Who is MuDv4Ne on AIM? *Someone impersonated me*

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46880

TFOAF

09-10-2006 13:47:24

Jams44 told me someone impersonated me on AIM. He sent me the log. Here it is.

[quote98a79efe4b]MuDv4ne hey i got a question for you
MuDv4Ne wats this about
Waterflodys25 who is this?
MuDv4Ne look
MuDv4Ne im very pissed
Waterflodys25 idont know who you are
MuDv4Ne [b98a79efe4b]tfoaf [/b98a79efe4b]
Waterflodys25 message me
Waterflodys25 please
Waterflodys25 on FiPG
MuDv4Ne i have to show u somthing
Waterflodys25 oplook at it if u message me
MuDv4Ne shit
MuDv4Ne hold on
Waterflodys25 kk
Waterflodys25 sorry
Waterflodys25 worrie about hackers [/quote98a79efe4b]

damac

09-10-2006 13:54:19

i never do aim trades, damn i cannot believe how pitiful these return scammers are.

Jams44

09-10-2006 13:54:28

I believe it was the faggot formerly known as Tipareth! or Eric Leech of Chicago, Illinois. Feel free to call him and tell how much of a dick he is! )

YourGiftsFree

09-10-2006 15:16:24

Tiphareth! never learns.

theysayjump

09-10-2006 23:04:04

Not registered to anyone on here I'm afraid. (

TFOAF

10-10-2006 12:45:07

Damn. Wish there was a way to find out.

snickers

10-10-2006 14:02:14

Googled MuDv4Ne, got two hits, both showing this as an AIM name.

First one a guy lists his buddy list names, so I'm sure buddying up to a couple dozen off that list will result in someone knowing how to get in touch with him.

Second one shows his name, a site that I don't believe is his, but he's probably a member of, his email address, age, hobbies, and occupation (which he lists as "haxxor", so I'm sure it's the same guy)

snickers

10-10-2006 14:13:21

Checked that site he had listed, he's a member, listed as AnTiViRuS. Same email address, same lame answers to profile questions, but (and I'm posting this so everyone doesn't go register at that site like i did just to search his profile) it lists his birthdate, 12 March 1987 (19 years old), and a different AIM name, GodlessCrude (which shows up on that same list of buddy list names, incidentally).

snickers

10-10-2006 14:14:32

And searching that AIM name in google led me to this page, which is a cached version

Cached google result[=http//72.14.209.104/search?q=cacheo1q6G91SD90Jfr.xfire.com/xf/modules.php%3Fname%3DXFire%26file%3Dprofile%26uname%3Dsodomist+GodlessCrude&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3]Cached google result

Name there is listed as "Tiphareth", so yeah, it's him.

snickers

10-10-2006 14:32:33

Also found this ... there was a scammer in the past month on TalkGold named Tiphareth, appears to be the same guy (although Tiphareth has some meaning in the Kabballah belief, so it's not a guarantee). His MSN Messenger listed there is email==CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com=CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com/email.

TFOAF

10-10-2006 14:48:35

Thanks for that information. Now we know for sure that it's Tiphareth!. D

What's with the four posts? P

Mods/Admins...is there anything I can do about this, for this impersonation...and why would he impersonate me...I've never been in contact with him...or done any trades with him.

snickers

10-10-2006 14:51:27

Four posts because I found something new and posted it, I wasn't trying to do "research" and compile it. He probably impersonated you because you have trust within the community, not because he doesn't like you.

Jams44

10-10-2006 15:32:49

[quotec324e7aad3="snickers"]Also found this ... there was a scammer in the past month on TalkGold named Tiphareth, appears to be the same guy (although Tiphareth has some meaning in the Kabballah belief, so it's not a guarantee). His MSN Messenger listed there is email==CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com=CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com/email.[/quotec324e7aad3]

His current AIM is Ct Tipareth so ya its him! Thanks for the info!

mpbollywoodking

18-10-2006 15:18:40

i'm trading with MotherNordic, he told me to send the paypal to email==CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com=CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com/email, so........what does that mean????

AstonisheD

18-10-2006 15:33:42

[quoteee3dc72d18="mpbollywoodking"]i'm trading with MotherNordic, he told me to send the paypal to email==CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com=CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com/email, so........what does that mean????[/quoteee3dc72d18]

wow. mothernordic is tiphareth O_O

TryinToGetPaid

18-10-2006 15:38:29

I laugh at that.

MotherNordic

18-10-2006 16:11:06

[quote1117d61b44="mpbollywoodking"]i'm trading with MotherNordic, he told me to send the paypal to email==CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com=CtErick@hotmail.comCtErick@hotmail.com/email, so........what does that mean????[/quote1117d61b44]

Huh?

My original Paypal e-mail is email==MotherNordic@hotmail.comMotherNordic@hotmail.com=MotherNordic@hotmail.comMotherNordic@hotmail.com/email, I owe CtErick a payment for a green he got for me on a site. You can ask people I've traded with, they've always sent payments to email==mothernordic@hotmail.commothernordic@hotmail.com=mothernordic@hotmail.commothernordic@hotmail.com/email
Whats the big deal? You can have mods check me out, I am not this user!

Also, thanks for all the commosion..today is my birthday.

mpbollywoodking

18-10-2006 16:12:38

ok, after it's checked out, i will send the payment. You have to understand, i have to be cautious. Plus, i would be warned about CtErick because it looks like the green he got you will go red soon (if you and him aren't the same person)

MotherNordic

18-10-2006 16:17:58

[quote95a0da4290="mpbollywoodking"]ok, after it's checked out, i will send the payment. You have to understand, i have to be cautious. Plus, i would be warned about CtErick because it looks like the green he got you will go red soon (if you and him aren't the same person)[/quote95a0da4290]

Actually, he already passed approval and I recieved my gift. Once a mod cleans this up please send the payment. Sigh just becuase I wanted to save a few bucks rather than hassle with Paypal fees I get a bunch of silly assumptions.

gruffer

18-10-2006 16:31:18

[quotebb56cd3fdc="MotherNordic"][quotebb56cd3fdc="mpbollywoodking"]ok, after it's checked out, i will send the payment. You have to understand, i have to be cautious. Plus, i would be warned about CtErick because it looks like the green he got you will go red soon (if you and him aren't the same person)[/quotebb56cd3fdc]

Actually, he already passed approval and I recieved my gift. Once a mod cleans this up please send the payment. Sigh just becuase I wanted to save a few bucks rather than hassle with Paypal fees I get a bunch of silly assumptions.[/quotebb56cd3fdc]They aren't silly...and if you already got your $$$...screw the scammer.

kidd2108

18-10-2006 16:46:37

why not just verify your paypal account?

MotherNordic

18-10-2006 17:13:14

My Paypal account is Verified (mothernordic@hotmail.com) you can ask stagim and everyone else I traded with, I only requested mpbollywoodking pay CtErick so I could clear that trade with him rather than transfering it to my account then to his avoiding paypal fees.

theysayjump

18-10-2006 22:18:14

Your TR has been dropped and your rank and title have been changed until you pass approval for mpbollywoodking.

You can bitch and moan and pee your pants if you like, but it won't be restored until you pass approval for him.

Also, when did this trade with CtErick happen, because he was banned before you joined. He's either another member on here, he's trading on A4F and so are you, you traded over AIM (which would be kinda strange since you don't have your AIM listed, meaning you'd have to contact him and why would you contact a banned member about a trade?) or it means that you are he.

Excel

18-10-2006 22:39:02

Shit... I payed MotherNordic for a trade...

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 02:26:59

theysayjump, when I pass approval I would like an apology from you. This is quite annoying, how can you label me as a scammer when I infact have not scammed anyone?

It's ok we will just let this whole thing brush over once i'm through
approval stage.

Commander

19-10-2006 07:03:58

Why is she banned now, and she had the freaking cheek to call me a scammer in my macs thread. LOL.

Damn slag lol.

snickers

19-10-2006 07:11:19

[quote5cf3607872="MotherNordic"]My Paypal account is Verified (mothernordic@hotmail.com) you can ask stagim and everyone else I traded with, I only requested mpbollywoodking pay CtErick so I could clear that trade with him rather than transfering it to my account then to his avoiding paypal fees.[/quote5cf3607872]

I'm not about throwing around any accusations, but I have to agree with others that it isn't a silly accusation. It seems pretty reasonable to me to be wary of someone who signs up after a known scammer has been banned, and then requests to have payments sent to the known scammer's email address, despite what appears to be a good explanation. But after looking at this thread
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=495453&highlight=#495448
I thought you were contradicting yourself. I checked Paypal, and it looks like you ARE verified now, but weren't 10 days ago ... in fact, the paypal account email==MotherNordic@hotmail.comMotherNordic@hotmail.com=MotherNordic@hotmail.comMotherNordic@hotmail.com/email was created only 10 days ago, and "This recipient is currently unable to receive money". And, according to your first post here, you've been out of the freebie scene for a while. Seems a bit suspicious to me that someone who was previously in the freebie scene would not already have a Paypal email address (possible, of course, but on top of everything else, it seems odd).

PS I edited my previous post with a really long URL to make it fit on the page because I hate side-scrolling, and I'm assuming everyone else does, too.

TryinToGetPaid

19-10-2006 07:40:34

Nice find snickers.

mpbollywoodking

19-10-2006 07:49:30

I noticed that about his email as well. I tried to send one cent, and it says I can't because the email isnt' recieving money.

snickers

19-10-2006 09:23:59

I was thinking about "MotherNordic" not matching the naming style frequently used ... MuDv4Ne, AnTiViRuS, email==bRoK3D@hotmail.combRoK3D@hotmail.com=bRoK3D@hotmail.combRoK3D@hotmail.com/email (another email address I found before that was a dead-end). I remembered seeing something in one of the profiles I found before that I thought might lead somewhere. The signature used by Tiphareth/Antivirus/Mudv4ne on Netnuke.us says "Dedicated to one of the best Norwegian Black Metalist who is serving time in Norwegian prison for the killing of Euronymous of Mayhem. This is to Varg Kvisling Larsson Vikernes. THE BLOODY RISE OF SATANIC BLACK METAL!"

Sounds to me like someone who has an interest of some sort in Nordic things and Black Metal music.

Did another search on just "CtErick" and found a MySpace page, http//www.myspace.com/cterick, for a user named Wotan. Coincidentally, it's for a Pisces (which is what the previously found birthday is) that's about the right age (could have lied one place or the other) that has almost exclusively Black Metal bands as friends. Probably the same person, listed as living in Chicago, IL

Also found an eBay user named CtErick who is in IL and uses the email= address email=cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com address email=cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com/email http//myworld.ebay.com/cterick/

And he has a netspend account (not sure if that will help anyone), and based on his gas purchases, I'd guess he lives in Stickney, IL (southside of Chicago) http//i2.tinypic.com/sb30ye.jpg

And his A4F account ("Count") uses the AIM name Count Sodom. He also posted there that he has an account using the name Gorgoroth, a Norwegian Black Metal band (back to the Nordic connection) on OC4F.

He frequently signs "Eric" on forums, so I assume that's his name.

That's about all I could find.

DIABLO

19-10-2006 09:31:07

email==cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com=cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com/email

Mother Jacqueline Leech

5800 S Archer st
Chicago, IL 60638

Eric Leech is HIS name

IP EDITED FOR SECURITY REASONS

snickers

19-10-2006 09:32:52

Man did I waste time ) Where did you find that?

YourGiftsFree

19-10-2006 09:34:12

Great find.

DIABLO

19-10-2006 09:35:35

FBI citizens database o

YourGiftsFree

19-10-2006 09:38:13

[quote782192ac3e="DIABLO"]cterick@hotmail.com

Mother Jacqueline Leech

5800 S Archer st
Chicago, IL 60638

Eric Leech is HIS name

IP 24.12.18.146[/quote782192ac3e]

Confirmed. This is the guy who ddosed my site.

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 09:40:42

Ok, so what i'm wondering is..how does any of this prove I am this cterick guy? It doesn't.

I'm him becuase i'm a 32 year old mother who happens to be norse? No.

I can't wait until I pass approval so I can rub it in all of your faces

TryinToGetPaid

19-10-2006 09:47:03

LoL. I am a 42 year old dad who happens to be Swedish.....

snickers

19-10-2006 09:48:43

MotherNordic, I'm reserving judgment, but wouldn't you be skeptical, if you were on the other side of the fence?

Diablo, seriously...is this from his sign-up at RN?

DIABLO

19-10-2006 10:08:20

[quotead78567e4d="snickers"]Diablo, seriously...is this from his sign-up at RN?[/quotead78567e4d]

I don't think he's signed up at RN, my dad works for the FBI so I checked his info on the database. I got his name to check him out from somebody else, who will identify himself if he wishes.

snickers

19-10-2006 11:25:04

[quote9d9c4fc42d="DIABLO"][quote9d9c4fc42d="snickers"]Diablo, seriously...is this from his sign-up at RN?[/quote9d9c4fc42d]

I don't think he's signed up at RN, my dad works for the FBI so I checked his info on the database. I got his name to check him out from somebody else, who will identify himself if he wishes.[/quote9d9c4fc42d]

Isn't that kinda sorta a federal offense?

dmorris68

19-10-2006 11:29:02

[quote53a14c8880="MotherNordic"]Ok, so what i'm wondering is..how does any of this prove I am this cterick guy? It doesn't.

I can't wait until I pass approval so I can rub it in all of your faces[/quote53a14c8880]
FWIW I don't think you're Tiphareth. At least not based upon the information I have available to me at the moment.

However all of us mods/admins work independently and are often contacted by people who may have other information. So what I'm saying is, based on what I have access too, I don't see you being Tiphareth. TSJ however might have other information I don't have, and he isn't available to discuss it right now. Just hang tight and realize that our job is to look out for the good of the community, not engage in random witch hunts. If you are innocent you will certainly be exhonerated publicly.

In the meantime I will urge the rest of you to refrain from making unfounded accusations against MotherNordic until such time as the evidence (if there is any) can be evaluated. Nobody likes to be wrongly accused.

I would just like to add that it is very difficult to cover up one's personality, quirks, etc., that's why formerly banned members are almost always recognized and caught eventually (anyone remember duh?). From what I can see, MotherNordic and Tiph are quite different in their posting habits. Their IP's also do not raise suspicion at this time as being from the same person.

theysayjump

19-10-2006 12:02:16

[quote85bc083581="MotherNordic"]theysayjump, when I pass approval I would like an apology from you. This is quite annoying, how can you label me as a scammer when I infact have not scammed anyone?

It's ok we will just let this whole thing brush over once i'm through
approval stage.[/quote85bc083581]

I'd like you to answer the question you've doged.

How did your trade with CtErick come about, when he was banned before you joined, you don't have your AIM name listed meaning you'd have to contact hmi. If that's the case, why did you contact a banned member about trading? If that's not the case, did the trade take place on FiPG? If so, who is the member who asked you to send payment to CtErick?

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 12:23:54

To be honest, i've known CtErick from all the way back during CashCrate days when I was new to the whole GPT thing. We have done some trading together for referalls and such over the past year and a few days back I messaged him and asked if he could get some points for me on Giftmonkey..which he did and passed approval. Not once has it ever crossed my mind that he was a scammer and I only knew him as his "CtErick" alias. He's never failed a trade with me on his end and has been realiable for every trade we have set up.

Now, every trade I have done here on these forums have been successfull and I have never once went "red" and i'm sure if you messaged everyone I have traded with they will vouch along with they have always sent payments to email==mothernordic@hotmail.commothernordic@hotmail.com=mothernordic@hotmail.commothernordic@hotmail.com/email(Verified).

So i'm quite sure if I was this CtErick fellow I would not have passed the approval stage on numerous sites I have done for the 8 trades I have completed so far on this site considering this "CtErick" is known as this mass frauder who has done every mainstream site ever released thus if I was him I would be on hold on these sites for multiple accounts.

oh and theysayjump thanks for telling me to piss my pants on my birthday.

Commander

19-10-2006 12:38:41

[quotecd3d794758="dmorris68"][quotecd3d794758="MotherNordic"]Ok, so what i'm wondering is..how does any of this prove I am this cterick guy? It doesn't.

I can't wait until I pass approval so I can rub it in all of your faces[/quotecd3d794758]
FWIW I don't think you're Tiphareth. At least not based upon the information I have available to me at the moment.

However all of us mods/admins work independently and are often contacted by people who may have other information. So what I'm saying is, based on what I have access too, I don't see you being Tiphareth. TSJ however might have other information I don't have, and he isn't available to discuss it right now. Just hang tight and realize that our job is to look out for the good of the community, not engage in random witch hunts. If you are innocent you will certainly be exhonerated publicly.

In the meantime I will urge the rest of you to refrain from making unfounded accusations against MotherNordic until such time as the evidence (if there is any) can be evaluated. Nobody likes to be wrongly accused.

I would just like to add that it is very difficult to cover up one's personality, quirks, etc., that's why formerly banned members are almost always recognized and caught eventually (anyone remember duh?). From what I can see, MotherNordic and Tiph are quite different in their posting habits. Their IP's also do not raise suspicion at this time as being from the same person.[/quotecd3d794758]

You tell us to stop making unfounded accusations, yet she has the scammer label attached to her.

Restricting her trade limits is one thing, but giving her a scammer label isn't needed, especially as it's not proven....

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 12:43:08

Oh well, I would accept it for the time being but that avatar was uncalled for.

snickers

19-10-2006 12:44:06

I bet being an admin here is like being President. If you respond too quickly to a potential threat, and it turns out to be unfounded, you're panicking people for no reason. If you wait to respond to a possible threat because it my not be real, and it turns out to be real, you failed to protect everyone from the danger...

theysayjump

19-10-2006 12:52:11

My good friend JKirk over at A4F had this to say about the information I gave him

[quotec43fb837d4="JKirk"]Here's what I came up with the information you requested

~TSJ EDIT~[ic43fb837d4][bc43fb837d4]Note that these are IP's I gave him to check on A4F for that Tiphareth! and Mothernordic have used on here.[/bc43fb837d4][/ic43fb837d4]~TSJ EDIT~

xx.xxx.x.xx None
xx.xx.x.xx None
[bc43fb837d4]xx.xx.xx.xxx Count (Banned), ~Tiphareth (Banned), Gorgoroth (Banned) and they use the Ctreck email and the mothernordic email you have listed above.[/colorc43fb837d4][/bc43fb837d4]

I checked all the AIM SN's and the emails and nothing came up other than Count and ~Tiphareth. Gorgoroth came up as registering under the last IP I have listed but I can't find his profile for some reason so I'm going to go look through the ban requests. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the info T,
-JKirk[/quotec43fb837d4]

So, now what's your excuse?

dmorris68

19-10-2006 12:52:25

[quotec3255def94="Commander"]You tell us to stop making unfounded accusations, yet she has the scammer label attached to her.

Restricting her trade limits is one thing, but giving her a scammer label isn't needed, especially as it's not proven....[/quotec3255def94]
I didn't give her the scammer label, TSJ did. I trust TSJ felt he had reason to do so, and as admins here we don't overrule each other -- particularly not in public. TSJ and I have discussed this and he is pursuing his investigation on his own. I know TSJ well enough to know that if he is satisfied as to MN's credibility, he will reset her title/avatar. If he's right and I'm wrong, then there's a first time for everything. P ;) Seriously, though, if he's right then we've outed another scammer. Better to be safe than sorry.

I was just going on record as saying the jury was still out, and for people to put away their torches and pitchforks for now. We admins however are not "people." We are gods among men, and you folks would do well to remember that. ;)

[quotec3255def94="snickers"]I bet being an admin here is like being President. If you respond too quickly to a potential threat, and it turns out to be unfounded, you're panicking people for no reason. If you wait to respond to a possible threat because it my not be real, and it turns out to be real, you failed to protect everyone from the danger...[/quotec3255def94]
While I don't [ic3255def94]quite[/ic3255def94] hold myself in the same regard as POTUS, being a forum admin is a similarly thankless job, yes. Thanks for noticing. ;)

[bc3255def94]Edit[/bc3255def94] And it looks like TSJ has some interesting info from A4F. MotherNordic, can you explain? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but it isn't looking like that can hold out much longer. Lots of incriminating coincidences, dontcha think... ?

snickers

19-10-2006 13:00:53

I was kind of on the side of "probably not the same person" myself, despite all the coincidences. But I don't think two people using the same IP can really be called a coincidence...

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 13:02:45

I have no idea how that can even be possible. What date was this when CtErick supposdly signed up with A4F with my e-mail? I only created this Paypal account not even two weeks ago. I don't understand how cterick would be able to sign up with my e-mail address. Please have JKirk re-check this, and are you also suggesting our IP's match? They can't match unless your being a crooked admin.

I can assure I am not this fellow, I plan on passing approval for every site I greened on with the trades I initiated with the fellow members of this community. Please give me the benifet of the doubt and just sit tight when you see I pass approval for mpbollywoodking.

theysayjump

19-10-2006 13:07:10

Incase it's difficult to follow, I gave JKirk all of the IPs', e-mails, AIM's and usernames that both MotherNordic and Tiphareth! have used on FiPG.

The last IP that's listed (in bold and red) is the only IP that Tiphareth! ever used on FiPG. On A4F, the same IP was used by the usernames Tiphareth!, Count and Gorgoroth, who used the e-mails either, email==CtErick@Hotmail.comCtErick@Hotmail.com=CtErick@Hotmail.comCtErick@Hotmail.com/email, or email==MotherNordic@Hotmail.comMotherNordic@Hotmail.com=MotherNordic@Hotmail.comMotherNordic@Hotmail.com/email.

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 13:09:47

Okay, thanks for clearing up that our IP address does not match. Now can you tell me what date and username CtErick used that matches my e-mail when he signed up with my "mothernordic@hotmail.com" e-mail address on A4F?

I only created this Paypal Address a few days before two weeks so, I would not understand how it would be remotely possible for him to create a username on A4F unless it was within that two-week time span.

theysayjump

19-10-2006 13:16:44

[quote6f60a0b093="MotherNordic"]Okay, thanks for clearing up that our IP address does not match. Now can you tell me what date and username CtErick used that matches my e-mail when he signed up with my "mothernordic@hotmail.com" e-mail address on A4F?

I only created this Paypal Address a few days before two weeks so, I would not understand how it would be remotely possible for him to create a username on A4F unless it was within that two-week time span.[/quote6f60a0b093]

You keep mentioning that you only created your Paypal account two weeks ago. Whilst this is true, it seems as if you're trying to make us think that you also only created that e-mail address two weeks ago also.

The fact of the matter is that the chances of Tiphareth! finding your e-mail somehow and using that to sign up at A4F with are remote. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that you are Tiphareth!.

To be honest, there's not a thing that you can do now to convince me that you're not Tiphareth!.

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 13:21:54

[quote42e322e9ab="theysayjump"][quote42e322e9ab="MotherNordic"]Okay, thanks for clearing up that our IP address does not match. Now can you tell me what date and username CtErick used that matches my e-mail when he signed up with my "mothernordic@hotmail.com" e-mail address on A4F?

I only created this Paypal Address a few days before two weeks so, I would not understand how it would be remotely possible for him to create a username on A4F unless it was within that two-week time span.[/quote42e322e9ab]

You keep mentioning that you only created your Paypal account two weeks ago. Whilst this is true, it seems as if you're trying to make us think that you also only created that e-mail address two weeks ago also.

The fact of the matter is that the chances of Tiphareth! finding your e-mail somehow and using that to sign up at A4F with are remote. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that you are Tiphareth!.

To be honest, there's not a thing that you can do now to convince me that you're not Tiphareth!.[/quote42e322e9ab]

Once again, if you would have read my previous posts you would indeed know I've known the cterick fellow for almost a year, on and off..how could you say him finding my e-mail address is remote when I talk to him on a weekly basis?

So your saying, based on the little piece of "supposed evidence" which i'm not quite sure if that is eveidence or not- I'm "Tiphareth!" regardless? Just becuase the ass used my e-mail when he signed up on A4F? Don't you think if I was this cterick guy I would be smarter than that? i'm quite sure he is not stupid consdering he is this big scammer everyone is talking about..why would I make a blatant mistake like that if I was him?

Even though,
1) Our ip's do not match
2) I've never went red on anyones site here

I still do not understand why he would use my e-mail regardless when signing up on those A4F forums..it doesn't make sense at all. Unless of course your pushing my buttons

theysayjump

19-10-2006 13:32:12

[quote477bc9dd51="MotherNordic"][quote477bc9dd51="theysayjump"][quote477bc9dd51="MotherNordic"]Okay, thanks for clearing up that our IP address does not match. Now can you tell me what date and username CtErick used that matches my e-mail when he signed up with my "mothernordic@hotmail.com" e-mail address on A4F?

I only created this Paypal Address a few days before two weeks so, I would not understand how it would be remotely possible for him to create a username on A4F unless it was within that two-week time span.[/quote477bc9dd51]

To be honest, there's not a thing that you can do now to convince me that you're not Tiphareth!.[/quote477bc9dd51]

Once again, if you would have read my previous posts you would indeed know I've known the cterick fellow for almost a year, on and off..how could you say him finding my e-mail address is remote when I talk to him on a weekly basis?

So your saying, based on the little piece of "supposed evidence" which i'm not quite sure if that is eveidence or not- I'm "Tiphareth!" regardless? Just becuase the ass used my e-mail when he signed up? Don't you think if I was this cterick guy I would be smarter than that? i'm quite sure he is not stupid consdering he is this big scammer everyone is talking about..why would I make a blatant mistake like that if I was him?

Even though,
1) Our ip's do not match
2) I've never went red on anyones site here[/quote477bc9dd51]

"This fellow"?, "This cterick guy"?. I thought you claim to cpeak to him on a daily basis, yet you talk about him like most previously banned members who are back on different name do, which is as if you don't know them at all.

No, your IP's don't match, but the your second point is irrelevant. I'm not going to spell out how to fraud, but if you have half a brain, you can figure out how to make your offers not go red.

So, why would he use your e-mail to signup with, when could easily have made a new e-mail address?

It's a bit too coincidental to me that;

1.) He has an interest in The Nords and Nordic music, and you happen to have the name Nordic in your username
2.) You asked to have money sent to his e-mail address
3.) He used your e-mail to sign up at a forum with.

Commander

19-10-2006 13:32:33

If tiphareth signed up with mothernordic@hotmail that means he also has access to it too to verify the address..... Meaning that you would be him, or you are so close that you let him share your "newly" create email address...

I know countsodom was tiphareth a scamming piece of shit. Gimme a lot of problems a while back.

unknown uchiha

19-10-2006 13:38:52

Tiphareth! has been scamming HYIP forums as well, this was a recent thread
http//www.talkgold.com/forum/r124253-.html

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 13:53:26

[quote0f889ed677]theysayjump

"This fellow"?, "This cterick guy"?. I thought you claim to cpeak to him on a daily basis, yet you talk about him like most previously banned members who are back on different name do, which is as if you don't know them at all.

No, your IP's don't match, but the your second point is irrelevant. I'm not going to spell out how to fraud, but if you have half a brain, you can figure out how to make your offers not go red.

So, why would he use your e-mail to signup with, when could easily have made a new e-mail address?

1.) He has an interest in The Nords and Nordic music, and you happen to have the name Nordic in your username
3.) He used your e-mail to sign up at a forum with.[/quote0f889ed677]

I thought you claim to cpeak to him on a daily basis

I said I talk to him on a weekly basis, not daily.

Do you have any idea how many Norse people there are in the world? If any point is irrevalant, that one is.

How many times do I have to explain this? Every trade that I was in payment was always sent to mothernordic, only ONE time I requested it to be sent to his and that was becuase I owed him cash for some points he got me.

Lastly, can you honestly think for a second? If I was him do you think I would waste all of this time defending myself for nothing? If I was cterick i'm sure I wouldn't give a rats ass about you banning me considering if I was him all of my previous names have been banned and it wouldn't matter. I mean, if I was him I sure as hell wouldn't care to be banned becuase I already completed 8 trades accumalating $230. I don't want to be falsly banned for someone I am not.

When I say i'm not CtErick, I tell the truth.

TFOAF

19-10-2006 13:55:21

I think I believe MotherNordic for some odd reason.

Commander

19-10-2006 13:57:08

Same here, but I would like to know how her email was used for tiphareth on a4f. Thats my only doubt. For him to get access there you MUST verify your email...

theysayjump

19-10-2006 14:03:47

As Goebbels famously said (loosely interpreted) If you tell a lie often enough it becomes accepted as truth.

snickers

19-10-2006 14:06:41

TSJ, can you find out from JKirk which of the three accounts have that email address? The Gorgoroth account doesn't seem to exist, and I'm wondering if maybe that is because it was never verified (which could be because the person who signed up couldn't access the email to verify it).

Commander

19-10-2006 14:06:55

Haha I like that ^^

Killer722

19-10-2006 14:34:07

Whoa, for some reason I knew this was Tiphereth. I had a feeling when he kept putting down points for rewards about cancelling his gift card.

TryinToGetPaid

19-10-2006 14:43:19

I for one, smell foul play.

theysayjump

19-10-2006 15:34:11

[quote60e47be8ef="MotherNordic"][quote60e47be8ef]theysayjump

3.) He used your e-mail to sign up at a forum with.[/quote60e47be8ef]

I thought you claim to cpeak to him on a daily basis

I said I talk to him on a weekly basis, not daily.

Do you have any idea how many Norse people there are in the world? If any point is irrevalant, that one is.

How many times do I have to explain this? Every trade that I was in payment was always sent to mothernordic, only ONE time I requested it to be sent to his and that was becuase I owed him cash for some points he got me.

Lastly, can you honestly think for a second? If I was him do you think I would waste all of this time defending myself for nothing? If I was cterick i'm sure I wouldn't give a rats ass about you banning me considering if I was him all of my previous names have been banned and it wouldn't matter. I mean, if I was him I sure as hell wouldn't care to be banned becuase I already completed 8 trades accumalating $230. I don't want to be falsly banned for someone I am not.

When I say i'm not CtErick, I tell the truth.[/quote60e47be8ef]

You may not realise it, but if I had $1 for every time we hear someone claim to not be a scammer or to not be someone we accuse them of being and saying "Why would I be here defending myself if I was this person/scammer?", we'd be thousandaires.

I believe you will pass approval also, because I believe you're using methods to avoid detection. It still won't quell my doubt.

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 15:41:27

So if you believe I'm going to pass approval why do you label me as a scammer? I mean, if i'm completing my end of the trade how am I a scaming people?

I would appreciate it if you would restore my status then and change my title, theysayjump.

This is just like the Salem Witch trials, your labeling me as a scammer due to assumption and little to no evidence. So what i'm wondering is what is going to happen? You said once I pass approval for someone you would restore my title and whatnot but, you still seem to be unsatisfied?

theysayjump

19-10-2006 15:45:31

I said that before the new evidence came to light.

If you are a previously banned member who had his own TR, and you're trading saying you can do all sites, even though your greens may pass approval, you'd still be commiting fraud as you can only do each site and offer once, unless otherwise stated.

Those are the grounds I'd be banning you on.

I don't feel comfortable with you being here and trading here, however, I'm going to leave this up to the Mods/Admins to see what they think.

Commander

19-10-2006 16:00:21

But what is the new evidence, just that the same e-mails were used? Thats it?

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 16:12:08

Yes, the same e-mail that was used for an account on A4F that was never activated i'm assuming as snickers pointed out.

Commander

19-10-2006 16:18:49

But how did he know your email address that you say you created only 10 days ago??

TryinToGetPaid

19-10-2006 17:28:04

That is the big question.

Also, did you ever send a picture to Erick?

dmorris68

19-10-2006 18:56:39

I'm also still inclined to believe MotherNordic is not Tiphareth. However given the apparent association between the two, and my respect for TSJ, his decision will stand as far as I'm concerned -- I won't go against him, and I doubt the other mods/admins will either unless other information comes to light.

MotherNordic, if you truly are not Tiph, please understand our position. We deal with scammers on virtually a daily basis here, and they say and do everything in the book to throw us off and convince us otherwise. There is no witch-hunt here, as I said we're merely trying to protect this community. I apologize if you're being wrongly accused, it sucks. But unfortunately your association with Tiphareth, no matter how inconsequential you claim it to be, gives us reasons to doubt at the moment. As I said, if new information exhonorates you to our satisfaction, then we'll say so.

OTOH, if new information continues to solidify the suspicioun that you both are one and the same, to the point where we are convinced beyond a doubt, then you'll be banned quicker than poop through a goose, and reported as a frauder to every freebie site we know you've signed up with.

MotherNordic

19-10-2006 21:20:37

I don't care anymore to be honest..

I would just like if I could stay and still browse the forums and post once and awhile.. I could care-less about trading..just perhaps move the "Scammer" label and leave "Don't trade with me"

Thanks.

FreeEnterprize Joe

19-10-2006 21:50:51

LoL... Last time I accused Tiphareth of being a previously banned user, he denied it to no avail saying "i'm not that guy" just like you are doing MotherNordic. I'm on the side of TSJ with this one.....

TryinToGetPaid

19-10-2006 21:54:56

Also, to me he denied his name was even Erick and says when he signed up to YGF and Rewardz, he used fake information.

Killer722

20-10-2006 06:16:52

[quote2fcae0567e="MotherNordic"]This is one of the most honest networks ever. The represenative saw the "Scammer" title on my profile and still paid me regardless which shows this network is very honourus and holds their word.

Don't worry P4P; I'm not a scammer and my title will be restored soon.

Thanks for the quick payment! I got paid two days after I met requirements!

Great approval times, great layout, great scripting, great payment times.

A+

(got paid $170.00)[/quote2fcae0567e]

^From the prizes4points thread.
Hm..... He is so grateful that a points site paid him even though is on the verge of being banned. Perhaps he's had a bad experience with points4rewards in getting his gift cancelled after being previously banned?
I'll let you decide.

DIABLO

20-10-2006 09:32:22

[quoteca64b4255e="theysayjump"]As Goebbels famously said (loosely interpreted) If you tell a lie often enough it becomes accepted as truth.[/quoteca64b4255e]

Really?

TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars, TSJ owes me a million dollars. [/sizeca64b4255e]

Send it over by check please. )

daconcor

20-10-2006 13:39:21

MotherNordic is indeed a scammer. I will give him/her 24 hours to contact me or I'll just post all the paypal information and the site he/she claims to own.

mpbollywoodking

20-10-2006 13:42:22

good thing i checked his email out. Hopefully he isn't a scammer and is legit, i'm reserving my judgment

DIABLO

20-10-2006 16:53:11

Seems shady, I don't really see a 32 year old woman saying "I don't give a rats ass" or a bunch of other thing's s/he has said.

theysayjump

20-10-2006 20:10:57

[quotef518a13bf1="MotherNordic"]I don't care anymore to be honest..

I would just like if I could stay and still browse the forums and post once and awhile.. I could care-less about trading..just perhaps move the "Scammer" label and leave "Don't trade with me"

Thanks.[/quotef518a13bf1]

So in only 6 hours from your last post in this thread, you now don't really care anymore? That's quite a change for someone who was so vehemently denying that they were/are Tiphareth!.

I was accused of being a scammer shortly after I joined this forum, because I had a similar name to someone who was a scammer, but I didn't just give up and say it was OK. If you're being accused of being a scammer and can no longer trade on here, most people continue to fight to have their story believed. You just give up. roll

There was something about you that I didn't like as soon as I saw that you had registered, and all it took was one slip up and it all came out. (

So, what would you like for your last meal?

TryinToGetPaid

21-10-2006 10:51:33

Ct Tiphareth http//video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6225827914154601206&q=satyricon&hl=en
Ct Tiphareth I am Mother North.
Ct Tiphareth mwahahahahahahah!

Do not know if that means anything...

mpbollywoodking

21-10-2006 11:48:11

[quote20a446e6be="TryinToGetPaid"]Ct Tiphareth http//video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6225827914154601206&q=satyricon&hl=en

Do not know if that means anything...[/quote20a446e6be]
WHAT THE FUCK

DAMN THAT GIRL HAS AN AWESOME A$$

MotherNordic

21-10-2006 15:49:34

[quote6f9617b3df="mpbollywoodking"][quote6f9617b3df="TryinToGetPaid"]Ct Tiphareth http//video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6225827914154601206&q=satyricon&hl=en

Do not know if that means anything...[/quote6f9617b3df]
WHAT THE FUCK

DAMN THAT GIRL HAS AN AWESOME A$$[/quote6f9617b3df]

Please don't talk about me like I am a piece of meat. Anyway, did I pass approval for you?

mpbollywoodking

21-10-2006 16:47:55

[quote7952e27af5="MotherNordic"][quote7952e27af5="mpbollywoodking"][quote7952e27af5="TryinToGetPaid"]Ct Tiphareth http//video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6225827914154601206&q=satyricon&hl=en

Do not know if that means anything...[/quote7952e27af5]
WHAT THE FUCK

DAMN THAT GIRL HAS AN AWESOME A$$[/quote7952e27af5]

Please don't talk about me like I am a piece of meat. Anyway, did I pass approval for you?[/quote7952e27af5].

That girl is not a 32 year old who has child, and no, i'm still waiting on approval

unknown uchiha

21-10-2006 16:57:40

Yay for heavy metal/satanic movies that don't have a plot. I closed it after the first minute or two.

So what's going on here? MotherNordic is now admitting to being Tiphareth?

theysayjump

21-10-2006 22:38:20

[quotedeeae3e367="unknown uchiha"]Yay for heavy metal/satanic movies that don't have a plot. I closed it after the first minute or two.

So what's going on here? MotherNordic is now admitting to being Tiphareth?[/quotedeeae3e367]

Not that it would've made a difference, he still would've been banned.

daconcor

22-10-2006 01:59:12

Hey there MotherNordic! Are you seriously still posting here? You seem to be ignoring my PMs!

mpbollywoodking

22-10-2006 10:23:28

hopefully he isn't a scammer.

Excel

22-10-2006 14:50:57

I'm behind you =S

daconcor

23-10-2006 03:43:48

MotherNordic is a confirmed scammer. HE (not she) scammed me out of $100. Yes I am gullible, yes laugh at me. I was in urgent need of an amazon gift certificate and me and him had a deal for one before this whole mess started.

So just ban the guy.

mpbollywoodking

23-10-2006 04:19:07

did u have the trade at this forum?

daconcor

24-10-2006 13:37:41

Yea

mpbollywoodking

25-10-2006 07:45:19

fuck

Excel

25-10-2006 12:35:34

go through approval yet? If all goes well, I should be going through approval at my site within a week.

scammedalot

26-10-2006 07:13:25

I had filed a dispute on paypal for non-service rendered after I had paid mothernordic(cterick@hotmail.com) to be my referral on flashipods4free.

I initially email=ed him/her at email=cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.comed him/her at email=cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com/email and at email==intelligencetowordsthecrown@hotmail.comintelligencetowordsthecrown@hotmail.com=intelligencetowordsthecrown@hotmail.comintelligencetowordsthecrown@hotmail.com/email, which were the emails associated with the paypal account. The person who responded was cterick and he was very rude and claimed to not have received payment from me. Here's the history log of our dispute

From PayPal PayPal on 10/25/2006 1549 PDT

Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.

From seller Jacqueline Leech on 10/25/2006 1549 PDT

Non-tangible items are non disputable and I completed my end of the trade regardless.

From seller Jacqueline Leech on 10/25/2006 1548 PDT

Hi, Non-tangible items cannot be disputed regardless, I completed my end of the trade by signing up as your referall on your "flashipods" site you were pursuing at the time as you agreed too. Why are you trying to scam now and get a free $30? I am escalating this claim to Paypal.

From buyer XXXXXXXXXXXX on 10/25/2006 1322 PDT

Had an agreement with said paypal member(cterick@hotmail.com) to render service in exchange for $30 paypal payment, but said member did not do the service promised. Had communicated with said member through email but he/she responded with invectives and accusations. I had politely asked member to do what he/she promised but still to no avail. I would like him/her to refund the paypal payment I had made ASAP. [/colorca97ab63a8]

If anybody here paid in paypal to mothernordic for a trade, they can file a dispute, and if there are a lot of disputes filed against cterick, there's a possibility his/her paypal funds will be suspended till further investigation, this is as per the CS Rep i spoke to.

If anyone here was scammed by mothernordic, I suggest filing a dispute on paypal. Peace!

mpbollywoodking

26-10-2006 07:19:44

[quoteb5dfb4ab9c="Excel"]go through approval yet? If all goes well, I should be going through approval at my site within a week.[/quoteb5dfb4ab9c]

not yet, still waiting. But, i already know that one my referrals is a scammer since he got banned. FUCK

mpbollywoodking

27-10-2006 10:56:49

[quote55e58e4b57="MotherNordic"]...did I pass approval for you?[/quote55e58e4b57]

how are you so certain that you are going to pass approval??

DIABLO

27-10-2006 12:06:50

LOL - email==mothernordic@yahoo.commothernordic@yahoo.com=mothernordic@yahoo.commothernordic@yahoo.com/email on PP is Jacqueline Leech? That loser is using his mom's paypal to scam!

snickers

27-10-2006 12:27:17

Bet you money that Jacqueline Leech is unaware that she has a Paypal account...

DIABLO

27-10-2006 12:42:38

[quote2eddd942cf="snickers"]Bet you money that Jacqueline Leech is unaware that she has a Paypal account...[/quote2eddd942cf]

And her 16 year old son got her social security number to verify it? ?

snickers

27-10-2006 12:48:16

[quotea287d9ecc6="DIABLO"][quotea287d9ecc6="snickers"]Bet you money that Jacqueline Leech is unaware that she has a Paypal account...[/quotea287d9ecc6]

And her 16 year old son got her social security number to verify it? ?[/quotea287d9ecc6]

I knew where the file cabinet was with my family records when I was growing up, so I don't find it that hard to believe. Some states even have SSN's required, or optional, to be displayed on a driver's license. SSN's are really not that hard to find, especially for people living in the same house, imo.

But, I don't remember having to have a SSN to open a Paypal account or get verified...I may be wrong, it's been a really long time, but I thougth they just sent me a letter via USPS, and I had to put in a code from that letter, to verify my address.

kidd2108

27-10-2006 13:12:48

[quote618c5899db="DIABLO"][quote618c5899db="snickers"]Bet you money that Jacqueline Leech is unaware that she has a Paypal account...[/quote618c5899db]

And her 16 year old son got her social security number to verify it? ?[/quote618c5899db]

you dont need a social for a paypal account. shock

Even if you did, like snickers said, its not that hard to get your parents SS #.

egyptianruin

27-10-2006 13:23:18

anyone under the age of 23 who has filled out a FAFSA needs to know their parents SSN, I know my dad's by heart and Im 27, lol.

daconcor

28-10-2006 14:53:07

I was scammed by mothernordic but he used a different paypal to do it. Is there any way we can show this thread as proof that we all got scammed by the same guy using different paypal addresses?

mpbollywoodking

30-10-2006 04:21:41

Mothernordic had Passed Approval???!?????????[/sizebdba3062a2][/colorbdba3062a2]

MotherNordic

30-10-2006 08:46:12

I told you guys i'd pass approval.

daconcor, I never set up a trade with you in the trade-module.

scammedalot

30-10-2006 09:57:59

Mothernordic,

It's been 13 days now and you still haven't been approved under me. You had promised instant green for $30, which you still have yet to be.

In my book you're still a scammer. I had sent Paypal copies of your nasty email(cterick@hotmail.com) replies to me, it proves you were claiming not to have received any payment from me, thus being a scammer. I'll cancel the paypal dispute only if you green.

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 10:48:07

So the cterick e-mail replies to you?

scammedalot

30-10-2006 11:01:27

Yes, I had received replies from email==cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com=cterick@hotmail.comcterick@hotmail.com/email.

I had emailed mothernordic through the paypal email she had given me to pay the $30. I had sent an email last Oct 24, asking why she had not green'd yet, since she had promised instant greens upon payment. The replies were not what I expected from a lady. Here's a sample of the email reply

Count Erick to me
More options Oct 25 (5 days ago)

did you read my e-mail you fucking moron? Who are you and how much did you
send me from what e-mail.

YourGiftsFree

30-10-2006 11:22:50

Yea thats the banned user tiphareth! He ddosed my site but cant now! Ha!

daconcor

01-11-2006 16:41:36

MotherNordic, you offered to give me a $300 amazon giftcard for $250. You told me to send paypal to email==administrator@thiniceservers.comadministrator@thiniceservers.com=administrator@thiniceservers.comadministrator@thiniceservers.com/email

You responded to my paypal claim with a bogus tracking number to stall. You are obviously skilled at scamming people, you do it all the time it seems. How do people like you live with themselves?

dmorris68

01-11-2006 16:44:27

It seems MotherNordic has in fact fooled me. That or Tiphareth/cterick has hijacked her account. His own mom, perhaps? That's pretty low.

At any rate, I withdraw and regret any benefit of the doubt I may have extended to MotherNordic, unless and until such time as all grievances are addressed and/or I'm convinced that MN is innocent -- which at this point ain't lookin' too likely...

We are fast approaching perma-ban time, so folks if MN refuses to respond and explain her/himself pretty quickly, then say goodbye.

daconcor

01-11-2006 16:52:12

So MotherNordic, you claim to never have contacted me at all?
Answer that question yes or no please.

darkeggo

10-11-2006 14:16:58

I have just been scammed by this cterick guy as well with the whole $300 Amazon Card thing. I've already filed a PayPal claim, but, of course, he used the whole "intangible goods" nonsense. The Paypal he used was email==josh.streit@gmail.comjosh.streit@gmail.com=josh.streit@gmail.comjosh.streit@gmail.com/email. Those of you who have also been scammed by this person, please email= me at email=darkeggo@gmail.comdarkeggo@gmail.com me at email=darkeggo@gmail.comdarkeggo@gmail.com/email so we can collectively see what we can do!

YourGiftsFree

10-11-2006 21:15:45

[quoteb02d54878d="YourGiftsFree"][quoteb02d54878d="DIABLO"]cterick@hotmail.com

Mother Jacqueline Leech

5800 S Archer st
Chicago, IL 60638

Eric Leech is HIS name

IP 24.12.18.146[/quoteb02d54878d]

Confirmed. This is the guy who ddosed my site.[/quoteb02d54878d]}

Remember this is him.

doylnea

13-11-2006 06:58:40

[quote9a09b4eb3d="darkeggo"]I have just been scammed by this cterick guy as well with the whole $300 Amazon Card thing. I've already filed a PayPal claim, but, of course, he used the whole "intangible goods" nonsense. The Paypal he used was email==josh.streit@gmail.comjosh.streit@gmail.com=josh.streit@gmail.comjosh.streit@gmail.com/email. Those of you who have also been scammed by this person, please email= me at email=darkeggo@gmail.comdarkeggo@gmail.com me at email=darkeggo@gmail.comdarkeggo@gmail.com/email so we can collectively see what we can do![/quote9a09b4eb3d]

How did he contact you, and from what username?

mpbollywoodking

15-01-2007 09:33:36

MotherNordic just went red for me, that fuck

I'm already in "Recieved" mode in Wii.Trainn, hopefully they will have me still on Approval mode

Excel

15-01-2007 13:47:38

MotherNordic passed approval for me.