cams874

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46072

snickers

21-09-2006 10:00:18

He posted offering $35 for YourFreeVideoiPods. I contacted him, and he said I would have to go green instantly, and he wouldn't pay me for 3 days. I told him that I wasn't comfortable with that, thanks anyway, because it seemed like he was trying to complete the site and leave me hanging, which he's been accused of doing on another site, as well. After I said that, he said if I did an instant offer and went green within an hour, he would pay me as soon as I was green. I said okay, and did exactly that ... instant offer and green 20 minutes later. I sent him a PM about an hour after that because apparently he logged off during that time (I think to go to school). I got a PM from him accompanied by a $9 payment, saying he would send me the rest "when it gets here". No response to my PM saying that wasn't the deal. This seems very shady to me, and i know I'm new here, but this just doesn't seem right.

I told him I didn't want to do it under the original terms, he agreed to new terms, I upheld my part of the deal, and now he's changing the terms to almost the same as the original terms he knew I wouldn't agree to.

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 10:07:32

Did you PM a Mod, that is what you should do before making a post.

Now on terms of your post, he only sent you 9 dollars, after you agreed to 35? Was this done in PMs that can be checked by mods, or was it an AIM trade (and if it was, do you have proof) Sounds like he wanted you to complete it right away, and did not have the money he said he had.

Sorry that you are new, and your first trade went to crap.

unknown uchiha

21-09-2006 11:01:01

He has an obilgation to pay you ASAP. Paypal transfer is not an excuse because he could have sent it all at the same time. On top of that, you never agreed to waiting on payment like that.

dmorris68

21-09-2006 11:03:24

Yes, he needs to pay you ASAP -- he cannot change the terms of the trade after it's started, at least not without a darn good reason that is approved by the mods here.

cams, pay up.

johnjimjones

21-09-2006 11:57:48

Someone posted in the Trading Post that he's been causing trouble over at RefStop, so I'd be weary. (I'll try to find it)

EDIT

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46026

LOL I just realize it was snickers that posted it lol

nevermind

snickers

21-09-2006 11:59:08

It was me, responding to the post that caused me to initiate a trade with him. After I did that, I posted here because our deal is falling through.

cams874

21-09-2006 18:29:08

ive got the pms to prove it, the agreement was that i would pay him within 3 days of his green, his is a new trader and i understand his bad feelings but he needs to give me a break, he kinda freeked out

zr2152

21-09-2006 18:33:33

[quote285cc5bb9d="cams874"]ive got the pms to prove it, the agreement was that i would pay him within 3 days of his green, his is a new trader and i understand his bad feelings but he needs to give me a break, he kinda freeked out[/quote285cc5bb9d]

hey cams, he greened for me on 2 sites (ipods.123 and a non cc site with no problem) I PAID IMMEDIATELY. He is 1000+ verified paypal member so im sure that there will be no problems.

If you have proof of an agreement, lets see it please

cams874

21-09-2006 18:45:05

Inbox Message
From snickers
To cams874
Posted Wed Sep 20, 2006 617 pm
Subject Re YourFreeVideoiPod

cams874 wrote
yes, i will pay u after u green, please do it fast, ill go ahead and set up the trade

Okay, I'm online now, if you want to setup the trade. How soon after I go green are you going to pay me?

Inbox Message
From snickers
To cams874
Posted Thu Sep 21, 2006 413 am

cams874 wrote
well i dont have any neg tr on here, so wats up

I don't understand why you need to wait 3 days is all ... seems shady.

From snickers
To cams874
Posted Thu Sep 21, 2006 419 am

cams874 wrote
cuz im not gonna move in from my bank account untill after u green, that take about 3 days man

Okay, so you'll pay me as soon as I go green? Cause I can do an instant offer and green in the next 20 minutes.
Sent Message
From cams874
To snickers
Posted Thu Sep 21, 2006 420 am
sure thing, but if ur not green within the first hour, the price drops, cuz i said instant

I THOUGHT WHEN HE SAID THAT WHEN HE SAID "YOU'LL PAY ME AS SOON AS I GREEN" HE MENT WITHIN THE THREE DAYS! HE DIDNT CLARIFY!

thanks,
cameron

Rampage575

21-09-2006 18:48:42

cams, you dont need to "move funds" from your bank account as far as i can remember...you can just send it and it should come out instantly (paypal fronting the money of course for the time being)

zr2152

21-09-2006 18:48:48

looks like there was room for misunderstanding on both ends..

dmorris68- What should cams do?

theysayjump

21-09-2006 18:49:42

How much clearer do you have to be when you say "So you'll pay me as soon as I go green?". That's pretty clear to me so what is there to clarify? Also, why would anyone assume that "You'll pay me as soon as I go green?" meant within the three days?

You (quite clearly) agreed with him and said you'd pay him as soon as he greened.

You need to pay him.

zr2152

21-09-2006 18:52:19

cams if you want to clear up your name, you should just pay him nowwwwwwwwww

dmorris68

21-09-2006 19:18:09

TSJ speaks da troof.

Pay up, cams. Nowhere was it mentioned "3 days later." You don't transfer money from your bank first to pay somebody with PayPal, you just send the payment and it transfers automatically.

snickers

21-09-2006 19:27:59

Thanks all for weighing in. There definitely was some miscommunication, poorly placed pronouns can do that to an IM conversation. However, as I explained to others, I felt I was pretty clear that I didn't want to do the trade, then, after talking to him and getting what I believed was confirmation that he would pay immediately, I agreed to go ahead with it.

I stand by my position that he should pay me right away, because he agreed to pay me as soon as I went green, whether that's what he intended or not. But, in light of the flow of the conversation, and because he's contacted me and agreed to pay me tomorrow, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's right, I did kinda freak a little.

zr2152

21-09-2006 19:57:46

[quote62b630e967="snickers"]Thanks all for weighing in. There definitely was some miscommunication, poorly placed pronouns can do that to an IM conversation. However, as I explained to others, I felt I was pretty clear that I didn't want to do the trade, then, after talking to him and getting what I believed was confirmation that he would pay immediately, I agreed to go ahead with it.

I stand by my position that he should pay me right away, because he agreed to pay me as soon as I went green, whether that's what he intended or not. But, in light of the flow of the conversation, and because he's contacted me and agreed to pay me tomorrow, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's right, I did kinda freak a little.[/quote62b630e967]

well done snickers

cams874

22-09-2006 10:09:46

trade all fixed up, sent him the rest of his money, waiting for the mods to let me have access to the trade module

KeithA

22-09-2006 10:30:24

[quote1ca523ca3f="cams874"]trade all fixed up, sent him the rest of his money, waiting for the mods to let me have access to the trade module[/quote1ca523ca3f]

As soon as he confirms this, I'll restore your access to the trade module and unlock your thread in the Hot Deals section.

Thanks for taking care of this, and for your patience.

cams874

22-09-2006 12:03:47

I gave him 35 dollars to a green for me on yourfreevideoipods and at the same time i did a green on 3604free for a guy over at refstop in exchange for my yourfreevideoipods, well guess what, those two people are the same person! He scammed me and I want something done about it! He did two reffs for me on the same site, they both are gonna go red and i paid him 35 dollars and did a green for him! It makes me sick! Then he sent me a pm with all this private info, i guess he was tryin to scare me or something! Here is the copy of the pm(with the personal info taken out)!

please help me out guys,
cameron

snicker has just sent me this message, its kinda scaring me man, honestly

what happened is that he signed up for my yourfreevideoipods site twice, once on here, the other on refstop, i am really scared and i just want some help man, please

From snickers
To cams874
Posted Fri Sep 22, 2006 950 am
Subject Thanks
Cameron,
I know this is going to piss you off, but like I said before, karma is a bitch. I am email==freebie1006@gmail.comfreebie1006@gmail.com=freebie1006@gmail.comfreebie1006@gmail.com/email, from Refstop. Yes, I've signed up under you twice on TRAINN's video iPod site, and yes, both will go red, and I've already notified the admins of that site that this is the case, so they will probably go red before you even request approval.

When you started brushing me off on that site, I started looking for details about who you were on the 'net (in case you're wondering, there's a lot of info ... you're a bowler, amateur rocketeer, in beta club at (city)High School who collects yu-gi-oh cards and matchbox cars, lives on (street) with his mom, (moms name), and step-dad (step dads) name. Even your phone number and the girl you have a crush on are readily available for those who want to spend 15 minutes looking, as I did). One of the things I ran across was your post here asking for 2 referrals for the site I did, and you needed them quick (presumably so you could request approval, and it is still my belief, so you could get your item and not fulfill your end of the trade on Refstop).

I figured this was my opportunity to get compensated for the trade on Refstop, so I offered to sign up under you for pay. That is the reason that I required immediate payment. I was planning on announcing to the admins/mods here what was going on, and refund all but $20 to you (keeping the $20 to compensate me for losing the ability to do that site, and for the cost of the offer I did for trade, and the 2nd offer I had to do to get compensated for the first trade). What has now happened is, you've not been able to complete your site as quickly as you'd hoped, and you're afraid I was going to complain and you would get put on hold, so you tried to make it right by going ahead and doing my XBox360 TRAINN site.

While I'm happy that you finally did the right thing, it's put me in an unexpected position. As a result of this, here is what I propose. At this point, you have done one offer, Stamps.com, which is free, and based on the fact that you have done tons of trades, I seriously doubt it will stand up to inspection, so you've lost the ability to do a slightly less valuable, TRAINN site, lost the ability to do an offer you've probably already done before, and gotten zero good referrals from me. I have done two offers, Advantage Learning ($6.95) and Cortiban Ultra ($4.95), gotten paid $36, lost the ability to do a valuable TRAINN site, lost the ability to do two cheap, full-credit offers, and gotten (presumably) zero good referrals from you. Losing the ability to do a site cancels out, since we both lost that (although, I'm slightly more at risk, having signed up twice on one site, I could get put on hold on all TRAINN sites if the admin doesn't give me a break); getting zero good referrals cancels out, since neither of us got a good referral. That leaves me having paid $11.90 for offers, losing the ability to do two good offers, and you've paid me $36. My suggestion is, I keep $12 of the money you paid me, to offset my offer costs, I refund $24, and we walk away with me out nothing and you out $12 (which I believe is fair, since your attempt at scamming set this off to begin with, and I've lost the ability to do those offers in legitimate trades).

If you're agreeable to this, I will happily post on both refstop and here that everything is fine, we've worked everything out, and we can leave each other positive feedback on both sites and be done with it. The alternative is, I go ahead with my original plan to make this all public knowledge, and submit to the will of the user-base of this site. If they say I should pay you, should never have set on this course to begin with, and nobody trusts me anymore, I'll comply. If they say partial or full refund, I'll do it. But, be prepared for the consequence that the community says you should never have attempted your scam, and you're just out the full amount, and nobody trusts you anymore.

A couple other things I'd like to point out. The full conversations on both Refstop and here will be available to the community. And, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think anyone will believe your story about being out of town, and having a friend post for you, make trades for you, etc, without you telling a single person. I don't think anyone will believe that you've never done Stamps.com before today, and my guess is, someone will come forward, that you told you were doing Stamps.com for them. I don't think anyone will appreciate you rushing me in both cases to get done asap, and then having delay after delay in completing your part.

I am involved in several legitimate paid trades right now, and if this all comes to light, NEITHER of us will come away unscathed with a crystal clear reputation. But I do believe you will catch the worst end of it, because, after all, you were scamming me for no reason other than to scam. I got wise, and scammed you to make sure you were the one that paid, instead of me.

I'll wait to hear from you before I process the refund, if that's what you want.

TigerShark

22-09-2006 12:13:14

http//www.refstop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8200

This supports cams story apparently, since if he actually did signup under him on refstop which is entirely possible, then snickers would then be scammer for having gone (will go) on hold if he signed up twice on cams yfvi site.

I don't know the situation so I can't really get into it or say anything.

Goodluck to whoever the rightful trader be and hope that the scammer won't get away with anything.

cams874

22-09-2006 12:15:23

thanks tiger, i really appreciate ur support

thanks,
cameron

snickers

22-09-2006 12:20:01

Well, he posted it first, but that appears to be an unedited version of the PM I sent him. Here is the conversation on RefStop. I'll leave it to the jury to decide. Please check the times, and you'll see that I didn't sign up for him a second time until he'd already brushed me off more than once, and by that time, I just wanted to recoup my losses.
[list01d20922ed]
[b01d20922ed]cams874 [/b01d20922ed]9/15/2006 1126 u need to go first since i hav one higher tr than u, ok
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/15/2006 1205 I'll go one step ahead of you ... I'll join your site, then when you join mine, I'll do an offer on yours, and then when I go green, you can do an offer on mine. But please don't play like you're some reputed trader ... you've done one trade, and you didn't finish it because you've already done the site you agreed to do. I'm only willing to go first because I offered the trade, not at all because of your "reputation".
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/15/2006 1508 I looked and saw your good trading record on freeipodguide and eBay, so I went ahead and completed an instant offer. I'm already green under you.
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/16/2006 1455 I signed up under you and went green yesterday, you logged on to RefStop today, but still haven't even signed up under [b01d20922ed]me[/b01d20922ed]. What's going on?
[b01d20922ed]cams874 [/b01d20922ed]9/17/2006 2202 hey man, im going to complete ur site monday or tuesday, be patient, im very involved in the freebie world, i use fipg more than anything, r u a member there
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/17/2006 2304 That's fine, as long as I know when to expect it. No, I've never used that site, this is my first time using a trading site, so I'm kinda not sure what to expect, I just hear lots of things about scammers, so it worries me. Would you mind confirming that you got credit for me, because right now, you're the only trade I've done, and I'd like potential traders to know that I'm willing to go first and give a quick green like I did for you.
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/19/2006 1545 I'm sorry, but I need you to complete your end of the trade today, and mark mine complete, or I'm going to have to file a trade abuse complaint. I'm getting a real uneasy feeling about you logging in every day, but not even signing up under me or checking that I've completed my end of the trade, which is hurting me when I try to get other trades
[b01d20922ed]cams874 [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 113 dude, ive been on a trip, sry i forgot to tell u, i will do it tomorrow, thanks
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 134 Why not now??
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 138 Dude, you STILL haven't even marked that I've completed my end of the trade. I don't trust you at all, you're a scammer, that much is clear. Just remember, man, karma is a bitch.
[b01d20922ed]cams874 [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 1609 how do i say that i completed your end of the trade, and it will get done today man
cams874 9/22/2006 1613 i just signed up and completed the stamps.com offer, should credit within an hour, sry about the mishap
[b01d20922ed]me [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 1624 On the screen that has my ref link, click on the button to confirm that I've completed. But it looks like you've already done that. So, regarding being out of town, you've been pretty active on FreeiPodGuide all week. Were you on a trip for 3 hours or something?
[b01d20922ed]cams874 [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 1636 i was calling my friend and he was posting for me, but i completed it and signed up with email==cams874@hotmail.comcams874@hotmail.com=cams874@hotmail.comcams874@hotmail.com/email as my signup email and as soon as it goes green could u delete that bad trader thing and give me positive feedback, im sry for any trouble man
[b01d20922ed]cams874 [/b01d20922ed]9/22/2006 1646 i went green, delete that bad trader post then what reff num do i enter[/listu01d20922ed]

KeithA

22-09-2006 12:38:53

I don't think either one of you is scamming. I think you're both a little paranoid, and you're both overreacting.

You have one day to agree on a fair way to resolve to these issues. If you don't solve the problems yourself, I'll decide on a solution and my decision will be final.

cams874

22-09-2006 13:06:41

HE DID SCAM ME

he got
35 bucks and a green on 3604free

i got
two reffs by him on yfvi, signed up twice=both r gonna go red

he also said that he wasnt gonna refund my money

Rampage575

22-09-2006 13:16:26

[quote1bfed9e054="cams874"]HE DID SCAM ME

he got

i got

he also said that he wasnt gonna refund my money[/quote1bfed9e054]

if thats the case, report it to trainn and they might be able to put both accounts on hold...who knows...but dont do that until you know for sure whats going on...just a suggestion ?

KeithA

22-09-2006 13:25:21

[quoteb10a18707c="cams874"]HE DID SCAM ME

he got

i got

[bb10a18707c]he also said that he wasnt gonna refund my money[/bb10a18707c][/quoteb10a18707c]

No, he said that he'd refund you 2/3 of it.

[quoteb10a18707c="snickers"]My suggestion is, I keep $12 of the money you paid me, to offset my offer costs, I refund $24, and we walk away with me out nothing and you out $12 (which I believe is fair, since your attempt at scamming set this off to begin with, and I've lost the ability to do those offers in legitimate trades).[/quoteb10a18707c]

You two need to stop typing in all caps and calling each other scammers and work out a fair deal, or, like I said, I'll make a decision about what's fair for you.

snickers

22-09-2006 13:27:23

I said I wasn't going to refund his money plus pay him $25, which is what he asked me for. I said in my original email, that if the community deems it to be the right thing to do, I will refund him partially or in whole. But I don't buy for a second that I've got a good referral from him, because he did Stamps.com ... it's a free offer, one that typically users do very early on in their trading, not to mention, it's probably the most abused "do it twice" offer out there. I've already submitted a ticket to TRAINN asking if the referral is valid or not.

And yes, he got no referrals, but I believe the same is true for me, but I paid out-of-pocket for two good offers, that I can no longer do, and I would want, at the very least, to be compensated for those. My proposal to him was, I will refund all but $12 of what he paid me, to cover my loss on those offers. He's out 12 bucks, I'm out the ability to do two offers. I personally think that's a fair resolution. He thinks fair would be me refunding his $35, and paying him $25, which would make me out $37 and two offers I can no longer do, and he profits $25. To me, that just doesn't seem fair.

PS I haven't typed in caps anywhere -P

theysayjump

22-09-2006 13:29:47

snicker; If you signed up twice for his Trainn site, then regardless of whether his green was legit or not, you won't be able to do anything with your accounts since you'll be on hold.

snickers

22-09-2006 13:40:24

Yes, I know. I contacted them before I told cameron and told them that I signed up twice, and asked them to put the accounts on hold. My goal was to get him no referrals, and have him pay me back for the trade I initially did for him. The reason, if you ask me, that he was so insistent that he needed greens (check his posts ... he said "by tomorrow"), and that I do an instant offer, is because he wanted to get approved before completing our trade. This is backed up by him shuffling his feet on our trade, lying about when he would do it, why he couldn't do it, etc, and then finally, today, he signed up and do an instant offer that will (I believe) get revoked at approval, to delay me complaining to TRAINN until after he's done. I honestly believe if he had been able to get one more green on Monday or Tuesday, he would've submitted for approval, and had his prize already on the way, by today, and would not have even bothered to give the appearance that he was completing the trade on Refstop.

At one point, on this site, I told him I was wary of taking his trade because he'd been reported as a scammer on Refstop. Did he contact me on Refstop to resolve the problem? No. Instead, he PM'd me here and said "so, I've got a good rep here", and ignored my complaints on Refstop, and frequent PMs there for three more days. He doesn't even care about his rep there, which is more reason for me to believe he wouldn't have completed our trade there.

Aurelius

22-09-2006 18:31:15

Coming from someone like me who's waited two months for a high tr person to complete their end of a trade, I really don't see why you would freak out like this and pull all this crap just to get back at them. People these days need to learn a bit of patience. You screwed yourself out of way more than the ref he Might have scammed you out of.

cams874

24-09-2006 17:09:29

first, why is my trade module still blocked, second, i did a reff for him on his 3604free and gave him 35 bucks cuz i had no idea he was the same person on two sites, he scammed me, he signed up under me on yfvi twice and they are gonna go red, i want my 35 back and some for that 360 reff, can a mod help me out?

thanks,
cameron

snickers

24-09-2006 17:21:53

Mods, please unlock his trade module, he has paid me partially, and an echeck is pending for the other part.

Daggoth

24-09-2006 17:23:28

Doesn't snickers owe cam $30 + Green since he went red twice on 3604Free?

doylnea

24-09-2006 17:29:49

[quote0e04973c08="snickers"]Mods, please unlock his trade module, he has paid me partially, and an echeck is pending for the other part.[/quote0e04973c08]

how about we wait until the check clears?

cams874

24-09-2006 17:35:06

doylnea, i guess u dont understand, he signed up for my yourfreevideoipods twice, they are both going to go red, he needs to pay the money back anyways once it clears, please unlock it

cams874

25-09-2006 05:09:05

finally my trade module was unlocked, but snickers has still not paid me the 35 dollars back or some money for the 3604free green i did for him, can someone help me out

snickers

25-09-2006 08:55:35

As soon as the eCheck clears, I'll refund it (scheduled to happen on Wednesday). I can't refund it until then, because if the eCheck you sent doesn't clear, I'll be out the amount I refunded you, and I'm not about to take that risk when I believe you've already tried to pull one over on me once. This will resolve you paying me for a referral on this site.

Regarding the trade on Refstop, I still believe that your green will not hold up on my site, but, if you make through approval, I will either do another site for you or pay you a fair amount for that site.

galperi1

25-09-2006 09:41:15

[quotea8e5697485="snickers"]As soon as the eCheck clears, I'll refund it (scheduled to happen on Wednesday). I can't refund it until then, because if the eCheck you sent doesn't clear, I'll be out the amount I refunded you, and I'm not about to take that risk when I believe you've already tried to pull one over on me once. This will resolve you paying me for a referral on this site.

Regarding the trade on Refstop, I still believe that your green will not hold up on my site, but, if you make through approval, I will either do another site for you or pay you a fair amount for that site.[/quotea8e5697485]

If I have read this thread correctly... you are going on hold on yourfreevideoipods for signing up and completing offers and going green twice.

Therefore you shouldn't be worried about him passing approval since you will get put on hold for all Trainn sites now.

cams874

25-09-2006 13:29:57

i agree, he needs to pay me some for the 3604free and the 35 bucks

snickers

26-09-2006 07:09:31

[quotefa94d85507="galperi1"]
Therefore you shouldn't be worried about him passing approval since you will get put on hold for all Trainn sites now.[/quotefa94d85507]

Actually, I contacted TRAINN right after I signed up twice to let them know I did, and ask for my other TRAINN accounts not to be put on hold, and here was the response.

[quotefa94d85507="trainn"]
Hello,

As long as the Terms and Conditions have not been violated on the other
sites as well, there will not be any additional penalty as a result of the
duplicate sign-up.

J.C.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations
[/quotefa94d85507]

So those who have me as a referral on other TRAINN sites, I'm not going to go red because of this. And, when I submit for approval, I will be able to see if his referral holds up or not. I'm leaving the trade open on Refstop until that happens, so we can resolve it there.

The paid trade here will be resolved as soon as the eCheck clears and I refund it (tomorrow).

GiftMonsterKyle

26-09-2006 14:31:29

Snickers sounds like the only scammer here.

Purposely signing up under the same person twice with no true evidence of being scammed, and then refusing to properly refund is fucked up. The money he (snickers) paid towards the offers means nothing. It was his own fault for screwing himself and cams over. Not cams. He should be the one to take the hit, and refund properly. $$$ + the green owed.

So, cams took a little while to green. A good amount of FIPG stalls too. That doesn't justify doing what snickers did in any way.

Personally, I've been waiting almost a month for one of the people I paid on here to green, and I've yet to even make a post in the scammer thread about it.

snickers

27-09-2006 07:39:47

I have refunded the payment made to me by cams874 for the referral he paid me for. If the green he gave me through a trade on RefStop holds up through approval, I will either pay him for it, or complete a trade for him then, and I am leaving the trade open on that site until then.

cams874

27-09-2006 08:07:59

he paid me back the 35 bucks, but i still think that it is not fair that he is not paying me or doing a reff for me because i did his 3604free and he gave me a red, i still think he should pay me now for it, not till it goes through approval, thats not really fair, is it?

snickers

27-09-2006 08:13:16

Well, I feel it's fair ... after all, you were the one who made me wait first without me agreeing to it.

cams874

27-09-2006 08:20:21

i still dont think he understands that i completed my end but he went red, look at this he just sent me

Inbox Message
From snickers
To cams874
Posted Wed Sep 27, 2006 715 am
Subject Re hey
cams874 wrote
thanks man, and about that 360 site, i dont personally think its fair for me to have to wait till approval just because u think im scamming u, which im not

I don't think it was fair for you to make me wait a week after I did my end of the trade for you to even start your end, especially when that wasn't part of the original agreement, nor was it in line with what you flat out said you were going to do. You made me wait first, now it's your turn to wait. I've already proven that if I'm wrong, I'll make it right, by refunding your money. If I'm wrong about this, I'll either pay you when your referral passes approval, or I'll offer to do a different site for you.

mpbollywoodking

27-09-2006 08:23:58

last time i checked, that is not how business is run here on the forums

snickers

27-09-2006 08:26:38

Cams, frankly, I'm done talking to you until that referral passes muster during approval. If you think that's unfair, take it up with a mod here (even though the trade was on RefStop), or a mod there, and let them actually moderate the dispute, and I will work with them.

doylnea

27-09-2006 08:28:40

[quote78288e4218="snickers"]Well, I feel it's fair ... after all, you were the one who made me wait first without me agreeing to it.[/quote78288e4218]

Either pay him a reasonable compensation for the green on 3604Free, or you're going to be banned. It's as simple as that. I suggest somewhere between $22 and $27. I don't care what the offer cost, or whether the site isn't traded as frequently.

The fact of the matter is, that despite your protests to the contrary, since Cams got nothing out of this deal, either by green or monetarily, and you did (you got greens) then you owe him for the effort he made on your behalf. If you didn't explicity specify in the trade that you would wait to pay him until after approval, then you own him the money now.

cams874

27-09-2006 08:29:29

ill let u wait till approval, just pm me with about how long its going to be

snickers

27-09-2006 08:47:58

[quote0e0b75c86a="doylnea"][quote0e0b75c86a="snickers"]Well, I feel it's fair ... after all, you were the one who made me wait first without me agreeing to it.[/quote0e0b75c86a]

Either pay him a reasonable compensation for the green on 3604Free, or you're going to be banned. It's as simple as that. I suggest somewhere between $22 and $27. I don't care what the offer cost, or whether the site isn't traded as frequently.

The fact of the matter is, that despite your protests to the contrary, since Cams got nothing out of this deal, either by green or monetarily, and you did (you got greens) then you owe him for the effort he made on your behalf. If you didn't explicity specify in the trade that you would wait to pay him until after approval, then you own him the money now.[/quote0e0b75c86a]

Why would you ban me for making someone wait for me to complete my end of the trade on another trading site, without even knowing if it violates trading procedures on that site? Not to mention, we BOTH currently have green referrals from one another. The difference right now is only that I've already told him that mine will not pass approval, and he still says his will. If I had kept my mouth shut, and not been forthright with him about it, neither Cameron nor anyone else would know yet that mine is going to go red. And the only reason I told him about it is because I was never trying to take advantage of him, I was only trying to avoid being taken advantage of myself.

I agree with the value you put on the referral for that site, and will compensate him if he passes approval. But honestly, if you ban me from this site, I don't think it's going to benefit anyone. I've got several legitimate trades completed, several in progress, and many many more sites that I can and am willing to do, so me being here is, in general, helpful to the community. If you ban me, and I can't get enough referrals to complete the site, then I won't ever know if his referral is good, and he'll never get paid for it, so me being here could potentially benefit cameron.

I think you need to reserve the banning finger for when there are people who are hurting others' ability to perform trades successfully and with coinfidence, not for someone who had a disagreement with one other trader, and both parties involved know that it WILL be made right, even if not necessarily today.

GiftMonsterKyle

27-09-2006 10:52:48

You don't trade with someone, assume they're going to go red, and not pay them until approval. Like mpbollywoodking said, that just simply isn't how it works on these forums. If you continue to refuse to pay him until you request approval, then you should be banned.

...and if he does fail approval, then you make a post about it here. But you have no right to just assume he's going to fail without any evidence whatsoever.

"And the only reason I told him about it is because I was never trying to take advantage of him, I was only trying to avoid being taken advantage of myself. "

Your logic on this is just complete bullshit. Already made my explanation in my last post on this.

----

Also, you've already failed to live up to your end of the deal. The guy wanted 3604free refs (or something like that) and you will now be unable to provide. That in itself is bad enough.

cams874

27-09-2006 18:09:52

i agree, he should pay me rite now, i want somewhere around 25 bucks, if i go red, ill pay it back, help me out here flip

thanks,
cameron

double_d

27-09-2006 18:36:31

cams went red on my games.123. I AIM'd him and he paid immediately.

double_d

27-09-2006 18:48:49

MrPeaches

27-09-2006 18:56:40

so much drama!

KeithA

28-09-2006 05:25:54

[quoteeeb228992e="MrPeaches"]so much drama![/quoteeeb228992e]

If I catch you posting in one more Scammers thread that isn't about you, you're going to be banned.

There are several threads about you in this section. Get your act together, respond to them, and stay out of others' threads.

This section isn't the Jerry Springer show.

theysayjump

28-09-2006 09:05:07

[quotea954537537="KeithA"][quotea954537537="MrPeaches"]so much drama![/quotea954537537]

If I catch you posting in one more Scammers thread that isn't about you, you're going to be banned.

There are several threads about you in this section. Get your act together, respond to them, and stay out of others' threads.

This section isn't the Jerry Springer show.[/quotea954537537]

You tell him, Maury!

unknown uchiha

28-09-2006 12:47:45

[quotef5005ccf3e="theysayjump"][quotef5005ccf3e="KeithA"][quotef5005ccf3e="MrPeaches"]so much drama![/quotef5005ccf3e]

This section isn't the Jerry Springer show.[/quotef5005ccf3e]

You tell him, Maury![/quotef5005ccf3e]

I thought Montel was cooler.