im pissed and this is a small way of showing it.[/quote53c14000d5]

If you have a question about your account you can always send in a support ticket or AIM me.

HotGifts4You

16-04-2007 15:08:17

Hey YGF, I recall you saying that some of my refs were me. How is it then that when I just logged on, I notice that I still have 17 full greens and only one on hold?

acatzr800

18-04-2007 19:48:25

WTF?!?!?! ANOTHER EMAIL

BLAHSGLJHASLGJHALKGHALAHKSGLAHK

Hey users! We are proud to announce the opening of The YourGiftsFree Network\'s latest and most innovative site-to-date! Check out http//www.AllForOne.YourGiftsFree.com today and see our AllForOne site. On this site, all referrals are worth $100. Yes, you read right, ONE-HUNDRED-DOLLARS! But that\'s not all, the only offers sponsored on this site are those offers that cost between only $1-$1.95 each(for the trial period). Think about it, spend only a few dollars upfront, have a few referrals do the same, try out some new, cool products, and EARN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS! And, not to sound like an infomercial ;-), but with the inception of this newest site, users are allowed to complete it as many times as they like! However, all other facets of our Terms of Service apply (including prohibition of repeat offer completions and fraud)! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, and enjoy YGF\'s newest site!

Sincerely,
The YourGiftsFree Staff

At least STRIPSLASHES()!

why does he have to be such a noob prick

I've forwarded his spam to his hosting co and domain registrar

egyptianruin

18-04-2007 20:48:43

why? I think the emails YGF sends out are nice and I like to hear news about new sites. Sorry you got banned and all from his sites, however I do think email lists should be elective and have a would you like to be removed link.

Twon

19-04-2007 10:04:20

[quote9bf9c9728e="acatzr800"]WTF?!?!?! ANOTHER EMAIL

Hey users! We are proud to announce the opening of The YourGiftsFree Network\'s latest and most innovative site-to-date! Check out http//www.AllForOne.YourGiftsFree.com today and see our AllForOne site. On this site, all referrals are worth $100. Yes, you read right, ONE-HUNDRED-DOLLARS! But that\'s not all, the only offers sponsored on this site are those offers that cost between only $1-$1.95 each(for the trial period). Think about it, spend only a few dollars upfront, have a few referrals do the same, try out some new, cool products, and EARN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS! And, not to sound like an infomercial ;-), but with the inception of this newest site, users are allowed to complete it as many times as they like! However, all other facets of our Terms of Service apply (including prohibition of repeat offer completions and fraud)! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, and enjoy YGF\'s newest site!

Sincerely,
The YourGiftsFree Staff

At least STRIPSLASHES()!

I've forwarded his spam to his hosting co and domain registrar[/quote9bf9c9728e]

roll

gmario

19-04-2007 10:09:35

[quote68f5223207="acatzr800"]WTF?!?!?! ANOTHER EMAIL

Sincerely,
The YourGiftsFree Staff

At least STRIPSLASHES()!

I've forwarded his spam to his hosting co and domain registrar[/quote68f5223207]

lmao great way to waste some time i say right there, you know you get those because you choose to.

Getstuff4free Kyle

21-04-2007 14:20:34

[quotedb58e6ff87="Crouching Tiger Hidden Ga"]Well it seems to me that all owners nowadays are either college students or even highschool students(don't all revenue sites require you to be 18 years old?) trying to get a quick buck. And because the best way they make money is by puting people on hold any way they can. [bdb58e6ff87]I belive a site should pay their customers as long as they get paid.[/bdb58e6ff87] This is why I will only pursue trainn sites which I have never gotten a single hold on including my refs and they have the highest payout ratio so it seems they should try and put the most people on hold for no reason but they don't.
Also there is no such thing as a site owner scamming because he makes the rules and says that you can be put on hold for no reason. It's just that you might not wanna sign up to his site if he's just gonna put you on hold for no reason.[/quotedb58e6ff87]

First off, I'm 31 and putting people on hold for no reason is only the best way to make money if you're extremely short sighted. The best way to make money long term is to run an honest site and treat people fairly so your business grows and more people do your site. But it's the part in bold that I wanted to comment on. It's something I hear a lot and on the surface it makes sense, but it's a bad idea for several reasons.

1. The only way to know for certain that an offer gets paid is to wait until the 15th of the following month. So if your last ref goes green on May 1, you would have to wait for June 15 to know. But that's the smallest problem of the 3. It's also the only way possible to avoid problem 3 which is the huge one.

2. We are making our money by advertising. The sites are paying us to deliver users to them to try their product. If we deliver the same user 27 times, they're not getting what they're paying for.

3. But the big one is this. Let's say I follow that practice - as long as I get paid, the user gets paid. Before too long, people will figure out that Offer X is really easy to fraud so people will do Offer X repeatedly. Offer X will continue to pay, so I'll pay my users. Eventually Offer X will wake up and realize that all a large percentage of the traffic that they're paying for from affiliate marketing consists of people like "Mickey Mouse" and "Fake Name" (you don't believe me? I've had people sign up at my site with names like "Shadow Hedgehog" and "Professor Chaos"). Then they'll get upset and decide not to pay out ANY leads (even the good ones) that are still owed - which would probably be a full month's worth. When this happens, we lose big money. It happened to me a few months ago but I only lost a little under $1,000.00 Just ask F4M or OC4F about how much money they lost when Tickle did that. They lost HUGE amounts of money (5-figure numbers). That's a huge amount of money, that I don't want to risk. And of course, if I wait until the 15th and pay as long as I get paid, then even though I'm covering myself, I won't get as much business because of the long wait and I'll be helping bring about a scenario like this and royally screwing all the other site owners (not to mention the advertisers who are paying for bogus leads).

So in short - on my site, fraud=hold. Of course, this thread is about people who are claiming that they didn't fraud but are still on hold and that's another issue. I can't comment on that one.

And as a final point - I only completed one Trainn site back when I was doing freebie sites from the user end, and on that one site I did have a hold and had to resubmit my order a second time P

turbohim

22-04-2007 11:51:09

whew, ive finally read mostly all the posts in this thread, but now its my point of view.

first of all, im not taking anyones side here, but i think it is EXTREMELY rude for a user to call out a company on an online message board without trying to get it resolved elsewhere. this wasnt really the case with most of these posts here, but just saying.

second, it many freebie sites TOS now it does state that if you are banned from any freebie forums, you can be placed on hold. (ex. 123stuffforfree, me, and others)

third, if your IP changes, the freebie site has every reason to be suspicious. why wouldnt it be? most of these users have no clue what its like to run a site and how much money can be lost because of scammers and frauders. so its perfectly okay for freebie sites to be extra careful when shipping orders.

thats it for now, but im sure i'll think of more later ;)

acatzr800

25-04-2007 19:12:58

fyi, i tried resolving it with him and he doesn't respond to any communication

from him today (and by the way, i took one for the team and went in and checked my contact settings every email notice was, has been, is disabled.)

If you just received a similar e-mail not all of it got sent. Here is the full e-mail. Sorry for the inconvenience. As you can easily tell from the title, The YourGiftsFree Network has approached, reached, and surpassed our biggest milestone to-date. With the shipment of last night\'s orders, we have topped the $100,000 in amount of gifts shipped! That\'s right, in a little over a year, YGF has sent our users more than 100 grand in electronics, college supplies, cash, and more! We just wanted to share this information with all of you as we only continue to grow. See you at $1,000,000!!! To commemorate this momentous milestone, check out our latest promotion.... Do you want your own entertainment center. You do? Well listen up to this promotion! The prize being offered is a Westinghouse LVM-42W2 42\" 1080p LCD Video Monitor. Yes, you read that right! It is 1080P HD quality. The HIGHEST resolution you can get. Here are some specs... li 1920 X 1080 Optimum Resolution (1080p) li 176o Viewing Angle (Vertical/Horizontal) li Progressive Scan, Aspect Ratio Conversion, 3D Noise Reduction, PIP li One HDMI, Two HD Component, Two DVI HDCP, and One S-Video Inputs li Built-in Speakers and Sub-woofer The link to the item is here http//www.techonweb.com/products/productdetail.aspx?id=C87275&src=PG That is not all! We are also giving away $600 PayPal along with the TV! That is a $1,809.95 value, for FREE! ~~~Here is information, and the rules!~~~ Prizes Westinghouse LVM-42W2 42\" 1080p LCD Video Monitor, and $600 PayPal. Link Here Second and Third Place Prize A free referral on one of our 50/ref sites! Number of entry\'s per person Up to 3. Offers You must complete one of the following combinations on any of our sites (besides AllForOne, Nocc, Points, and Plasmas2) UNREFERRED. liCarleton Sheets ($9.99 Trial) + 1-2 NoCreditCard Required offers liCarleton Sheets ($9.99 Trial) + 1/2 credit offer liTwo 1.0 credit offers liFour 1/2 credit offers liVONAGE + 1-2 NoCreditCard Required offers liVONAGE + 1/2 credit offer liCombo of NoCreditCard Offers +1/2 credits liSUGGEST A COMBO! To enter into a raffle, you must complete the designated offer combination UNREFERRED on any of our sites (besides AllForOne, Nocc, Points, and Plasmas2). For us to take notice of your entry, please send an e-mail to email==admin@yourgiftsfree.comadmin@yourgiftsfree.com=admin@yourgiftsfree.comadmin@yourgiftsfree.com/email with the subject heading stating your entering the raffle; in the body of the message, you must note your e-mail on our site, which site, and offer combo you completed. We will then send you a quick confirmation response noting you of your entry. THAT’S IT, and you’re on your way to a great shot at a free item! You may pick the PayPal equivalent too. If you select the prize and for some reason the item is out of stock at the time of conclusion for the raffle, a dollar amount equivalent to the listed item will be paid out to the first place winner. Remember to follow the above mentioned rules in order to be eligible. The raffle will be closed once all 19 spots are filled Good Luck!

Sincerely,
The YourGiftsFree Staff

AND THEN

Hello -----,

That is a $1,809.95 value, for FREE! ~~~Here is information, and the rules!~~~ Prizes Westinghouse LVM-42W2 42\" 1080p LCD Video Monitor, and $600 PayPal. Link http//www.techonweb.com/products/productdetail.aspx?id=C87275&src=PG Second and Third Place Prize A free referral on one of our 50/ref sites! Number of entry\'s per person Up to 3. Offers You must complete one of the following combinations on any of our sites (besides AllForOne, Nocc, Points, and Plasmas2) UNREFERRED. liCarleton Sheets ($9.99 Trial) + 1-2 NoCreditCard Required offers liCarleton Sheets ($9.99 Trial) + 1/2 credit offer liTwo 1.0 credit offers liFour 1/2 credit offers liVONAGE + 1-2 NoCreditCard Required offers liVONAGE + 1/2 credit offer liCombo of NoCreditCard Offers +1/2 credits liSUGGEST A COMBO! To enter into a raffle, you must complete the designated offer combination UNREFERRED on any of our sites (besides AllForOne, Nocc, Points, and Plasmas2). For us to take notice of your entry, please send an e-mail to email==admin@yourgiftsfree.comadmin@yourgiftsfree.com=admin@yourgiftsfree.comadmin@yourgiftsfree.com/email with the subject heading stating your entering the raffle; in the body of the message, you must note your e-mail on our site, which site, and offer combo you completed. We will then send you a quick confirmation response noting you of your entry. THAT’S IT, and you’re on your way to a great shot at a free item! You may pick the PayPal equivalent too. If you select the prize and for some reason the item is out of stock at the time of conclusion for the raffle, a dollar amount equivalent to the listed item will be paid out to the first place winner. Remember to follow the above mentioned rules in order to be eligible. The raffle will be closed once all 19 spots are filled Good Luck!

Sincerely,
The YourGiftsFree Staff

so yes, this is very much unsolicited. More emails are in to his domain registrar and hosting company.

YourGiftsFree

25-04-2007 19:32:18

[quoteeb3e0addf2="acatzr800"]fyi, i tried resolving it with him and he doesn't respond to any communication[/quoteeb3e0addf2]

That is a false statement. We respond to all support inquiries within 1 day.

HotGifts4You

26-04-2007 14:25:48

Only to respond back to us with the same old crap.

gator1002

26-04-2007 14:47:18

you think maybe hes really a bot. seems like all the answeres are the same. you violated our tos or pm me so I can tell you to go to hell in private. Oh and you have asked for my e-mail several times so im going to give it to you so I can let everyone know your answere. Of cource we already know its (you have violated our tos and will remain on hold) email==hampster@cmaaccess.comhampster@cmaaccess.com=hampster@cmaaccess.comhampster@cmaaccess.com/email I will post here and let everyone know the outcome of this

YourGiftsFree

26-04-2007 15:55:57

[quotebc05e46a70="gator1002"]you think maybe hes really a bot. seems like all the answeres are the same. you violated our tos or pm me so I can tell you to go to hell in private. Oh and you have asked for my e-mail several times so im going to give it to you so I can let everyone know your answere. Of cource we already know its (you have violated our tos and will remain on hold) email==hampster@cmaaccess.comhampster@cmaaccess.com=hampster@cmaaccess.comhampster@cmaaccess.com/email I will post here and let everyone know the outcome of this[/quotebc05e46a70]

Now that you posted your e-mail, I got to take a look at your account. Check your PM's )

Margot530

27-04-2007 03:29:17

Quote from above

"Parthman, IP's do reset when you restart. Why woul you restart it a few times a day. Especially when refs that share your ISP do the same offer you got banned doing while you had multiple accounts on another site."

I'm a bit of topic, as gator, you have a new issue, but wanted to comment. wink

If IP's changing is such a huge issue with YGF, then I wont be doing their sites, and must be up a creek with some other sites as well. I have dial up right now, and get booted off line frequently...everytime the phone rings. My comp sig stays the same though. Don't really understand what the big issue is when IP's change, even when I use DSL it changes some times, but as I said my computers sig is always the same. I found out just the other day that I often show I'm dialing out of Dallas, and that is 300 miles away from me...so if I have a referral who lives within 600 miles from me ie 300 miles in the other direction of Dallas, there is a good chance that our IP addresses can be the same at times

That really bites. I guess I'm very fortunate to have found a site that doesn't consider IP add conflicts are an issue to put a person on hold. OGF

As I said, hope everything worked out Parth, and others that seem to be fighting with YGF!

Margot wink

Grimmjow

27-04-2007 04:14:44

whenever certain ppl msg me on aim my modem restarts hence a new ip..

HotGifts4You

30-04-2007 20:48:51

So are you off hold now, Fred? It'd be very amusing if you were, lol.

disencoa

01-05-2007 03:10:24

what happened?

gator1002

01-05-2007 05:21:31

[quote9dfb99c070="parth82390"]So are you off hold now, Fred? It'd be very amusing if you were, lol.[/quote9dfb99c070] The hold has been removed.

HotGifts4You

01-05-2007 21:33:40

At least you got somewhere with YGF. Congrats.

kevin91945

06-05-2007 14:15:54

From sandra habina
To kevin91945

I am new to this forum. I did one transaction. In fact with a user who is a member of this forum, whom was teaching , or aiding me as to how to use this site. I do have AOL, however when trading I use Internet explorer.
When I finally went green, I was paid by for going green. I was shocked the next morning when the offered e-mailed me telling me my account was put on hold. For Fraud, I had been committing fraud state wide, for quite awhile. Needles to say I was incensed . I wrote him letters, the offerer who was aiding me wrote, and told him this guy is not the type.

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2007 936 pm
Subject Re gone red
I tried to explain that to the owner of the site but he said that you used different emails and different addresses from different states. I think he mite have you confused. I told him that I felt it was a newbie mistake. I am sorry. I tried.

Just go ahead and refund my money asap. I appreciate it. And I will not contact a moderator. But if I can help somehow, let me know.

I sent him mail, to date He has not said one word (Copies)
Open Support Tickets
Date Opened Subject Read Entries Last Entry By
04/24/07, 0120 AM CDT No duplicate users Yes 3 Admin 04/24/07, 0819 PM CDT View Ticket Close Ticket

Welcome, Kevin!
Referral Status 0/0 Offer Credits 1/1

Status
Prizes
Offers
Order
Support
Log-Out HotGifts4You Sites
Promotions

Back to Support

No duplicate users - Opened On 04/24/07, 0120 AM CDT

On 04/24/07, 0120 AM CDT, you wrote

"To whom it may concern
This has been my first experience. I am a new person. I worked hard to gain Turn green in your web site. The green was to go to
Media.Hotgifts4you Sandra habina
Updated
095745pm 04/12/07 kevin91945
Updated
122232am 04/08/07 Link
PAID 4/13/07 email==kevin91945@aol.comkevin91945@aol.com=kevin91945@aol.comkevin91945@aol.com/email
EDIT PAYPAL/SITE LINK/NOTES
No contact info inserted.
EDIT E-MAIL/CONTACT TR Credited

I have been told her green has not been honored, because several users have been performing acts of duplication. I swear this is not true. I want to clear this immediately. In that I take pride in being a good person as well as spotless track record with no criminal history ever. I am hearing disturbing rumors like "Fraudulent" activities are being committed by me. I find this disturbing, and character assassination. Please contact me ASAP so we can resolve this matter.

Dr. Kevin G. woods"

On 04/24/07, 0113 PM CDT, you wrote

"To whom it may concern I wrote a letter, that I need resolved. I can also be contacted at 425-931-XXXX I have transactions on your web site that are green, and some in the process of becoming green after so much work. I am not a computer expert. I am the only user on my account. However I need this resolved as I have got to pay Sandra Habina her money back. I also have various payments I made to advertising companies. Expecting a profit. Your holding my account is becoming costly for me. Again I submit to you, I am the sole person using this computer, and have played by the rules. I do not understand the double idenity of wich you speak. Please rectify Imeadieatly. Here is a copy of yesterdays letter in case a double Idenity caused it to disappear from your files.
On 04/24/07, 0120 AM CDT, you wrote

"To whom it may concern
This has been my first experience. I am a new person. I worked hard to gain Turn green in your web site. The green was to go to
Media.Hotgifts4you Sandra habina
Updated
095745pm 04/12/07 kevin91945
Updated
122232am 04/08/07 Link
PAID 4/13/07 email==kevin91945@aol.comkevin91945@aol.com=kevin91945@aol.comkevin91945@aol.com/email
EDIT PAYPAL/SITE LINK/NOTES
No contact info inserted.
EDIT E-MAIL/CONTACT TR Credited

I have been told her green has not been honored, because several users have been performing acts of duplication. I swear this is not true. I want to clear this immediately. In that I take pride in being a good person as well as spotless track record with no criminal history ever. I am hearing disturbing rumors like "Fraudulent" activities are being committed by me. I find this disturbing, and character assassination. Please contact me ASAP so we can resolve this matter.

Dr. Kevin G. woods
"

On 04/24/07, 0819 PM CDT, Admin wrote

"There is nothing to clear up, you have the same exact IP as these three users
email==vcruelas27@aol.comvcruelas27@aol.com=vcruelas27@aol.comvcruelas27@aol.com/email, email==dltgrn@aol.comdltgrn@aol.com=dltgrn@aol.comdltgrn@aol.com/email, email==worknstiffs@yahoo.comworknstiffs@yahoo.com=worknstiffs@yahoo.comworknstiffs@yahoo.com/email.
"

On 05/06/07, 0411 PM CDT, you wrote

"I have never heard of these people in my life. You are smearing my name. And I will spread the word That you are fradulant. I am so new to this, I make good money I have no reason to come online just to jeoperdize my Liscence as a Doctor. I do want it cleared up, perhaps there is something wrong on your end. I will file a law suit to protect my good name. This is very shady.

Dr. Kevin"

kevin91945

06-05-2007 14:54:42

On 05/06/07, 0420 PM CDT, Admin wrote

"You can do whatever you please. The fact remains that you are a frauder. Also, you spelled many words incorrectly in that response so I doubt you are a doctor."

On 05/06/07, 0457 PM CDT, you wrote

"I did misspell some words, it does not take away from credibility. You have not given me anything to prove that I committed fraud. Your blatant statements, are arrogant, and careless. It is unfortunate that you would believe that it could be a mistake of some sort. And brand me as a fraud. I will do what I need to do. I will post this in all the forms I have

HotGifts4You

06-05-2007 15:41:51

There is nothing to clear up, you have the same exact IP as these three users
email==vcruelas27@aol.comvcruelas27@aol.com=vcruelas27@aol.comvcruelas27@aol.com/email, email==dltgrn@aol.comdltgrn@aol.com=dltgrn@aol.comdltgrn@aol.com/email, email==worknstiffs@yahoo.comworknstiffs@yahoo.com=worknstiffs@yahoo.comworknstiffs@yahoo.com/email.

gmario

06-05-2007 17:33:10

[quote3030e7d50a="kevin91945"]On 05/06/07, 0420 PM CDT, Admin wrote

"You can do whatever you please. The fact remains that you are a frauder. Also, you spelled many words incorrectly in that response so I doubt you are a doctor."

On 05/06/07, 0457 PM CDT, you wrote

"I did misspell some words, it does not take away from credibility. You have not given me anything to prove that I committed fraud. Your blatant statements, are arrogant, and careless. It is unfortunate that you would believe that it could be a mistake of some sort. And brand me as a fraud. I will do what I need to do. I will post this in all the forms I have[/quote3030e7d50a]

your hold will remain because you have multiple accounts, It even shows you why, very immature to post something like that

acatzr800

06-05-2007 17:55:16

[quote6cf4731674="YourGiftsFree"][quote6cf4731674="acatzr800"]fyi, i tried resolving it with him and he doesn't respond to any communication[/quote6cf4731674]

That is a false statement. We respond to all support inquiries within 1 day.[/quote6cf4731674]

Yeah.. ok. So today I got a duplicate email asking about a W-9.

Like I'm going to even [i6cf4731674]think[/i6cf4731674] about doing anything like that with this idiot.

And just so everyone sees...

http//i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/acatzr800/untitled.jpg[" alt=""/img6cf4731674]

MechSpike

08-05-2007 10:24:27

I am very unfamiliar with YGF but I did try to go green for a member here as my first trade and i did three offers with only one crediting for 1/2 so I guess that didn't work out. I talked to him on AIM about manual credit, he looked into it but didn't find anything. I also get several emails from his website. I IMed him about taking my email off because I didn't want to receive anymore emails about a site that I stopped participating in and he didn't seem to keen about it. I still received emails after that conversation but haven't in a few days so hopefully I'm off the list. wink

what3v3r

30-06-2007 10:20:40

I wonder just how many of these freebie websites are owned by one person??? Anyone has any clue???

I had been involved in more than 12+ money making website in the past; where 6 of them were all owned by one person.

It's hard to check up to see if such owner owns more than one freebie site (or maybe...even all of them) but everyone should be caution.

In my prior experience, I was able to identify that the site I was involved in was owned by one person because he/she used the same e-gold account #.

(Try to look for clues everyone! Be caution!)

I'm just a regular person yet I had grown tired of being scammed for years now. Currently, I am just starting to look into this whole IFY thingy. AND...in the last few days of my searching I do noticed that a whole lot of freebie website layout out there are awefully the same layout...same terms....same rules....same in nearly up to 85% or 90%.

Heck I even stumbled over a website (here's the link ... http//www.scripts.freebielifescripts.net/ ... that provides "Freebie Scripts for purchasing price! Whooooaaa.....that just brings me back to what I mentioned earlier..."Just how many of these freebie websites are owned by one person?"

I was going to register for a 'yourgiftsfree' site BUT....I just noticed that today (June 30, 2007 @ 9.57am PST) the majority of their websites (all ending in 'yourgiftsfree.com') were all down.

I'm taking my own precaution and is staying away from 'ygf'...BUT...t I will be wondering around myself wasting precious time and finding out more for my own research.

P.S. --- Hey YourGiftsFree ... how many ygf/freebie websites do you own? And...who are the owners of the other websites that you cross-shared information with? Are they your websites? Maybe your friend's website? Hmmm...

moviemadnessman

30-06-2007 10:27:39

[quotef03b4ddeed="what3v3r"]I was going to register for a 'yourgiftsfree' site BUT....I just noticed that today (June 30, 2007 @ 9.57am PST) the majority of their websites (all ending in 'yourgiftsfree.com') were all down.

I'm taking my own precaution and is staying away from 'ygf'...BUT...t I will be wondering around myself wasting precious time and finding out more for my own research.

P.S. --- Hey YourGiftsFree ... how many ygf/freebie websites do you own? And...who are the owners of the other websites that you cross-shared information with? Are they your websites? Maybe your friend's website? Hmmm...[/quotef03b4ddeed]Well, the sites are currently down (if you look in our forum, you will see that), but we can't contact the host right now to fix the problem, but it should be fixed later today.

As to your other question, we are one network (Yourgiftsfree.com), which has 19 sites. We do have access to other sites in regards to crosschecking users, but I can't disclose that information. They are not our websites, but I like to think that all site owners (and support members ;)) are friends. The reason a lot of sites look the same or similar is because we use similar scripting.

If you have any other questions, please ask, as I work as support for the YGF network.

what3v3r

30-06-2007 10:36:46

Forgive me for any ignorance I may display...I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone...

I just have my ways of collecting.

P.S. I wonder how it is to be owning a freebie website? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

gator1002

30-06-2007 11:59:20

alot of damm work for little pay if you ask me. (Fred)

Quadracer89

30-06-2007 12:16:45

YGF is a shitty company if you ask me. I finished one of his sites and he put me on hold for using a proxy. A proxy?! I have never visited a proxy website or anything on my computer EVER. Only time I have ever used a proxy was when I was in highschool trying to play games on the computers in the library.

It sounds to me like he is putting random people on hold so he can make a few extra bucks from the offers that the people and their refs completed.

Thanks for nothing YGF. I'm happy that this thread is back up, and I think it should be stickied so when the new comers come to FiG, they know what sites the SHOULDN'T sign up under, because they will get screwed in the long run.

Quadracer89

30-06-2007 12:23:13

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47793&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

YourGiftsFree

30-06-2007 16:08:27

[quote98aa0fbbc4="moviemadnessman"][quote98aa0fbbc4="what3v3r"]I was going to register for a 'yourgiftsfree' site BUT....I just noticed that today (June 30, 2007 @ 9.57am PST) the majority of their websites (all ending in 'yourgiftsfree.com') were all down.

P.S. --- Hey YourGiftsFree ... how many ygf/freebie websites do you own? And...who are the owners of the other websites that you cross-shared information with? Are they your websites? Maybe your friend's website? Hmmm...[/quote98aa0fbbc4]Well, the sites are currently down (if you look in our forum, you will see that), but we can't contact the host right now to fix the problem, but it should be fixed later today.

As to your other question, we are one network (Yourgiftsfree.com), which has 19 sites. We do have access to other sites in regards to crosschecking users, but I can't disclose that information. They are not our websites, but I like to think that all site owners (and support members ;)) are friends. The reason a lot of sites look the same or similar is because we use similar scripting.

If you have any other questions, please ask, as I work as support for the YGF network.[/quote98aa0fbbc4]

16 websites, not 19. ;)

darklight

30-06-2007 19:47:51

So are you going to ever look at my support ticket or am I another lucky person whos been scammed?

moviemadnessman

30-06-2007 22:03:43

[quoteec73241e06="Quadracer89"]I finished one of his sites and he put me on hold for using a proxy. A proxy?! I have never visited a proxy website or anything on my computer EVER. Only time I have ever used a proxy was when I was in highschool trying to play games on the computers in the library.

It sounds to me like he is putting random people on hold so he can make a few extra bucks from the offers that the people and their refs completed. [/quoteec73241e06]It looks like your IP came up as listed as a proxy, which is a clear violation of our TOS (and the TOS of many freebie sites, actually). But, your hold was before my time, as we clearly see from the date your thread was created (the one you posted in this one earlier). I'm sorry you were put on hold, but the TOS is there for a reason. There are lots of people who can testify to getting paid on YGF sites.

Sstaceyrae21

01-07-2007 00:11:33

i have seen many posts around here on Yourgiftsfree. I just read them and leave, but I really just want to say that everyone here has had different experiences with different networks. Some good and some bad. That does not mean that the networks are good or bad. I myself have had nothing but things to day about Yourgiftsfree- their payout is so fast and support is there. Right now all the networks I bet are pretty backlogged with support tickets after all the recent crediting changes. I have only been in the freebie scene for about 6 months but I have learned that patience is the key. I am sure that I will get some rebuttal for this post , but I really like yourgiftsfree and will finish all of their sites!

YourGiftsFree

01-07-2007 06:56:53

[quote8ee7fc5290="darklight"]So are you going to ever look at my support ticket or am I another lucky person whos been scammed?[/quote8ee7fc5290]

Sone support tickets require extra time to review.

Be patient, I'm sure it will be answered today.

yebel89@gmail.com

01-07-2007 08:22:02

Please answer my support ticket

YourGiftsFree

01-07-2007 09:21:35

[quotee79619ece9="yebel89@gmail.com"]Please answer my support ticket[/quotee79619ece9]

Once again, please be patient. It will be answered today.

yebel89@gmail.com

01-07-2007 09:27:45

Its just that bill said you'd have to answer my question because of my particular situation

yebel89@gmail.com

01-07-2007 10:41:55

My question was answered today and I was given credit

Thank you![/size52d74e62f6]

weebles_five

02-07-2007 06:41:54

I believe YGF is a great site. Has always paid promptly and never had any problems. Just got another payment yesterday!! THANKS OGF!!

moviemadnessman

02-07-2007 06:42:49

[quote0c39727ff3="weebles_five"]I believe YGF is a great site. Has always paid promptly and never had any problems. Just got another payment yesterday!! THANKS OGF!![/quote0c39727ff3]We pay you, and you thank OGF?! Lol.

And I'm glad to see the support from our users.

Quadracer89

02-07-2007 15:57:10

[quoted35b194693="moviemadnessman"][quoted35b194693="Quadracer89"]I finished one of his sites and he put me on hold for using a proxy. A proxy?! I have never visited a proxy website or anything on my computer EVER. Only time I have ever used a proxy was when I was in highschool trying to play games on the computers in the library.

It sounds to me like he is putting random people on hold so he can make a few extra bucks from the offers that the people and their refs completed. [/quoted35b194693]It looks like your IP came up as listed as a proxy, which is a clear violation of our TOS (and the TOS of many freebie sites, actually). But, your hold was before my time, as we clearly see from the date your thread was created (the one you posted in this one earlier). I'm sorry you were put on hold, but the TOS is there for a reason. There are lots of people who can testify to getting paid on YGF sites.[/quoted35b194693]

I know it is a violation of your TOS, but I did not use a proxy. I guess there's no way to prove that I didn't use a proxy, but idk what would cause my IP to come up as a proxy. Obviously you guys were/are wrong but there is nothing I can do about it, except for complain.

weebles_five

02-07-2007 19:49:06

oops oops oops oops

Sorry! In the excitement from getting such quick payment from all my sites...well...I messed up!!

moviemadnessman

02-07-2007 20:54:08

[quote2c9394ccd0="Quadracer89"][quote2c9394ccd0="moviemadnessman"][quote2c9394ccd0="Quadracer89"]I finished one of his sites and he put me on hold for using a proxy. A proxy?! I have never visited a proxy website or anything on my computer EVER. Only time I have ever used a proxy was when I was in highschool trying to play games on the computers in the library.

It sounds to me like he is putting random people on hold so he can make a few extra bucks from the offers that the people and their refs completed. [/quote2c9394ccd0]It looks like your IP came up as listed as a proxy, which is a clear violation of our TOS (and the TOS of many freebie sites, actually). But, your hold was before my time, as we clearly see from the date your thread was created (the one you posted in this one earlier). I'm sorry you were put on hold, but the TOS is there for a reason. There are lots of people who can testify to getting paid on YGF sites.[/quote2c9394ccd0]

I know it is a violation of your TOS, but I did not use a proxy. I guess there's no way to prove that I didn't use a proxy, but idk what would cause my IP to come up as a proxy. Obviously you guys were/are wrong but there is nothing I can do about it, except for complain.[/quote2c9394ccd0]I don't know what to tell you, either. Our system logs IPs, and it has a tag next to it that identifies proxies...I'm sorry that you had a bad experience on our sites, but there isn't much we can do in this matter, I don't think.

And weebles I understand completely )

darklight

03-07-2007 11:00:01

Still no response from the admin. Grrr. I'm starting to get HIGHLY annoyed.

moviemadnessman

03-07-2007 11:01:12

[quote51e7d85434="darklight"]Still no response from the admin. Grrr. I'm starting to get HIGHLY annoyed.[/quote51e7d85434]I have forwarded the ticket to him like I promised, so hopefully you'll hear back soon.

KnightTrader

04-07-2007 22:10:42

Is the mans IP Comes up as a proxy, You should have warned him BEFORE he completed all his offers. Also, Your system could be incorrect. Instead of being the judge, jury, and executioner, why don't you ask a FIPG admin / mod What the users IP is and if it matches with the one on YGF's site, it's not a proxy. If they are different, It's a proxy. You can also lookup the IP on any IPlookup website, and if it matches his registration city, Its not a proxy. So many ways to tell...

moviemadnessman

05-07-2007 06:07:46

[quotec68e8970f9="KnightTrader"]Is the mans IP Comes up as a proxy, You should have warned him BEFORE he completed all his offers. Also, Your system could be incorrect. Instead of being the judge, jury, and executioner, why don't you ask a FIPG admin / mod What the users IP is and if it matches with the one on YGF's site, it's not a proxy. If they are different, It's a proxy. You can also lookup the IP on any IPlookup website, and if it matches his registration city, Its not a proxy. So many ways to tell...[/quotec68e8970f9]I assume you are referring to me as the "judge, jury, and executioner", since I have been the only one to comment here ... but I'm not. I wasn't in the employment of YGF when Quadracer was put on hold; I wasn't even a member of this site (given his one thread, his hold happened last December). Plus, I don't have any control over holds ... well, I might have a little influence, but generally speaking, the Admin is the only one who really has a say in the matter.

Also, even if the Admin were to check with the FiPG mods or an IPlookup site, and the IP matched or came back as matching their city, that doesn't eliminate the possibility that the IP originated from a proxy server, which is a violation of our TOS. Proxies can be reused, and maybe they were browsing the forum while looking at their sites (which I know I personally do). The IPs would still match. But, again, I don't have control over that, so you would need to discuss that with the YGF Admin.

Quadracer89

05-07-2007 11:42:12

[quote10b7fed1ec="KnightTrader"]Is the mans IP Comes up as a proxy, You should have warned him BEFORE he completed all his offers. Also, Your system could be incorrect. Instead of being the judge, jury, and executioner, why don't you ask a FIPG admin / mod What the users IP is and if it matches with the one on YGF's site, it's not a proxy. If they are different, It's a proxy. You can also lookup the IP on any IPlookup website, and if it matches his registration city, Its not a proxy. So many ways to tell...[/quote10b7fed1ec]

Hmm.. Why would the Admin do that when he could easily screw out someone money? roll

YourGiftsFree

05-07-2007 14:58:36

[quotee7bf968f7f="Quadracer89"][quotee7bf968f7f="KnightTrader"]Is the mans IP Comes up as a proxy, You should have warned him BEFORE he completed all his offers. Also, Your system could be incorrect. Instead of being the judge, jury, and executioner, why don't you ask a FIPG admin / mod What the users IP is and if it matches with the one on YGF's site, it's not a proxy. If they are different, It's a proxy. You can also lookup the IP on any IPlookup website, and if it matches his registration city, Its not a proxy. So many ways to tell...[/quotee7bf968f7f]

Hmm.. Why would the Admin do that when he could easily screw out someone money? roll[/quotee7bf968f7f]

Accounts are not reviewed until you request approval.

acatzr800

04-09-2007 19:14:20

Still getting teH Spamz.

Seriously.. if you're new and thinking about going with YGF, please don't waste your time.

zr2152

04-09-2007 21:34:37

[quoteaeabb26416="acatzr800"]Still getting teH Spamz.

Seriously.. if you're new and thinking about going with YGF, please don't waste your time.[/quoteaeabb26416]

Spamz? You mean the update emails that you agree to receiving when you sign up on the site?

05-09-2007 11:21:53

[quote626d874975="Margot530"]Quote from above

"Parthman, IP's do reset when you restart. Why woul you restart it a few times a day. Especially when refs that share your ISP do the same offer you got banned doing while you had multiple accounts on another site."

I'm a bit of topic, as gator, you have a new issue, but wanted to comment. wink

If IP's changing is such a huge issue with YGF, then I wont be doing their sites, and must be up a creek with some other sites as well. I have dial up right now, and get booted off line frequently...everytime the phone rings. My comp sig stays the same though. Don't really understand what the big issue is when IP's change, even when I use DSL it changes some times, but as I said my computers sig is always the same. I found out just the other day that I often show I'm dialing out of Dallas, and that is 300 miles away from me...so if I have a referral who lives within 600 miles from me ie 300 miles in the other direction of Dallas, there is a good chance that our IP addresses can be the same at times

That really bites. I guess I'm very fortunate to have found a site that doesn't consider IP add conflicts are an issue to put a person on hold. OGF

As I said, hope everything worked out Parth, and others that seem to be fighting with YGF!

Margot wink[/quote626d874975]what if he's one of those people that turns his modem off when he's not using it.

want2work

05-09-2007 11:30:56

I'm not too happy with YGF either-

I had 3 refs (=$300), 2 that I traded with and one was my brother- i was waiting for my bro to green and when he did over the weekend when i was at his house-
i logged onto the YGF site and cashed out. was excited because i was SO depending on that money for my car payment that was due (

My account was put on hold for sharing IP's cry

i am a newbie so i didnt think logging onto another comp was a big deal- just as long as we didnt do offers on the same comp- which never happened.

but YGF admin basically said your on a perm hold and the case is closed- no defending yourself or trying to prove your innocence.

Now my brother doesnt want to touch the site thinking he will be scammed.

i was paid before by YGF and had no issues up until now. Now I cant even get a response to see if i am banned from all their sites-

but then i think...should i sign up for another one of their sites, i just may get screwed again- too bad they cant be more understanding to those who arent frauders and just made a mistake

manOFice

05-09-2007 12:31:13

[quotefef92a6b95="want2work"]I'm not too happy with YGF either-

I had 3 refs (=$300), 2 that I traded with and one was my brother- i was waiting for my bro to green and when he did over the weekend when i was at his house-
i logged onto the YGF site and cashed out. was excited because i was SO depending on that money for my car payment that was due (

i am a newbie so i didnt think logging onto another comp was a big deal- just as long as we didnt do offers on the same comp- which never happened.

but YGF admin basically said your on a perm hold and the case is closed- no defending yourself or trying to prove your innocence.

i was paid before by YGF and had no issues up until now. Now I cant even get a response to see if i am banned from all their sites-

but then i think...should i sign up for another one of their sites, i just may get screwed again- too bad they cant be more understanding to those who arent frauders and just made a mistake[/quotefef92a6b95]

Well you broke the rules. Duplicate ip = hold. Some companies will let it slide and some won't.

want2work

05-09-2007 12:39:53

[quote3548811d3d="manOFice"][quote3548811d3d="want2work"]I'm not too happy with YGF either-

but then i think...should i sign up for another one of their sites, i just may get screwed again- too bad they cant be more understanding to those who arent frauders and just made a mistake[/quote3548811d3d]

Well you broke the rules. Duplicate ip = hold. Some companies will let it slide and some won't.[/quote3548811d3d]

I understand- just would of been nice to prove myself and have a chance- seems like the owner is just rude and feels no guilt in taking an innocent single mothers earnings thats trying to find a way to make some extra money- but i cant because i am a newbie and made a mistake. so instead i loose money since i traded with 2 refs, and i wasted time trying cry
If i had known, i wouldnt of jeopordized my earnings- and i thought since we have different comps and live at different houses and that was the first and only time i used his comp that maybe he could of been nicer about it. i didnt do offers on any comp but my own- i was just anxious to cash out oops

moviemadnessman

05-09-2007 12:53:14

@crouching tiger You know you quoted a post that was over 4 months old, right?

@want2work Sorry this happened to you. However, the rules don't state that you only go on hold when your IP matches another user AND you do offers; it only says you go on hold if your IP matches another user ... which happened when you logged into your account on your brother's computer (who happened to be one of your refs).

As long as it doesn't happen on the other sites, I think you would be fine to do them ... HOWEVER, I would strongly advise you to ask the admin for an answer, since I no longer work for him (despite what some may think ;)).

want2work

05-09-2007 13:03:01

[quote7c5e114f7a="moviemadnessman"]@crouching tiger You know you quoted a post that was over 4 months old, right?

@want2work Sorry this happened to you. However, the rules don't state that you only go on hold when your IP matches another user AND you do offers; it only says you go on hold if your IP matches another user ... which happened when you logged into your account on your brother's computer (who happened to be one of your refs).

As long as it doesn't happen on the other sites, I think you would be fine to do them ... HOWEVER, I would strongly advise you to ask the admin for an answer, since I no longer work for him (despite what some may think ;)).[/quote7c5e114f7a]

i have sent in a support ticket and am still waiting for a response for over a week now

hairyferry

07-09-2007 04:01:39

[quote557bafd0ab="zr2152"][quote557bafd0ab="acatzr800"]Still getting teH Spamz.

Seriously.. if you're new and thinking about going with YGF, please don't waste your time.[/quote557bafd0ab]

Spamz? You mean the update emails that you agree to receiving when you sign up on the site?[/quote557bafd0ab]

[quote557bafd0ab="YourGiftsFree"][quote557bafd0ab="acatzr800"]fyi, i tried resolving it with him and he doesn't respond to any communication[/quote557bafd0ab]

That is a false statement. We respond to all support inquiries within 1 day.[/quote557bafd0ab]

Like I'm going to even [i557bafd0ab]think[/i557bafd0ab] about doing anything like that with this idiot.

http//i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/acatzr800/untitled.jpg[" alt=""/img557bafd0ab]

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2007 07:21:15

[quotee79e4473f4="zr2152"][quotee79e4473f4="acatzr800"]Still getting teH Spamz.

Seriously.. if you're new and thinking about going with YGF, please don't waste your time.[/quotee79e4473f4]

Spamz? You mean the update emails that you agree to receiving when you sign up on the site?[/quotee79e4473f4]

[quotee79e4473f4="acatzr800"][quotee79e4473f4="YourGiftsFree"][quotee79e4473f4="acatzr800"]fyi, i tried resolving it with him and he doesn't respond to any communication[/quotee79e4473f4]

That is a false statement. We respond to all support inquiries within 1 day.[/quotee79e4473f4]

Like I'm going to even [ie79e4473f4]think[/ie79e4473f4] about doing anything like that with this idiot.

http//i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/acatzr800/untitled.jpg[" alt=""/imge79e4473f4][/quotee79e4473f4]

What do you mean? We didn't send out any email about a W-9 today?

skepticalcynic

02-02-2008 03:04:44

Please read (

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=772916[]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=772916