jeremy1987 does not pay, ignores pm's after u go green

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51593

timmydd64

15-01-2007 20:42:26

watch this guy. if your new he promises to pay then ignores your pm's after you go green for him. i did my offer for him on 1/04/07 went green instant. he said he has to call the owner of the site to pay me. then all of a sudden the "owner" was out of town. then it was last monday then it was gonna be today. no response. i have tried to send pm's an he just ignores me. i have already received product from offers i did and the trial period expires in the next couple days. i am an honest trader and i try to help people succeed. i am paypal verified and had a 100% positive feedback on over 50 sales on ebay so i am not new to any of this. this guy is just trying to take advantage of new people here is his last email to me.

From jeremy1987
To timmydd64
Posted Tue Jan 09, 2007 139 pm
Subject Re greens? Quote message
Hi timmy sorry it took so long because the owner was out of town we told me that all my refs wou7ld be verified on monday so you should expect a payment by then ill also throw in some extra cash for you for being understanding

that was last week.. see what i mean!!

damac

15-01-2007 21:10:22

did you agree to pass through approval for him first?

if so what network is he talking about that takes a couple weeks to verify accounts?

timmydd64

15-01-2007 21:26:42

at first he said after approval. then as we pm'ed back and forth he agreed to pay when green. he had to have the "owner" ok it. as you can see by his email last week he was going to pay me last monday. now he wont even respond to my pm's. i pm'd him at 1115 est tonight and told him if he did not respond to me i was going to post how he was scamming me. still no response. i checked with the site and they told me there was no problem with my account. like i said above, i have received both offers in the mail and the trial period is at it's end.i am waiting on other trades to pass through approval with other traders but that was how it was negotiated from the beginning.i see his tr is great and i dont understand why he is avoiding me. i was trying to resolve it with him but i just get ignored.

jeremy1987

15-01-2007 22:48:40

wow here we go again with the noobs reporting like i said he will be paid after approval which 2 people went red on my site so like I said he will be paid after approval and he agreed to this so until free4me passes him he will not recieve a payment and its not like im I dont have any refs I have all 7 of my refs needed so ive submited aproval again so I dont know what else to tell this guy but ill tell you this the last moron that tried to rush me went red and im not makeing that mistake of them getting away with my money or anything

jeremy1987

15-01-2007 22:53:15

and as you can see he does not know how things work there no way I can call peter I dont have his number and yes last week he was out of town its posted on anything4free

jeremy1987

15-01-2007 23:07:50

and its not like im trying to aviod you its that you send me pms every single day asking me to get paid when I made it clear that you would be paid after approval

Daggoth

15-01-2007 23:08:26

Okay that doesn't make sense. When did timmydd64 green? and when did jeremy1987 first apply for approval? If he passed approval once, you need to pay him. For example, if I did a site for six referrals, and all of my referrals agreed to be paid after approval, then two of my referrals went red, I would still have to pay the other four, since they passed approval.

Anyway, I heard they approve throughout the week (not sure). I am positive that if you send for approval by Saturday 1159 EST, then you will be approved for the next cashout on Monday (Tuesday because of MLK).

egyptianruin

16-01-2007 07:19:01

[quote2bea08f6ce="Daggoth"]Okay that doesn't make sense. When did timmydd64 green? and when did jeremy1987 first apply for approval? If he passed approval once, you need to pay him. For example, if I did a site for six referrals, and all of my referrals agreed to be paid after approval, then two of my referrals went red, I would still have to pay the other four, since they passed approval.

Anyway, I heard they approve throughout the week (not sure). I am positive that if you send for approval by Saturday 1159 EST, then you will be approved for the next cashout on Monday (Tuesday because of MLK).[/quote2bea08f6ce]With free4me each time you go up for approval a ref can go red (even if they didnt before), if he stated when my account is approved then I think the guy has to wait (

timmydd64

16-01-2007 07:54:02

first off. i do not pm you every day. u keep jerking me around and saying monday. well thats been going on since 1/04. if you dont have the authority to pay people you shouldn't be trading. anyone can see by the pm you sent me above that you are just stringing me along. you ignored me and i did send you 4 pm's yesterday because it was the 3rd monday that has come and gone with no response or payment. i even gave you a chance to respond to me by telling you if i didnt hear back from you by 1130 pm 01/15 i was going to report you as scamming me. you didnt bother to respond and i know you were online. you are here every night. i guess i must be a moron, as you put it, to believe a scammer like you. i wonder why the 2 people went red, they probably canceled because they were sick of getting jerked off too...i have no problem with any other trader and you can see in my profile i have done a lot of sites with no problems

jeremy1987

16-01-2007 16:18:28

Yeah I saw your 4 pms yesterday right after you reported me you cant expect someone to be on constantly and check there messages you should have gave me atleast a 24hour period before you posted that to check my messages I remember the 1st night we traded you called me out and said if I don't pay you right away you were going to report me all over the boreds and different websites and you said you were going to pass approval I know your new so your think i'm trying to take advantage of you but thats not the case so calm down you will get your money

TFOAF

16-01-2007 16:26:53

[quote9c2d5aae9d="jeremy1987"]Yeah I saw your 4 pms yesterday right after you reported me you cant expect someone to be on constantly and check there messages you should have gave me atleast a 24hour period before you posted that to check my messages I remember the 1st night we traded you called me out and said if I don't pay you right away you were going to report me all over the boreds and different websites and you said you were going to pass approval I know your new so your think i'm trying to take advantage of you but thats not the case so calm down you will get your money[/quote9c2d5aae9d]
I really don't mean to intrude, I'm sorry mods/admins, but I have to post this.

That's the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen in my life. ROFL.

Okay, enough topic-jacking. Back on topic guys!

timmydd64

16-01-2007 17:30:24

jeremy1987

16-01-2007 18:08:51

Well like egyptianruin said you can always red before I get my gift so before I do anything ill wait until I get my gift so I can keep this as insurance, and also the 1st monday I told you I would pay you I missed the approval day so sorry thats my falut and the owner was really out of town but after that people 2 refs went red which I had to replaced and now i've submitted a order so I don't know what to tell you but wait plain and simple.

I'm not going to run or screw off your money so rest assure you will be paid

jeremy1987

16-01-2007 18:16:30

o and by the way its only been 2 mondays not 3

timmydd64

16-01-2007 18:28:44

ok, now i am confused, you refer to paying and receiving gift in the first person. you keep saying I. is it you or someone else that is paying me? i thought you needed "the owner's " permission to pay me. you are also saying you missed the approval day. thats my fault? so you feel the need to continue to jerk me off for your lack of getting your job done for "the owner". now your really looking like the moron, as you referred to me being earlier. like i said. just pay me and move on

Excel

16-01-2007 18:29:02

Timmy, from what Jeremy has said, its all plausible.

Free4Me network only approves 1 time a week, Friday. If one of his referrals goes red, he has to wait another week to be approved again.

And also, when they verify referrals, they start with the first one, if he is good, they move on to the next one. They do this until either everything is approved or they put a user on hold. When they put a user on hold, they stop verifying the other referrals and reject the order. They do this because to verify the other referrals would be a waste of time. For example, they could verify a user now, only to have a report come a few days later saying hes frauded offers.

Free4Me Peter(the owner of the network) WAS also out of town at the beginning of the month. See here for more information
http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77459

That being said, I do think you should come to some sort of an agreement. Maybe pay half now and half when he goes through approval?

timmydd64

16-01-2007 18:38:05

excel. i respect and appreciate you input. it gives me a better understanding how things work. i admit i am new to this arena but i am not new to the online process. we would not even be here if i wasnt told i would be paid 2 mondays ago. see email above. i am waiting approval with several others and there is no problems at all. i am just looking for what i was told. i am not making money here doing this and dealing with lies. it is a matter of right and wrong and his holding paying me for insurance is bs.

TFOAF

16-01-2007 18:52:36

I can vouch for Timmy. He passed approval for me on CustomOrderThis. ;)

timmydd64

17-01-2007 14:33:49

jeremy. i'll tell you what. lets settle this now. you go and do youripodnano4free for me and i will call it all square. you are making out in this deal because i am only paying $20 for trade.you owe me $25. i think that is more then fair and you don't have to listen to me tell everyone how you are jerking me off. this would be the end of it. case closed. let me know if you are willing to settle this or ask "the owner" for permission for you to make a decision.

jeremy1987

17-01-2007 14:51:18

Im going to pay you that was our agreement and im sticking to it wait till monday case closed

timmydd64

17-01-2007 14:57:08

here we go with monday again. like you stuck to the last 2 mondays. jerk me off some more. by the way i didnt think you could make a new post while locked for bumping..

jeremy1987

17-01-2007 15:33:24

lol ok timmy try your best to screw me over but im not doing anything wrong so its whatever you can make this harder on yourself or easier ether way im not doing nothing wrong so im not really botherd by it

timmydd64

17-01-2007 15:42:45

of course your not bothered. your a scammer and like to jerk people around. i tried to settle this but you wanted no part of it. it was a more then fair offer. do you forget you offered me more cash for jerking my chain? i dont even want that. i was just trying to put an end to it in a mature way and move on. you just think you are so in control holding payout as insurance.. what a crock.

jeremy1987

17-01-2007 15:49:53

look man no one is jerking your chain im still here talking with you not trying to screw you over your just being impatient like I said this monday if free4me doesnt pay me and you are still green ill pay you but im not doing anything else until then

doylnea

17-01-2007 16:05:35

omg, please use periods and commas.

You're both in the wrong here. Neither one of you made it clear what the terms of the trade were, and that's exhibited by the posts in this thread.

Jeremy, you have until Monday to pay Timmy if Timmy's ref is still green. period. You will be banned if Tuesday rolls around and you haven't paid Timmy.

timmydd64

17-01-2007 16:30:25

i think a temp ban is in order for him not following the rules. being the experienced trader he should have not started a new post while being locked for bumping 2 times in less then 24hrs. like the question you asked him, what didn't he understand?

jeremy1987

17-01-2007 16:45:34

wow i didnt relize all the trouble you have calsed so you thread craping my thread I think thats a bann by its self

timmydd64

17-01-2007 16:51:17

calsed????????????? omg. now i see what i am dealing with.

timmydd64

18-01-2007 14:40:41

just so there is no confusion come monday. i contacted freeps34me to confirm my status. here is their reply

Viewing Support Ticket
Date Submitted 01/18/07
Subject complete offers
Type Support Ticket
Status Closed

Ticket Replies
On 01/18/07 user email==timmydd64@yahoo.comtimmydd64@yahoo.com=timmydd64@yahoo.comtimmydd64@yahoo.com/email wrote
i want to make sure my status with this site is green. i have completed my offers and received product and my status says 100% but when i go to account it says incomplete. i know the person that referred me to the site is submitting for approval on friday so i want to be sure my account is green with your site. this has nothing to do with my referrals, just my status. thanks tim
On 01/18/07 user Alesha wrote
Yes it is. You have credit for the stop smoking and cortiban offers. You are green. The 100% you see is your offer status. Your referral status bar won't show 100% until you have gotten all of your referrals .

© Copyright The Free4Me Network, 2006

jeremy1987

18-01-2007 17:39:15

lol I surely hope it stays that way

doylnea

18-01-2007 18:15:11

Stop posting, both of you. If come Tuesday there's a problem, please report back.

Thanks.

jeremy1987

22-01-2007 16:10:40

Tmmy please send me your paypal address I need to send you a payment.

timmydd64

22-01-2007 16:32:36

email==timmydd64@yahoo.comtimmydd64@yahoo.com=timmydd64@yahoo.comtimmydd64@yahoo.com/email

also pm'd you with paypal address

jeremy1987

22-01-2007 17:15:32

Payment sent please close this

timmydd64

22-01-2007 17:26:05

payment received