I had a problem with bullseye4u

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50120

ephlat

25-12-2006 17:46:39

I did an offer for bullseye4u and the info was this youripodnano4free.com (doing for bullseye4u)
bargin.com (7 day trial)

Here's the conversation by us. He's D3monRs, and I'm BabylonDaBandit.

BabylonDaBandit hey dude, i went green and i haven't heard from you
d3monrs [ Zone Labs Security alert Session not encrypted because d3monrs is not protected by IM Security ]
BabylonDaBandit what's up?
D3monRs who are you?
BabylonDaBandit i'm ephlat on the forum
D3monRs ok so
BabylonDaBandit you're bullseye4u, and we did a trade
BabylonDaBandit you told me that you had to go to sleep at midnight
D3monRs ok
BabylonDaBandit and you said for me to do the trade and you'll pay me
D3monRs ok
BabylonDaBandit and you never did
D3monRs whatever
BabylonDaBandit you don't remember?
D3monRs yes
BabylonDaBandit my email that i signed up was noir_ghost
BabylonDaBandit why are you saying whatever if you remember?
D3monRs whatever
BabylonDaBandit why won't you pay me
D3monRs and what would you like for breakfast?
BabylonDaBandit why won't you pay me since you have a great TR?
D3monRs i pay you?
BabylonDaBandit yes
BabylonDaBandit you told me to do a site, and i'll give you the link if you want
D3monRs Yes I know but why you eat in mcdonalds?
BabylonDaBandit what?
D3monRs yes what else?
BabylonDaBandit you're not paying me for doing the offer?
D3monRs how many women does it take to scrow a light ball
BabylonDaBandit ok, no problem
D3monRs no problem what?
D3monRs merry christmas
D3monRs ofcourse i pay you think its just bs that i have that high tr?
BabylonDaBandit you haven't paid me, so no problem
D3monRs no problem i gonna make a scammer thread on fipg lol
D3monRs thats what it translates to
BabylonDaBandit i'm glad you said that, because i have all of this in our convo
D3monRs so?
BabylonDaBandit you haven't paid me because you never received my paypal account
BabylonDaBandit you never asked for it
BabylonDaBandit so write a scammer report all you want, i have people whom i traded with and i've never had a problem with them
BabylonDaBandit i don't understand why you won't pay me
D3monRs who me ?
D3monRs you never gave me?
BabylonDaBandit no, you never got it from me. when you told me to do the site, you said "i go to bed at midnight and it was 1157. you then told me to do the offer and you'll pay me the next day. after that you got on AIM and everytime you got on, you logged off as soon as you got on, and this is the FIRST time i've talked to you since that night.
D3monRs i nevre Logged off
BabylonDaBandit you did log off
BabylonDaBandit i tried to IM you and it said that you were off
D3monRs that means i was off?
BabylonDaBandit i saw the notice saying that you were on, and then you went off
BabylonDaBandit yes
D3monRs why?
BabylonDaBandit if i can't IM you, and it says that the message can't be delivered b/c you're offline.
BabylonDaBandit so, i'm not going to worry about the money. I just got scammed by you..that's not a problem
D3monRs what are you talking about?
BabylonDaBandit i just won't do business with you anymore...and what's sad i have a few friends who traded with you and they gave you great reports
D3monRs how did i scam you?
BabylonDaBandit YOU NEVER PAID ME FOR MY OFFER I DID FOR YOU! that's how you scammed me
D3monRs so even if i pay you now i = scammer?
BabylonDaBandit no, you won't be a scammer
D3monRs lol
BabylonDaBandit but i'm not going to sit here and beg you for the money that you owe me
BabylonDaBandit later dude
D3monRs YOU NEVER GAVE ME PAYPAL!
D3monRs HERE IT IS email==D3MONRS@AIM.COMD3MONRS@AIM.COM=D3MONRS@AIM.COMD3MONRS@AIM.COM/email
BabylonDaBandit what is that
D3monRs my paypal
BabylonDaBandit you suppose to pay me
D3monRs ahhhh
BabylonDaBandit are you paying me or not?
BabylonDaBandit last question
BabylonDaBandit no answer?
BabylonDaBandit ok
BabylonDaBandit later
D3monRs can you do ps3 free4me
D3monRs ?
BabylonDaBandit here's my paypal account
BabylonDaBandit email==ephlat2000@yahoo.comephlat2000@yahoo.com=ephlat2000@yahoo.comephlat2000@yahoo.com/email
D3monRs come on its christmas man
D3monRs paypal doesnt work on christmas
BabylonDaBandit uh, why not
BabylonDaBandit post my payment
D3monRs cause nothing works on christmas
BabylonDaBandit ok, i won't worry about you paying me
D3monRs why not?
D3monRs signed off at 72945 PM.
BabylonDaBandit b/c you're bullshitting with my money
D3monRs signed on at 72947 PM.
D3monRs [ Zone Labs Security alert Session not encrypted because d3monrs is not protected by IM Security ]
D3monRs no
D3monRs you are bsing me
BabylonDaBandit how can i bs you and you supposed to have paid ME?
D3monRs yes here is my paypal D3monRS ?
BabylonDaBandit what does that have to do with anything?
BabylonDaBandit i gave you my paypal account and i kept my word on doing your offer
BabylonDaBandit alright, no problem
BabylonDaBandit i'm done with this bullshit
D3monRs no there is a problem because we have a mis communication
BabylonDaBandit yeah, you won't communicate
D3monRs can i just ask 3 questions?
BabylonDaBandit no
BabylonDaBandit i'm done with it
D3monRs see
BabylonDaBandit keep your money dude
BabylonDaBandit since you can't answer why you won't pay me
D3monRs why you have an atitude problem listen i just dont understand you
BabylonDaBandit you do understand me
D3monRs how????
BabylonDaBandit read
D3monRs you cant tell me straight
BabylonDaBandit tell you what straight? i've answered everything you asked....you're the person who can't answer me or tell me anything straight
D3monRs you watching the film radio on foc?
D3monRs foxli
D3monRs and what did you get for christmas?
D3monRs hey can you request tr?
D3monRs RESPOND?
D3monRs RESPOND!
BabylonDaBandit why should i do that after you screwed me
D3monRs i didnt omg
D3monRs you screwing me now for like 30 minutes now
BabylonDaBandit ok, i don't see any money in my paypal account
D3monRs dude i send you like 30 minutes ago
BabylonDaBandit ok, i'm going to look, and let you know what i see
D3monRs you were screwing me?
D3monRs not me you its you me
BabylonDaBandit how the fuck am i screwing you when i did the offer and never got paid
BabylonDaBandit by you
D3monRs i PAID YOU
BabylonDaBandit finally
D3monRs LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO
D3monRs \and you screwing me all over
D3monRs you a trouble trader
BabylonDaBandit bullshit, like ten minutes ago
BabylonDaBandit you're the trouble trader
D3monRs you serious i have like 140 traders without no complains
BabylonDaBandit dude, the only reason i worked with you in the first place was because i had two freinds tell me that you were a great trader
BabylonDaBandit then why fuck with me
D3monRs how did i fuck with you?
BabylonDaBandit read the convo we just had
D3monRs lisen are got my green you got your paypal?
D3monRs Ili
BabylonDaBandit dude, i'll never fuck with you again...i don't care how great your TR is
BabylonDaBandit so, stop IM'ing me

ephlat

25-12-2006 17:57:47

this convo too place over a period of an hour

BD2006BD

25-12-2006 17:58:55

don't post this here... there is a scammers section.

ephlat

25-12-2006 18:01:47

i don't want to say he's a scammer, i just had a problem with him. i had a bad trade with him.

HotGifts4You

25-12-2006 18:06:58

i have just recently traded with ephlat and we never had any problems whatsoever. communication was constant. and payment was send right after green. So I can definetely vouch for ephlat. He is a good honest trader. dont let his low TR fool you.

bullseye4u

25-12-2006 18:34:23

Wow nice editing stuff on aim convo, if anybody wants the full version just pm me. Anyways not gonna waste my time on this idiot I paid him before the the whole aim conversation even started! But whatever I dont care just this is bs posting me in a scammer section when i never scam anybody here in 2 years since i joined.

KeithA

25-12-2006 18:52:57

why don't you just post your version of the AIM convo? and quickly, so we know you didn't edit it?

bullseye4u

25-12-2006 19:15:08

its the same thing except i didn't give you my paypal who ever traders with me knows that email==D3monrs@aim.comD3monrs@aim.com=D3monrs@aim.comD3monrs@aim.com/email isn't my paypal or anything.

zr2152

25-12-2006 19:17:35

[quote3f582e2a57="bullseye4u"]its the same thing except i didn't give you my paypal who ever traders with me knows that email==D3monrs@aim.comD3monrs@aim.com=D3monrs@aim.comD3monrs@aim.com/email isn't my paypal or anything.[/quote3f582e2a57]

HAHA no its not, i completed many trades with bullseye (especially when i was a newbie) and not once did i have any trouble with getting paid or him acting strange...

and that email addy is bogus

zr2152

25-12-2006 23:12:38

oh and i was just thinking and i dont know how i thought about it, but there is no such thing as an email of @aim.com. It would be @aol.com if it was his instant message name with and american online email addy.

Correct me if im wrong though

TFOAF

26-12-2006 07:42:50

[quotec4f6d75b9f="zr2152"]oh and i was just thinking and i dont know how i thought about it, but there is no such thing as an email of @aim.com. It would be @aol.com if it was his instant message name with and american online email addy.

Correct me if im wrong though[/quotec4f6d75b9f]
You're wrong. Every screen name on AIM now, has an @aim.com email address. ;)

So if your screen name was zr2152, your AIM email= address would be email=zr2152@aim.comzr2152@aim.com address would be email=zr2152@aim.comzr2152@aim.com/email, with 2 GB of storage. ;)

ephlat

26-12-2006 08:03:34

why didn't you post your bullseye4u right away when KeithA asked you to?

ephlat

26-12-2006 08:06:11

he wants people to pm him about the convo, and if he wasn't lying, he'd post it here...and as a matter of fact, i was on AIM with parthman while I was having these problems with him. I was telling parthman as it was happening of this entire convo with bullseye4u. ask him.

ephlat

26-12-2006 08:08:38

you know people like you taint sites like this bullseye4u. I trusted you because of two people who traded with you. that's truly sad on your part to do something like you did to me.

KeithA

26-12-2006 08:20:42

[quotee152305edb="ephlat"]why didn't you post your bullseye4u right away when KeithA asked you to?[/quotee152305edb]

He said it's the same--the only difference was the email address that you apparently fabricated.

You two have until tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon to resolve this. If you can't work something out yourselves, I'll handle it for you.

It also isn't necessary for anyone other than bullseye4u or ephlat to post here unless requested to.

unknown uchiha

26-12-2006 08:22:51

You know, people like you who don't use the edit button and are impatient with getting paid really taint sites like this. I'm serious. Bullseye4u has way more credibility on this site than you do. This little trivial matter [b0c88fc5c55]doesn't even deserve a "scammer report"[/b0c88fc5c55].

sp4cem0nkey

26-12-2006 08:29:48

OMG. If bullseye finally paid, I'm not sure he can really be called a scammer. Although that convo definitely classifies him as an a$$hole!

I'm surprised ephlat had the patience to talk to him for that long!

KeithA

26-12-2006 08:35:16

[quotea1047ded65="KeithA"]It also isn't necessary for anyone other than bullseye4u or ephlat to post here unless requested to.[/quotea1047ded65]

I should have clarified that this means you'll be temp-banned if your name isn't bullseye4u or ephlat.

ephlat

26-12-2006 08:39:44

As a matter of fact if you want to check with Fugger, Sjohn and Admin, I sent them something on December 21 about this problem.

KeithA

26-12-2006 08:52:02

[quote246d8b062b="ephlat"]As a matter of fact if you want to check with Fugger, Sjohn and Admin, I sent them something on December 21 about this problem.[/quote246d8b062b]

Unfortunately, none of those guys is active in policing trades. In the future, feel free to try me, doylnea, theysayjump, collidgegraduit, or tholek.

ephlat

26-12-2006 08:57:48

i can forward you the pm i sent to them, and first of all, if anybody reads the im'ing above you'll see that i NEVER gave him my paypal account because he jumped off so fast on the 21'st of December.

ephlat

26-12-2006 08:58:37

I didn't know who dealt with policing trades, if i did i certainly would've sent them to you and the others.

ephlat

26-12-2006 09:00:59

Keith, why would i fabricate an email address and screw myself out of a trade? That doesn't make sense.

ephlat

26-12-2006 09:06:39

To be honest, he finally paid me which is stated in the end of the IM'ing, and I already said that I'm not dealing with him again, and I really don't care who sides with him. I have a kid who is a teen and I don't play stupid games at all. So, Keith I don't care what you do. If you side with him and ban me, then oh well. I'm not asking for the guy to get banned because there are people who have traded with him. But to not understand that ALL people's personalities mesh well would be and misjudgement. I have a trade offer by spacemonkey and I told him that I'm nervous about doing trades because of this person's ignorant attitude with me. Like I said earlier in this post I don't play stupid games.

KeithA

26-12-2006 09:21:18

ephlat, I'm not going to ban you, but please read this carefully

1) There is an "edit" button above each of your posts. Use it instead of posting again and again.

2) In the future, if someone has already paid you what you're owed, do not open a thread in the Scammers section.

3) If you have legitimate problems again in the future (read somebody didn't uphold their end of a trade--not somebody hurt my feelings), please contact one of the individuals I've already listed.