Paid dcrainmaker on 7/25 and still nothing, Worked Out

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44071

Rampage575

04-08-2006 08:28:03

EDIT Everything has been worked out. Took longer that I would have liked, but was faster than some trades around here.

He signed up and hasn't attempted an offer. Was waiting for tickle and now its gone. I suggested if he can't do a different one now to send the money back and isn't responding to pm's anymore.

Anyone else having issues?

I didn't want to have to open this, but perhaps this is the only way to get him to do something.

KnightTrader

04-08-2006 10:03:56

He took a while to green for me, I nagged him and he finally did another offer, he said his first diden't credit. Just ask him again? =/

Rampage575

04-08-2006 10:25:06

i've been asking him the last 12 days. A lot of the time i notice him get on and not open my pm's even. Pathetic....

dcrainmaker

04-08-2006 11:42:47

[quotecd53f2e0bd="Rampage575"]i've been asking him the last 12 days. A lot of the time i notice him get on and not open my pm's even. Pathetic....[/quotecd53f2e0bd]

You guys absolutely crack me up--KnightTrader, how long did our trade take? A week? How long have you been doing free sites?

Rampage, why don't you tell them what actually took place, instead of misrepresenting the situation while you whine like a little girl?

For the record, Rampage sent me a list of offers prior to trading that turned out to be inaccurate. There were two offers in particular that I was eligible to do, and after agreeing to a trade and signing up, I found out that those offers were unavailable. I then told him that I would do a Tickle test, but I had to wait until 7 days had passed since completing my last one (in a trade with another user--urbanrecon). Once the 7 days were up, I tried to complete the offer, but it had been removed. So I completed Blockbuster today.

Rampage, for you to post something here as if I'm a poor or dishonest trader is absolutely ridiculous, but I'm afraid it's par for the course, given the childish way you've conducted yourself throughout this trade.

Rampage575

04-08-2006 12:48:45

I didn't say you were a dishonest trader. The point of this thread was to get you to FINALLY take action, in which you did. Thank you.

I think its absolutely rediculous how you choose to log in and skip over my pm's multiple times too.

So free4me decided to take offers off unannounced. That is in no way my fault either. In this case, you should have just sent me the money back. I'm a very active trader and can get sites done in a week or less. I dont have time to wait around 12 days for someone to get to an offer. BTW, why couldn't you do blockbuster in the first place?

dcrainmaker

04-08-2006 13:59:53

[quote4dae776fe0="Rampage575"]I didn't say you were a dishonest trader. The point of this thread was to get you to FINALLY take action, in which you did. Thank you.

I think its absolutely rediculous how you choose to log in and skip over my pm's multiple times too.

So free4me decided to take offers off unannounced. That is in no way my fault either. In this case, you should have just sent me the money back. I'm a very active trader and can get sites done in a week or less. I dont have time to wait around 12 days for someone to get to an offer. BTW, why couldn't you do blockbuster in the first place?[/quote4dae776fe0]

Actually, I had "taken action" before I ever saw your post. Your post was completely unnecessary, and wholly misleading.

As for your pm's, oftentimes I would log in after receiving notification of a new pm, only to see it was from you, and because either I didn't have time to deal with the situation or my status had not changed or both, I wouldn't respond immediately. I mean, you bombarded me with pm's after you were well-aware of my status and, consequently, getting back to you that second wasn't always a top priority.

And, no, when I've wasted my sign-up on a site because the list of available offers you sent me was inaccurate and I'd be able to do an offer in a matter of days, I'm not going to just send your money back, nor should I be expected to. That's absolutely ridiculous.

As for the Blockbuster offer, I couldn't do it at first because the billing address on my credit card showed that I had been a previous member of Blockbuster (thus, I wasn't eligible). I figured out that I could change my billing address to where I'm living this summer and the offer would go through. Hence, my completing the offer today.

Good god, dude, you are unbelievable--easily the whiniest bitch I've ever encountered on these forums.

Rampage575

04-08-2006 20:51:59

[quote9df72c6a71="dcrainmaker"]

Good god, dude, you are unbelievable--easily the whiniest bitch I've ever encountered on these forums.[/quote9df72c6a71]

I dont believe name calling is appropriate. It just shows the immature additude you've displayed this entire time. Thanks for showing everyone else what i've had to deal with.

Rampage575

04-08-2006 20:58:27

[quote21ff012c89="dcrainmaker"]
As for the Blockbuster offer, I couldn't do it at first because the billing address on my credit card showed that I had been a previous member of Blockbuster (thus, I wasn't eligible). I figured out that I could change my billing address to where I'm living this summer and the offer would go through. Hence, my completing the offer today.
[/quote21ff012c89]

I sure hope this isn't fraud either ?

zdub08

04-08-2006 21:06:46

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to wait 14 days then contact a mod?

dcrainmaker

07-08-2006 05:49:08

[quotefe0c14d9ff="Rampage575"][quotefe0c14d9ff="dcrainmaker"]
[/quotefe0c14d9ff]

I sure hope this isn't fraud either ?[/quotefe0c14d9ff]

How in the world could that be construed as fraud? I had never before, at any address, registered at the site involved in our trade. I had, however, been a Blockbuster member previously at my old address. I moved to DC this summer and couldn't sign up for a free trial at Blockbuster until the address associated with my credit cards, etc., had been updated accordingly.