fancy1031 is a total fraud!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48071

waryan

06-11-2006 08:03:25

I had one person go red for me on yourfreevideoipods. I really wanted the 80gb ipod, so I offered a ridiculous payment on here for the last ref. I paypaled him $38 and I had an instant ref. Since waiting 3 weeks to receive my ipod, he has gone red and refuses to reply to my emails and pm's even though he has read them. Don't trust this sausage smoker. I am having to file a paypal claim at this point because he refuses to refund my payment.

Don't believe his TR.

KeithA

06-11-2006 08:37:33

He's been banned from the trade module pending an explanation.

snickers

06-11-2006 08:43:35

Am I reading that right? yourfreevideoipods 3/8? Does that mean that 5/8 of your referrals went red during approval? If so, it doesn't give me a lot of faith in the referral trading system in general. Kind makes me wonder if I've been wasting time and money on this (

waryan

06-11-2006 10:05:24

Sorry, that's not right. I haven't updated it in a month or so. I got all 8 refs and one went red, so I offered $38 to get another ref. I waited 3 weeks and yfvi said I was approved and the item was shipped. Now they are telling me that they withheld shipment due to my last ref going red (the one I paid $38 for). It's pretty brutal to wait that long and have someone screw you like that. It adds salt to the wound that the jackass who screwed you doesn't give a damn.

I'd be careful if I were you...he had a TR of 12. Good TR doesn't mean an honest person necessarily. I am only going to trade with long term members and people I can depend on from this point on.

JordanE

06-11-2006 11:01:01

Out of 41 trades on FiPG I have olny been scammed once. Trust me FiPG has a way better ratio than other sites. I first started out trading on freeipodscommunity.com (sites now dead and gone) I got scammed on 4 out of 6 trades there, including by a fucking admin. Thats not to say that there are no scammers here, its just been my experiance that trading is handled much better here than on sites like A4F and FiPC. Better moderating results in fewer scammers.

waryan

06-11-2006 11:09:31

I'll agree with that. Just don't trust this cat, fancy1031.

shaggz

06-11-2006 13:38:08

[quote3e074b2940="JordanE"]Out of 41 trades on FiPG I have olny been scammed once. Trust me FiPG has a way better ratio than other sites. I first started out trading on freeipodscommunity.com (sites now dead and gone) I got scammed on 4 out of 6 trades there, including by a fucking admin. Thats not to say that there are no scammers here, its just been my experiance that trading is handled much better here than on sites like A4F and FiPC. Better moderating results in fewer scammers.[/quote3e074b2940]

It's all in who you trade with really, and there is definitely some "luck" involved .... I hear people on A4F claim it's the best, I hear people on FIPG claim it's the best, and I hear people on ReferralSwapper claim it's the best......... You can get "scammed" anywhere ... despite the users TR...

It's sad...... but True.....

mpbollywoodking

06-11-2006 20:02:24

He/she went RED on my NintendoWii.Trainn site. I sent fancy1031 a PM, and he/she read it, but didnt' reply. I paid 30 bucks for the referral.

mpbollywoodking

07-11-2006 16:57:14

this is his/her paypal
email==godfect@yahoo.comgodfect@yahoo.com=godfect@yahoo.comgodfect@yahoo.com/email

potsey2007

07-11-2006 17:09:47

Just wanted to chime in with my experience with this user. I paid him $30 for him to do YourFreeFlatscreens for me and he came through and he made it through approval. This trade was completed on October 14 though, so this could be before he started scamming.

HotGifts4You

07-11-2006 17:42:44

this person also did a trade with me. He got me a green on yournintendowii4free. he was approved and i have already been paid. maybe i got lucky.

he got his cousin to green for me. Has anyone been able to contact him through AIM? i know he has an AIM screenname. am i allowed to post that here? it mite help in contacting him if he is ignoring PM's.

mpbollywoodking

08-11-2006 04:43:04

well he went red and is ignoring my PM's

KeithA

08-11-2006 05:33:10

He has until Friday to clear things up. Otherwise, he'll be banned and his reflinks reported.

mpbollywoodking

12-11-2006 11:15:15

not one word from this guy/gal

HotGifts4You

13-11-2006 20:47:06

wow. i got really lucky on WII TRAINN. I had fancy's cousin green for me, and pass approval. I got paid as well. Then I checked my WII TRAINN account and now his cousin is red. I also got him to do another site for my friend. it was getmanyfriends. Is there any chance of my friend getting his money back? Also, has anything been done to punish him more than simply banning him?

zr2152

13-11-2006 21:56:06

[quotef70b7cd6f3="parth82390"]wow. i got really lucky on WII TRAINN. I had fancy's cousin green for me, and pass approval. I got paid as well. Then I checked my WII TRAINN account and now his cousin is red. I also got him to do another site for my friend. it was getmanyfriends. Is there any chance of my friend getting his money back? Also, has anything been done to punish him more than simply banning him?[/quotef70b7cd6f3]

so you got lucky on WII twice? I think you made a typo there bud.

Anyways, the best that you can do is to open a paypal complaint against him/her whatever. If paypal decides in your favor, then you have a chance at getting your money back, but not 100%.

Thats punishment enough. I got a refund after 2 months from someone from A4F who never greened. I just got it today, 3 months for a refund (but i didnt open a complaint till a month ago). Sometimes you get your money back, sometimes you dont.

zr2152

13-11-2006 21:56:24

[quotef4939cf43f="parth82390"]wow. i got really lucky on WII TRAINN. I had fancy's cousin green for me, and pass approval. I got paid as well. Then I checked my WII TRAINN account and now his cousin is red. I also got him to do another site for my friend. it was getmanyfriends. Is there any chance of my friend getting his money back? Also, has anything been done to punish him more than simply banning him?[/quotef4939cf43f]

so you got lucky on WII twice? I think you made a typo there bud.

Anyways, the best that you can do is to open a paypal complaint against him/her whatever. If paypal decides in your favor, then you have a chance at getting your money back, but not 100%.

Thats punishment enough. I got a refund after 2 months from someone from A4F who never greened. I just got it today, 3 months for a refund (but i didnt open a complaint till a month ago). Sometimes you get your money back, sometimes you dont.

mpbollywoodking

14-11-2006 15:52:51

has fancy1031 come on the boards at all????????????

he still haven't read my PM nor my emails. Stole my 30 bucks

mpbollywoodking

15-11-2006 20:55:36

is anything happening with this dude????????? Because he isn't banned and there is no response from any mods

What's up?

KeithA

19-11-2006 15:13:20

He's been banned.