RESOLVED [xkillswitch/TigerShark]

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46531

TigerShark

01-10-2006 11:02:20

EDIT This issue has been resolved and everything has been straightened out ) )

xkillswitchxx

01-10-2006 11:17:10

im not a scammer. what r u talking about tigershark why r u acting like you dont know me Admins please check freecomputeraddons.com i signed up under him on that and my emai is email==xifrepmes11520@yahoo.comxifrepmes11520@yahoo.com=xifrepmes11520@yahoo.comxifrepmes11520@yahoo.com/email

DIABLO

01-10-2006 11:22:51

[quoted148fb4209="xkillswitchxx"]im not a scammer. what r u talking about tigershark why r u acting like you dont know me Admins please check freecomputeraddons.com i signed up under him on that and my emai is email==xifrepmes11520@yahoo.comxifrepmes11520@yahoo.com=xifrepmes11520@yahoo.comxifrepmes11520@yahoo.com/email[/quoted148fb4209]

Admins can't check FCA sites...

johnjimjones

01-10-2006 11:33:31

[quote74a9f381fe="DIABLO"][quote74a9f381fe="xkillswitchxx"]im not a scammer. what r u talking about tigershark why r u acting like you dont know me Admins please check freecomputeraddons.com i signed up under him on that and my emai is email==xifrepmes11520@yahoo.comxifrepmes11520@yahoo.com=xifrepmes11520@yahoo.comxifrepmes11520@yahoo.com/email[/quote74a9f381fe]

Admins can't check FCA sites...[/quote74a9f381fe]

or any site (other than the ones that are owners) for that matter.

dmorris68

01-10-2006 11:54:48

There are no trades in the trade module between the two of you. That is as far as admins here can check. If you setup a trade with a FiPG member outside of the TM, then shame on you -- you assume the risk and we can't help you.

I'm guessing it's either a case of mistaken identity, or this was setup outside of FiPG. Either way, we can't really help you.

TFOAF

01-10-2006 11:58:35

I tried to help him out on AIM. He told me that the trade was done through AIM. I told him he shouldn't have done that.

dmorris68

01-10-2006 12:13:41

[quotee962003cdb="TFOAF"]I tried to help him out on AIM. He told me that the trade was done through AIM. I told him he shouldn't have done that.[/quotee962003cdb]
Yeah, bad move.

I'm thinking mistaken identity, since there was mention of "a wife" being involved.

Either way, AIM trades are not enforceable here. xkillswitchxx, I suggest you refrain from spamming scam accusations against TigerShark until you're able to provide some proof -- and AIM logs are hardly proof as they're the easiest thing in the world to fake, but you didn't even mention having those anyway.

zr2152

01-10-2006 12:19:40

one reason why I hate A4F..no trade module

it's there for a reason, to record all trades in order to help you out in a situation such as this(to a certain extent)and why A4F doesnt have one boggles my mind.

xkillswitchxx

02-10-2006 18:13:12

well i talked to the owner of the site we did our trade on and he confirmed that i signed up under tigershark.... Can one of you admins please PM me or send me an instant message on AIM so i can get you hooked up in a chat with the FCA owner my sn is Brightendpanic.

If im not going to get my $$ for greening (which wouldnt be right) i would atleast like to see tigershark lose TR or get some type of penalty for his wrong doings. He tryed to act like he didnt know me and then accused me of scamming. UNACCEPTABLE or in his words..DESPICABLE

TigerShark

02-10-2006 18:43:58

[quote4909e7cb6e="xkillswitchxx"]well i talked to the owner of the site we did our trade on and he confirmed that i signed up under tigershark.... Can one of you admins please PM me or send me an instant message on AIM so i can get you hooked up in a chat with the FCA owner my sn is Brightendpanic.

If im not going to get my $$ for greening (which wouldnt be right) i would atleast like to see tigershark lose TR or get some type of penalty for his wrong doings. He tryed to act like he didnt know me and then accused me of scamming. UNACCEPTABLE or in his words..DESPICABLE[/quote4909e7cb6e]

??

...I lost you after you accused me of having a wife and having talked to her..... roll

xkillswitchxx

02-10-2006 18:47:44

Well you seem to lie alot maybe it was you i talked to

TigerShark

02-10-2006 19:05:51

[quote0a52dbac31="xkillswitchxx"]Well you seem to lie alot maybe it was you i talked to[/quote0a52dbac31]

Or maybe you mixed up identities and are trying to scam me?

xkillswitchxx

02-10-2006 19:29:19

im pretty sure i didnnt mix up identities why dont u ask the owner of freecomputeraddons he"ll tell you that i signed up and greened under you

DIABLO

03-10-2006 03:57:50

[quotecee631841d="xkillswitchxx"]well i talked to the owner of the site we did our trade on and he confirmed that i [bcee631841d]signed up under tigershark[/bcee631841d].... Can one of you admins please PM me or send me an instant message on AIM so i can get you hooked up in a chat with the FCA owner my sn is Brightendpanic.

If im not going to get my $$ for greening (which wouldnt be right) i would atleast like to see tigershark lose TR or get some type of penalty for his wrong doings. He tryed to act like he didnt know me and then accused me of scamming. UNACCEPTABLE or in his words..DESPICABLE[/quotecee631841d]

That's where I think your bull. He signs up as MattayThompson.

xkillswitchxx

04-10-2006 15:20:00

ok excuse mr diablo if your not an admin please stay out of this thank you..and i was refering to him as tigershark his fipg username not the email/username he uses to sign up on sites.

TFOAF

04-10-2006 15:25:51

lolol.

Guess what. I just loled. D

TigerShark told me he doesn't even know who you are...

GaMeBoY439

07-10-2006 17:08:23

ok i see wut's going on here, just to let everyone know, i know xkillswitchxx irl, and i started him in freebies, as u can see i have a +19 TR, which i'll admit isnt too high, but i'm obviously established already as a trader, and u can check A4F, i'm +37 there

ok so about this trade, i followed xkillswitchxx through it while he did it, yes it was a mistake of him not to set it up in the module, he's new, he learned his lesson, however, he has a PM here on FIPG, from TigerShark stating, i believe, "sorry, a lot of stuff has been going on, leave ur paypal addy and i'll pay u soon", not those exact words but sumtin to that effect, and he actually did admit to paying xkillswitchxx, but he never got the money, and tigershark said that u can't receive money unless u are verified, which i'm pretty sure is wrong cos i used to receive money on my account before it was verified, and even if that was the case, paypal would have gave sum type of error or notice saying that the payment could not go through, it wouldnt jus disappear and not show up anywhere

so as far as proof, the only solid thing he has is the PM, he's a good person and not a scammer, he's new so obviously he is not perfect at this process yet, so admins, u should at least check the PM that xkillswitchxx has, and that should at least be evidence, also, since the owner of freecomputeraddons said that xkillswitchxx greened under tigershark, then that's more direct proof, just contact him and he can verify

so that's everything that i know, that should be enough to resolve it, its just a matter of verifying, so let me know how it goes, thanks for takin the time to get this straight

dmorris68

07-10-2006 18:23:21

TigerShark, if you've had a chance to reflect on any trades you might have setup outside the TM with xkillswitchxx, now might be a good time to speak up. ;)

DIABLO

07-10-2006 19:07:23

[quote0b2de148eb="dmorris68"]TigerShark, if you've had a chance to reflect on any trades you might have setup outside the TM with xkillswitchxx, now might be a good time to speak up. ;)[/quote0b2de148eb]

He is temp banned. The ban should be up now but for some reason it isn't.

TigerShark

07-10-2006 19:28:39

[quote838b95b22a="GaMeBoY439"]ok i see wut's going on here, just to let everyone know, i know xkillswitchxx irl, and i started him in freebies, as u can see i have a +19 TR, which i'll admit isnt too high, but i'm obviously established already as a trader, and u can check A4F, i'm +37 there

ok so about this trade, i followed xkillswitchxx through it while he did it, yes it was a mistake of him not to set it up in the module, he's new, he learned his lesson, however, he has a PM here on FIPG, from TigerShark stating, i believe, "sorry, a lot of stuff has been going on, leave ur paypal addy and i'll pay u soon", not those exact words but sumtin to that effect, and he actually did admit to paying xkillswitchxx, but he never got the money, and tigershark said that u can't receive money unless u are verified, which i'm pretty sure is wrong cos i used to receive money on my account before it was verified, and even if that was the case, paypal would have gave sum type of error or notice saying that the payment could not go through, it wouldnt jus disappear and not show up anywhere

so as far as proof, the only solid thing he has is the PM, he's a good person and not a scammer, he's new so obviously he is not perfect at this process yet, so admins, u should at least check the PM that xkillswitchxx has, and that should at least be evidence, also, since the owner of freecomputeraddons said that xkillswitchxx greened under tigershark, then that's more direct proof, just contact him and he can verify

so that's everything that i know, that should be enough to resolve it, its just a matter of verifying, so let me know how it goes, thanks for takin the time to get this straight[/quote838b95b22a]

OMG finally. Sheesh, doylnea used up every second of that temp 3 day ban she gave me.

Alrighty, I've already talked with Gameboy over AIM tonight.

First a few things.

[quote838b95b22a]however, he has a PM here on FIPG, from TigerShark stating, i believe, "sorry, a lot of stuff has been going on, leave ur paypal addy and i'll pay u soon", not those exact words but sumtin to that effect, and he actually did admit to paying xkillswitchxx, but he never got the money, and tigershark said that u can't receive money unless u are verified,[/quote838b95b22a]

#1. Where does it say I admitted to paying this "xkillsitchxx"? Prove to me that I said that "U can't recieve money unless you are verified" because frankly I don't believe I ever said anything like that. If you can't backup anything don't post it. Simple as that.

#2. As I've already stated over AIM to Gameboy, that PM was meant for another trader. I don't have a copy of whatever message that got sent to xkillswitchx but I don't believe it said "hey (whatever his name is here) leave your paypal addy and ill pay you soon", I don't believe it directly states anyone does it? Now I have no idea whenever that message was sent to you, but I think it was in response to a previous PM he sent me about doing a laptops site or something. It was a while ago. Anyway, that message is basically what I would've sent to another trader to update them on fufilling my part of the trade. Im not saying I did a trade with xkillswitch, but rather that its a message I used a while ago when I was waiting to get some cash transferred from my bank account to my paypal account. I was in a trade that involved paypal with two traders, one of them was Dcoop, he can vouch for me and he was eventually paid when I got my funds, and another trader which I don't remember his name right now. So it could've been for anyone, and was infact meant for someone else.

#3 - I highly doubt FCA admin goes on these forums, but he does all the better.

theysayjump

07-10-2006 20:56:38

[quote05b0f1d8a3="TigerShark"]I don't have a copy of whatever message that got sent to xkillswitchx but I don't believe it said "hey (whatever his name is here) leave your paypal addy and ill pay you soon", I don't believe it directly states anyone does it?[/quote05b0f1d8a3]

[quote05b0f1d8a3="xkillswitchxx on 9/16"]From xkillswitchxx (xx.xxx.x.xx)
To TigerShark
Sent Date 16 Sep 2006
Subject Re Trade
umm mattaythompson this is brightendpanic we had a deal i went green for your site and u still havent payed me yet so either PM me back or talk to me n aim about whats going on or u can get reported for scamming[/quote05b0f1d8a3]
[quote05b0f1d8a3="TigerShark on 9/16"]From TigerShark (xxx.xx.xxx.xx)
To xkillswitchxx
Sent Date 16 Sep 2006
Subject Re Trade
sorry, lots of things going on lately. Whats your paypal email, i am going to send it today that means before 5 o clock if u get back to me in time.[/quote05b0f1d8a3]

You sent 3 PM's that day. One to xkillswitchxx, one to another trader with the offers of a site you need and another to a trader where you were both arranging a trade. Therefore, your story of it supposed to be going to someone else is false, because nobody else sent you PM's that day, and more or less, you've replied to every PM the same day you get it.

So, you have two options

1.) Pay him
2.) Be banned

It's that simple.

Also, I don't think doylnea will appreciate being called a "she".

DCoop

07-10-2006 20:58:48

[quotefcfab44f2d="TigerShark"]
Anyway, that message is basically what I would've sent to another trader to update them on fufilling my part of the trade. Im not saying I did a trade with xkillswitch, but rather that its a message I used a while ago when I was waiting to get some cash transferred from my bank account to my paypal account. I was in a trade that involved paypal with two traders, one of them was Dcoop, he can vouch for me and he was eventually paid when I got my funds, and another trader which I don't remember his name right now. So it could've been for anyone, and was infact meant for someone else.
[/quotefcfab44f2d]
I dealt with TigerShark, and the deal with me was as described above. It was a failed trade, he paid me an initial $14 followed by the remaining $11 a week later once the money was transferred to his PP account (Canadian banks take longer than US). Everything was good.
[quotefcfab44f2d]alrighty i sent $14 paypal, sorry i couldnt send the full. but ill send the other $11 as soon as I get my paypal funds [/quotefcfab44f2d]

GaMeBoY439

08-10-2006 07:25:20

ok there u have it then, the admin already confirmed the PM, and if u STILL need confirmation, then talk to the owner of freecomputeraddons, and if he doesnt go to this site, he's on AIM, and if not then there's always e-mail, so even that can still be verified

thank you admin for resolving this and proving that xkillswitchxx is not a scammer, hopefully he'll get paid soon and nobody else tries to take advantage of anymore new users

TigerShark

08-10-2006 07:59:22

What the heck?

theysayjump i clearly do not agree with you, i would like proof of that.

Well if im gonna be paying a scammer you will be paid by my schedule or I'll risk a ban and you'll get no money at all.

I am awaiting cash from my bank account to be transferred to my paypal, it will probably take a week or so, expected date to be cleared is Monday the 16th I believe. It takes a lil longer for Canadian bank account transfers than US.

xkillswitchxx

08-10-2006 08:13:07

pay or be banned you heard the admin mattaythompson

TigerShark

08-10-2006 08:18:26

[quote8aea4edc1c="xkillswitchxx"]pay or be banned you heard the admin mattaythompson[/quote8aea4edc1c]

Since i have to pay you $40 it seems, I have to withdraw cash from my bank bank account in Canada. This takes about a week. So ill pay you within a week or so. Chill the hell out.

And if your going to ban me, then at least give me a a few hours to 1 days warning so I can tell the other traders im in trades with where they can contact me, email, etc. so I can still pay them.

And btw, my name is TIGERSHARK!

xkillswitchxx

08-10-2006 08:29:49

ok mattay you got i week i guess, i dont know if i can make that decision or not, make sure in a week from now u dont forget you ever did a trade with me, block me on aim, and accuse me of scamming. Thank you have a nice day

dmorris68

08-10-2006 08:32:37

[quote94f9e973c7="TigerShark"]theysayjump i clearly do not agree with you, i would like proof of that.[/quote94f9e973c7]
What is it you would like proof of? Those PM's? I can assure you, they are legit and were sent by you to xkillswitchxx.

TigerShark

08-10-2006 08:37:01

[quoted05e9b6398="xkillswitchxx"]ok mattay you got i week i guess, i dont know if i can make that decision or not, make sure in a week from now u dont forget you ever did a trade with me, block me on aim, and accuse me of scamming. Thank you have a nice day[/quoted05e9b6398]

Man what? Blocked you on AIM? Tcha ofcourse, I don't appreciate random people berrating me with weird comments and saying I have a wife and you talked with her etc. Its just weird.

ill pay you like $15 now if you want but i am waiting for my other cash from my bank, and with canadian banks it takes a lil longer than US banks.

If you want whatever I can send you now, PM me with your paypal email or post here.

Ill pay you as much as I can right now but its not gonna be all of it until I get that cash from my bank account transferred into my paypal acc.

TigerShark

08-10-2006 08:37:37

[quote662a162043="dmorris68"][quote662a162043="TigerShark"]theysayjump i clearly do not agree with you, i would like proof of that.[/quote662a162043]
What is it you would like proof of? Those PM's? I can assure you, they are legit and were sent by you to xkillswitchxx.[/quote662a162043]

No offence but I would like proof for myself.

dmorris68

08-10-2006 08:46:43

[quote6a786155dc="TigerShark"][quote6a786155dc="dmorris68"][quote6a786155dc="TigerShark"]theysayjump i clearly do not agree with you, i would like proof of that.[/quote6a786155dc]
What is it you would like proof of? Those PM's? I can assure you, they are legit and were sent by you to xkillswitchxx.[/quote6a786155dc]

No offence but I would like proof for myself.[/quote6a786155dc]
TSJ already posted the PM headers with the date. Unless you've cleared out your Sent folder, they should still be there for you to see.

If you can't trust 2 different admins who are telling you they are real, I don't know what other proof I can give you, other than to invite you to look over my shoulder while I show them to you. Why the hell would we lie to you? I was actually taking your side in this until I saw the PM's, which kinda makes me feel foolish now, ya know?

TigerShark

08-10-2006 09:57:07

[quotec3a61853da="dmorris68"][quotec3a61853da="TigerShark"][quotec3a61853da="dmorris68"][quotec3a61853da="TigerShark"]theysayjump i clearly do not agree with you, i would like proof of that.[/quotec3a61853da]
What is it you would like proof of? Those PM's? I can assure you, they are legit and were sent by you to xkillswitchxx.[/quotec3a61853da]

No offence but I would like proof for myself.[/quotec3a61853da]
TSJ already posted the PM headers with the date. Unless you've cleared out your Sent folder, they should still be there for you to see.

If you can't trust 2 different admins who are telling you they are real, I don't know what other proof I can give you, other than to invite you to look over my shoulder while I show them to you. Why the hell would we lie to you? I was actually taking your side in this until I saw the PM's, which kinda makes me feel foolish now, ya know?[/quotec3a61853da]

Touché! Welcome to the "foolish" club, your our newest member 8) P

doylnea

08-10-2006 16:44:30

[quote4b61c86540="TigerShark"][quote4b61c86540="dmorris68"][quote4b61c86540="TigerShark"][quote4b61c86540="dmorris68"][quote4b61c86540="TigerShark"]theysayjump i clearly do not agree with you, i would like proof of that.[/quote4b61c86540]
What is it you would like proof of? Those PM's? I can assure you, they are legit and were sent by you to xkillswitchxx.[/quote4b61c86540]

No offence but I would like proof for myself.[/quote4b61c86540]

If you can't trust 2 different admins who are telling you they are real, I don't know what other proof I can give you, other than to invite you to look over my shoulder while I show them to you. Why the hell would we lie to you? I was actually taking your side in this until I saw the PM's, which kinda makes me feel foolish now, ya know?[/quote4b61c86540]

Touché! Welcome to the "foolish" club, your our newest member 8) P[/quote4b61c86540]

What, and you're the founding member and president? Bad idea to mock an admin...

And in case you're too dense to get it, we were generally on your side, and now think you're pretty shady.

TigerShark

08-10-2006 21:55:26

I was actually making a joke, you seem to be too dense to get it no offence. So if im the president, who am I really mocking? Dmorris? I think not.....

See if im the big cheese of the foolish club, put 2 and 2 together P

lol just a random joke.

theysayjump

09-10-2006 23:01:01

[quote69276398c5="TigerShark"].......you seem to be too dense to get it no offence......[/quote69276398c5]

You mean I'm not the only one who considers being called dense a compliment?? shock roll

So have you cleared this up yet, because you're really annoying and we're tired of baby-sitting your shady ass?

No offence.

TigerShark

15-10-2006 16:55:40

[quote3ab28c981d="theysayjump"][quote3ab28c981d="TigerShark"].......you seem to be too dense to get it no offence......[/quote3ab28c981d]

You mean I'm not the only one who considers being called dense a compliment?? shock roll

So have you cleared this up yet, because you're really annoying and we're tired of baby-sitting your shady ass?

No offence.[/quote3ab28c981d]

You win. I dont wanna talk about it anymore.

Anyway, PAID!!! I just sent the $40 to xkillswitch so please LOCK THIS TOPIC!!! It's been resolved!

TFOAF

15-10-2006 17:57:10

Hooray! D

Back to good 'ol times now. D

unknown uchiha

15-10-2006 20:54:10

Back to good times my ass. First you accuse him of scamming you, then you get revealed as the person who's owing the money, and then you insist that it's not true and call the admins fools, and then you think that paying him will make everything alright again?

Grow a set and tell the truth.

manOFice

16-10-2006 05:53:07

[quote797274b9fa="unknown uchiha"]Back to good times my ass. First you accuse him of scamming you, then you get revealed as the person who's owing the money, and then you insist that it's not true and call the admins fools, and then you think that paying him will make everything alright again?

Grow a set and tell the truth.[/quote797274b9fa]

I agree...I was on your side at the beginning of the this topic...but you clearly lied about all this...cuz if you weren't guilty then you wouldn't have paid this user.

TigerShark

16-10-2006 13:09:52

I had to pay no matter what. The topic is dead and has been resolved, so close your trap if you don't have anything important to say or I will report it.

If you've had nothing to do with this trade don't post foolishly.

http/" alt=""/img113.imageshack.us/img="113/2241/manofice9il2sfti5.jpg[" alt=""/imgd9dc7d1951]

manOFice

16-10-2006 13:34:08

playful Lets be friends

TigerShark

16-10-2006 13:40:29

[quote79f36687f2="manofice"]playful Lets be friends[/quote79f36687f2]

lmao, haha that was mintage.

MyJobIsThis

20-10-2006 07:35:00

Change the topic of this thread please TigerShark is pretty shady trying to set up new trades with people a lower TR than him when he hasn't even finished trades he already had set up...