Zwarrior99-LOUSY TRADER-Be Warned

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44853

junkie06

26-08-2006 08:34:22

Sorry i had to do this...but i completed an instant offer, Pmd him several times after i greened, and he chooses not to respond back to me. I see that he is online and as well reading my pms....i just want my $30 paypal for doing my part in the trade.

junkie06

26-08-2006 09:42:58

I contacted trainn, im sure you would like your gift from his site...

unknown uchiha

26-08-2006 12:25:09

... Have you contacted a moderator about this issue?

junkie06

26-08-2006 12:38:18

yeah...im sure he isnt trying to scam me...but i just find it wierd how he is online constantly and reading my pms but doesnt respond....i just would like to hear what is up

zwarrior99

26-08-2006 18:23:23

I already responded, damn impatient people

junkie06

31-08-2006 08:18:08

still no pay

doylnea

31-08-2006 09:03:36

Please let us know when zwarrior99 pays you back. Until that time zwarrior99's access the TM is limited.

zwarrior99

31-08-2006 13:45:45

I will pay this person just the fact that they are so impatient has me worried. They did a site were reds and scams are very common yourfreevideoipod. I got a few more days before my account gets approved. This person woulda been paid as soon as possible but there sheer persistance has me worried; If this person is not a scammer then they got nothing to worry as they will be paid soon.

junkie06

31-08-2006 14:18:36

You never stated in the trade that i would have to wait till your account gets approved...this is total BS...i am been scammed on this site twice, just because i am concerned about receiving my paypal doesnt mean i am a scammer.
I'm just gonna contact Trainn this is total BS. you keep telling me that you will pay me....

AstonisheD

31-08-2006 15:28:58

Hmm, well if he never mentioned waiting until he got approved, then zwarrior, you should pay now, unless you said you would wait till approval..

however i see your point as well, junkie, why are you so worried about waiting a few days? if you didnt fraud or anything, shouldnt be a problem

right?

junkie06

31-08-2006 15:49:41

he never said i would have to wait. and this has been going on for more than a week, so i deserve pay... i just dont want to be scammed again

AstonisheD

31-08-2006 18:55:02

yeah, he is right zwarrior. shouldve mentioned that in the trade when it was started /

junkie06

02-09-2006 09:41:29

i feel like i am being ignored here, im not getting any support here from the mods

junkie06

02-09-2006 09:55:51

I spoke with Trainn, If you dont pay me soon before this week ends, there will be some consequences.

Daggoth

02-09-2006 10:33:55

[quotefdd88aa317="junkie06"]I spoke with Trainn, If you dont pay me soon before this week ends, there will be some consequences.[/quotefdd88aa317]

I'd just wait it through approval. Give it till the end or next week.

junkie06

02-09-2006 10:51:27

No i waited and waited...and i know he has the money. His account wont get approved till he pays me....so however long he feels like waiting is up to him, just know that you wont be approved till after i receive pay.

zwarrior99

02-09-2006 13:42:49

[quote61756479c2="junkie06"]I spoke with Trainn, If you dont pay me soon before this week ends, there will be some consequences.[/quote61756479c2]

Ok first of all we both know that there will be no consequences; if you did spoke to train have them tell me that your account will pass approval otherwise you will wait.

Tiphareth!

02-09-2006 13:50:45

zwarrior99

If you haven't paid him yet I must say your a SHITTY trader and have no honour to back up your word. You said you would pay him when he greened...he did and hes gushing and I see no payment.

Thats pretty lousy IMO.

zwarrior99

02-09-2006 13:56:07

[quote2a05837d1a="Tiphareth!"]zwarrior99

If you haven't paid him yet I must say your a SHITTY trader and have no honour to back up your word. You said you would pay him when he greened...he did and hes gushing and I see no payment.

Thats pretty lousy IMO.[/quote2a05837d1a]

he woulda been paid in time had he not made me soo suspicous; I have paid and completed all my trades here. I have paid probably over 4 people during this trade. He just started acting to suspcious and since he was my last referal i figured if he did it honestly he can wait. He has no reason to keep complaing as he will get his money; if he has nothing to hide he will wait the few more days left before im approved. BTW 5 business days have already pass so approval should be next week.

junkie06

02-09-2006 14:06:44

its She, and you wont get approved now till i get paid. I spoke with them and they have agreed to that. Thanks for all that see how lousy he is being, you ask for a green and in return you were suppose to send paypal after that....now this hold of is total bs...but as i stated the longer you wait will do nothing anymore, because you wont get approved till i receive my end

Daggoth

02-09-2006 14:08:00

19, 2-13

junkie06

02-09-2006 14:21:47

[quote9660e799b5="Daggoth"]19, 2-13[/quote9660e799b5]
???

unknown uchiha

02-09-2006 14:30:55

So let me get this straight

junkie06 does YourFreeVideoiPods (Trainn Network) for zwarrior99 in exchange for $30 Paypal.

junkie06 greens, then PMs zwarrior99 about it.

zwarrior99 doesn't reply back so junkie06 immediately makes a thread about him in thie Scammers section and then takes it a step further and gets Trainn to hold his account hostage until he pays up.

zwarrior99 has been scammed a few times on YourFreeVideoiPods so would like to see junkie06 pass approval before paying her, but nowhere in the terms of their trade did those terms even show up.

I have to say that while zwarrior99 is doing what he thinks is right and is trying to play it safe and make sure a user with significantly lower TR than him goes through approval, he should have put those terms down when the trade was agreed.

Because those terms were not agreed upon, zwarrior99 has an obligation to pay junkie06 the $30 he owes her so he can go through approval.

junkie06

02-09-2006 14:37:49

Correct he does deserver to pay up...although i am the one that has been scammed twice on this site, so excuse me for taking a different approach on contacting my traders.

AstonisheD

02-09-2006 15:16:27

zwarrior, i know youre being safe and stuff, but that doesnt matter right now because you didnt include before the trade that you would only pay after approval.. you said youd pay after junkie greened, and she did green so you have to pay, shouldve included payment after approval before you started the trade

TFOAF

02-09-2006 15:22:41

Yep. Gotta agree with everyone here. Zwarrior99, you gotta pay.

KnightTrader

02-09-2006 15:23:22

Zwarrior, If you diden't mention waiting through approval. Just pay her the 30$ now. I'd be impatient to. IF you are going to force her to wait through approval I would paypal her atleast 45$ For FORCING her to wait under your terms.

Tiphareth!

02-09-2006 15:32:05

[quote0e551743ed="KnightTrader"]Zwarrior, If you diden't mention waiting through approval. Just pay her the 30$ now. I'd be impatient to. IF you are going to force her to wait through approval I would paypal her atleast 45$ For FORCING her to wait under your terms.[/quote0e551743ed]

Agreed for FIPG.

junkie06

02-09-2006 15:38:49

Thanks for the support you all....atleast know people will now about this guy in future trades...i thought that going with someone with a high tr, i would have some success, but i guess i was wrong.

TigerShark

02-09-2006 15:42:17

edit i have no more to say

Rampage575

02-09-2006 15:53:38

[quoted2382c4f4d="TigerShark"]
IMO trader and tradee beware, you didn't agree on waiting for approval, yet you didn't disagree on it either. [/quoted2382c4f4d]

terrible argument, lol

bottom line, she came through and needs to be paid...if she is a scammer then sux for zwarrior..perhaps he will think before he trades w/ a low tr again...but he owes the money right now.

junkie06

02-09-2006 15:54:40

i took things to far??? how? I have been scammed on this site twice, so by me posting a thread about Zwarrior and contacting Trainn means im taking it to far so be it, i feel i need the added precausion since twice i have been scammed on this site.
this wouldnt have been a problem had he stated that i would have to wait for approval before i received pay....he chose not to contact me after i sent him numerous pm...he then decided to say something after i opened this thread...so i have the right to complain, had this been someone with lower tr you wouldnt be siding with him.

unknown uchiha

02-09-2006 17:06:44

It is a bit too far to contact Trainn before contacting a moderator who could have solved this issue without this bad publicity you're receiving.

In my understanding of this situation, I took "your side" of the argument only on the condition that waiting for approval to pay up wasn't in the original terms.

AstonisheD

02-09-2006 17:11:38

[quotee8bf1230e6="TigerShark"][quotee8bf1230e6="junkie06"]Thanks for the support you all....atleast now people will now about this guy in future trades.[/quotee8bf1230e6]

Under what authority do you have to "Warn" user's to trade with him? I did a trade with him recently and he was one of the best and fastest trader's I've dealt with.

I'm with zwarrior right or wrong, this guy looks sketchy and even though they didn't specify waiting for approval junkie you took things way too far.

IMO trader and tradee beware, you didn't agree on waiting for approval, [be8bf1230e6]yet you didn't disagree on it either[/be8bf1230e6]. If junkie gave zwarrior cause to be suspicious, he's the one losing out in the end if junkie goes on hold.

Anyway I hope you guy's will be able to resolve this.[/quotee8bf1230e6]

disagree on it? it was never mentioned.. being safe or not, he didnt mention anything about paying junkie after approval therefore his obligation is to pay junkie right after she greened. zwarrior is the one that didnt mention anything in the beginning of the trade and hes also the one who took the risk by trading with a low TR user. period.

unknown uchiha

02-09-2006 17:14:17

I agree with AstonisheD.

And I don't think I'll have anything else to say in this thread for the time being =)

junkie06

02-09-2006 17:21:14

I just received a pm from a member on this board who has a high tr as well and did a trade with Zwarrior...he did the same mess to him as well...i will post what he PM me...

From a member on this forum who aslo conducted a trade with Zwarrior.

"i, it's been 7 days since your 3604free site has been completed by email==xxxxx@xxxxx.comxxxxx@xxxxx.com=xxxxx@xxxxx.comxxxxx@xxxxx.com/email . You said you would make the credit card payment yesterday the latest (7 days is already a long wait for an instant green), but you didn't, even after getting my notice. I've contacted you 4 times to request a payment, but still you haven't sent anything. I will not wait any longer, because it is ridiculous to have to wait that long for an instant payment. If you do not pay within 24 hours from now, I will speak with an admin on this board about this issue and request a TRAINN admin to remove me from your referral list(these two are completely possible). And although not likely to happen, I will also be asking TRAINN admin for your disqualification, for the cost my friend had to pay for the offer.

I'm sorry this trade had to turn into a threat, but if you do pay the $30.00, I will still leave a positive comment on your feedback"

So Zwarrior you just stated you did some successful trades this week...umm from this pm doesnt seem like you did...He is doing the same bull that he did to the other guy to me...

Aurelius

02-09-2006 18:18:32

i've definately gotta side witn junkie06 here...

it's not like she's someone who just joined the forums and made a thread like "CAN DO ALL SITES INSTANT!!!", she's been around for a while with a decent post count.

unknown uchiha was right in that most people pay more if they force their ref to wait until after approval. i think you would've been much better served just paying junkie as soon as this popped up because you're making both of yourselves look bad here.

junkie06

02-09-2006 18:25:36

i've been a member of this forum since the 21 of Feb...he was here 3 days before me....although he has a high tr doesnt mean a thing anymore.

TigerShark

02-09-2006 20:50:17

[quote80b428aff5="junkie06"]I just received a pm from a member on this board who has a high tr as well and did a trade with Zwarrior...he did the same mess to him as well...i will post what he PM me...

From a member on this forum who aslo conducted a trade with Zwarrior.

"i, it's been 7 days since your 3604free site has been completed by email==xxxxx@xxxxx.comxxxxx@xxxxx.com=xxxxx@xxxxx.comxxxxx@xxxxx.com/email . You said you would make the credit card payment yesterday the latest (7 days is already a long wait for an instant green), but you didn't, even after getting my notice. I've contacted you 4 times to request a payment, but still you haven't sent anything. I will not wait any longer, because it is ridiculous to have to wait that long for an instant payment. If you do not pay within 24 hours from now, I will speak with an admin on this board about this issue and request a TRAINN admin to remove me from your referral list(these two are completely possible). And although not likely to happen, I will also be asking TRAINN admin for your disqualification, for the cost my friend had to pay for the offer.

I'm sorry this trade had to turn into a threat, but if you do pay the $30.00, I will still leave a positive comment on your feedback"

So Zwarrior you just stated you did some successful trades this week...umm from this pm doesnt seem like you did...He is doing the same bull that he did to the other guy to me...[/quote80b428aff5]

Bullcrap, he traded with me this week and was fast, we even did it over AIM. Your full of Bull mate, so go ahead and post the "message you recieved" in full picture. How come you didn't post it in the trader who said it's respective quote's?

If you really wanted to convince someone that your getting "scammed" as you said why not post the screenshot of the PM you claimed to have recieved from another scammed user? Doesn't make sense unless you lied about it for personal gain.

And finally if you have issue's with someone you should ALWAYS first PM a mod, I was having issue's earlier last week with a trader and a mod calmy gave me some good advice on what to do. And within the next 2 days it was worked out. Imo junkie should be temp banned for 3-days for starting petty bickering in the scammer's forum.

Like a mod said, "In the future, PM a mod about cases like this. The "Scammers" forum is not for petty bickering." KeithA.

That's the best way to start out resolving a trade.

junkie06

02-09-2006 20:59:45

dude how dumb are you...you can cleary see on my profile that it shows i have been a member on this forum since 21 Feb 06....The person that sent me this PM asked me not to mention his name...Lol why would i created a fake PM to cover up my insecurities? what insecurities? Zwarrior knows that was a really PM, that why he has not responded to this thread thus far...im saw him online and i know he read what i posted.

I have been a member way longer that you have, with your 3 weeks here...please i know the rules of this forum. Your accusations are a waste of time, so stay out of it.

liAlso if you did a trade with him, then why isnt there any record of it?? I check your trade comments as well as his and i dont see anything...could it be that you are making it up, to help your FRIEND out

TigerShark

02-09-2006 21:03:49

He has not responded because he doesn't see any point in petty bickering from what I gathered. Please if you going to diss him at least prove it, with an actual factual picture and not some "guess" of what someone sent you. Dumb? Let's review that, dumb is classified as someone who doesn't know how to edit someone's name out of a PM that doesn't want there name there. So now your free to post a picture of the PM that you claimed you were sent.

junkie06

02-09-2006 21:07:00

whether or not he chose to respond is his lost...as i stated he wont be receiving anything or get approved till i receive my end of the trade...his lost

compuguru

02-09-2006 21:18:29

[quoted73cbdc770="TigerShark"]Bullcrap, he traded with me this week and was fast, we even did it over AIM. Your full of Bull mate, so go ahead and post the "message you recieved" in full picture. [/quoted73cbdc770]

[quoted73cbdc770="TigerShark"]Please if you going to diss him at least prove it, with an
actual factual picture .[/quoted73cbdc770]

One comment, you're attacking her because you think she's lying about the PM, but then you say don't diss people without proof. shrug

I gotta side with junkie06 on this one. The most I wait is a day or two before I pay people.

junkie06, if you would like, you can send me a screenshot of the PM and I'll edit it for you. Just send me a PM.

EDIT Here's the screenshot.
[imgd73cbdc770]http/" alt=""/img228.imageshack.us/img="228/4043/ssuz2.th.png[" alt=""/imgd73cbdc770][=http//img="228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssuz2.png][imgd73cbdc770]http/" alt=""/img228.imageshack.us/img="228/4043/ssuz2.th.png[" alt=""/imgd73cbdc770]

unknown uchiha

03-09-2006 00:56:10

I could go on a speil about junkie06's grammar, but I'm actually siding with her on the payment issue =P

Killer722

03-09-2006 01:06:32

[quote145b348cd6="unknown uchiha"]I could go on a speil about junkie06's grammar, but I'm actually siding with her on the payment issue =P[/quote145b348cd6]

Leave her alone, she's a woman. This isn't like, cooking or laundry we're talking about. Don't be so rude.

unknown uchiha

03-09-2006 01:52:59

I know, didn't mean to offend =X

KeithA

04-09-2006 08:15:42

ZWarrior99's access to the trading module is limited.

If he hasn't paid junkie06 by Thursday of this week, he will be banned.

junkie06

04-09-2006 08:48:10

Damn that is so long he needs to up the pay now...he has the money...i completed my instant offer almost 2 weeks ago and to wait till thursday make no sense.

EnergyDrinks4Free

04-09-2006 08:50:38

[quote6a812e890e="junkie06"]dude how dumb are you...you can cleary see on my profile that it shows i have been a member on this forum since 21 Feb 06....The person that sent me this PM asked me not to mention his name...Lol why would i created a fake PM to cover up my insecurities? what insecurities? Zwarrior knows that was a really PM, that why he has not responded to this thread thus far...im saw him online and i know he read what i posted.

I have been a member way longer that you have, with your 3 weeks here...please i know the rules of this forum. Your accusations are a waste of time, so stay out of it.

liAlso if you did a trade with him, then why isnt there any record of it?? I check your trade comments as well as his and i dont see anything...could it be that you are making it up, to help your FRIEND out[/quote6a812e890e]

He said he did the trade over AIM.

junkie06

04-09-2006 09:25:59

we cant trust that, we have no proof...for all we know he can just be saying that...just he wanted proof from me, i dont see any proof from him

KeithA

04-09-2006 12:35:06

[quote5db0a1beeb="junkie06"]Damn that is so long he needs to up the pay now...he has the money...i completed my instant offer almost 2 weeks ago and to wait till thursday make no sense.[/quote5db0a1beeb]

Four days is not "so long." If I'm setting a deadline, he needs time to make the bank transfer. Now, if you aren't paid by Thursday, he'll truly have no excuse--and I won't feel bad about banning him.

I don't want to see any other posts in this thread until this has been resolved. [b5db0a1beeb]Let me be clear only Zwarrior99 and junkie06 are allowed to post here, and if they do, it had better be to say that this idiocy is over.[/b5db0a1beeb]

You'll be banned for 21 days if you ignore the above warning.

zwarrior99

05-09-2006 14:35:06

I already paid junkie everything is taken care off.

doylnea

05-09-2006 15:47:53

[quote253fb53f46="zwarrior99"]I already paid junkie everything is taken care off.[/quote253fb53f46]

When did you pay junkie06?

zwarrior99

05-09-2006 16:41:36

[quote71bcd86c8d="doylnea"][quote71bcd86c8d="zwarrior99"]I already paid junkie everything is taken care off.[/quote71bcd86c8d]

When did you pay junkie06?[/quote71bcd86c8d]

today and she knows it as I told her via a PM. shes just ignoring now. probably trying to get me banned.

KeithA

05-09-2006 16:52:20

She ignored my PM asking whether she was paid.

zwarrior, do you have firm proof that you paid her?

zwarrior99

05-09-2006 17:22:53

[quotefac84a2d9e="KeithA"]She ignored my PM asking whether she was paid.

zwarrior, do you have firm proof that you paid her?[/quotefac84a2d9e]

yes i do I can send you a screenshot of my paypal history made to the email she told me in a pm today as she refused to add it to the trade module.

KeithA

05-09-2006 17:50:03

Please do so.

MrPeaches

05-09-2006 18:33:09

you need to stick to your word and pay. before you initiate the trade, talk with the person on a messanger to get some background on them, ect, you cant go to walmart and walk out with a product without paying or leaving a i-owe-u. if he goes red, then you get your revenge through paypal verified ya digg and like i said, it is your responsibility to get some background on him!

thanks,

mikey

MrPeaches

05-09-2006 18:34:46

well....... i just red this first page of this post! lol best of luck with that zwarrioir! if she cheated you, you need to crack down on her!

KeithA

05-09-2006 18:43:00

MrPeaches, I suspect that those who have posted in [ic48f84c4ad]the thread about you[/ic48f84c4ad] would be more interested in your opinion.

junkie06

05-09-2006 20:54:19

Zwarrior i never refused to give you my paypal address....what kind of bull crap are you trying to pull...ever since i did that instant offer for you, i sent numerous pms with my paypal address in them..but you ignored them....
Mr. Peach stay out of this and go suck a cock.

FOR THE FUTURE I WOULD NOT RECOMENED ZWARRIOR, YOUR LOUSY, RUDE and A LIAR....yes i am have the right to say this, freedom of speech.

Thanks KeithA

Rampage575

05-09-2006 23:09:20

[quote2302c7848b="KeithA"]MrPeaches, I suspect that those who have posted in [i2302c7848b]the thread about you[/i2302c7848b] would be more interested in your opinion.[/quote2302c7848b]

i lol'd, nice 8)

Trainn-Support

06-09-2006 00:13:37

For reference, we never get involved in user trades as it's something that happens outside of site and beyond our control.

The only possible action that is provided is the removing of a referrer on an account and that is only done upon a users request and acknowledgement that once it has been done, it cannot be changed.

KeithA

06-09-2006 03:28:30

cheer