need help with a trade with crescendo

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48665

HotGifts4You

19-11-2006 21:01:40

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM NOT CALLING CRESCENDO A SCAMMER OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE. WE SIMPLY HAVE A TRADE DISPUTE. I DID NOT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST THIS DISPUTE.

The trade between crescendo and me was this

My friend would green on crescendo's friends WII TRAINN and
crescendo's friend would green on my ps3.free4me.net

The trade was fully confirmed by both crescendo and me. My friend has already greened on the wii trainn, but now crescendo refused to do my site claiming it is unfair that his friend has to do two offers. I offered him $13 to cover the extra offer, but he still refused. He left me with 3 options

1 I will be paid $25 paypal for going green on the site
2 His friend will do the ps3.free4me if i pay him $25 Paypal
3 His friend will do the ps3.free4me if I can find someone else to do another green on the wii site.

I am in no way going to accept either of his three options because it is unfair of him to change the trade details after my friend has greened. he should have ironed out the details of the trade before my friend greened. it is his responsibility to make sure what he is getting into.

I would appreciate user and mod responses so both me and crescendo know what to do.

thanks.

zr2152

19-11-2006 21:05:41

I can understand the whole completeing 2 offers thing from crescendo's perspective but I mean free4me does have a lot of full credit offers.

Another thing is that you offered to cover the charge plus more money for the other offer that he would have to complete...i think that you need to get a md involved.

HotGifts4You

19-11-2006 21:07:51

so should i PM this to a mod, or wait until one reads it?

crescendo

19-11-2006 21:13:30

[quoted63cf98b50="zr2152"]I can understand the whole completeing 2 offers thing from crescendo's perspective but I mean free4me does have a lot of full credit offers. [/quoted63cf98b50]

They do not work like that ZR - It says to fill out 1 offer on one page and then do another offer on the second page. There are no full credit offers - or they're making you do 2 half-credit offers, if that makes sense.

unknown uchiha

19-11-2006 22:41:59

Were you unaware of how the offers on PS3.Free4Me worked before signing up? If so, I think that you should have been informed but didn't ask.

I would say accept an extra $13-$15 for your troubles and do the two offers, but hey it's just my opinion.

KeithA

20-11-2006 17:20:59

You two seem like you're both willing to compromise, though you can't agree exactly how. Why don't you both revisit the offers on the table (e.g. crescendo accepts an additional $13 for an offer or parth82390 accepts $25 in lieu of a green).

If you can't agree by Wednesday afternoon, I'll make a decision for you.

crescendo

23-11-2006 01:02:43

This matter was setteled, thanks. No hard feelings on either side. I appriciate the feedback to all who replied.