Lalaland32 Very Difficult To Understand Or Communicate With

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43982

thedeadinme

02-08-2006 14:15:09

This guy didnt complete my offer as he said he was going to. Be advised, DO NOT TRADE WITH USER. I even offered him more than I was going to give him to complete my offer and he is such an idiot and first rejected it then was like OK i will do it. I am deleting out trade in my module so just beware.

KeithA

02-08-2006 15:13:32

You didn't make much of a case there. If you have more details, I'm sure others would appreciate it if you shared them.

thedeadinme

04-08-2006 22:08:15

Well he didnt complete our trade when I did his part of the deal. Now he doesnt respond even after I offered him twice what I originally offered him.

lalaland32

07-08-2006 19:27:40

[quote365d334a93="thedeadinme"]Well he didnt complete our trade when I did his part of the deal. Now he doesnt respond even after I offered him twice what I originally offered him.[/quote365d334a93]

Excuse me? The deal was I green on videogames, then you pay me $10. Since you have a higher TR than me, I needed to green before you paid me. You're saying that you did your part of the deal? If you had done your part of the deal, the trade would have been completed. I am waiting for credit on videogames.free4refs for the CurbYourCravings offer [which cost me $8.95]. I have filed support tickets and am awaiting response.

I have tried to work with you on this issue, but you are the rudest, most impatient person I have ever worked with. I even, per your request, gave you my login to do your own offer on my account, but you didnt follow through on that.

Do not flame me on this board. I have done nothing wrong and am trying to complete things just as much as you are. Grow up.

AstonisheD

07-08-2006 19:30:41

i think if he logged on your account to do an offer would be fraud. i dont know, i didnt really understand that part

lalaland32

07-08-2006 19:56:04

He assured me it wasnt.

Either way, I did nothing to warrant a post about me on this thread.

schf0ol3d

07-08-2006 20:01:48

[quote7c2baf5dab="lalaland32"]He assured me it wasnt.

Either way, I did nothing to warrant a post about me on this thread.[/quote7c2baf5dab]

Any luck with the crediting for curb your cravings?

KeithA

07-08-2006 20:04:01

It is most definitely fraud to complete an offer under another user's account. However, it isn't clear at all that lalaland is willfully failing to uphold his end of the deal.

You two have no reason not to finish this trade agreeably. This thread is locked on the assumption that it'll get taken care of promptly.