RESOLVED - lm1216

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49325

SonicPower

03-12-2006 19:54:06

I had lm1216 do a trade for yournintendowii4free while I did his lcds.ygf.

Well, as it turns out, he needed to manual credit from Trainn (claims he submitted it 11/14/2006).

It has now been way past the 10 business day mark.

This is my second trade here, and I can't believe I just came across potentially a second scammer.

Already PM'ed a mod. Nothing happened, so I am posting here.

SonicPower

06-12-2006 06:14:33

[quote70bc8cec3b]what is unfair is that i have completed three different offers for this site and have yet to recieve credit for any although i sent multiple missing credit requests with the necessary information

I will complete another offer as soon as i can..and hope that it goes throught this time

thanks for your patience[/quote70bc8cec3b]

I keep asking him in every PM which offers did he complete. He does not say.

Obviously, I am getting scammed here.

KeithA

06-12-2006 06:37:27

I've contact him. If he doesn't resolve this quickly, he'll be dealt with promptly.

DCoop

06-12-2006 09:24:10

Just to add some more info, I had also had trouble with him in the past. After 8 weeks of waiting for him to green (my last ref) I canceled the trade - with mod approval. According to what I got from trainn support, he never responded to their repeated request for more info on his manual credit requests either.
[quoteef56dc1663]We are not able to provide specific account information to 3rd parties, however, they have received numerous replies over the last month regarding their missing credit request.[/quoteef56dc1663]
When I had asked him what the holdup was, he kept telling me they never contacted him were ignoring his support tickets.

I didn't lose out on anything except time, hopefully you can get yours resolved.

zr2152

06-12-2006 19:07:51

WHOA WHOA

I can vouch for this kid. I got him started here and he has been trying so hard to get this shit straightened out. Im going to work with him this weekend on getting his missing credit requests straightened out.

Sorry for the confusion everyone. He is NOT a scammer and will get this straightened out.

and DCoop,
I believe he did your flashipods. Sorry he never greened for you, he did file missing credit request for an offer and never got credit.

I promise to you all that he will get this straightened out.

If you greened for him on a site and he is having trouble then I will work on getting that fixed for you SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND!

Sorry again for the holdup. Finals are a bitch.

lm1216

06-12-2006 19:20:00

SonicPower

I JUST GREENED FOR YOU

chill out

DCoop

06-12-2006 19:36:57

[quote883f830bdd="zr2152"]
Sorry for the confusion everyone. He is NOT a scammer and will get this straightened out.

and DCoop,
I believe he did your flashipods. Sorry he never greened for you, he did file missing credit request for an offer and never got credit.
[/quote883f830bdd]

I never said he was a scammer, and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was implying that.
I know he signed up, and according to trainn he must have filed for a manual credit otherwise they wouldn't have said what they said.

All I was trying to say was that lm1216 had trouble going green for me and must have had trouble proving he successfully completed an offer (I know manual credits can be a pain to get and are not guaranteed) - maybe he is doing something wrong, or maybe just pure bad luck. Also, from my experience he had communication issues (my experience, and based on trainn's response to me).

zr2152

06-12-2006 19:47:37

[quote6430e39b4d="DCoop"][quote6430e39b4d="zr2152"]

and DCoop,
[/quote6430e39b4d]

I never said he was a scammer, and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was implying that.
I know he signed up, and according to trainn he must have filed for a manual credit otherwise they wouldn't have said what they said.

All I was trying to say was that lm1216 had trouble going green for me and must have had trouble proving he successfully completed an offer (I know manual credits can be a pain to get and are not guaranteed) - maybe he is doing something wrong, or maybe just pure bad luck. Also, from my experience he had communication issues (my experience, and based on trainn's response to me).[/quote6430e39b4d]

No its all good bro. Yeah manual crediting sucks. We'll try to get it straightened out this weekend if you still need the green. Let me know..

Okay bro?

SonicPower

07-12-2006 00:05:26

Ok.

I guess I owe lm1216 an apology.

Sorry about what has happened.

It's been finals week here at my university, and I have been undergoing a lot of stress lately from personal issues (i.e. rejection and heartbreak).

Thanks lm1216. ^_^

zr2152

07-12-2006 07:47:47

[quote90606ed605="SonicPower"]Ok.

I guess I owe lm1216 an apology.

Sorry about what has happened.

It's been finals week here at my university, and I have been undergoing a lot of stress lately from personal issues (i.e. rejection and heartbreak).

Thanks lm1216. ^_^[/quote90606ed605]

Very mature. I might have done the same thing in your situation though. This shows that you seem dedicated to this forum. Nice to see.

But maybe move lm1216 out of your sig?

Glad things gots straightened out.

lm1216

07-12-2006 11:44:06

thanks for the apology

i'm glad we finally got everything straightened out

this time of year sucks here too, and i guess i got behind and confused with what was going on...

sorry for the mixups...i think i figured out that it has something to do with cookies- becuase the signup i did last night went through right away after i cleared them

good luck with those finals

KeithA

07-12-2006 12:28:47

Thanks for resolving this everybody. -)