Video Professor
AutoVantage
Cortiban
Driving4Dollars
Great Fun
Shoppers Advantage
Advantage Language II
Official Ebay Success

YGF said Fgr has done these offers on his site too!

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 01:13:32

Bet you he says it was his friend.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 01:18:56

It is strange to see someone do all those common offers in a 1 hour span.

junkie06

19-11-2006 01:22:49

u never really can say he didnt do them or a friend, because you have no way of knowing....im not supporting him, just stating a fact

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 01:28:32

He deffinatley did them himself.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 01:28:42

His name and info on his account. Offers were done under his account. He has done those offers before. I believe that is enough.......

junkie06

19-11-2006 01:33:50

just have him send in confirmation emails and cc statement

junkie06

19-11-2006 01:34:38

its sad how because of people who do those things damages the freebie community

WhyPayItsFree

19-11-2006 03:56:21

I think you can do the same after 6 months..

mpbollywoodking

19-11-2006 05:23:08

are u sure? if so great

WhyPayItsFree

19-11-2006 05:38:03

Not sure. I was told by someone. I am trying to reconfirm with the affiliates.

WhyPayItsFree

19-11-2006 05:40:15

Tmain, Why did he do so many offers ? I think you have two cc sites so 2 offers or 4 (if they are 1/2) .

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 06:15:28

Thats a points site.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 09:38:00

He did the offers on a points site.
It is not true that you can do an offer again after 6 months. If you do an offer twice on my site, you will go on hold. I have over $200 that will be reversed now thanks to him.

WhyPayItsFree

19-11-2006 10:13:40

Well as I said I am not sure but someone told me about that

I am not doing your site (us only) so chance of doing it once or twice is no there.

looter

19-11-2006 11:26:28

How did you two happen to compare this info?

I don't condone what he did if he did it but you as site owners are crossing the line a bit by sharing personal information.

Don't to say is all you compared is the offers cause you would have had to compare personal info to insure it was infact him.

Basically our information is not provite with your two networks because you guys are friends?

I have checked both of your TOS's and it says you will only share information with advertisers.

Friends or friends does not make it ok to share personal information. It's actually more of a crime what you two did then what he did if he did it. What you did is not even an 'IF', you commited it.

Ask freepay, it's not ok to share our information. They though did it on a very large scale they are still trying to recover from their fines.

Daggoth

19-11-2006 11:30:07

[quote349a7b8004="looter"]How did you two happen to compare this info?

I don't condone what he did if he did it but you as site owners are crossing the line a bit by sharing personal information.

Don't to say is all you compared is the offers cause you would have had to compare personal info to insure it was infact him.

Basically our information is not provite with your two networks because you guys are friends?

I have checked both of your TOS's and it says you will only share information with advertisers.

Friends or friends does not make it ok to share personal information. It's actually more of a crime what you two did then what he did if he did it. What you did is not even an 'IF', you commited it.

Ask freepay, it's not ok to share our information. They though did it on a very large scale they are still trying to recover from their fines.[/quote349a7b8004]

I am pretty sure most sites do this. Ex. If you are on hold on Free4Me for frauding offers, then you will be put on hold on Orderit4Free as well, regardless if you frauded or not on that site. Correct me if I am wrong, but Free4Me, Orderit4Free, AnyGift4Free, and 123StuffForFree (Maybe?) participate in this.

looter

19-11-2006 11:33:34

[quote89135983c5="Daggoth"]
I am pretty sure most sites do this. Ex. If you are on hold on Free4Me for frauding offers, then you will be put on hold on Orderit4Free as well, regardless if you frauded or not on that site. Correct me if I am wrong, but Free4Me, Orderit4Free, AnyGift4Free, and 123StuffForFree (Maybe?) participate in this.[/quote89135983c5]

Are they all not in violation of their own TOS's? Might seem an innocent way of checking fraud but I would gurantee them sharing info is not ok.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 12:01:24

Many networks place a user on hold if he was on hold on another network...

looter

19-11-2006 12:06:35

[quotece3e2364b1="tman196"]Many networks place a user on hold if he was on hold on another network...[/quotece3e2364b1]

Umm, so what does that have to do with you two sharing someones personal information because your buddies? I never said someone shouldn't be put on hold for scamming, they should.

If someone posted so and so is a scammer here and I was a site owner I would put him on hold and check into it and make sure. That's not what happened and that's not what I'm asking. If I sign up for a site I want to know my information is safe which doesn't seem to be the case with you two.

I searched and don't see FGR on hold for either of your sites. Actually I see him saying good things are YGR back in May when he completed them when YGR first opened.

Once again I don't condone it but what lead to you two sharing the information? Why would you even know that it's FGR if your a new site owner? I really can't see a viable reason you two checked up on him unless it's something personal and your new so why was YGR checking your DB infos?

Seems like a very sloppy business practices from both of you. Just because something good like catching FGR might come out of it. It's still pretty shady sharing personal information like that when you clearly state in your TOS's that you will only share it with the advertisers if needed.

I really found it strange that he promoted your site as soon as it opened. Even put his rep on the line in the brag bag when you haven't even shipped a gift. Why would YGF do that for some new site owner? Then I see you guys sharing each others DB infos.

junkie06

19-11-2006 12:07:06

but the question is, how did the two owners came to the conclusion FGR completed the same offers with out sharing his personal info

bruman

19-11-2006 12:35:36

[quote6613931239="tman196"]He did the offers on a points site.
It is not true that you can do an offer again after 6 months. If you do an offer twice on my site, you will go on hold. I have over $200 that will be reversed now thanks to him.[/quote6613931239]

How do you know they'll be reversed?

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 12:46:26

I know they will be reversed because he did the offers twice.
By the way, please point out in my TOS where I say I do not have the authority to give out a users email.

Darkside

19-11-2006 13:24:52

[quoted1e6479a1e]Information is collected by CustomOrderThis.com

but is the sole property of the advertiser and is shared only with

the advertiser. [/quoted1e6479a1e]

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 13:47:35

Oh, you meant my Privacy Policy...

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 13:54:09

Wow.

First off, if you think me and tman share DB's then your wrong. Ive talked to tman online everyday almost since mysite opened. He told me he was making a site a few weeks ago i told him id do it. Am I allowed to do a friends site? Am I allowed to boast about how great it is? Or do I have to check with you first?

Anyway I was talking to tman online and he was telling me how he was doing great these first few days and he told me hes getting alot of offers done right now. He was concerned about fraud so as a friend decided to help him. I asked what his e-mail was and id check on him. If your going to tell me that NO SITE OWNER EVER asked for an e-mail to crosscheck then you got some research to do. I knew the e-mail belonged to FGR and I told him that hes fauding.

The main concern here should be that FGR is frauding.

bruman

19-11-2006 14:01:29

[quoteafc0ffd9a1="tman196"]I know they will be reversed because he did the offers twice.
By the way, please point out in my TOS where I say I do not have the authority to give out a users email.[/quoteafc0ffd9a1]

You'll still probably get paid for them. I doubt he did them twice with the same card/name (in most cases it won't go through). Of course, it's still fraud though.. but you'll most likely still get paid for the completions.

dmorris68

19-11-2006 14:32:51

Site owners comparing frauding users does not bother me at all. It's not like they're sharing it with the public at large, or sharing SSN's, CC's, and such. Names, e-mails, and street addresses are considered public information anyway.

Excel

19-11-2006 14:38:14

I doubt FGR would do that... he has such a great reputation, I don't know why he would throw it all away for a quick $200.

looter

19-11-2006 14:58:28

[quote09e5844629="YourGiftsFree"]Wow.
Anyway I was talking to tman online and he was telling me how he was doing great these first few days and he told me hes getting alot of offers done right now. He was concerned about fraud so as a friend decided to help him. I asked what his e-mail was and id check on him. If your going to tell me that NO SITE OWNER EVER asked for an e-mail to crosscheck then you got some research to do. I knew the e-mail belonged to FGR and I told him that hes fauding.

The main concern here should be that FGR is frauding.[/quote09e5844629]

Might be your main concern but not mine. You say no where on your site that you might pass my information around. You say it is only with advertisers. True is was for a good cause that does not make it ok or right.

Who says you'll stop there, you might find another cause you thing ok to pass my information around about. If your not going to abide by our own policies how can you expect others to. Change your policy to say you will give out information if you decide it is ok. You specifically state no one will be given information excect your advertisers.

Kind of hypocritical if you expect your users to follow your TOS and PP as someone else added but you can't follow it.

looter

19-11-2006 15:14:26

[quote5c1d9a2c31="dmorris68"]Site owners comparing frauding users does not bother me at all. It's not like they're sharing it with the public at large, or sharing SSN's, CC's, and such. Names, e-mails, and street addresses are considered public information anyway.[/quote5c1d9a2c31]

[quote5c1d9a2c31="dmorris68"]Site owners comparing frauding users does not bother me at all. It's not like they're sharing it with the public at large, or sharing SSN's, CC's, and such. Names, e-mails, and street addresses are considered public information anyway.[/quote5c1d9a2c31]

Why did freepay get into trouble for selling our emails? They don't collect ssn or cc when you sign up so they couldn't have been selling that but still got into alot of trouble.

I seem to recall new laws being passed in 2000 which make it illegal to give out information and such. Unless you given prior notice(such as stating you will) and give the person an option to opt in or out. That is what got freepay into trouble. That is why they now state on their sites "Send me promotional emails from Gratis Internet and/or third-parties." They didn't just add that for the heck of it.

Those laws were put into effect with the new anti spam laws to stop selling and giving of email addresses the information such and names that go along with them.

They were put into effect for a good reason. It makes it so some people liek you can't say well I though it was ok to give out his information. The next guy might think it's ok to give it out for another reason which you might not think is ok. Laws are made for a reason, so we don't live by opinions. Would be kind of hectic then cause everyone has different ones.

Even so if that's true state it. Don't give a bunch of "We never share your information" then turn around and do it. That's the only point I'm tryign to make.

Catching frauders is a good thing but I just find it real strange they were passing around info.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 15:18:39

I passed around his email? It wasn't even passing around, it was sending to one person. By the way, how do you know so much if you have so little posts and are so new?

looter

19-11-2006 15:27:08

[quote491af75cf6="tman196"]I passed around his email? It wasn't even passing around, it was sending to one person. By the way, how do you know so much if you have so little posts and are so new?[/quote491af75cf6]

Of course you guys are going to say all you compared is an email but only way to confirm that is with FGR and I doubt he is going to post here. I doubt someone scamming is going to use the same email address evertime. You can add new ones to paypal anytime.

Check my first post or so and it says it all. I read alot, spent hours and hours reading the forums so I would know the rules and how sites operate.

I just think it's funny someone did liek 7 offers or so so you pass their info out. Come on it's a points site, people do that everyday. I can't see signing up to a site and have my info out just because I did too many offers.

My info really doesn't mean that much to me I just think you guys are being a bit lose with information. We don't really know how much you shared, only what you tell us. I mean again 7 offers??

There has to be more to the story.

Also yes you passed it out, I didn't say you passed it all over the internet.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 15:32:14

Ok. I apologize to you if you believe I did anything wrong.

looter

19-11-2006 15:40:31

[quoteeec02a57cb="tman196"]Ok. I apologize to you if you believe I did anything wrong.[/quoteeec02a57cb]

It's not about what I believe, it's about the facts.

Do you have it listed anywhere on your site that if I sign up you may possibly share it with others for fraud detection. Actually for any reason at all besides with advertisers? If you had it listed then it wouldn't be a big deal, it would be my choice to sign up. Make it my choice not yours.

True you guys will never have to worry much if you do it anyways cause who is going to come after you. I see this said alot about fraud on this site "Just because you can get away with something doesn't mean it's right".

I can't find it, please point it out if I missed it.

kdollar

19-11-2006 15:48:34

true or not, this part of the forum is if you got scammed by another user, if you "the site owner" sees he frauded offers, then place him on hold, no reason to make a thread about it, and if you wish to discuss this information with other site owners, a public forum is not the way to do it.

and if you feel FGR is a threat to the FIPG community even though he doesn't report here anymore, you should PM the mods about whether he should be punished.

im in no way shape or form friends with FGR but just posting a neutral response to a thread that should not of been opened, unless deemed necessary for the public.

Darkside

19-11-2006 15:50:25

What you did doesn't bother me, it was however illegal probably impossible to prove whatever. Just make an ammendmant to your privacy policy and a notification of change to members. Its good weeding out frauders but on principle, you did it the wrong way.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 16:00:49

K. I am changing my privacy policy as we speak

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 17:29:46

Looter, your ubelievable. Are you from A4F? I ask that because you have such a vast knowledge of how this works and what happened with gratis etc and started becoming active on this thread and looks as if you just joined the 5th. All that stuff with gratis happened way before the 5th. Previously banned member?

Anyway, if you dont like that freebie site owners crosscheck fraud and think its illegal, go sue EVERY site on anything4free. They have a siteowners forum and they crosscheck information, hell some of them have a secret crosscheck location on their site. So if you dont like how freebie sites check for fraud then dont do them. Because they all do.

GiftMonsterKyle

19-11-2006 17:57:22

In most cases I see where crosschecking can be beneficial, but under certain circumstances I don't believe it should be done. For example, lets say I was placed on hold for walking users through. I didn't know it was against the rules, and it really didn't seem harmful at all. Because I walked a user through on Free4Me, my account also gets put on hold on 123Stuff4Free, AnyGift4Free, and OrderIt4Free?

Also, lets say I cancelled an offer too early, did it twice unknowingly, or did something so that somehow my credit became revoked on a certan site. Would that small and unintentional offer revocation lead to me being put on hold on all of the above major networks? Somehow I just don't like the whole idea behind that.

(FYI, none of these circumstances actually apply to me, they were all hypothetical)

jeremy1987

19-11-2006 17:58:18

My question is where if the fgr admin to be found to defend himself this has been a hot topic all day and he is no where to be found sounds kinda fishy if you ask me.

You know what I mean.

Daggoth

19-11-2006 18:00:58

[quote083a4d2a26="jeremy1987"]My question is where if the fipg owner to be found to defend himself this has been a hot topic all day and he is no where to be found sounds kinda fishy if you ask me.[/quote083a4d2a26]

How is "Admin" involved in this?

Admin (FiPG Owner)
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

FGR_Admin
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6053

looter

19-11-2006 18:04:28

[quotea72ea71387="YourGiftsFree"]Looter, your ubelievable. Are you from A4F? I ask that because you have such a vast knowledge of how this works and what happened with gratis etc and started becoming active on this thread and looks as if you just joined the 5th. All that stuff with gratis happened way before the 5th. Previously banned member?

Anyway, if you dont like that freebie site owners crosscheck fraud and think its illegal, go sue EVERY site on anything4free. They have a siteowners forum and they crosscheck information, hell some of them have a secret crosscheck location on their site. So if you dont like how freebie sites check for fraud then dont do them. Because they all do.[/quotea72ea71387]

[quotea72ea71387="YourGiftsFree"]Looter, your ubelievable. Are you from A4F? I ask that because you have such a vast knowledge of how this works and what happened with gratis etc and started becoming active on this thread and looks as if you just joined the 5th. All that stuff with gratis happened way before the 5th. Previously banned member?

Anyway, if you dont like that freebie site owners crosscheck fraud and think its illegal, go sue EVERY site on anything4free. They have a siteowners forum and they crosscheck information, hell some of them have a secret crosscheck location on their site. So if you dont like how freebie sites check for fraud then dont do them. Because they all do.[/quotea72ea71387]

I already explained the first part, just because I'm new to FIPG doesn't mean I'm new to freesites. Actually not even new here just never bothered to register until recently. You are fairly new yourself and you knew about it right. Are you a previuosly banned member??? Silly comment, people that have things to hide normally try to shift blame. What was your ID here before your network one?

I said from the beginning I don't condone what he did if he did it. All I was saying is you guys have your TOS and PP posted on your sites, follow them if you require others to. Don't break out the "Do as I say not as I do", that only works for parents.

As for the second part, once again just because it's done there doesn't make it right does it.

People discuss fraud and how to get away with openly on emany sites, such as scam.com does that mean it's ok to do? Who cares what they do on A4F or even here.

Back to the main point, do you specify in your TOS or PP that you may pass out or share someones information bacause you might feel they are frauding.

What is done and what is right are two very different things are they not?

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 18:27:09

[quotef203593967="looter"][quotef203593967="YourGiftsFree"]Looter, your ubelievable. Are you from A4F? I ask that because you have such a vast knowledge of how this works and what happened with gratis etc and started becoming active on this thread and looks as if you just joined the 5th. All that stuff with gratis happened way before the 5th. Previously banned member?

Anyway, if you dont like that freebie site owners crosscheck fraud and think its illegal, go sue EVERY site on anything4free. They have a siteowners forum and they crosscheck information, hell some of them have a secret crosscheck location on their site. So if you dont like how freebie sites check for fraud then dont do them. Because they all do.[/quotef203593967]

[quotef203593967="YourGiftsFree"]Looter, your ubelievable. Are you from A4F? I ask that because you have such a vast knowledge of how this works and what happened with gratis etc and started becoming active on this thread and looks as if you just joined the 5th. All that stuff with gratis happened way before the 5th. Previously banned member?

Anyway, if you dont like that freebie site owners crosscheck fraud and think its illegal, go sue EVERY site on anything4free. They have a siteowners forum and they crosscheck information, hell some of them have a secret crosscheck location on their site. So if you dont like how freebie sites check for fraud then dont do them. Because they all do.[/quotef203593967]

I already explained the first part, just because I'm new to FIPG doesn't mean I'm new to freesites. Actually not even new here just never bothered to register until recently. You are fairly new yourself and you knew about it right. Are you a previuosly banned member??? Silly comment, people that have things to hide normally try to shift blame. What was your ID here before your network one?

I said from the beginning I don't condone what he did if he did it. All I was saying is you guys have your TOS and PP posted on your sites, follow them if you require others to. Don't break out the "Do as I say not as I do", that only works for parents.

As for the second part, once again just because it's done there doesn't make it right does it.

People discuss fraud and how to get away with openly on emany sites, such as scam.com does that mean it's ok to do? Who cares what they do on A4F or even here.

Back to the main point, do you specify in your TOS or PP that you may pass out or share someones information bacause you might feel they are frauding.

What is done and what is right are two very different things are they not?[/quotef203593967]

Did I flat out say frauding is right? No I didnt. Its wrong. Thats why we crosschecked, pay attention.

[quotef203593967]who cares what they do on A4F or even here.[/quotef203593967]

You just said practically said who cares that people crosscheck on A4F....
[quotef203593967="TOS"]You will go on hold If you fraud an offer. [/quotef203593967]

The only way to know is to check, he did.

[quotef203593967="Privacy policy"]We only use this information

to audit accuracy. We guarantee unique users to our clients, and

the auditing procedure ensures that promise.[/quotef203593967]

That has always been there.

looter

19-11-2006 19:01:11

[quote742a712faf="YourGiftsFree"]

You just said practically said who cares that people crosscheck on A4F....[/quote742a712faf]

lol, that's not what I meant and you know it. You are the one that said well they do it over at a4f. I said it as who cares what they do there, here, or anywhere.

[quote742a712faf="YourGiftsFree"]

[quote742a712faf="TOS"]We only use this information

to audit accuracy. We guarantee unique users to our clients, and

the auditing procedure ensures that promise.[/quote742a712faf]

That has always been there.[/quote742a712faf]

It also says at the beginning of that paragraph

"Information is collected by YourGiftsFree.com
but is the sole property of the advertiser and is shared only with
the advertiser."

Notice the header of that paragraph

"Use of Collected Information"

[quote742a712faf="The Dictionary - Paragraph"]
"a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea"[/quote742a712faf]

It's pretty obvious what that section says and what it means. Are you honestly trying to say that paragraph enables you to share information with whomever you feel like? That's a great business practice too. The I can do whatever I want clause huh.

Your friend is neither a advertiser or client that you nned to audit with.

Also you neglected to post your previuos ID or IDs from FIPG before your network one. Did you miss that part of my post or is that too personal?

dmorris68

19-11-2006 19:05:43

[quote327b641422="looter"][quote327b641422="dmorris68"]Site owners comparing frauding users does not bother me at all. It's not like they're sharing it with the public at large, or sharing SSN's, CC's, and such. Names, e-mails, and street addresses are considered public information anyway.[/quote327b641422]

Why did freepay get into trouble for selling our emails? They don't collect ssn or cc when you sign up so they couldn't have been selling that but still got into alot of trouble. [/quote327b641422]

First of all, Freepay didn't "sell" the information. It was gathered and sold by a 3rd party company Freepay had hired to manage their customer lists. Freepay was in some way responsible because the data was theirs and they should have taken extra care to ensure this company did not distribute their data.

Also, selling customer lists for mass marketing purposes is black and white diffferent from one site owner taking one person's information and comparing it with another where fraud is concerned. And don't think it doesn't happen all over the industry, because it does. If any mistake was made here, it was in sharing the details of this on a public forum, and even then I'm not ready to crucify them for doing it.

If you owe someone money, or have a legal judgement entered against you, it is reported to all credit bureaus and is available to all current and potential creditors, employers, insurance providers, and landlords. They all share not only your SSN, but all of your credit information, DOB, addresses for the past 5 years, etc. In this case we simply are sharing enough information to verify a single person's identity across sites. How else are they supposed to cross reference for fraud?

I see a much bigger issue with the fact that people fraud, than by the fact site owners share information on those who commit said fraud. Hang 'em high, no matter how, is my opinion.

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 19:37:44

Maybe you dont see it as theway you want to see it, But thats how we made it and how we exoect it to be interpreted.

I was flyersman. Thats old news. Do a simple search )

Dmorris is right too.

looter

19-11-2006 19:37:48

[quotecb39edc1da="dmorris68"]
I see a much bigger issue with the fact that people fraud, than by the fact site owners share information on those who commit said fraud. Hang 'em high, no matter how, is my opinion.[/quotecb39edc1da]

I'm not saying they shouldn't. Freepay added the clause that 3rd parties may mail then for a reason(unless you uncheck the box). You can't say in your PP or TOS that no information will be shared then share it. Not sure why this is so hard to understand. Just put a clause that information may be shared if deemed necessary.

Sites always try to make their PP sound so good so people feel safe. Yes it's true it's not always followed but once again how does that make it right?

I guess it's ok to lie to your customers. Wonder why the police can't do that but freesites are allowed to? Hmmm, makes you wonder how you guys think it's ok.

Yes it does make sense to do this but it only makes sense to make your customers aware of it. Truthfully it could one day come back to a legal matter. Not likely but why put your business on the line like that?

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 19:42:35

We are allowed to crosscheck info, case closed.

FGR_admin is a frauder. / back on topic.

looter

19-11-2006 19:47:51

[quoteda3a1990d8="YourGiftsFree"]Maybe you dont see it as theway you want to see it, But thats how we made it and how we exoect it to be interpreted.

I was flyersman. Thats old news. Do a simple search )

Dmorris is right too.[/quoteda3a1990d8]

LOL, wow of course you only admitted it and made up a story because you knew you were caught.

"Honesty", lol you mean forced honesty. Alot of lies up until that point when you finally figured out your lying was pointless. Really shows your character. Of course you want it kept as old news, only the future can tell I guess.

looter

19-11-2006 19:50:08

[quote9c2837c6c1="YourGiftsFree"]We are allowed to crosscheck info, case closed.

FGR_admin is a frauder. / back on topic.[/quote9c2837c6c1]

Oh wow, ex-frauder turned site owner now gets to decide what collected information is legal to share with 3rd parties. Guess I need to open a site so I can make up my own laws.

YourGiftsFree

19-11-2006 19:53:43

Hey thats your opinion. Your the one who spent mostly allyour posts defending a frauder.

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 19:54:22

Yeah, you are sure making it not sound like you are a previously banned member....

looter

19-11-2006 20:04:13

[quotedac492a027="YourGiftsFree"]Hey thats your opinion. Your the one who spent mostly allyour posts defending a frauder.[/quotedac492a027]

I'm not defending him at all. I have never said one thing to defend him, I don't even know the guy and I don't care to. Also proven facts are no longer opinions, I just read all the threads pertaining to you.

Wow had to edit again. Just read some more posts on you. You were a very naughty trader there, so if FGR pays back the nothing you paid him all is forgotten right. That is how you seem to think of the things you did.

Ok one last edit. Once again honesty would have solved all these wasted posts.

I just read FGRs post on you, why not just say you wanted to prove a point so you guys checked up on him. Wish you had just said that, it makes way more sense then checking on someone because they did 7 offers.

I knew there had to be more to the story because it just made no sense.

Anyways, sorry for wasting the day but you could have saved all that. I'm sure alot of people knew what it was about already.

looter

19-11-2006 20:06:07

[quoteca3de7d485="tman196"]Yeah, you are sure making it not sound like you are a previously banned member....[/quoteca3de7d485]

Well I can honestly say I have never been banned from any forums. Sorry can't turn this around on me. Speaking of previously banned members, check out your mentor there.

johnjimjones

19-11-2006 20:46:41

[quotedccf0b5068="looter"][quotedccf0b5068="YourGiftsFree"]Hey thats your opinion. Your the one who spent mostly allyour posts defending a frauder.[/quotedccf0b5068]

I'm not defending him at all. I have never said one thing to defend him, I don't even know the guy and I don't care to. Also proven facts are no longer opinions, I just read all the threads pertaining to you.

Wow had to edit again. Just read some more posts on you. You were a very naughty trader there, so if FGR pays back the nothing you paid him all is forgotten right. That is how you seem to think of the things you did.

Ok one last edit. Once again honesty would have solved all these wasted posts.

I just read FGRs post on you, why not just say you wanted to prove a point so you guys checked up on him. Wish you had just said that, it makes way more sense then checking on someone because they did 7 offers.

I knew there had to be more to the story because it just made no sense.

Anyways, sorry for wasting the day but you could have saved all that. I'm sure alot of people knew what it was about already.[/quotedccf0b5068]

You seem awfully vocal about replying to any allegations against him so I don't see how you aren't defending him. If you were really looking for both sides of the story you'd be waiting for fgr_admin to post.

looter

19-11-2006 21:09:16

[quote08878f591c="johnjimjones"]You seem awfully vocal about replying to any allegations against him so I don't see how you aren't defending him. If you were really looking for both sides of the story you'd be waiting for fgr_admin to post.[/quote08878f591c]

No not at all. Once again I have not defended FGR, if he frauded it's his problem. I'm was never trying to find out if FGR frauded. I just found it real strange from the beginning that they checked up on someone for doing 7 offers. It's obvious now but brings up even more wonderings in my mind.

No one finds it strange that YGF and Customorderthis are almost identical? Offers are pretty much the same, same half credits for offers that are normally full on other sites. Same script, YGF posting him for him as a great site when he hasn't even sent out anything. True the layouts and site designs but the rest seems pretty coincidental.

Ahhh who knows maybe I'm reading in too far about his past alias's and such. If I had that rep I would probably make a move to setting up fresh, though he has a home here he has a bad rep with alot and banned from other places. Wouldn't this cause some limits for a freesite network, who's main goal is to make it up there with Freepay and Trainn?

fgr_admin

19-11-2006 21:10:17

Wow

Amazing I feel like a superstar, 2pages about me and I am retired.

Let me make that very clear

I AM RETIRED!!!!!

So whomever you placed on hold Tman196 it wasn’t me, nor do I care since I AM RETIRED!

However since YGF decided to chirp in his 2 cents and I can’t stand him let me open my mouth.

Anyone who ever traded with me knows I used email==xxxxx@freegiftreview.netxxxxx@freegiftreview.net=xxxxx@freegiftreview.netxxxxx@freegiftreview.net/email as my email to join. Each network got a different xxxxx. So that being said about 2 months ago my possession of freegiftreview.net expired.

So you are obviously lying YGF when you claim you matched my email from your site to the one on customthis.

I have since seen proof that TMAN simply sent YGF and AIM message with the full name, address and all offers completed for comparison![/sizec31304d6bd]

It is obvious you are sharing personal information such as name, address etc NOT EMAILS. Now I could care less since I did join every site when I was active, I could care less if you all shared my name, address etc.

It is obvious you either own or own a stake of customthis. Considering you are posting Brag/brags for a site that hasn’t shipped 1 thing yet. You are also giving away greens on your site worth $40 for a green on customthis worth $40. Sounds like a way for peter to pay paul. Whatever though I am retired and you guys can run your sites however you want.

I do have a question though tman196 if you are sharing information to prevent fraud and save the freebie industry from cheaters.

WHY IS YGF NOT ON HOLD? If you are going to go under the practice of placing people on hold who fraud then maybe you should look at your friend YGF. Or will that not help your business since he is advertising it for you?

YGF has been placed on hold on more sites then almost anyone I know. I also find it funny YGF was able to do Todays Escapes and Pricestore on your site when they are some of the oldest offers around. With 8 old screen names, 100’s of scams, 30+ sites placing him on hold YGF is all good cause he ships gifts now?

A while back I made some posts against YGF that he was continuing to fraud sites. I was essentially told this isn’t a Democracy forum. That the Mods will do as they please. So what if YGF frauds sites/offers/members as long as he keeps shipping gifts.

Now me personally I am 90% done with freeipodguide. I still like to come read some, but I DO NOT TRADE, I DO NOT DO SITES.

However since YGF and Tman are obviously out to still ruin my worthless name here goes YGF.

Oh and MODS heres some good reading for you. If you want I will have Dave from 123 corroborate all this info. So YGF is still frauding sites, lets see how you still allow him to stay……..

FreeGiftReview (54306 PM) So you get all the kinks worked out of the new script
StuffForFreeHelp (54327 PM) all the major ones
StuffForFreeHelp (54330 PM) still lots to do
FreeGiftReview (54346 PM) yea i talked to scriptor other day
FreeGiftReview (54355 PM) he must be bald now
FreeGiftReview (54418 PM) hey i got a question that is kinda odd
StuffForFreeHelp (54423 PM) ok
FreeGiftReview (54437 PM) when you switched did you import all info even people on hold
StuffForFreeHelp (54506 PM) yes
FreeGiftReview (54523 PM) ok do you know who yourgiftsfree is
StuffForFreeHelp (54530 PM) yeah
FreeGiftReview (54550 PM) well im trying to get him banned from fipg cause hes startign all kind of shit for me
FreeGiftReview (54601 PM) hes trying to sya i frauded by doign so many sites
FreeGiftReview ( 54619 PM) and the MODs dont beleive I (me personally) never did sites like yours
FreeGiftReview (54635 PM) since I posted the proof pics they are siding with him
StuffForFreeHelp (54710 PM) what would you like me to do?
FreeGiftReview (54840 PM) but thats all fine and dandy. However i have been doing research on YGF and saw that when he was flyersman he went on hold on everybodies site. Including OC and I recently saw he was paid by OC. So I asked how he could cash out on OC when his old alias was on hold. I also saw he refused to show you an ID. So i think his old alias flyersman is on hold on one of your sites. That is why he didnt want to tell you his last name or you would match it up with an old HOLD account
FreeGiftReview (54929 PM) So i wanted to know if you could look up his last name and see if its on hold. It would probably be on ipods since was while ago
FreeGiftReview (54935 PM) you dont have to give me any info
StuffForFreeHelp (54938 PM) sure
FreeGiftReview (54944 PM) just yes or no if that name is on hold
FreeGiftReview (54957 PM) his name is Jason or Robert Kaufman
FreeGiftReview (55006 PM) ive seen him use both
FreeGiftReview (55018 PM) not sure last name is spelled right
FreeGiftReview (55020 PM) hope so
FreeGiftReview (55021 PM) lol
FreeGiftReview (55036 PM) peopel need easy names like dave smith
StuffForFreeHelp (55254 PM) there isn't anyone with a last name starting with 'kauf' registered on any of our sites
FreeGiftReview (55316 PM) damn
FreeGiftReview (55317 PM) lol
StuffForFreeHelp (55326 PM) i'll do some ip searches
FreeGiftReview (55331 PM) i have his address
StuffForFreeHelp (55335 PM) ok
FreeGiftReview (55347 PM) let me find it in my mess i call a desk
FreeGiftReview (55421 PM) EDITED BY theysayjump - Please Don't Post Personal Information In Public Places.
FreeGiftReview (55438 PM) i know he used a variation of the #s when he was running his old site
FreeGiftReview (55445 PM) but the streets never changed
StuffForFreeHelp (55520 PM) yeah -- there's 3 accounts with matching zip codes on ipods
StuffForFreeHelp (55542 PM) addresses are only slightly different
StuffForFreeHelp ( 60947 PM) their all aol proxies
FreeGiftReview (60953 PM) lol
StuffForFreeHelp (61025 PM) one is a girl who doesn't seem to be him, but i can't say for sure. the other 2 are him for sure[/sizec31304d6bd]
StuffForFreeHelp (61033 PM) jason -- no last name
StuffForFreeHelp (61036 PM) and jake k
FreeGiftReview (61052 PM) hmmm sounds close to me
FreeGiftReview ( 61054 PM) lol
FreeGiftReview (61144 PM) so you think the other 2 are matches for his current held account
StuffForFreeHelp ( 61217 PM) do you know which account of his is on hold?
StuffForFreeHelp (61234 PM) i think i can look it up
FreeGiftReview ( 61235 PM) i think its jason K
FreeGiftReview (61249 PM) cause he said you placed him on hold for no last name
FreeGiftReview (61255 PM) and he didnt wnt to give you ID
FreeGiftReview (61307 PM) which is why i figured he was on hold already
FreeGiftReview (61315 PM) as kauffman
StuffForFreeHelp (61322 PM) i'll check our email records
StuffForFreeHelp (62610 PM) i'm pretty sure email==scarecrowjhey1@yahoo.comscarecrowjhey1@yahoo.com=scarecrowjhey1@yahoo.comscarecrowjhey1@yahoo.com/email is the one he wouldn't confirm his id for. it went on hold june 7.
StuffForFreeHelp (62637 PM) that really rings a bell with me
StuffForFreeHelp (62714 PM) it's the only one where we put someone on hold for an incomplete name and they didn't verify their id
StuffForFreeHelp (62732 PM) and i do remember the situation somewhat.
FreeGiftReview (62732 PM) yea thats why i know somethings fishy
FreeGiftReview (62750 PM) since hes giving info to prizebook for his cashout of $1300
FreeGiftReview (62811 PM) so only reason i can think he would refuse to give it to you is he has old account
StuffForFreeHelp (62825 PM) and he was referred by compfreak
FreeGiftReview (62833 PM) lol
StuffForFreeHelp (62931 PM) you want me to contact frank?
FreeGiftReview (62945 PM) nah
FreeGiftReview (63000 PM) im not so worried about getting banned as I want to get YGF banned
FreeGiftReview (63007 PM) i will gladely go if he goes too
FreeGiftReview (63007 PM) lol
FreeGiftReview (63023 PM) he is horrible for the freebie industry
FreeGiftReview (63030 PM) site owners who scam other sites
FreeGiftReview (63032 PM) ugh
StuffForFreeHelp (63115 PM) you remember we had plasmas as one of our offers?

Ok then we chat about OC for a while.

Then

StuffForFreeHelp (123404 PM) jake k logged ip xxxxxxxxx (1 time)

email==scarecrowjhey1@yahoo.comscarecrowjhey1@yahoo.com=scarecrowjhey1@yahoo.comscarecrowjhey1@yahoo.com/email logged ip xxxxxxxxx (9 times)

ip xxxxxxxxxx (8 times)

ip xxxxxxxx (5 times)

ip xxxxxxxx (4 times)

both accounts also logged aol proxies
FreeGiftReview (123503 PM) wow thats a lot of info
FreeGiftReview (123504 PM) lol
StuffForFreeHelp (123528 PM) no doubt it's the same person
FreeGiftReview (123533 PM) sweet

So TMAN are you going to place YGF on hold for having multiple accounts on 123stuff network?

So MODs are you going to ban YGF since he is rejoining sites now that he has cleaned up his act even though he had previously joined them while scamming?

If anyone needs more proof I will have Dave from 123stuffforfree post here that YGF does indeed have 2 or more accounts on his network.

Now I have some final questions for TMam

1. If another site owner asks you for YGFs personal info will you give it to them? Or is that only for you 2 to share?

2. Since you don't mind sharing info on what offers are done and screenshots of other peoples account. Will you also submit a screenshot of YGFs account to another site owner?

3. If DAVE from 123 stuff comes here and says YGF is frauding his site with multiple accounts will you place him on hold?

Well thats all folks.
Again I am retired but thanx for sharing.

looter

19-11-2006 21:22:00

[quote414adddeac="fgr_admin"]Wow

Amazing I feel like a superstar, 2pages about me and I am retired.[/quote414adddeac]

I was actually off topic, I just knew something funny was going on. My two pages are about trying to figure out what was going on.

jeremy1987

19-11-2006 21:36:46

WOW seems like a soap opera in here what do tman and ygf have to say about this?

junkie06

19-11-2006 21:37:48

well make you think twice about joining these small sites...you really cant trust them. thats why i stir away from them

jeremy1987

19-11-2006 21:39:50

well ygf has grown to be a bigger site then what we expected but him not shocked about this since he was a ex scammer

zdub08

19-11-2006 21:46:52

bravo fgr

as some of my posts indicate, im not a big fan of ygf.. glad he got caught (again)

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 21:54:05

[quote89dc7960fe="fgr_admin"]

1. If another site owner asks you for YGFs personal info will you give it to them? Or is that only for you 2 to share?

2. Since you don't mind sharing info on what offers are done and screenshots of other peoples account. Will you also submit a screenshot of YGFs account to another site owner?

3. If DAVE from 123 stuff comes here and says YGF is frauding his site with multiple accounts will you place him on hold?

Well thats all folks.
Again I am retired but thanx for sharing.[/quote89dc7960fe]
1. I will share it if I have a concern with the user, yes.
2. See answer for 1.
3. It depends on the following-
When he did it.
How badly it was done.
Etc

fgr_admin

19-11-2006 22:18:16

[quote2fc9cbb546="tman196"][quote2fc9cbb546="fgr_admin"]

Well thats all folks.
Again I am retired but thanx for sharing.[/quote2fc9cbb546]
1. I will share it if I have a concern with the user, yes.
2. See answer for 1.
3. It depends on the following-
When he did it.
How badly it was done.
Etc[/quote2fc9cbb546]

so

1. You have no concerns that YGF did Todays escapes and Pricestore? Both $1 offers? You would think an ex-scammer with 7 old aliases did those wouldnt you! Or when he was scamming do you think he only did high priced offers?

2. see 1 also

3. He had 2 maybe 3 old accounts from when he was flyersman and gratisrocks. His last account was placed on HOLD in June. This was a finished account which he never received money from.
He emailed Dave from 123 as YGF asking why his account was on hold. So is 3 account too many?

He also was placed on hold on offercentric here
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22916&highlight=

which by the way was a global hold. So he went red on all OC sites. Yet he managed to make this post as YGF

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42876&highlight=

he some how managed to get OC to send him a gift even though Kaufman is on hold? Make you suspisous yet or need more?

CustomOrderThis

19-11-2006 22:23:22

Dont let my post effect your decision in any way! I am crazy, or maybe just midly retarded. Something is definitly not working right in the belltower. lol

I chuckled at that btw.
But I will think about putting YGF on hold. Not sure yet.

Daggoth

19-11-2006 22:34:30

[quote632874512c="tman196"]
But I will think about putting YGF on hold. Not sure yet.[/quote632874512c]

You are biting the hand that feeds you. I am saying that in a business prespective, nothing more or less.

hamtaroking

19-11-2006 22:38:08

WOW is all I can say. Nice detective work Mr. fgr_admin sir. o Strong points with strong evidences. I alway wondered why some people dislike yourgiftsfree. Didn't know he was a scammer before. ._.

fgr_admin

19-11-2006 23:02:38

[quote3c249c3401="Daggoth"][quote3c249c3401="tman196"]
But I will think about putting YGF on hold. Not sure yet.[/quote3c249c3401]

You are biting the hand that feeds you. I am saying that in a business prespective, nothing more or less.[/quote3c249c3401]

lol, I guess you think its ok to fraud as long as your site pays $40 a ref right?

You know I always see posts about people frauding and site owners bashing them for doing it. Well its even worse when a site owner frauds. Unless of course they pay $40 a ref.

I am not condoning fraud just saying there is something wose then some 16 year old scamming here or frauding a few offers. Like a site owner who has learned from his mistakes and still frauds.

A while back I asked YGF if Steven from OC KNEW he was finishing his sites, even though he was on hold as gratisrocks. Here was his reply

[quote3c249c3401="YourGiftsFree"]I would be happy for them to do that. If steven is not aware of that for some reason I will gladly pay Steven back. Im positive hes aware of it though. Just so this can end once and for all. A solution no matter what.[/quote3c249c3401]

That doesnt sound 100% like Steven knows YGF and gratis rocks are one and the same. Or else why would he start back talking about repaying?

Over 45 days ago he said he would show proof he YGF is allowed to do OC sites even though he is still red as Gratisrocks on 2 of my girlfriends OC accounts.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 04:04:52

Whoa

Let me say that again

Whoa

Ok first off i am NOT going to replhy to your long 3492394 word post because

a.) im sick
b.) half of it is nonsence

Ill try to cover the points.

I use AOL, I allow on my site if they use their regular IP once (which means I have it) I wont care about AOL. Since I have their IP, maybe ohter sites dont allow that.

I did pricestore, auction success, ebay onramp, and grant assistant on his site. I did todays escape on an ideal site, I think CSC. Get your facts right. I had 2 accounts on the ipods site? Check the signup dates t prove it was a mistake. I already paid back who I went under.

So check the signup dates and info etc dont make it seem it was like it was yesterday.

As for me owning a part of customorderthis.com, i just laughed.

A.) FSRevolution.com is our script. Guess i own 123stufforfree too?
B.) I completed his site for 7 refs in 2 days. Theres a brag forum. I like a friends site. Am I aloud to like a site?

Sorry for not playing the hole quoting game and going back in forth, it childish and im sick. Tell me if I missed any points.

johnjimjones

20-11-2006 06:14:26

roll yourgiftsfree and fgr_admin are both frauders....

and since each of their posts contains innumerous half truths and bullshit this argument won't get anywhere and just result the same way each of the other threads made about them frauding does.......nothing.

CollidgeGraduit

20-11-2006 07:40:33

I move to rename YourGiftsFree and fgr_admin to Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton, respectively.

dmorris68

20-11-2006 07:59:04

I thought it was Nicole Ritchie that Paris Hilton was feuding with?

Crazy celebrity kids these days, I can't keep up with all of 'em. Not that I want to, but you can't even read mainstream news anymore without picking up on Hollywood gossip...

johnjimjones

20-11-2006 08:04:59

[quote92df575b1d="CollidgeGraduit"]I move to rename YourGiftsFree and fgr_admin to Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton, respectively.[/quote92df575b1d]

Seconded!

shaggz

20-11-2006 08:08:18

[quote574ae64f40="CollidgeGraduit"]I move to rename YourGiftsFree and fgr_admin to Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton, respectively.[/quote574ae64f40]

LOL, Thats funny, i don't care who you are, that there is funnnny ;) (Sorry I was watching cars last night, and Larry the Cable guy is hilarious.. felt it fit) P

TigerShark

20-11-2006 08:48:20

AAGGGH what the hell is going on....who the frig is tman and I thought this was originally about fgr_admin scamming? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Can someone summarize whats happening...I'm too lazy and I have a mid-term tommorow!

Excel

20-11-2006 09:10:25

[quote90f5242698="TigerShark"]AAGGGH what the hell is going on....who the frig is tman and I thought this was originally about fgr_admin scamming? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Can someone summarize whats happening...I'm too lazy and I have a mid-term tommorow![/quote90f5242698]

-TMan, owner of new site CustomOrderThis, accuses FGR_admin of fraud because him and YGF compared his account and found he did the same offers on both sites.

-Looter says that its a violation of the privacy policy of both companies to do that in the first place, even if it is to detect fraud.

-Debate about what Looter says ensues, altho its kinda off topic

-FGR says that whoever signed up on COT wasn't him and hes retired and could care less anyways. He raises a point that COT and YGF are connected some how, based on how they made this relevation and back each other up. He also provides some proof that YGF is on hold on 123Stuff. Point being, if COT put the FGR 'imposter' on hold because of information given to him by another site, then COT should put YGF on hold if 123Stuff gives them proof.

-They are compared to Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan

Any additions?

TigerShark

20-11-2006 09:37:14

[quotebe907954ce="Excel"][quotebe907954ce="TigerShark"]AAGGGH what the hell is going on....who the frig is tman and I thought this was originally about fgr_admin scamming? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Can someone summarize whats happening...I'm too lazy and I have a mid-term tommorow![/quotebe907954ce]

-TMan, owner of new site CustomOrderThis, accuses FGR_admin of fraud because him and YGF compared his account and found he did the same offers on both sites.

-Looter says that its a violation of the privacy policy of both companies to do that in the first place, even if it is to detect fraud.

-Debate about what Looter says ensues, altho its kinda off topic

-FGR says that whoever signed up on COT wasn't him and hes retired and could care less anyways. He raises a point that COT and YGF are connected some how, based on how they made this relevation and back each other up. He also provides some proof that YGF is on hold on 123Stuff. Point being, if COT put the FGR 'imposter' on hold because of information given to him by another site, then COT should put YGF on hold if 123Stuff gives them proof.

-They are compared to Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan

Any additions?[/quotebe907954ce]

+Karma D

kdollar

20-11-2006 09:38:43

did anyone read my first post, cat fight outside!

catdaddy

20-11-2006 09:52:42

I've never bothered to post here before,

but I have to say

thank you all for the last 30 minutes of entertainment. I really appreciate it.

Check the tip jar near the front register - I think you'll be considerably surprised ;)

round two.....

FIGHT!

zdub08

20-11-2006 14:29:14

it's cool that the mods don't really care

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 14:34:22

Im sure they care.

zdub08

20-11-2006 14:43:42

care enough to make lindsay lohan jokes

by the way, did you explain how you got a OC gift after you went red?

Daggoth

20-11-2006 15:59:12

http//forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/cliffs.gif[" alt=""/img3215273ac4]

zdub08

20-11-2006 16:34:48

well he says OC let him complete that site because "he told them who he is"

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 16:56:17

I did, i am currently an affiliate with them and e-mailed them.

theysayjump

20-11-2006 18:04:05

[quote8a27766363="zdub08"]it's cool that the mods don't really care[/quote8a27766363]

We are well aware of this situation and are discussing it amongst ourselves away from the general public. A post I made privately

[quote8a27766363="theysayjump"]I Love YGF's sites, I think they're the best network out there at the moment, and I love YGF too and have never had a problem with him.

However, if he is actively defrauding offers and/or sites, after vehemently denying doing so and telling every single one of us multiple times that he doesn't do that anymore, then action needs to and will be taken.

We don't condone it and never have, despite what some people may think. If we are presented with proof and we let that slip, how does that look for us?[/quote8a27766363]

dmorris68

20-11-2006 18:05:59

I can vouch for TSJ's private post to that effect, and expressed my agreement with it as well.

GiftMonsterKyle

20-11-2006 18:12:32

[quotec33ae0b9a2="YourGiftsFree"]I did, i am currently an affiliate with them and e-mailed them.[/quotec33ae0b9a2]

Why do I feel that this is complete bullshit? OC is very tight with their holds and there's no way I can see them allowing for someone who had been put on hold in the past to come back and get paid.

Please give proof of this.

CollidgeGraduit

20-11-2006 18:21:00

[quote130338d29b="zdub08"]care enough to make lindsay lohan jokes

by the way, did you explain how you got a OC gift after you went red?[/quote130338d29b]

I don't tell [b130338d29b]you[/b130338d29b] how to make a Whopper, so you don't need to tell us how to do [b130338d29b]our[/b130338d29b] jobs.

Once you're privy to all the facts, as well as all of the discussions in the Admin forum, feel free to chime in. FIPG didn't get as big as it did, without good mods to keep the forums in check.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 18:25:59

Here,

http//www.yourgiftsfree.com/oc.JPG[" alt=""/img99a0846ed0]

Now get off my back. This is about FGR frauding.

http//www.yourgiftsfree.com/oc.JPG

GiftMonsterKyle

20-11-2006 19:26:04

[quote82917e6ca1="YourGiftsFree"]Here,

http//www.yourgiftsfree.com/oc.JPG[" alt=""/img82917e6ca1]

http//www.yourgiftsfree.com/oc.JPG[/quote82917e6ca1]

How is that proof? That doesn't show in any way that you asked OC if you could still do one of their sites even though you had already been put on hold on their network. I understand you're a publisher under OC, that means nothing.

Now this is very important, if you can't prove this then FIG has grounds to ban you for continuing to fraud.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2006 19:36:11

[quote8a49f56d30="flip"][quote8a49f56d30="YourGiftsFree"]Here,

http//www.yourgiftsfree.com/oc1.JPG[" alt=""/img8a49f56d30]

http//www.yourgiftsfree.com/oc.JPG[/quote8a49f56d30]

How is that proof? That doesn't show in any way that you asked OC if you could still do one of their sites even though you had already been put on hold on their network. I understand you're a publisher under OC, that means nothing.

Now this is very important, [b8a49f56d30]if you can't prove this then FIG has grounds to ban you for continuing to fraud[/b8a49f56d30].[/quote8a49f56d30]

Yes of course, because your a moderator right? I have proof FGR frauds and frauded.

I also did tell steven who i was.

schizerbone

20-11-2006 20:43:46

[quote21526eda62="flip"][quote21526eda62="YourGiftsFree"]I did, i am currently an affiliate with them and e-mailed them.[/quote21526eda62]

Why do I feel that this is complete bullshit? OC is very tight with their holds and there's no way I can see them allowing for someone who had been put on hold in the past to come back and get paid.

Please give proof of this.[/quote21526eda62]

People told me OC was tight with their holds before I started plasmas4free. Someone got placed on hold, then got placed off hold a week later, so I don't know, maybe they used to be harsh with holds, but not anymore...

zdub08

21-11-2006 13:31:23

[quote53694089ee="CollidgeGraduit"][quote53694089ee="zdub08"]care enough to make lindsay lohan jokes

by the way, did you explain how you got a OC gift after you went red?[/quote53694089ee]

I don't tell [b53694089ee]you[/b53694089ee] how to make a Whopper, so you don't need to tell us how to do [b53694089ee]our[/b53694089ee] jobs.

Once you're privy to all the facts, as well as all of the discussions in the Admin forum, feel free to chime in. FIPG didn't get as big as it did, without good mods to keep the forums in check.[/quote53694089ee]
I didn't tell you to do anything, so don't act like I'm being a jerk. I interpreted your response to the problem as most people who aren't allowed in your admin forum would. Lately it seems like more and more of the users (and some of the almighty mods) at FIPG are being labeled as scammers. When an ex-scammer is possibly frauding again, I would respond to the "public" with a message that expressed at least some concern, regardless of what actions you may or may not be taking with the other mods.

..but hell you're such a funny guy I guess jokes at the expense of the forum's image are worth it.

theysayjump

21-11-2006 13:41:08

[quote4291d51e50="zdub08"]Lately it seems like more and more of the users (and some of the almighty mods) at FIPG are being labeled as scammers.[/quote4291d51e50]

That's a mighty accusation right there.

I can assure you that if and when any Mod/Admin has been labelled as a scammer or there were suspicions of such, they were dealt with swiftly and justly.

If you have some information that I'm not privy to, please share.

YourGiftsFree

21-11-2006 13:58:10

We can all ignore that FGR has just been prvoen a frauder, right zdub?

TigerShark

21-11-2006 14:07:31

yeah lay off YourGiftsFree, he is no scammer. Take out the REAL SCAMMER = FGR_Admin

Jeez mods, what are you guys on...you must protect the community!!!

YourGiftsFree

21-11-2006 14:09:22

The mods are doing fine IMO, it was up to them to keep me here and im happy with the decision they made )

hamtaroking

21-11-2006 14:10:30

Well if you read fgradmin's whole post, you would have realize that the person who signed up for tman's site was not him. When fgr's domain expired since he retired and have no use for the domain, someone registered it and signed up for tman's site with that domain email. Someone might be trying to sabotage fgradmin's reputation by re-registering the domain and signing up for sites. It might be true, might not be true. Who knows. It's up to the mod to ban him or not and to see whether he is telling the truth or not. Likewise for you yourgiftsfree. Now the mods can't ignore you as a frauder since all the evidence so far leads you to frauding (again?). Again, it's not my place to judge, but it's the mods to judge, which we all know they are discussing about this situation.

TryinToGetPaid

21-11-2006 14:11:55

Personally, I think that if one can stay, they both can stay. On the flip side, if one is banned, they both should be banned.

This whole arrangement is stupid. YGF admitted to frauding in the past, as has Chex and both are still here. So what makes that different from people who scam now? Nothing.

YourGiftsFree

21-11-2006 14:16:25

[quotec2a4b051df="hamtaroking"]Well if you read fgradmin's whole post, you would have realize that the person who signed up for tman's site was not him. When fgr's domain expired since he retired and have no use for the domain, someone registered it and signed up for tman's site with that domain email. Someone might be trying to sabotage fgradmin's reputation by re-registering the domain and signing up for sites. It might be true, might not be true. Who knows. It's up to the mod to ban him or not and to see whether he is telling the truth or not. Likewise for you yourgiftsfree. Now the mods can't ignore you as a frauder since all the evidence so far leads you to frauding (again?). Again, it's not my place to judge, but it's the mods to judge, which we all know they are discussing about this situation.[/quotec2a4b051df]

Are you joking? Of course FGR is going to say "oh it wasnt me", hes LIEING. I can easily say that to. The e-mail wasnt at @freegiftreview.com. There is no proof posted (and none at all anywhere) that I fraud. On the other hand there IS proof FGR is frauding. Its not a fake person, same name address and birthday. FGR frauded and is lying to get out of it.

zdub08

21-11-2006 14:41:53

[quote5ee54cc7d8="theysayjump"][quote5ee54cc7d8="zdub08"]Lately it seems like more and more of the users (and some of the almighty mods) at FIPG are being labeled as scammers.[/quote5ee54cc7d8]

I can assure you that if and when any Mod/Admin has been labelled as a scammer or there were suspicions of such, they were dealt with swiftly and justly.

If you have some information that I'm not privy to, please share.[/quote5ee54cc7d8]
Gigante was labeled a scammer (I guess he was just lying to prevent scamming?) and now YGF.

It seems like fgr proved himself to be innocent, and ygf may be fine too. It just worries me how quickly we accepted ygf. I think we have to realize he was once one of the worst around, and this possible frauding should be looked into. Tigershark, even if we did ban fgr it wouldn't really matter, since he doesn't use fipg for trading anymore..

I don't want to get anyone else mad, so I'll just be reading this thread from now on oops

hamtaroking

21-11-2006 14:45:51

And I'm sure it's easy to say "I am currently an affiliate with them and e-mailed them" Before you became an affliate with them, did you say "Hey I was a scammer before, can I still be an affilliate with you??? plzzz"

I have a hard time thinking that OC put you off hold after you scammed them how many times (I'm not too sure, but once is alway enough to put you hold permanently) and let you do their site again...

Sorry to say this, but it's more believable and EASIER that you changed your ip, didn't say a word to OC that you were a scammer, signed up for their affliation program without saying anything about your past, and by changing your ip, you could do their sites again...

But I guess you openly admitting to scamming to OC, and they let you off the hook without actually having the log or email, it more believable.

It's because of your past of scamming makes us (or at least me) believe that you are back to your scamming ways. But my opinion doesn't really matter anyways... You should plead your case to the mods because they are the ones that are also speculating that you are back to your frauding ways...

Btw... if what you say about fgr is correct, then obviously ban that sucker.

YourGiftsFree

21-11-2006 14:51:09

Zdubs right of course! FGR proved himself innocent by saying "it wasnt me."

Im DONE with this thread.

If you dont like my sites or dont trust me then DONT be involved with me or DONT do my sites.

Thanks.

looter

21-11-2006 15:07:42

[quote3a0a958907="YourGiftsFree"]On the other hand there IS proof FGR is frauding. Its not a fake person, same name address and birthday. FGR frauded and is lying to get out of it.[/quote3a0a958907]

First off didn't you guys say the only information you guys shared was an email address?

[quote3a0a958907="YourGiftsFree"]
I asked what his e-mail was and id check on him. If your going to tell me that NO SITE OWNER EVER asked for an e-mail to crosscheck then you got some research to do. I knew the e-mail belonged to FGR and I told him that hes fauding.[/quote3a0a958907]

More deception. LOL you seem to only tell the truth when you feel like it. Feel free to avoid this point as well. I mean how many lies are you going to tell then backtrack with some lame excuse?

Secondly the only proof is you and your friends word. Your word doesn't seem to be held in very high regard for obviuos reasons. If it was another site we could take their word for it.

Also 123free says you did and if that's all it takes then your one too right? It takes a bit more proof then somebodies word especially yours.

zdub08

21-11-2006 16:31:29

[quote6ee9c366de="YourGiftsFree"]Zdubs right of course! FGR proved himself innocent by saying "it wasnt me."

Im DONE with this thread.

If you dont like my sites or dont trust me then DONT be involved with me or DONT do my sites.

Thanks.[/quote6ee9c366de]
I know I said I was done posting, but this really bothers me. FGR's proof is the fact that he is no longer trading and the e-mail he used to sign up at every site is now expired, making it impossible for him to sign up.

You, however, have only responded to one accusation, and have no proof (unless we are supposed to trust your word).

How about you come up with proof of your agreement?

[b6ee9c366de]Also, probably the most imporant thing is the fact that you refuse to give your ID up to 123..?[/b6ee9c366de]

theysayjump

21-11-2006 16:59:47

[quotee1fd2b20e6="zdub08"][quotee1fd2b20e6="theysayjump"][quotee1fd2b20e6="zdub08"]Lately it seems like more and more of the users (and some of the almighty mods) at FIPG are being labeled as scammers.[/quotee1fd2b20e6]

If you have some information that I'm not privy to, please share.[/quotee1fd2b20e6]
Gigante was labeled a scammer (I guess he was just lying to prevent scamming?) and now YGF.

It seems like fgr proved himself to be innocent, and ygf may be fine too. It just worries me how quickly we accepted ygf. I think we have to realize he was once one of the worst around, and this possible frauding should be looked into. Tigershark, even if we did ban fgr it wouldn't really matter, since he doesn't use fipg for trading anymore..

I don't want to get anyone else mad, so I'll just be reading this thread from now on oops[/quotee1fd2b20e6]

Gigante was accused of being a scammer and we had no hesitation in removing his Mod-ship whilst we investigated it. Not only did we (the Mods/Admins) decide and believe that the explanation Gigante gave us was sufficient, we were also contacted by third parties which only helped to solidify our decision to give him his Mod-ship back.

Also, YGF has absolutely no affiliation with the staff of FiPG. No site owners or representatives from any site are part of our staff and have absolutely no control or power in how the site is run or managed.

fgr_admin

21-11-2006 17:01:04

Sorry another long post.

Ok about 2 months ago me and YGF got into it trying to prove who frauds etc etc. This was all done on an admin forum since neither of us thought it should be in public view, since only allegations. Since YGF decided to make posts here I have continued my battle to show everyone YGF is and always will be a cheat/scammer/frauder!

1[/size2ffac59e06]
I accused YGF of having multiple accounts on 123stuffforfree. He denied this, he denied having more then one account. Yet now that I show proof (semi proof but will be corroborated soon) and his responce is
[quote2ffac59e06="YourGiftsFree"]Whoa

I use AOL, I allow on my site if they use their regular IP once (which means I have it) I wont care about AOL. Since I have their IP, maybe ohter sites dont allow that.

I had 2 accounts on the ipods site? Check the signup dates t prove it was a mistake. I already paid back who I went under.

So check the signup dates and info etc dont make it seem it was like it was yesterday.

[/quote2ffac59e06]

Ok so now he claims he did have 2 accounts. Well as a site owner why would you try to cash out on June 7th knowing all good and well you had 2 accounts which was a violation of every freebie sites TOS? Thsi was after you opened your sites too YGF.

He also tries to blame it on using AOL. Only noobs and scammers use AOL. Why would a site owner use AOL, when this is in his TOS on yourgiftfree.com?

[quote2ffac59e06]3. Any user that registers on YourGiftsFree.com using the AOL proxy will be put on hold.
Please sign up through other internet service providers than AOL. Internet Explorer is not
required but highly recommended.
[/quote2ffac59e06]
Also want to point out when gratisrocks got DQed on offercentric this was one of his excuses.
[quote2ffac59e06="gratisrocks"]wel it was true that he did see my refs. and im just tryin to make them feel right. i dont remeber making 2 accounts. probably aol[/quote2ffac59e06]
Guess that damn AOL keeps screwing you YGF. Why as a site owner do you use AOL knowing no sites allow it because of its use by frauders??????.

2[/size2ffac59e06]
I also claimed him of rejoining OC sites with new IP since Oc does not require name, address when you join only email and password.
YGFs initial reply has always been he has a publishers account and Steven gave him permission. Yet why make this remark YGF?
[quote2ffac59e06="yourgiftsfree"]I would be happy for them to do that. If steven is not aware of that for some reason I will gladly pay Steven back. Im positive hes aware of it though. Just so this can end once and for all. A solution no matter what.[/quote2ffac59e06]

Now again why would you even mention paying Steven back if you are 100% sure you have permission to do his sites? Which YOU MUST HAVE SPECIAL PERMISSION. I found this old post by gratisrocks most interesting.
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22404&highlight=
It clearly shows that gratisrocks had a ds4free account. So when gratisrocks went on global hold he lost that account. Yet YGF managed to make this post showing he finished ds4free.com.
So YGF that means 2 things either 2nd account or ds4free was removed from hold. No maybe, maybe not.
Also YGF it should be easy to get proof from Steven you are allowed and were taken off of hold.

Here is copy of email I sent OC yesterday.
[quote2ffac59e06]
Hello I am not sure if you are aware of this but one of your publishers Robert Kaufman (I think thats how it is spelled) who owns and runs yourgiftsfree.com has frauded your sites.

Mr Kaufman used to be a member of freeipodguide.com as gratisrocks he was placed on hold on desktops4free for having multiple accounts. One of the email=s used was email=axelrodbalck13@aol.comaxelrodbalck13@aol.coms used was email=axelrodbalck13@aol.comaxelrodbalck13@aol.com/email . You can view the discussion from freeipodguides here

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22916&highlight=

The Reason I am bring this old old account to your attention is that is Robert Kaufman who went on hold. Yet recently he has been finishing your sites ds4free and ps34free
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40628&highlight=

I asked him on freeipodguide how someone who was placed on hold on all OC sites in Sep of 2005 is allowed to now rejoin and finish these sites again. He has stated on numerous times that Steven from OC has givin him permision to finish OC sites, even though he is still on hold on all other OC sites.

So I am asking if you are aware that these 2 accounts are one and the same. Also does Robert Kaufman have special permision to continue doing your sites that even though he is on hold on numerous OC sites?
[/quote2ffac59e06]

here is 1st reply I have received so far.
[quote2ffac59e06]Hello,

Thank you for this information, we will look into this further.
[/quote2ffac59e06]
So I have now asked them to please inform the MODs here if indeed he does or doesnt have permission to do OC sites.

How much you guys wanna bet within next 45 days YGF has to make another Honesty post about scamming sites. lol

Now onto my frauding stuff
1st here is the actual AIM log between Tman and YGF.

[quote2ffac59e06]ThE HoBo ToE some dude is doing hella offers
ThE HoBo ToE On points
ThE HoBo ToE Either he is a noob
ThE HoBo ToE or he is frauding
YourGiftsFree lul
ThE HoBo ToE no srs
ThE HoBo ToE |
ThE HoBo ToE his offers done-
ThE HoBo ToE Blockbuster
ThE HoBo ToE AutoVantage
ThE HoBo ToE Cortiban
ThE HoBo ToE Driving4dollars
ThE HoBo ToE Great Fun
ThE HoBo ToE Shoppers Advantage
ThE HoBo ToE Advantage Language
ThE HoBo ToE Video Prof
ThE HoBo ToE All in the last hour or so
YourGiftsFree oh wow
ThE HoBo ToE He did another offer
ThE HoBo ToE checking which
ThE HoBo ToE Watch it be True
ThE HoBo ToE laff
YourGiftsFree lol
ThE HoBo ToE It is
ThE HoBo ToE |
YourGiftsFree wow
ThE HoBo ToE He has to be frauding
ThE HoBo ToE I should hold him
YourGiftsFree whats his e-mail?
ThE HoBo ToE and make shitloads of profit
ThE HoBo ToE lol
YourGiftsFree ill check on him on my site
YourGiftsFree whats his e-mail
ThE HoBo ToE email==freakdylanster@gmail.comfreakdylanster@gmail.com=freakdylanster@gmail.comfreakdylanster@gmail.com/email
ThE HoBo ToE 26lili e tlililili calililili
palm springs, CA 92262
760lilililililili
YourGiftsFree WTF
ThE HoBo ToE dylan miller [/quote2ffac59e06]

A blatant violation of the privacy policy (if it was me)! Now personally I dont care it was shared as YGF probably had my information (not sure if I ever did his sites but will assume I did).

I did love this part though Tman

[quote2ffac59e06]ThE HoBo ToE He has to be frauding
[/quote2ffac59e06]

Nice way to run a site, see lots of offers being done and joke (I will assume your joking) about putting him on hold, even though at that point you didnt know it was fraud.

If the mods feel I fraud, by all means ban me. I have not made one trade in the last 6-7 months, nor do I plan on making any. I am retired! Plain and simple, I dont come here to trade, I come to read and further my attepmts of getting YGF banned. Banning me will not stop either of those.

zdub08

21-11-2006 17:27:54

"shitloads of profit lol"

..and none of this would have been turned upon you 2 if you didn't try to get fgr banned

mkpeaches

21-11-2006 19:10:20

idk about fgr admin but, ygf should've already been banned
i have to say though, i find it kinda hard for him to not have done those offers a long time ago, especially with 789 tr, but thats just my opinion

CustomOrderThis

21-11-2006 19:23:25

Yes, I did say that because you frauded. I was angry, and said that at the moment. I feel that those who don't follow the rules, I should profit off of.....

zdub08

21-11-2006 19:24:25

[quote535abdc008="tman196"]Yes, I did say that because you frauded. I was angry, and said that at the moment. I feel that those who don't follow the rules, I should profit off of.....[/quote535abdc008]
[quote535abdc008="mkpeaches"]idk about fgr admin but, ygf should've already been banned
i have to say though, i find it kinda hard for him to not have done those offers a long time ago, especially with 789 tr, but thats just my opinion[/quote535abdc008]
unless im all mixed up, it wasn't fgr doing the offers

mkpeaches

21-11-2006 19:32:01

[quoteae0421f205="zdub08"][quoteae0421f205="tman196"]Yes, I did say that because you frauded. I was angry, and said that at the moment. I feel that those who don't follow the rules, I should profit off of.....[/quoteae0421f205]
[quoteae0421f205="mkpeaches"]idk about fgr admin but, ygf should've already been banned
i have to say though, i find it kinda hard for him to not have done those offers a long time ago, especially with 789 tr, but thats just my opinion[/quoteae0421f205]
unless im all mixed up, it wasn't fgr doing the offers[/quoteae0421f205]
yeah, i got mixed up, sorry ?

looter

21-11-2006 19:46:13

[quotefc1462162f="tman196"]Yes, I did say that because you frauded. I was angry, and said that at the moment. I feel that those who don't follow the rules, I should profit off of.....[/quotefc1462162f]

LOL I call BS again!

You don't sound the least bit mad in that IM. You seem very happy you get to keep the money. Also as a site owner that's not the correct avenue of thought. Can see why you two get along though.

[quotefc1462162f="tman196"]I have over $200 that will be reversed now thanks to him.[/quotefc1462162f]

Once again calling BS! You knew you weren't getting reversed when you made this comment at the beginning of this thread. You and YGF seem to have a little trouble with the truth.

fgr_admin

21-11-2006 20:07:13

[quotec90f8f0d2c="tman196"]Yes, I did say that because you frauded. I was angry, and said that at the moment. I feel that those who don't follow the rules, I should profit off of.....[/quotec90f8f0d2c]

I think you have your timeline screwed up to make yourself sound better

ThE HoBo ToE He has to be frauding

At that point you DIDNT know anyone frauded.

So wasnt anger speaking it was GREED!

ThE HoBo ToE and make shitloads of profit [/sizec90f8f0d2c]

That statement does not denote anger in the slightest, it does however show you are greedy. I have pretty much left you and your site alone, since I am pretty sure YGF convinced you to make this thread.

I havent even said anything about you crappy TOS

[quotec90f8f0d2c]We may also shut down the site at any time for any reason.
All orders pending will be shipped.
[/quotec90f8f0d2c]

Always nice to have an escape clause. Kinda like the santa clause, just you keep all the gifts.

EDIT.... Damn could have just said read above. You be me too it on calling BS

CustomOrderThis

21-11-2006 20:51:11

Can you honestly blame me for wanting to make profit off of someone that frauded?

zdub08

21-11-2006 20:58:34

[quotec379099cc0="tman196"]Can you honestly blame me for wanting to make profit off of someone that frauded?[/quotec379099cc0]
You didn't really know they were frauding. They did alot of offers..

samz465

21-11-2006 21:10:50

http//orlyowl.com/liekwoa.jpg[" alt=""/imgf2882c012b]

My opinion

YGF & CustomOrderThis FTW!!!

FGR to t3h b4n wagon.

Looter. Get a life....no, im not kidding, seriously...get a life

Edit Zdub. suckit.

johnjimjones

21-11-2006 21:21:04

At least fgr_admin hasn't changed a bit. Still can't give a straight answer to a question.

zdub08

21-11-2006 21:31:39

[quote7033a4dd8c="johnjimjones"]At least fgr_admin hasn't changed a bit. Still can't give a straight answer to a question.[/quote7033a4dd8c]
which question are you referring to?

Excel

21-11-2006 21:34:58

An awful lot of hate in this topic... I just wanna know how FGR got ahold of that convo log @_@

johnjimjones

21-11-2006 21:36:33

[quoteb1feb7eb8d="zdub08"][quoteb1feb7eb8d="johnjimjones"]At least fgr_admin hasn't changed a bit. Still can't give a straight answer to a question.[/quoteb1feb7eb8d]
which question are you referring to?[/quoteb1feb7eb8d]

Whether he did those offers more than once. All he did was quote YourGiftsFree and then go on about him frauding.

egyptianruin

21-11-2006 21:41:19

All I know and will say on this matter is that tman is a reputable trader and a very good site owner. Joking around, out of anger, I dont care, he wasn't trying to fraud anyone or hold anyone intentionally and by pointing out what he said takes away from the topic at hand and deflects blame back onto the other parties. Tman is looking out for the well being of his site overall and since he is a new site owner many people think they can get one over on him. I for one am happy sites cross check sites for fraud, its frauders that make the legit people look like aholes and ultimately ruin the freebie scene. (This is not directed at any one person so please dont come back with a response because as I said this is all I will say on the matter)

schizerbone

21-11-2006 21:54:51

[quote18e2ae7e59="egyptianruin"]All I know and will say on this matter is that tman is a reputable trader and a very good site owner. Joking around, out of anger, I dont care, he wasn't trying to fraud anyone or hold anyone intentionally and by pointing out what he said takes away from the topic at hand and deflects blame back onto the other parties. Tman is looking out for the well being of his site overall and since he is a new site owner many people think they can get one over on him. I for one am happy sites cross check sites for fraud, its frauders that make the legit people look like aholes and ultimately ruin the freebie scene. (This is not directed at any one person so please dont come back with a response because as I said this is all I will say on the matter)[/quote18e2ae7e59]

Yea, Tman is the man...if he said you're frauding, then I would believe him. I like the convenient it wasn't me excuse though...worked out pretty nicely it seems..

EDIT whoops....I wasn't supposed to quote your post there ER...

zdub08

21-11-2006 21:55:25

[quoteaf0a648dcf="johnjimjones"][quoteaf0a648dcf="zdub08"][quoteaf0a648dcf="johnjimjones"]At least fgr_admin hasn't changed a bit. Still can't give a straight answer to a question.[/quoteaf0a648dcf]
which question are you referring to?[/quoteaf0a648dcf]

Whether he did those offers more than once. All he did was quote YourGiftsFree and then go on about him frauding.[/quoteaf0a648dcf]
He pointed out that he couldn't have done them more than once because he has been retired for six months... he mentioned that the e-mail address he used to sign up to every site can no longer be used because the website expired or something. I'm not sure if that's everything, but he did address the accusation.

schizerbone

21-11-2006 21:57:10

[quoteb5d8d704b7="zdub08"][quoteb5d8d704b7="johnjimjones"][quoteb5d8d704b7="zdub08"][quoteb5d8d704b7="johnjimjones"]At least fgr_admin hasn't changed a bit. Still can't give a straight answer to a question.[/quoteb5d8d704b7]
which question are you referring to?[/quoteb5d8d704b7]

Whether he did those offers more than once. All he did was quote YourGiftsFree and then go on about him frauding.[/quoteb5d8d704b7]
He pointed out that he couldn't have done them more than once because he has been retired for six months... he mentioned that the e-mail address he used to sign up to every site can no longer be used because the website expired or something. I'm not sure if that's everything, but he did address the accusation.[/quoteb5d8d704b7]

My e-mail "schizerbone@gmail.com" is no longer valid. If someone happens to do $1 offers using that e-mail from now on...just know it's not me...and they might be using my name, address, birthday too...so yea. I'm in the clear...wooo, glad I got that off my chest...people might have actually thought I was frauding..... roll

JPeeper

21-11-2006 22:01:09

I have to hand out Karma for like 20 of you! ) YourGiftsFree should have been banned a long time ago. I am so happy he isn't allowed(YGF couldn't spell allowed properly) on A4F. I mean, he was banned more than 3 times for scamming, each time claiming he "learned his lesson", which there would be proof on A4F if it was up, in a thread about letting him back.

I am not big on FiPG, but I am starting to go on it much more, and after looking through the threads here, A4F portrays FiPG as all the members being "ass holes" and "jerks", but I don't think that is entirely true.

But damn... everyone seems to be pissed and so many accusations of frauding. To me, if they fraud ban them, if they scam ban them. Who gives a flying fuck if they apologize, it doesn't mean they learned their lesson, look at YGF. Banned 3+ times on A4F and he apologized, then scammed again and probably frauded, I know they are 2 totally different forums, but if he is banned at one, then why should he have a second chance here, and if its true, continue to fraud. That is bullshit.

As for Tman... as much as I like him (which he may not believe), saying "ThE HoBo ToE and make shitloads of profit" doesn't make your network look good. Starting out you want profit, but not this way. He shouldn't rightfully put him on hold until the offers actually reverse. He doesn't have proof it was Fgr who did it(not siding with Fgr) and him talking and sharing with YGF doesn't prove anything either. YGF seems to hate Fgr with a passion, and tman suspects a user of fraud, doesn't really seem like it was "accidental" that he assumed it was Fgr.

P.S. Zdub, your my hero. o

looter

21-11-2006 22:06:35

[quote0c63b62128="samz465"]
FGR to t3h b4n wagon.

[/quote0c63b62128]

Wow the 13 l33t0 h4ck3rz still use numbers to replace numbers lol.

First your post was pretty much useless. You are basing your comments on your personal feelings. You say ban FGR on someone else word, no proof has been shown. You also pat YGF on the back and expect us to take his word that FGR is scamming when YGR is a known ex?/scammer many times over. Yeah that make perfect sense doesn't it?

Just because you like the guys doesn't make them creditable. Most people are kissing up to YGF cause he is running good sites right now and they want to get paid. Many networks have been started that way and they weren't ran by proven scammers. They come and go all the time.

I also see FGR has a ton of TR, I bet when he was doing all those refs you guys acted different toward him. Even gave him his own avatar, Network Pimp lol.

johnjimjones

21-11-2006 22:56:30

[quote56f4d34b90="looter"][quote56f4d34b90="samz465"]
FGR to t3h b4n wagon.

[/quote56f4d34b90]

Wow the 13 l33t0 h4ck3rz still use numbers to replace numbers lol.

First your post was pretty much useless. You are basing your comments on your personal feelings. You say ban FGR on someone else word, no proof has been shown. You also pat YGF on the back and expect us to take his word that FGR is scamming when YGR is a known ex?/scammer many times over. Yeah that make perfect sense doesn't it?

Just because you like the guys doesn't make them creditable. Most people are kissing up to YGF cause he is running good sites right now and they want to get paid. Many networks have been started that way and they weren't ran by proven scammers. They come and go all the time.

I also see FGR has a ton of TR, I bet when he was doing all those refs you guys acted different toward him. Even gave him his own avatar, Network Pimp lol.[/quote56f4d34b90]

You are such a joke, there's more than just "finding the facts" in your intentions. You didn't "just notice" that fgr_admin has a high trade record either. 19 out of your 22 posts are in this thread.

zdub08

21-11-2006 23:12:35

[quote62a483e13a="JPeeper"]I have to hand out Karma for like 20 of you! ) YourGiftsFree should have been banned a long time ago. I am so happy he isn't allowed(YGF couldn't spell allowed properly) on A4F. I mean, he was banned more than 3 times for scamming, each time claiming he "learned his lesson", which there would be proof on A4F if it was up, in a thread about letting him back.

I am not big on FiPG, but I am starting to go on it much more, and after looking through the threads here, A4F portrays FiPG as all the members being "ass holes" and "jerks", but I don't think that is entirely true.

But damn... everyone seems to be pissed and so many accusations of frauding. To me, if they fraud ban them, if they scam ban them. Who gives a flying fuck if they apologize, it doesn't mean they learned their lesson, look at YGF. Banned 3+ times on A4F and he apologized, then scammed again and probably frauded, I know they are 2 totally different forums, but if he is banned at one, then why should he have a second chance here, and if its true, continue to fraud. That is bullshit.

As for Tman... as much as I like him (which he may not believe), saying "ThE HoBo ToE and make shitloads of profit" doesn't make your network look good. Starting out you want profit, but not this way. He shouldn't rightfully put him on hold until the offers actually reverse. He doesn't have proof it was Fgr who did it(not siding with Fgr) and him talking and sharing with YGF doesn't prove anything either. YGF seems to hate Fgr with a passion, and tman suspects a user of fraud, doesn't really seem like it was "accidental" that he assumed it was Fgr.

P.S. Zdub, your my hero. o[/quote62a483e13a]
psh, i need to visit a4f more often

fgr_admin

21-11-2006 23:55:05

JJJ[/size1d781a0b7c]

So what didnt I answer? I said it was not me. How much clearer can I be?

I either frauded or I didnt, if I say I didnt and it wasnt me then it answers the question. You obviously didnt like the answer so you post here.

So just to make you happy.

I joined the site, I did all those offers. Now why the hell is my account on hold?

Tman196[/size1d781a0b7c]
Unless you can prove I did those offers then it is not fraud. So I suggest you go and find proof I did those offers before. Or you take my account off of hold and allow me to cash out.

I will also need you to change my password and email as I seem to have had it hacked. So I no longer have access to my email. I would very much like to cash out, but cant at this time.

So far you have said I frauded these offers but show no proof only YGF saying

[quote1d781a0b7c]YourGiftsFree WTF [/quote1d781a0b7c]

Unless that falls under the WTF clause in your TOS I see no reason to be on hold.

Now if you decide not to re-open my account, add a new email, and change my password I have to ask why.

If it is sole on the basis of YGFs word then I have serious issues. Here is a very recent message from the owner of Prizebook in regards to YGF

[quote1d781a0b7c]Do you happen to have more information on this character? He was the winner for the state of Florida with our Plasma promotion but after doing numerous background checks on his information and him suspiciously refusing to meet in person, we disqualified him. He had no argument when we asked why his background report brought back the age of 49. When another one of our members confronted him about it, he stated that we broke our privacy policy.[/quote1d781a0b7c]

Also funny how that is your friend JJJ. lmao. So you defend prizebook in the prizebook thread, and defend YGF here. Yet prizebook (your friend DQed him) lol

Funny how YGF throws out the privacy policy when he gets DQed. yet it is ok for him to violate other peoples privacy policy.

So me DQed on customthisorder for no reason other then a hunch. Oh and the WTF clause.

Yourgiftsfree DQed on
all freepay
All OC (even thoguh he is finishing sites again???)
All 123
All bryan sites (ipodnano4free etc)
Prizebook

Oh and the list goes on.

8 Aliases that he has been found to have.

3 permanent bans on this forum and A4F

Yet you say I am on hold and he isnt. All based on his

[quote1d781a0b7c]YourGiftsFree WTF [/quote1d781a0b7c]

Statement.

Go ahead ban me. I come here to read not trade. I do not need to be logged in to read so ban means absolutetly nothing to me. If I am frauding banishment will do nothing. I DO NOT TRADE. I get more PMs and AIM messages from people begging me to start trading again. I am retired, so ban me.

It will not change one thing. I will come here to read and continue my pursuit of getting YGF banned.

Now just in case I am banned I want all you FGR haters to think about something.[/size1d781a0b7c]

I have fought with Peter from free4me, I have fought with Kerms from Order4free. yet not once have I ever tried to get them banned from here. I do not go on for months and months about them.

Yet I finished every single one of YGFs sites and got paid. So why do you think I would spend so much time trying to get him banned if I was a frauder and he was inocent? They have a lot of sites that screwed me out of money. Yet I dont go after them.

Do you YGF sheep seriously think I am on a witch hunt for YGF just because? I will also point out YGF never once made any claims against me until after i started bashing him repeatedly and started my quest to get him banned.

So now I have answered all questions and will leave it to mods. If they ban me on the WTF clause imbedded here as well then so be it. YGF will be banned sooner or later and that is all I want.

bruman

22-11-2006 00:48:41

[quote18e2610baa="fgr_admin"]
Yourgiftsfree DQed on
all freepay
All OC (even thoguh he is finishing sites again???)
All 123
All bryan sites (ipodnano4free etc)
Prizebook

Oh and the list goes on.

8 Aliases that he has been found to have.

3 permanent bans on this forum and A4F[/quote18e2610baa]

Wow

schizerbone

22-11-2006 01:04:59

[quoteb6b2be4f6c]Unless you can prove I did those offers then it is not fraud. So I suggest you go and find proof I did those offers before. Or you take my account off of hold and allow me to cash out.[/quoteb6b2be4f6c]

So uhh...didn't you say you retired? Now you're saying you want your account (that you never signed up for) off hold. If you're saying a friend did offers for you on your account, then you deserve to be on hold and banned, and tarred and feathered as well.

egyptianruin

22-11-2006 05:47:59

[quote08b9a75c68="fgr_admin"]
Now if you decide not to re-open my account, add a new email, and change my password I have to ask why.[/quote08b9a75c68]

So you want to be paid for offers YOU never did and someone who pretended to be you completed? If someone pretended to be you, signed up for Tmans site and did offers under that premise then the account should stay on hold, no matter what.

fgr_admin

22-11-2006 08:09:02

[quote6dff1e9c71="egyptianruin"][quote6dff1e9c71="fgr_admin"]
Now if you decide not to re-open my account, add a new email, and change my password I have to ask why.[/quote6dff1e9c71]

So you want to be paid for offers YOU never did and someone who pretended to be you completed? If someone pretended to be you, signed up for Tmans site and did offers under that premise then the account should stay on hold, no matter what.[/quote6dff1e9c71]

Maybe you didnt get the jist. I was being fesesious based on the fact I answered the question or charges. Yet it doesn't seem to be good enough for some people.

I have seen posts where I am an obvious frauder due to my high TR. Yet I have seen no evidence of fraud just the WTF clause Tman is invoking. YGF never has shown proof I or fgr_admin did those offers on his site. Everyone is basing this fraud on my HIGH TR.

Now not really sure why you keep posting here when no proof has been givin that any of those offers were fraud. Regardless if I did them or you did them using my name.

No matter who did those offer it is only fraud if you can show they have been done before by that person. I have seen no proof any of those offers have been done before. So at this point the account on customthisoffer is on hold for the simple basis that they beleive it to be me and I have a high TR.

So egyptianruin what TR is too high? When is a member to be banned based on TR alone? 200? 300? 400?

egyptianruin

22-11-2006 08:13:50

[quotedd9a66c155="fgr_admin"]

So egyptianruin what TR is too high? When is a member to be banned based on TR alone? 200? 300? 400?[/quotedd9a66c155]

I never said anything about TR at all, just asking a question. Im not going to get in a debate over it. Most of my TR is from cash trades.

johnjimjones

22-11-2006 08:25:48

[quote45fbd0ec2b="fgr_admin"]JJJ[/size45fbd0ec2b]

So what didnt I answer? I said it was not me. How much clearer can I be?

I either frauded or I didnt, if I say I didnt and it wasnt me then it answers the question. You obviously didnt like the answer so you post here.

So just to make you happy.

I joined the site, I did all those offers. Now why the hell is my account on hold?

Tman196[/size45fbd0ec2b]
Unless you can prove I did those offers then it is not fraud. So I suggest you go and find proof I did those offers before. Or you take my account off of hold and allow me to cash out.

I will also need you to change my password and email as I seem to have had it hacked. So I no longer have access to my email. I would very much like to cash out, but cant at this time.

So far you have said I frauded these offers but show no proof only YGF saying

[quote45fbd0ec2b]YourGiftsFree WTF [/quote45fbd0ec2b]

Unless that falls under the WTF clause in your TOS I see no reason to be on hold.

Now if you decide not to re-open my account, add a new email, and change my password I have to ask why.

If it is sole on the basis of YGFs word then I have serious issues. Here is a very recent message from the owner of Prizebook in regards to YGF

[quote45fbd0ec2b]Do you happen to have more information on this character? He was the winner for the state of Florida with our Plasma promotion but after doing numerous background checks on his information and him suspiciously refusing to meet in person, we disqualified him. He had no argument when we asked why his background report brought back the age of 49. When another one of our members confronted him about it, he stated that we broke our privacy policy.[/quote45fbd0ec2b]

Also funny how that is your friend JJJ. lmao. So you defend prizebook in the prizebook thread, and defend YGF here. Yet prizebook (your friend DQed him) lol

[/quote45fbd0ec2b]

I'm not defending YGF at all. You know that. I think you are both frauders.

schizerbone

22-11-2006 16:25:36

[quote5e51892c59="fgr_admin"][quote5e51892c59="egyptianruin"][quote5e51892c59="fgr_admin"]
Now if you decide not to re-open my account, add a new email, and change my password I have to ask why.[/quote5e51892c59]

So you want to be paid for offers YOU never did and someone who pretended to be you completed? If someone pretended to be you, signed up for Tmans site and did offers under that premise then the account should stay on hold, no matter what.[/quote5e51892c59]

Maybe you didnt get the jist. I was being [b5e51892c59]fesesious [/b5e51892c59]based on the fact I answered the question or charges. Yet it doesn't seem to be good enough for some people.

I have seen posts where I am an obvious frauder due to my high TR. Yet I have seen no evidence of fraud just the WTF clause Tman is invoking. YGF never has shown proof I or fgr_admin did those offers on his site. Everyone is basing this fraud on my HIGH TR.

Now not really sure why you keep posting here when no proof has been givin that any of those offers were fraud. Regardless if I did them or you did them using my name.

No matter who did those offer it is only fraud if you can show they have been done before by that person. I have seen no proof any of those offers have been done before. So at this point the account on customthisoffer is on hold for the simple basis that they beleive it to be me and I have a high TR.

So egyptianruin what TR is too high? When is a member to be banned based on TR alone? 200? 300? 400?[/quote5e51892c59]

If you're going to use a big word, at least spell it right. Secondly, if there is an offer done on an account with all your info, including e-mail, then the owners are bound to think that [i5e51892c59]you [/i5e51892c59]did it. What proof are you looking for? You know the owners don't get the info of who completed the offer...

DIABLO

22-11-2006 17:18:07

[quotecc50b12ee1="looter"]13 l33t0 h4ck3rz[/quotecc50b12ee1]

Translation Ie eliteo hackerz

?????????????????????????????????????

AstonisheD

22-11-2006 21:25:51

ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded
nobody shows any proof fgr frauded, yet most people say he does?

anyone heard of you are innocent until proven guilty?

also, what kind of site owners are you? "lolz i should put him on hold and get myself some money"
calling one of your customers a noob/frauder behind his/her back without any proof that he/she is frauding
etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-

schizerbone

22-11-2006 21:44:42

[quotebd4ea10fcc="AstonisheD"]ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded

also, what kind of site owners are you? "lolz i should put him on hold and get myself some money"
calling one of your customers a noob/frauder behind his/her back without any proof that he/she is frauding
etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-[/quotebd4ea10fcc]

Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".

zdub08

22-11-2006 21:55:41

[quote4fce91ac43="schizerbone"][quote4fce91ac43="AstonisheD"]ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded

etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-[/quote4fce91ac43]

Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".[/quote4fce91ac43]
roll

he shouldn't even have to say "I didn't do it," because there is absolutely no proof given by YGF or tman that shows he has..

also, didn't YGF essentially say "I didn't do it" to the OC accusations?

I have a really easy way to tell if YGF has frauded since his apology.. have him submit his information to 123. IMO, there is only one reason to keep your information from a siteowner..

Excel

22-11-2006 22:21:04

[quote2d54a30cc4="schizerbone"][quote2d54a30cc4="AstonisheD"]ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded

etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-[/quote2d54a30cc4]

Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".[/quote2d54a30cc4]

I really don't care one way or the other about the issue, but
he did say that his email expired. While this isn't the case with free emails, once a paid email expires, you can't use it anymore to my knowledge.

Also, Tman never provided any evidence to being with. He just said 'FGR did these offers on my site and YGF said he did them on his site. Hes a frauder!'. We already know that the 2 are friends, as well. Now, how would FGR prove he didn't fraud?

Its like saying 'I know you killed someone, so I'm giving you the death sentence' and having a friend agree with you, and then expecting the accused party to make a defense based on that argument.

Its innocent until proven guilty. If YGF posted evidence in the form of an account with the FGR's real name and offer completions, and then TMan did the same, with the notice of credit denials from the advertisers, this situation would be completely different.

Daggoth

22-11-2006 22:31:41

It is very difficult to post legit proof screenshots when they can be photoshop'd easily.

AstonisheD

23-11-2006 15:46:27

[quote079e5880ee="schizerbone"][quote079e5880ee="AstonisheD"]ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded

etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-[/quote079e5880ee]

Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".[/quote079e5880ee]

meanwhile the only proof saying that he did fraud is = none

Excel

23-11-2006 15:55:13

[quote8ccf95999d="Daggoth"]It is very difficult to post legit proof screenshots when they can be photoshop'd easily.[/quote8ccf95999d]

Thats very true. Well, maybe you could compare the offers they've done to another network? A more neutral network, as we already know YGF and TMan are friends. Hes signed up for Free4Me, O4F, 123, maybe ask them what offers he has done, then compare to that.

Daggoth

23-11-2006 16:07:27

None of the three networks you mentioned is "neutral."

schizerbone

23-11-2006 18:02:41

[quote4c4b0b2e10="AstonisheD"][quote4c4b0b2e10="schizerbone"][quote4c4b0b2e10="AstonisheD"]ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded

etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-[/quote4c4b0b2e10]

Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".[/quote4c4b0b2e10]

meanwhile the only proof saying that he did fraud is = none[/quote4c4b0b2e10]

How do you think we find out about frauders? If an offer is done twice on two different networks, what do you call that? Isn't that how it is generally decided as to a frauder frauding? What are you looking for?

zdub08

23-11-2006 18:18:38

this whole thread is a joke..

it started "FGR IS FRAUDER!" for no reason (not even an attempt to show screenshots)

I still considered the possibility, but after reading the conversation between tman and ygf I dont think I will ever respect anything they say

YGF is still holding his info from 123, and he received gifts from OC after being banned

I dont understand how schizerbone could still think fgr has a greater chance of being a fraud than ygf...?

tylerc

23-11-2006 18:33:17

YGF admitted he frauded, and doesn't anymore.

He has more than proven himself as a legit site owner completely on the up and up.

TigerShark

23-11-2006 19:29:16

[quotec3281f6ed7="tylerc"]YGF admitted he frauded, and doesn't anymore.

He has more than proven himself as a legit site owner completely on the up and up.[/quotec3281f6ed7]

x2

AstonisheD

24-11-2006 08:39:01

[quote79ee4d30a0="schizerbone"][quote79ee4d30a0="AstonisheD"][quote79ee4d30a0="schizerbone"][quote79ee4d30a0="AstonisheD"]ok so.. fgr shows tons of proof that ygf frauds/frauded

etc etc

my opinion on freebie sites? trainn. theyve been around for a long time and are clearly trustworthy and -professional-[/quote79ee4d30a0]

Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".[/quote79ee4d30a0]

meanwhile the only proof saying that he did fraud is = none[/quote79ee4d30a0]

How do you think we find out about frauders? If an offer is done twice on two different networks, what do you call that? Isn't that how it is generally decided as to a frauder frauding? What are you looking for?[/quote79ee4d30a0]

right now i dont believe anything ygf or tman says, like zdub said, i wont respect anythign they say either, and won't complete their sites. im looking for more concrete proof, rather than an ex-scammer's word (whos being accused of still frauding with some very interesting proof) nor tman's word beause of the stuff he said over aim

just my opinion, im not trying to argue with you, just saying whats in my mind

schizerbone

24-11-2006 11:14:04

[quoteec7f3518ec="zdub08"]this whole thread is a joke..

it started "FGR IS FRAUDER!" for no reason (not even an attempt to show screenshots)

I still considered the possibility, but after reading the conversation between tman and ygf I dont think I will ever respect anything they say

YGF is still holding his info from 123, and he received gifts from OC after being banned

[bec7f3518ec]I dont understand how schizerbone could still think fgr has a greater chance of being a fraud than ygf...?[/bec7f3518ec][/quoteec7f3518ec]

Don't assume things...

Powerbook

24-11-2006 14:56:59

This makes for an interesting read

YourGiftsFree Hi
DangItsEvan Hey
DangItsEvan I want to talk to you about FGR
YourGiftsFree Ok
DangItsEvan He told me that people use Netzero to do websites multiple times
DangItsEvan So I was like, oh that's neato
DangItsEvan I asked, think I could get caught? He said, "No"
DangItsEvan He asked me to do some sites for him
DangItsEvan And I said sure, and he paid me
DangItsEvan Later on, it caught up with me, so I stopped
YourGiftsFree Oh
YourGiftsFree So did he use it too?
DangItsEvan I don't know
DangItsEvan I don't think so, but he said a lot of people do
DangItsEvan He told me he had collection letters sent to his house
DangItsEvan From 1800 Patches
DangItsEvan But so do I
YourGiftsFree About what
DangItsEvan Not paying
DangItsEvan Using prepaids
YourGiftsFree oh
YourGiftsFree So did he ever admit to frauding or doing anything illegal inthe freebie world
DangItsEvan and then he also said that he sends stuff to neighbors houses
DangItsEvan And does offers again and again and again
DangItsEvan I have AIM convos
DangItsEvan But they are at work
DangItsEvan Sorry for being a butthole earlier
DangItsEvan About the whole FlyersMan thingy
YourGiftsFree Its ok I guess
YourGiftsFree Sorry if I ruined our freebie venture.
YourGiftsFree Anyway so he does or did fraud. Most likely did the netzero thing too?
YourGiftsFree Also would you be able to get the convos at worktommorow?
DangItsEvan Prolly
DangItsEvan You didn't
DangItsEvan He does fraud
DangItsEvan He told me he does offers over and over
YourGiftsFree Figures
DangItsEvan And he gets it sent to neighbor's houses
YourGiftsFree Wow
DangItsEvan He told me how I could cheat with the affiliate networks
YourGiftsFree What did he say?
DangItsEvan That I could go to different coffee shops, and do my own offers
YourGiftsFree Im guessing his friends werent friends
DangItsEvan To make money to start my site up
DangItsEvan I'm really proud of you starting up your own site
YourGiftsFree Wow, thanks.
DangItsEvan You proved more successful than us...shocking I must say lol
YourGiftsFree Heh, I bet its hard to believe that im the same person. Grammar wise and smarts. lol
DangItsEvan I know its shocking lol
YourGiftsFree lol
YourGiftsFree Anyway do I have permission to post this conversation?
YourGiftsFree I need it for defence
DangItsEvan He's gonna come back at me I know it
DangItsEvan But go ahead
[1733] freegiftreview nothing
[1733] Iwantmymtv35 I got something from 1800 PAtches in the mail yesterday
[1733] Iwantmymtv35 and it was a collection agency note
[1733] freegiftreview lol yea i got 3 of them
[1733] Iwantmymtv35 What do you do with them?
[1734] freegiftreview i replied to them
[1734] Iwantmymtv35 How?
[1734] freegiftreview wrote the collection agency a letter
[1734] Iwantmymtv35 What did it say?
[1735] freegiftreview essentially that i had never ordered anything from them, and unless they can show proof in the way of a signed receipt to stop harrassing me
[1735] Iwantmymtv35 So what do you think will happen?
[1736] freegiftreview not worried nothing they can do
[1736] Iwantmymtv35 What should I do?
[1736] freegiftreview except send letters
[1736] freegiftreview they dont have SS# so they cant add it to your credit report
[1736] Iwantmymtv35 yeah
[1736] Iwantmymtv35 So what should you suggest I do?
[1736] freegiftreview just reply to the letter you got that wasnt you
[1737] Iwantmymtv35 So what should I put, I suck at writing letters
[1738] freegiftreview just that you never ordered anything, and if it di arrive to your address due to some prank, or misspelled address, then you marked it return to sender and gave it back to postman
[1738] Iwantmymtv35 I didn;t though
[1738] Iwantmymtv35 And I did receive it
[1739] Iwantmymtv35 so which should I say?
[1739] freegiftreview its called lying
[1739] Iwantmymtv35 Should I lie?
[1740] freegiftreview also put in the letter if they required a signed receipt on delivery
[1740] freegiftreview yea lie
[1740] freegiftreview or pay the $90
[1740] Iwantmymtv35 well it is 170 for me
[1740] freegiftreview lol
[1740] freegiftreview then lie
[1740] Iwantmymtv35 This is the only company that has ever sent me collection letters
[1740] Iwantmymtv35 I can pay the 170 though
[1740] freegiftreview well i got 3 for $90 each
[1741] Iwantmymtv35 and I would feel more comfortable doing that
[1741] freegiftreview lol
[1741] freegiftreview whatever floats your boat
[1741] freegiftreview telling you nothing they can do
[1741] Iwantmymtv35 If my parents see that, they will freak
[1741] freegiftreview send letter, the collection agency will reply to it
[1741] Iwantmymtv35 So I need to pay it so then they cannot see it
[1741] freegiftreview ahh
[1741] freegiftreview lol
[1742] Iwantmymtv35 You have no idea how scared I am
[1742] freegiftreview lol
[1742] freegiftreview how lod are ya
[1742] freegiftreview old
[1742] Iwantmymtv35 16
[1742] freegiftreview personally i would write the letter
[1743] Iwantmymtv35 But then they reply
[1743] freegiftreview state your 16, a minor, and you have never ordered anything from 1800 patches
[1743] Iwantmymtv35 But I use my dad's name
[1743] freegiftreview do your parents know you get these drugs in the mail
[1743] Iwantmymtv35 yeah
[1743] freegiftreview i would still write letter
[1744] Iwantmymtv35 I will just pay it to get it over with
[1744] Iwantmymtv35 Do any other companies send you these letters?
[1744] freegiftreview what you gonna do when the next one arrives
[1744] freegiftreview aol
[1744] Iwantmymtv35 AOL does?
[1744] freegiftreview yeps
[1744] Iwantmymtv35 Why?
[1744] Iwantmymtv35 That is stupid
[1744] Iwantmymtv35 But I never use my real address with Aol so
[1745] freegiftreview cause if you dont cancel they keep your account open for 3 more months
[1745] Iwantmymtv35 oh
[1745] freegiftreview then send bill for those 3 months
[1745] freegiftreview lol
[1745] Iwantmymtv35 Well that is great
[1745] Iwantmymtv35 Is that the only other company
[1745] freegiftreview that i know of
[1745] Iwantmymtv35 And when does the next one arrive? I only ordered two things from that place
[1745] freegiftreview video pro probably will eventually
[1746] Iwantmymtv35 You think?
[1746] Iwantmymtv35 I doubt it
[1746] freegiftreview yea they taking a bath
[1746] Iwantmymtv35 Well I am getting out of this while I can
[1746] freegiftreview lol
[1746] Iwantmymtv35 I am doing like no more freebin
[1746] freegiftreview thats why i send everything to made up addresses
[1747] Iwantmymtv35 You're Smart
[1747] Iwantmymtv35 I should have
[1748] Iwantmymtv35 Just I always use my address for Video professor
[1748] freegiftreview only thing i get sent to me is blockbuster
[1748] Iwantmymtv35 Are you sure they cannot like come after me?
[1748] freegiftreview so always have like 6 movies come a week
[1748] freegiftreview no they can threaten and thats it
[1748] Iwantmymtv35 Threaten?
[1749] freegiftreview yea send letters
[1749] Iwantmymtv35 oh
[1749] Iwantmymtv35 Do they ever stop sending?
[1749] freegiftreview not if they dont end it
[1749] freegiftreview so you only have 2 choices
[1749] freegiftreview lie or pay
[1749] freegiftreview if you pay it will end
[1749] Iwantmymtv35 I will pay for the 1800patches crap
[1749] freegiftreview if you lie 50 / 50
[1750] Iwantmymtv35 and if video starts coming then I will lie
[1750] freegiftreview they will end it or send another letter
[1750] freegiftreview lol
[1751] Iwantmymtv35 So it will not hurts my dad credit?
[1751] freegiftreview no way
[1751] freegiftreview opnly things that can go on a credit report are associated with ss#
[1753] Iwantmymtv35 Well
[1753] Iwantmymtv35 can't 1800 patches send them a copy of the receipt for the purchase?
[1753] freegiftreview yea but so what
[1753] freegiftreview doesnt prove you ordered it
[1753] Iwantmymtv35 then I lied and they can get me
[1753] freegiftreview no when you send stuff to different addresses
[1754] freegiftreview they will get those same letters
[1754] freegiftreview do you think they will pay?
[1754] freegiftreview even though they have a recipt showing john bon orders it
[1754] Iwantmymtv35 I am gonna lie about the Video pro though if I do get those
[1754] Iwantmymtv35 Why did you get the 1800 patch one if you always send stuff to different addresses?
[1755] freegiftreview old
[1755] freegiftreview from when i first started
[1755] Iwantmymtv35 oh
[1755] Iwantmymtv35 well I have ordered like 3 video professor package
[1755] Iwantmymtv35 packages
[1756] Iwantmymtv35 so I pray to god they do not start sending those out
[1756] freegiftreview ive ogtten like 30
[1756] Iwantmymtv35 at your house?
[1757] freegiftreview yea
[1757] freegiftreview when my friends do it they put my addy doen
[1757] freegiftreview lol
[1757] freegiftreview down
[1758] Iwantmymtv35 oh
[1758] freegiftreview gives me deniability
[1758] freegiftreview since all came from about 20 different ips
[1758] freegiftreview in 3 states
[1759] Iwantmymtv35 They check your ips?
[1759] freegiftreview doubt it but just in case
[1800] Iwantmymtv35 Well lets pray Video Pro doesn't send those out

DRay9911

24-11-2006 15:18:41

christ this is such an effing mess, people turning on each other left and right.

i can't wait for fgr to say, "that wasn't me typing that IM, that was a friend using my screenname. if you didn't see me typing those messages, then you can't say it was me".

since we're on the topic of talking about IM conversations between people - I want to bring up something on page 2 the "posted" conversation between FreeGiftReview and StuffForFreeHelp...

while i understand site owners discussing accounts, i don't understand why SFFH would give up all that information, especially when FGR specifically said he was doing it to get YGF banned (all in the guise of getting the 'kinks worked out')

oh yeah, i can't wait for the true connection between looter and fgr to be revealed.

-dan

zdub08

24-11-2006 15:20:51

1 down, 1 to go

Powerbook

24-11-2006 15:29:25

This thread is halarious. FGR's credibility falls short when those who frauded in the past say he taught them how. rofl.

fgr_admin

24-11-2006 17:11:36

[quote4d80c672ba="egyptianruin"][quote4d80c672ba="fgr_admin"]

So egyptianruin what TR is too high? When is a member to be banned based on TR alone? 200? 300? 400?[/quote4d80c672ba]

I never said anything about TR at all, just asking a question. Im not going to get in a debate over it. Most of my TR is from cash trades.[/quote4d80c672ba]

So is mine. I see so much being made about my 787 TR when nobody but me and the Mods can see my trade module. I probably only have about 20-30 trades where I personally joined a site. Most were friends being auctioned off, girlfriends accounts, or buying greens.

[quote4d80c672ba="schizerbone"]
Wow...this thread is about FGR...the only defense as to why his account has all those offer completions is, YGF is a frauder and the ever popular, fool-proof....."I didn't do it".[/quote4d80c672ba]

What proof was shown I frauded. Point out where in YGFs and Tmans AIM log does it even say I did those offers on YGFs sites? Point it out......

It doesnt exist. That is the exact copy of the AIM convo TMAN gave to the mods here. Why did they leave such a damming part out of the convo? Maybe because I didnt do those offers on YGFs sites and they are basing this accusation on my TR.

No proof givin cause they have none maybe!

[quote4d80c672ba="tylerc"]YGF admitted he frauded, and doesn't anymore.

He has more than proven himself as a legit site owner completely on the up and up.[/quote4d80c672ba]

This battle has been going on for 2 months now.

YGF originally claimed he only had 1 account on 123stuff. Now he says he had 2 but both are very old. Yet YGF tried to cash out in JUNE!!!!!

He claims he has special permission to redu OC sites even though email==gheyscarecrow@yahoo.comgheyscarecrow@yahoo.com=gheyscarecrow@yahoo.comgheyscarecrow@yahoo.com/email is on hold on ALL OC sites, yet the only proof he has givin is a screenshot of a publishers account.

So maybe YGF doesnt fraud offers anymore. He has moved on to fraud sites now.

Also if YGF isnt frauding sites why is he now on HOLD on prizebook for $1000!!!![/size4d80c672ba]

[quote4d80c672ba="DRay9911"]christ this is such an effing mess, people turning on each other left and right.

i can't wait for fgr to say, "that wasn't me typing that IM, that was a friend using my screenname. if you didn't see me typing those messages, then you can't say it was me".

since we're on the topic of talking about IM conversations between people - I want to bring up something on page 2 the "posted" conversation between FreeGiftReview and StuffForFreeHelp...

while i understand site owners discussing accounts, i don't understand why SFFH would give up all that information, especially when FGR specifically said he was doing it to get YGF banned (all in the guise of getting the 'kinks worked out')

oh yeah, i can't wait for the true connection between looter and fgr to be revealed.

-dan[/quote4d80c672ba]

One yes i said everything in that convo. So F_ING what! I dont say I scam, I dont say I cheat, I dont say I fraud. 90% of that convo is me telling averagejoe how to get out of a credit debt.

Second Dave from 123 didnt share any info with me. I GAVE HIM THE INFO TO CROSS CHECK. All he did was tell me that he had multiple accounts that matched the info I gave him.

Third I have no clue who looter is, if I did I would definitly buy him a beer.

[quote4d80c672ba="zdub08"]1 down, 1 to go[/quote4d80c672ba]

lmao, YGF gave this info to the mods almost 2 months ago. It showed no proof of fraud, and I admitted to the whole thing. So no ban on this old post. Powerbook conveniently forgot to post all the rest of the information. He must have a lot of accounts on YGFs sites and lots of greens. Must be scared he might lose it all if YGF gets banned.

[quote4d80c672ba="Powerbook"]This thread is halarious. FGR's credibility falls short when those who frauded in the past say he taught them how. rofl.[/quote4d80c672ba]

Lol, no I think yours just did. Funny how you went through all the trouble of finding this old post from 45 days ago, but forgot to show my replies.

Also if I showed averagejoe how to fraud then why is he banned and not me. Why is it averagejoe has about 30 threads in this section and this is my 2nd? Maybe beacuse you and your untrust worthy "CNTRL C" left out so so so much.

DIABLO

24-11-2006 17:24:59

Seriously... you all say FGR is a frauder, why don't you show any proof??? If I said "YGF is a frauder he had multiple accounts that did the same offers on GetRewardz" and don't show any proof, should he be banned?

Hell, I don't like tman, "He frauded ban him! Also ban schizerbone, DRay9911, zdub08 and everybody that replied to this topic because I said they frauded!!!!"

bruman

24-11-2006 17:25:16

In that conversation you admitted to

-Frauding offers by using a prepaid card with a limited amount of money
-Frauding the collection agency by lieing to get out of a previous fraud
-Frauding offers by inputting a fake address
-Receiving more than one Video Professor trial sent to your household

And I can guarantee you passed your 'secrets' onto your friends, who also scammed the offer companies.

You do realize that without the offer companies the freebie scene WOULD NOT EXIST. They pay out millions and millions of dollars in hopes of gaining customers. When you scam them and take advantage of them you're ruining it for EVERYONE involved.

Powerbook

24-11-2006 17:26:15

heh i hope your not talking about me, because that wasn't me in the convo. It was iwantmymtv and FGR.

EDIT read your reply too fast.

Actually I have not yet completed a YGF site to date. So I have no idea what your babelling about FGR. You have been caught face it. I thought you don't care about this anymore? I posted something evan sent me to show you do indeed fraud all the time, and I had no idea that it had been posted before, not that even matters. This could turn into a movie.

bruman

24-11-2006 17:30:09

[quote52d34724af="Powerbook"]heh i hope your not talking about me, because that wasn't me in the convo. It was iwantmymtv and FGR.[/quote52d34724af]

I was talking about FGR

Powerbook

24-11-2006 17:30:50

[quote4221de9854="bruman"][quote4221de9854="Powerbook"]heh i hope your not talking about me, because that wasn't me in the convo. It was iwantmymtv and FGR.[/quote4221de9854]

I was talking about FGR[/quote4221de9854]

yeah I edited my post. I guess everyone who has caught him doing offers about 5000 times each has been wrong. I can't believe you lied to the collection agencies rofl. I bet they would enjoy hearing that.

bruman

24-11-2006 17:33:40

[quoteeeb326b7c8="Powerbook"][quoteeeb326b7c8="bruman"][quoteeeb326b7c8="Powerbook"]heh i hope your not talking about me, because that wasn't me in the convo. It was iwantmymtv and FGR.[/quoteeeb326b7c8]

I was talking about FGR[/quoteeeb326b7c8]

yeah I edited my post.[/quoteeeb326b7c8]

Are you talking about me in the edit?

Powerbook

24-11-2006 17:34:40

[quoteccd86c615b="bruman"][quoteccd86c615b="Powerbook"][quoteccd86c615b="bruman"][quoteccd86c615b="Powerbook"]heh i hope your not talking about me, because that wasn't me in the convo. It was iwantmymtv and FGR.[/quoteccd86c615b]

I was talking about FGR[/quoteccd86c615b]

yeah I edited my post.[/quoteccd86c615b]

Are you talking about me in the edit?[/quoteccd86c615b]

Well I understood what you meant, then i decided to reply to some stuff FGR said.

zdub08

24-11-2006 17:48:27

[quote32b956a5bb="bruman"]In that conversation you admitted to

And I can guarantee you passed your 'secrets' onto your friends, who also scammed the offer companies.

You do realize that without the offer companies the freebie scene WOULD NOT EXIST. They pay out millions and millions of dollars in hopes of gaining customers. When you scam them and take advantage of them you're ruining it for EVERYONE involved.[/quote32b956a5bb]
exactly

if fgr gets out of this, I dont know what to think of FIPG

fgr_admin

24-11-2006 17:53:13

[quotef95f7e733a="bruman"]In that conversation you admitted to

You do realize that without the offer companies the freebie scene WOULD NOT EXIST. They pay out millions and millions of dollars in hopes of gaining customers. When you scam them and take advantage of them you're ruining it for EVERYONE involved.[/quotef95f7e733a]

What did you read??????

I never once say I used a prepaid with limited amount of money.

I told averagejoe how to beat it. Same as when people tell you how to get out of a speeding ticket. He asked advice I gave it. He didnt take it and spent the money. I didnt know if was FRAUD to tell someone how to beat something. I didnt tell him how to cheat a site or an offer, only a collection agency.

I never said I frauded an offer with fake address. I said my friends do. READ!!!!!!!

I said friends sent them to me. NOT ME!!! READ!!!

So bruman maybe that is why your partner took your site from you. You can't READ!!!

[quotef95f7e733a="Powerbook"]
Actually I have not yet completed a YGF site to date. So I have no idea what your babelling about FGR. You have been caught face it. I thought you don't care about this anymore? I posted something evan sent me to show you do indeed fraud all the time, and I had no idea that it had been posted before, not that even matters. This could turn into a movie.[/quotef95f7e733a]

Why didnt Evan post it himself???? Oh thats right because he got banned!!! Ask YGF who told him how compfreak and AverageJoe were cheating him. It was me, so dont say I taught them, they were scamming way before I joined here. They just like everyone else assumed I was scamming due to my TR. They were wrong and I ratted them out. ALSO if you read Evans aim with YGF he claims to have aim convos of me admitting to frauding offers and scamming sites like he did. Yet in 45 days none of those AIM convos appeared. Maybe he hasnt written them yet.

YourGiftsFree Oh
DangItsEvan I don't know
DangItsEvan But so do I
YourGiftsFree About what
DangItsEvan Not paying
YourGiftsFree oh
YourGiftsFree So did he ever admit to frauding or doing anything illegal inthe freebie world

Where is all those aim convos???? He admits I didnt use multiple isps like him and YGF.

Yet he says he has proof i fraud offers multiple times. Where is that Aim convo??? All he has is one where I tell him how to beat a collection notice, and that i got 3 from 1800patches.

Funny how people keep saying I got proof FGR frauds but they dont show any.

YGF was fishing and averagejoe played YGF along, yet nothing on the end of the hook. Oh wait averagejoe did get banned, lol.

Powerbook

24-11-2006 17:58:37

[quote195a6554f3="fgr_admin"][quote195a6554f3="bruman"]In that conversation you admitted to

You do realize that without the offer companies the freebie scene WOULD NOT EXIST. They pay out millions and millions of dollars in hopes of gaining customers. When you scam them and take advantage of them you're ruining it for EVERYONE involved.[/quote195a6554f3]

What did you read??????

I never once say I used a prepaid with limited amount of money.

I told averagejoe how to beat it. Same as when people tell you how to get out of a speeding ticket. He asked advice I gave it. He didnt take it and spent the money. I didnt know if was FRAUD to tell someone how to beat something. I didnt tell him how to cheat a site or an offer, only a collection agency.

I never said I frauded an offer with fake address. I said my friends do. READ!!!!!!!

I said friends sent them to me. NOT ME!!! READ!!!

So bruman maybe that is why your partner took your site from you. You can't READ!!!

[quote195a6554f3="Powerbook"]
Actually I have not yet completed a YGF site to date. So I have no idea what your babelling about FGR. You have been caught face it. I thought you don't care about this anymore? I posted something evan sent me to show you do indeed fraud all the time, and I had no idea that it had been posted before, not that even matters. This could turn into a movie.[/quote195a6554f3]

Why didnt Evan post it himself???? Oh thats right because he got banned!!! Ask YGF who told him how compfreak and AverageJoe were cheating him. It was me, so dont say I taught them, they were scamming way before I joined here. They just like everyone else assumed I was scamming due to my TR. They were wrong and I ratted them out. ALSO if you read Evans aim with YGF he claims to have aim convos of me admitting to frauding offers and scamming sites like he did. Yet in 45 days none of those AIM convos appeared. Maybe he hasnt written them yet.

YourGiftsFree Oh
DangItsEvan I don't know
DangItsEvan But so do I
YourGiftsFree About what
DangItsEvan Not paying
YourGiftsFree oh

Where is all those aim convos???? He admits I didnt use multiple isps like him and YGF.

Yet he says he has proof i fraud offers multiple times. Where is that Aim convo??? All he has is one where I tell him how to beat a collection notice, and that i got 3 from 1800patches.

Funny how people keep saying I got proof FGR frauds but they dont show any.

YGF was fishing and averagejoe played YGF along, yet nothing on the end of the hook. Oh wait averagejoe did get banned, lol.[/quote195a6554f3]

You think your such a smart ass. This proves you have frauded multiple times. You receiving the patches 3 times which you just admitted is fraud. So yeah, you just admitted to frauding smart ass. I hope some site owners post what offers you have done to show you have done them like 5000 times each.

zdub08

24-11-2006 18:04:06

You don't necessarily use a prepaid with a small amount of money on it (although I know no other way to get caught in that situation..?), but you do not choose to pay for or cancel your order. Instead you lie, and tell evan he should lie..

I don't know how you can deny that you lied to the collection agencies?

bruman

24-11-2006 18:14:09

Ok, FGR, quit acting like this is some real-life court situation. This is the INTERNET. Every accusation anyone has said to you you think up of some excuse and say they don't have proof. Well, like I said this is the internet. We aren't going to get cold-hard 100% proof on anyone. There are just things that are based on logic and common sense that someone can just put together. Of course you're not going to just come out and say "I used a pre-paid credit card, didn't cancel and now the collection agency is at me", if you art smart and wanted to get away with it -- you know you are doing something wrong, but you just have your guard up to make sure nothing is concrete.

Answer me this

Why else would you get three collection letters from 1800 patches - other then if they tried to charge your card but COULDN'T.

And you said

"1746] freegiftreview thats why i send everything to made up addresses
[1748] freegiftreview only thing i get sent to me is blockbuster"

You send everything to made up addresses. How do you explain that?

And once again logic and common sense would tell you that what YOUR friends do, is largely based on what you do. You are obviously the main 'freebie-guy' with your friends.. i'm sure you've spread the word around with them and told them how to make a quick buck out of these types of offers. You have a TR of 789, which is largely based on what you say your friends. You should be held accountable to what your friends do.

And you are saying that your friends, without any consent of your own, managed to send you 30 Video Professor CDs?

Obviously you told them it was allright and obviously you and your friends are not doing offers legitimately. It's real easy to just blame it ALL on your friends because we don't have any contact with them.

Daggoth

24-11-2006 18:22:38

How about the people not involved, not comment? I want to get both sides of the story and not a bunch of commentary by people.

zdub08

24-11-2006 18:33:18

[quote0527cba0fd="Daggoth"]How about the people not involved, not comment? I want to get both sides of the story and not a bunch of commentary by people.[/quote0527cba0fd]
hey, guess what? it's an internet forum

bruman

24-11-2006 18:33:33

That's not going to get anywhere. Everything that they wanted to say has already been said. Basically what I get out of this is FGR frauds offers or at the very least is a partner in fraud, which is just as bad. He thinks he knows how to get out of the situation by lies and deception, but the real truth is evident. YGF, he seems like a nice guy but he's a frauder too, doesn't matter if he does it now or in the past, he did it and he did a lot of it. Whether or not he has "changed" (or if that even matters) is up to the mods.

fgr_admin

24-11-2006 18:38:36

[quote6cb4700f53="Powerbook"]
You think your such a smart ass. This proves you have frauded multiple times. You receiving the patches 3 times which you just admitted is fraud. So yeah, you just admitted to frauding smart ass. I hope some site owners post what offers you have done to show you have done them like 5000 times each.[/quote6cb4700f53]

Yes I am a smart ass

http//1800patches.com/

Its a company not an offer so get your facts straight.

[quote6cb4700f53="zdub08"]You don't necessarily use a prepaid with a small amount of money on it (although I know no other way to get caught in that situation..?), but you do not choose to pay for or cancel your order. Instead you lie, and tell evan he should lie..

I don't know how you can deny that you lied to the collection agencies?[/quote6cb4700f53]

Hmmm maybe you should read one of the many many threads about people who get recharged even after canceling.

[quote6cb4700f53="bruman"]

Answer me this

Why else would you get three collection letters from 1800 patches - other then if they tried to charge your card but COULDN'T.
[/quote6cb4700f53]
They recharged me once and then I canceled my card. I had tried the product found it lacking and terminated my association with said companies. They recharged I filed a cc chargeback through my bank. I got collection notice. End of subject. Like ZDUB maybe you should read the threads where people get recharged regardless if they cancel or not. RED BLOSSOM was one of the most notorious, which happens to be owned by 1800 patches.

And you said

You send everything to made up addresses. How do you explain that?[/quote6cb4700f53]

Obviously I was exaggerating or else I wouldnt have gotten bill collection notices. DUHHHHH, why argue one thing when you answered it yourself above.

And once again logic and common sense would tell you that what YOUR friends do, is largely based on what you do. You are obviously the main 'freebie-guy' with your friends.. i'm sure you've spread the word around with them and told them how to make a quick buck out of these types of offers. You have a TR of 789, which is largely based on what you say your friends. You should be held accountable to what your friends do.

And you are saying that your friends, without any consent of your own, managed to send you 30 Video Professor CDs?

Obviously you told them it was allright and obviously you and your friends are not doing offers legitimately. It's real easy to just blame it ALL on your friends because we don't have any contact with them.[/quote6cb4700f53]

You have no clue what I told friends unless you have AIm convos contrary to what I say. Also what my friends do on offers/sites is out of my hands. In no way should I be accountable for them unless they go red. Now you think people should be banned for association???

zdub08

24-11-2006 18:40:44

I think we know for sure, because he admitted to that AIM convo, that he frauds his way out of paying for offers and doesn't get any offers sent to his home.

I'd like to know what the mods' decision is

DIABLO

25-11-2006 06:37:45

[quote64597d3e87="bruman"]

And you said

[b64597d3e87]"[/b64597d3e87]1746] freegiftreview thats why i send everything to made up addresses
[/quote64597d3e87]

Roffles, when you were making up that log did you accidentally hit " instead of [ ???

http//members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/roflcopter.gif[" alt=""/img64597d3e87]

[img="64597d3e87]http//members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/lollerskates.gif[" alt=""/img64597d3e87]

[img="64597d3e87]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lolsroyce.gif[" alt=""/img64597d3e87]

[img="64597d3e87]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lmaonade.gif[" alt=""/img64597d3e87]

[img="64597d3e87]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lolbus.gif[" alt=""/img64597d3e87]

[img="64597d3e87]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lollercoaster2.gif[" alt=""/img64597d3e87]

Powerbook

25-11-2006 06:57:39

[quoted4b835260a="DIABLO"][quoted4b835260a="bruman"]

And you said

[bd4b835260a]"[/bd4b835260a]1746] freegiftreview thats why i send everything to made up addresses
[/quoted4b835260a]

Roffles, when you were making up that log did you accidentally hit " instead of [ ???

http//members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/roflcopter.gif[" alt=""/imgd4b835260a]

[img="d4b835260a]http//members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/lollerskates.gif[" alt=""/imgd4b835260a]

[img="d4b835260a]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lolsroyce.gif[" alt=""/imgd4b835260a]

[img="d4b835260a]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lmaonade.gif[" alt=""/imgd4b835260a]

[img="d4b835260a]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lolbus.gif[" alt=""/imgd4b835260a]

[img="d4b835260a]http//www.rofl.name/asciiart/lollercoaster2.gif[" alt=""/imgd4b835260a][/quoted4b835260a]

I hope you are joking, if you are not you must be retarded. He did not quote it right. The logs are obviously real and even FGR admitted to the frauding so yeah...

DIABLO

25-11-2006 08:22:12

PB - Original copy was
And you said

With no end "

Powerbook

25-11-2006 08:40:51

that's exactly what those logs say. He just quoted or pasted it wrong. According to FGR they were posted before. Well at least he admitted to having collection agencies after him which is like even worse, rofl.

schizerbone

25-11-2006 10:29:08

There's no way anyone should be banned...all you have to say is my friend took over my mind and made me do it...and if you admit to fraud to someone, just say you were obviously (cause it is obvious) that you were exaggerating about sending things to someone elses house. Then you got Diablo, who doesn't even read what FGR posts...you would think if FGR didn't say it, he would say he didn't say it, but he said he was exaggerating, meaning he did say it. So you're confused (and you call yourself a site owner...pshhh)

DIABLO

25-11-2006 13:03:09

[quotec8fe95886f="schizerbone"]There's no way anyone should be banned...all you have to say is my friend took over my mind and made me do it...and if you admit to fraud to someone, just say you were obviously (cause it is obvious) that you were exaggerating about sending things to someone elses house. Then you got Diablo, who doesn't even read what FGR posts...you would think if FGR didn't say it, he would say he didn't say it, but he said he was exaggerating, meaning he did say it. So you're confused (and you call yourself a site owner...pshhh)[/quotec8fe95886f]

1. I didn't see his post

2. I'm not a site owner

Powerbook

25-11-2006 13:19:36

[quoteceb057d9a7="DIABLO"][quoteceb057d9a7="schizerbone"]There's no way anyone should be banned...all you have to say is my friend took over my mind and made me do it...and if you admit to fraud to someone, just say you were obviously (cause it is obvious) that you were exaggerating about sending things to someone elses house. Then you got Diablo, who doesn't even read what FGR posts...you would think if FGR didn't say it, he would say he didn't say it, but he said he was exaggerating, meaning he did say it. So you're confused (and you call yourself a site owner...pshhh)[/quoteceb057d9a7]

1. I didn't see his post

2. I'm not a site owner[/quoteceb057d9a7]

diablo you need to learn how to read, i'm not trying to be mean.

schizerbone

25-11-2006 14:22:07

[quote961387661c="DIABLO"][quote961387661c="schizerbone"]There's no way anyone should be banned...all you have to say is my friend took over my mind and made me do it...and if you admit to fraud to someone, just say you were obviously (cause it is obvious) that you were exaggerating about sending things to someone elses house. Then you got Diablo, who doesn't even read what FGR posts...you would think if FGR didn't say it, he would say he didn't say it, but he said he was exaggerating, meaning he did say it. So you're confused (and you call yourself a site owner...pshhh)[/quote961387661c]

1. I didn't see his post

2. I'm not a site owner[/quote961387661c]

Well, you're support. If FGR does blockbuster on getrewardz, you wouldn't be surprised at all? Just play it off like nothing happened? Silly rewardznetwork...there's a reason I would never start that site. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent...probably what FGR wants...so let's get back to him.

NitroMetal

25-11-2006 15:09:54

schizerbone, do you need anymore food-stamps you silly minority?

Who vouchs YGF gets ddos'd again? lawl
The down-time should make up for all of the scamming he has dealt out to freebie users and site owners.

Powerbook

25-11-2006 15:17:58

[quotef01ac3cc87="NitroMetal"]schizerbone, do you need anymore food-stamps you silly minority?

Who vouchs YGF gets ddos'd again? lawl
The down-time should make up for all of the scamming he has dealt out to freebie users and site owners.[/quotef01ac3cc87]

Go away fag, suck some more penis. Stop trolling.

DIABLO

25-11-2006 15:24:29

[quote4712c6b6c5="schizerbone"][quote4712c6b6c5="DIABLO"][quote4712c6b6c5="schizerbone"]There's no way anyone should be banned...all you have to say is my friend took over my mind and made me do it...and if you admit to fraud to someone, just say you were obviously (cause it is obvious) that you were exaggerating about sending things to someone elses house. Then you got Diablo, who doesn't even read what FGR posts...you would think if FGR didn't say it, he would say he didn't say it, but he said he was exaggerating, meaning he did say it. So you're confused (and you call yourself a site owner...pshhh)[/quote4712c6b6c5]

1. I didn't see his post

2. I'm not a site owner[/quote4712c6b6c5]

Well, you're support. If FGR does blockbuster on getrewardz, you wouldn't be surprised at all? Just play it off like nothing happened? Silly rewardznetwork...there's a reason I would never start that site. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent...probably what FGR wants...so let's get back to him.[/quote4712c6b6c5]

No, I would see if the IPs that did the offers matched, then called him a frauder if they did.

Powerbook

25-11-2006 15:27:07

[quote0f33e52e29="DIABLO"][quote0f33e52e29="schizerbone"][quote0f33e52e29="DIABLO"][quote0f33e52e29="schizerbone"]There's no way anyone should be banned...all you have to say is my friend took over my mind and made me do it...and if you admit to fraud to someone, just say you were obviously (cause it is obvious) that you were exaggerating about sending things to someone elses house. Then you got Diablo, who doesn't even read what FGR posts...you would think if FGR didn't say it, he would say he didn't say it, but he said he was exaggerating, meaning he did say it. So you're confused (and you call yourself a site owner...pshhh)[/quote0f33e52e29]

1. I didn't see his post

2. I'm not a site owner[/quote0f33e52e29]

Well, you're support. If FGR does blockbuster on getrewardz, you wouldn't be surprised at all? Just play it off like nothing happened? Silly rewardznetwork...there's a reason I would never start that site. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent...probably what FGR wants...so let's get back to him.[/quote0f33e52e29]

No, I would see if the IPs that did the offers matched, then called him a frauder if they did.[/quote0f33e52e29]

Do you realize how easy it is to change an IP? ROFL. I think there is enough proof already of him frauding. Like other people said earlier, this is the internet. It is not a court room, and what evidence has been presented by numerous people shows he does indeed fraud.

GiftMonsterKyle

28-11-2006 12:25:52

How has fgr yet to be banned?

The AIM convo tells all...and it shows that he has no problems lying to cover himself which is probably what he's been doing all throughout this thread.

zdub08

28-11-2006 15:48:28

mods are discussing it i think

but banning him wouldn't really do anything

schizerbone

28-11-2006 18:19:23

[quote81807a4468="zdub08"]mods are discussing it i think

but banning him wouldn't really do anything[/quote81807a4468]

Exactly...I'd like him around for a couple more years... roll