Machiavelli X is a liar and a thief!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45510

hottie_mchottie85

09-09-2006 11:30:53

I went green for this douchebag in under 10 minutes, and he has yet to even sign up for me although he has claimed to under the e-mail email==xsargonx123@hotmail.comxsargonx123@hotmail.com=xsargonx123@hotmail.comxsargonx123@hotmail.com/email. He gave me a bullsh!t runaround saying that he had to go to his uncles b-day or some garbage like that. 5 days later and I have yet to hear from him. Coincidence that all of a sudden he has to leave after getting a green from me? I think not. And besides, he should've stuck to his end of the bargain considering how fast I greened for him. I then contacted him via AIM and talked to his "brother". What the hell would his brother be doing on his screen name?! He told me that Machiavelli X has been busy working and apologized for the lack of communication. Bullsh!t, this guy is trying to avoid me, since I was his last green that he needed. His brother then told me that I would be $30 paypal, and surprisingly, I havn't gotten that either. There have been numerous threads about this guy scamming and I think it's time to get this loser out of here. He thinks that he can take advantage of me just because I'm a girl, well guess what? I'm gonna go red if you don't finish your end of the bargain. You have a lot more to lose, so man up you piece of crap!

Here are more links of people who he's tried to scam, but bitched out like the little pussy he is

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44824&highlight=machiavelli

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43698&highlight=machiavelli

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43807&highlight=machiavelli

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42557&highlight=machiavelli[b2ebe902909][/b2ebe902909]

egyptianruin

09-09-2006 11:39:20

you go! D scammers suck.

TigerShark

09-09-2006 14:18:12

[quoted205591b9a="hottie_mchottie85"]I went green for this douchebag in under 10 minutes, and he has yet to even sign up for me although he has claimed to under the e-mail email==xsargonx123@hotmail.comxsargonx123@hotmail.com=xsargonx123@hotmail.comxsargonx123@hotmail.com/email. He gave me a bullsh!t runaround saying that he had to go to his uncles b-day or some garbage like that. 5 days later and I have yet to hear from him. Coincidence that all of a sudden he has to leave after getting a green from me? I think not. And besides, he should've stuck to his end of the bargain considering how fast I greened for him. I then contacted him via AIM and talked to his "brother". What the hell would his brother be doing on his screen name?! He told me that Machiavelli X has been busy working and apologized for the lack of communication. Bullsh!t, this guy is trying to avoid me, since I was his last green that he needed. His brother then told me that I would be $30 paypal, and surprisingly, I havn't gotten that either. There have been numerous threads about this guy scamming and I think it's time to get this loser out of here. He thinks that he can take advantage of me just because I'm a girl, well guess what? I'm gonna go red if you don't finish your end of the bargain. You have a lot more to lose, so man up you piece of crap!

Here are more links of people who he's tried to scam, but bitched out like the little pussy he is

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44824&highlight=machiavelli

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43698&highlight=machiavelli

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43807&highlight=machiavelli

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42557&highlight=machiavelli[bd205591b9a][/bd205591b9a][/quoted205591b9a]

Hey right on girl, this guy is conman and a scammer. He scammed me a few weeks back, but in the end he paid up, but he had to be persuaded by a mod to do so. He eventually paid me so i can't completely call him a scammer, but by the looks of it he is. If you need to make a paypal claim or something I have his paypal email )

Chances are he's gonna respond here though, make a scene and this will end up getting resolved maybe. Hope he does his end of the trade.

Killer722

11-09-2006 12:39:59

Boil him in oil!

...or ban him.

Whatever, I'm not here.

TryinToGetPaid

11-09-2006 13:35:16

I suggest the oil. It will make more of a public display. Much like the public hangings, but more.....horrible. Good idea, KILLER.

Machiavelli X

11-09-2006 20:08:29

We are solving it already. I just havent posted here yet. I have a friend who complete a offer baragin.com we are just waiting for it too green.

jy3

11-09-2006 21:44:18

plus dont forget to PM a mod before posting here ( i am guilty of not PMing a mod first too)

hottie_mchottie85

13-09-2006 13:44:50

[quote632474e511="Machiavelli X"]We are solving it already. I just havent posted here yet. I have a friend who complete a offer baragin.com we are just waiting for it too green.[/quote632474e511]

dude, i instant messaged you yesterday on AIM and you sign off? what's the deal with that? also you claim to have completed an instant offer and it has yet to go green? hmm... you must really want me to go red, don't you? i hate it when people think i'm just a stupid girl and try to take advantage of me. i will not be fk'd with, believe me.

tylerc

13-09-2006 16:10:31

[quote6945be79d7="hottie_mchottie85"]i hate it when people think i'm just a stupid girl and try to take advantage of me. i will not be fk'd with, believe me.[/quote6945be79d7]

http//www.murkworks.net/~james/LJ/e-thug.jpg[" alt=""/img6945be79d7]

Jeorgius

16-09-2006 20:33:43

[quote2c0be97f15="Machiavelli X"]We are solving it already. I just havent posted here yet. I have a friend who complete a offer baragin.com we are just waiting for it too green.[/quote2c0be97f15]

I am speaking on behalf of whitemanjames who traded you Machiavelli X.

Though he is banned from the forums, he still greened for you during a trade you two had and now its your turn to do your part. (Been several weeks . . .)

Whitemanjames completed a green on your Get6friends and yet have to see his, pm me for his email so you can discuss this trade with him or if you already have his contact please do so ASAP.

Thank You

Commander

17-09-2006 00:57:26

tyler that sig is excellent lmfao

DIABLO

17-09-2006 07:30:29

[quotefa37e71185="Jeorgius"][quotefa37e71185="Machiavelli X"]We are solving it already. I just havent posted here yet. I have a friend who complete a offer baragin.com we are just waiting for it too green.[/quotefa37e71185]

Though he is banned from the forums, he still greened for you during a trade you two had and now its your turn to do your part. (Been several weeks . . .)

Whitemanjames completed a green on your Get6friends and yet have to see his, pm me for his email so you can discuss this trade with him or if you already have his contact please do so ASAP.

Thank You[/quotefa37e71185]

He's a frauder, he might go red. He did blockbuster 3 times and probably frauded some other offers too. Now he owns www.prizevolt.com roll

cry

gruffer

17-09-2006 08:47:36

[quote6cf8ca6889="DIABLO"][quote6cf8ca6889="Jeorgius"][quote6cf8ca6889="Machiavelli X"]We are solving it already. I just havent posted here yet. I have a friend who complete a offer baragin.com we are just waiting for it too green.[/quote6cf8ca6889]

Thank You[/quote6cf8ca6889]

He's a frauder, he might go red. He did blockbuster 3 times and probably frauded some other offers too. Now he owns www.prizevolt.com roll

cry[/quote6cf8ca6889]
Warning mysql_connect() Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysqladmin2.secureserver.net' (111) in /home/content/w/h/i/whitemanjames/html/config.php on line 13

Warning mysql_select_db() Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/w/h/i/whitemanjames/html/config.php on line 14

Warning mysql_select_db() A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/w/h/i/whitemanjames/html/config.php on line 14
Can't connect to MySQL database!

lol lol lol lol

TFOAF

17-09-2006 08:51:08

I guess it died.

Somebody blew up SQL. P

DIABLO

17-09-2006 10:52:06

Yay! He left right before he was going to ship gifts (

hottie_mchottie85

17-09-2006 20:11:08

i'm getting real tired of this guy to be honest. i contacted him on aim again and he claimed that he got his friend to sign up. i'm thinking i should just go red on his ass, lol. what's one green anyway? if it means he won't get his reward then that works for me.

jy3

17-09-2006 20:21:37

dont go red on him, just pull your green and contact the owner and tell them he has defrauded other sites. than ask if u can transfer the green to my account for free ;)

Jeorgius

18-09-2006 12:04:39

[quotee061ec3372="DIABLO"][quotee061ec3372="Jeorgius"][quotee061ec3372="Machiavelli X"]We are solving it already. I just havent posted here yet. I have a friend who complete a offer baragin.com we are just waiting for it too green.[/quotee061ec3372]

Thank You[/quotee061ec3372]

cry[/quotee061ec3372]

I understand what you meant that he might go red, but if he does go through the approval process for you Machiavelli X without any problems then I wouldn't expect anything less than you completing your end of the trade also.