Tigershark filed a Paypal complaint on me... *EDIT* to Claim

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50304

Aciddrag0n1

29-12-2006 16:41:42

I log into Paypal today to see Tigershark trying to get $20 back from me from where we failed to do a trade with me, then send $20 to try to make up for it.

He also left this message
"From Buyer Matthew Thompson on 12/26/2006 2041 PST

The item that was virtually delivered is now useless after you were found a frauder and a scammer on that site. I am requesting my money back from this transaction as the goods that were agreed upon in this trade for my end to recieve were changed and voided a week after you sent them. Thankyou, Regards, "

I replied back with this
From Seller Kevin on 12/29/2006 1346 PST

We completed a trade for referrals. I completed your laptops.gifts for you and you were suppose to do my Trainn Wii site... Instead you did not do my site and though $20 was fair. I did not agree to this, but accepted it anyway just so I would not have to deal with it anymore. You call me a scammer saying I frauded the site.. but even when I log into the site it shows i'm still a legit person. Here is a link to a screen shot I just took saying so. http//img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=offernw0.jpg

Aurelius

29-12-2006 19:23:15

Just work your hardest to show PayPal that what was at stake is intangible. Since their policy doesn't cover referral trading, you'll win most of the time if you can prove it. Smart of TigerShark to work around mentioning what the "item" is though. Good luck.

DIABLO

30-12-2006 08:40:52

Tigershark should be banned...

KeithA

30-12-2006 08:57:55

[quoteda8046ce87="DIABLO"]Tigershark should be banned...[/quoteda8046ce87]

He's already banned.

Aciddrag0n1

30-12-2006 16:08:03

Tigershark has now escalated the complaint to a claim now saying this

"First off, I'd like to say that the screenshot he posted is old, and now void to this case. I was even talking to the Admin of YourGiftsFree over aim and he said that he must've taken an old screenshot to show this or have multiple accounts. If you look closely at the screenshot he claims he took recently, you'll notice it saying the offer completion date was 11/27/06. This is the time in which the trade was made, but he did not post a recent screenshot. He sent me this exact screenshot around the first week of december to show his proof of green, in which I paid him $20 USD paypal. Around the middle of december it went red. In other words he was found frauding offers on the site. About week or so later once I found out about this, I immediatly opened a paypal claim. This is easily the screenshot he took for proof around when the offer wasn't checked by an admin...the rest says itself. I am now minus $20 USD paypal and without anything to show for it. Additionally, I'd like to note that the trade was agreed upon a green (offer completion on one of the freebie site's I was on) for $20 USD paypal. Not for another site. That is all I have to say. I trust your judgement and await the outcome. Thankyou for you time. Regards,"

Can the admin for Yourgiftsfree please send me a PM to me in reguards to his claim.... If he in fact ever did speak with you...

Also, is their anyway I can send Paypal proof of the PM's sent between myself and Tigershark... I'm sure the admins here on FiPG have access to anything we sent and can see the trade was for his site for me Wii site.. Then he didnt come through with it and sent me $20 instead.

YourGiftsFree

30-12-2006 16:19:23

I dont think I ever sent a screenshot to tigershark...

DIABLO

30-12-2006 16:27:58

Reply with this "Intangible items anyway" )

kidd2108

30-12-2006 16:38:50

[quotec378837db1="DIABLO"]Reply with this [bc378837db1]"Intangible items anyway"[/bc378837db1] )[/quotec378837db1]

I agree. Reply with that. He cant win his case against you.

Aciddrag0n1

30-12-2006 16:47:16

I've never gone through a paypal dispute before... How do I enter my response to paypal? I responded with what I wrote on the first post of this thread, but after he escalated to a claim I can figure out where to go to input my response to it.

Are intangible items not covered at all by Paypal? I'm not sure what to tell them back... I mean, I've done nothing wrong... Yourgiftsfree can check my account that I signed up under him and prove that I did not scam or fruad his site, but will Paypal let me use other people as witness that I did nothing wrong?

compuguru

30-12-2006 21:43:21

[quoteb6de231eb1="Aciddrag0n1"]I've never gone through a paypal dispute before... How do I enter my response to paypal? I responded with what I wrote on the first post of this thread, but after he escalated to a claim I can figure out where to go to input my response to it.

Are intangible items not covered at all by Paypal? I'm not sure what to tell them back... I mean, I've done nothing wrong... Yourgiftsfree can check my account that I signed up under him and prove that I did not scam or fruad his site, but will Paypal let me use other people as witness that I did nothing wrong?[/quoteb6de231eb1]
Intangible items are NOT covered at all. I've seen where someone put "IntangibleItem" as a tracking number. Normally PayPal gives you a change to respond, but I am not sure if you still can if it has been escalated.

DIABLO

31-12-2006 06:58:59

My friend had that problem, call paypal and tell them about it. Just say that you aren't scamming him and that the items are intangible and it isn't covered so they should close it.

TFOAF

02-01-2007 14:48:50

I tried to get some information out of TigerShark...but my attempt rendered unsuccessfully.

[quotebaabdef861]TFOAF hey
MattayThompson hey
TFOAF what's up
MattayThompson ntm
MattayThompson u?
TFOAF bored
TFOAF happy new year
MattayThompson u too
TFOAF
TFOAF wtf did you do on FiPG
TFOAF why are you file claims
MattayThompson what did I do?