Gigante...a frauder??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43609

DCA Owner

27-07-2006 00:18:06

The following was not typed by me, it was brought to my attention by a freebie site user who would like to remain nameless,for the time being.[/size94734f2bb3]

It has come to my attention that Gigante, a mod on freeipodguide, has committed numerous acts of fraud. Below is a direct link to Gigante’s prizes from Nuitech, a DIY site.
http//img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Gigante/NiuTechCards2.jpg
There are backups of this image incase he removes it

As many people know in order to obtain a $500 Nuitech reward you are required to complete 6 offers. You are required to complete two offers on each of the three pages. On the third page you are limited to what is referred to as Offer of Death (OOD for short), these OOD range from offers such as Earthlink, Orexis (Non trial version), Longevity (Non trial version), Discover cards, Season Wines, and sometimes South Beach Diet Online. A typical user can probably obtain one of these rewards, while a freebie enthusiast can probably obtain a maximum of three of these rewards without committing fraud.
As seen within the picture on Gigante’s photobucket account, he has received at least 13 $500 Nuitech rewards, and at least five $1000 cards. This in itself is impossible to complete without committing numerous counts of fraud. As previously mentioned, a freebie enthusiast at best can probably only receive three of these cards without committing fraud. With the proof provided it can be concluded that Gigate did indeed fraud offers such as Earthlink many times. Gigante is also excluded from the credit card application offers due to age restrictions and credit restrictions.
It can also been seen that the cards themselves were issued to Will Cole, who we have come to know as Gigante.

theysayjump

27-07-2006 00:39:10

This isn't directed at you since this isn't coming from you, and I'm not defending him, but that doesn't really prove anything.

All it proves is that he has at least one card in his name and the rest you don't know whose name they're in. shrug

Obviously, if they're all in his name and there's no good explanation, then it's somewhat worrying.

Jeorgius

27-07-2006 00:43:05

Though we all don't know what the explanation is for all this,

maybe it'll be a good ideal to atleast cover the numbers on the first gift card in the picture.

DCA Owner

27-07-2006 00:45:16

[quote0ea417d352="theysayjump"]This isn't directed at you since this isn't coming from you, and I'm not defending him, but that doesn't really prove anything.

All it proves is that he has at least one card in his name and the rest you don't know whose name they're in. shrug

Obviously, if they're all in his name and there's no good explanation, then it's somewhat worrying.[/quote0ea417d352]

Though if they weren't his then why would he have it on his photobucket account. And if they weren't his then whos are they and why does he have them.

They cant be his friends or else he'd have no reason to have them, much less take a picture of them.

And if he did do it through his friends, that would also imply he had to fraud the offers.

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 03:43:22

I guess whether Gigante is a scammer or not, I have a problem with it being aired so publicly on such weak evidence. I don't think that a picture [b9b9758709d]proves[/b9b9758709d] anything, certainly not enough to warrant publicly labeling him as a frauder. I'm not defending him, because I certainly don't have all the facts (and I'm one picture short of having all the facts you had). I'm anxious to see Gigante's side of the story.

PsychoAU

27-07-2006 04:14:39

I love it how the OP makes his post sound all official like he is presenting this in court... but then doesn't actually give any evidence or prove anything. The only "proof" here is to say that he got all these gifts and there is no way one person can do all those offers, therefore he committed fraud. Yet, you never say why it is not possible to do that many offers.

Weak arguments make the baby Jesus cry.

theysayjump

27-07-2006 04:20:12

[quote31614193e7="PsychoAU"]I love it how the OP makes his post sound all official like he is presenting this in court... but then doesn't actually give any evidence or prove anything. The only "proof" here is to say that he got all these gifts and there is no way one person can do all those offers, therefore he committed fraud. Yet, you never say why it is not possible to do that many offers.

Weak arguments make the baby Jesus cry.[/quote31614193e7]

I think the point that was trying to be made was that the sites all have the same offers, therefore to receive that many GC's he'd have to be able to complete the sites without doing any of the offers more than once.

bballp6699

27-07-2006 05:07:06

He claims he has friends let him use their credit cards, but I'm sure it's all bullshit. If it were anyone else it would be obvious, but since he's a mod on FIG all of a sudden it's impossible that he could do something wrong. The reason almost ALL of us came to this forum in the first place was to make money, and that's what he's doing...

Can't say I blame him, for 10k I wouldn't care about a mod title on a forum. This isn't a personal attack on him either, I'd shit my pants for that kind of money. I just think it's too obvious to deny.

Commander

27-07-2006 05:07:11

How do you know he got all the giftcards from the same site? Thats the only site in the world that offers them? Maybe like TSJ said, there are his mates cards there too or something, and he was just trying to show off with all the cards??

Calling him out like that, without even asking him 1st is just complete utter BUllslilit.

They could even be gifts off his family or anything. And no offence, I think the site would of caught on, by sending him all those giftcards in the name of will cole. Thats like me completing a free4me site 7 times. I am very sure he would stop me.

bballp6699

27-07-2006 05:09:16

[quoteab02458f46="Commander"]And no offence, I think the site would of caught on, by sending him all those giftcards in the name of will cole. Thats like me completing a free4me site 7 times. I am very sure he would stop me.[/quoteab02458f46]

That's because you are a young and unexperienced grasshoppa.

Commander

27-07-2006 05:27:05

Why would that make me unexperienced? Because I have 5tr here?

OOOhhh your so experienced with 53..... LMFAO

I have 67 on a4f and 42 on refsswapper....

doylnea

27-07-2006 05:30:45

[quote7f69709b66="DCA Owner"]
As many people know in order to obtain a $500 Nuitech reward you are required to complete 6 offers. You are required to complete two offers on each of the three pages. On the third page you are limited to what is referred to as Offer of Death (OOD for short), these OOD range from offers such as Earthlink, [b7f69709b66]Orexis (Non trial version), Longevity (Non trial version), Discover cards,[/b7f69709b66] Season Wines, and sometimes South Beach Diet Online. A typical user can probably obtain one of these rewards, while a freebie enthusiast can probably obtain a maximum of three of these rewards without committing fraud.[/quote7f69709b66]

As illustrated by the Bolded comment, unless I'm wrong, and I have been wrong before, I believe one can apply for as many CCs as they want, or buy as many non-trial penis pills as they want without frauding.

bballp6699

27-07-2006 05:31:27

[quote26739bf297="Commander"]Why would that make me unexperienced? Because I have 5tr here?

I have 67 on a4f and 42 on refsswapper....[/quote26739bf297]

First of all I was joking. However, since you got all in a huff, if you are so experienced you should know that with the knowledge of how the freebie scene works, it is very easy to fraud and get away with it.

Commander

27-07-2006 05:54:00

Who said I had all the knowledge?

Nah I wouldn't knmow how easy to fraud the sites. Is this from your personal experience?

doylnea

27-07-2006 05:56:55

You two - get in the deathmatch cage

lol

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 06:00:10

I never said he didn't do anything wrong, I just said it's not cool to call him out publicly on suspicion. As I said in my post, I was not defending him.

junkie06

27-07-2006 06:02:40

obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 06:21:28

[quote2de73c9d96="junkie06"]obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays[/quote2de73c9d96]

Not I.

bballp6699

27-07-2006 06:21:57

[quotec1ffc37726="Commander"]Who said I had all the knowledge?

Nah I wouldn't knmow how easy to fraud the sites. Is this from your personal experience?[/quotec1ffc37726]

shock

lol

Back on topic arrow

dmorris68

27-07-2006 06:28:48

[quoted0aaabbf15="CollidgeGraduit"][quoted0aaabbf15="junkie06"]obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays[/quoted0aaabbf15]

Not I.[/quoted0aaabbf15]
Nor I. Which should be obvious from the very small number of sites I've actually completed. lol

bballp6699

27-07-2006 06:53:00

I don't know. Three Ideal sites...

Is there something you need to tell us dmorris?

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 06:57:45

Gigante said that only a few of those were his, the rest were his friends that they gave him (after they used them) for the sake of taking a cool picture like that, with all the cards fanned out. He is working on getting pictures right now. In the meantime, he deserves the benefit of the doubt -- he doesn't deserve to be called a frauder.

Gigante

27-07-2006 06:59:42

[quote5ea8519384="DCA Owner"]The following was not typed by me, it was brought to my attention by a freebie site user who would like to remain nameless,for the time being.[/size5ea8519384]

It has come to my attention that Gigante, a mod on freeipodguide, has committed numerous acts of fraud. Below is a direct link to Gigante’s prizes from Nuitech, a DIY site.

As many people know in order to obtain a $500 Nuitech reward you are required to complete 6 offers. You are required to complete two offers on each of the three pages. On the third page you are limited to what is referred to as Offer of Death (OOD for short), these OOD range from offers such as Earthlink, Orexis (Non trial version), Longevity (Non trial version), Discover cards, Season Wines, and sometimes South Beach Diet Online. A typical user can probably obtain one of these rewards, while a freebie enthusiast can probably obtain a maximum of three of these rewards without committing fraud.
As seen within the picture on Gigante’s photobucket account, he has received at least 13 $500 Nuitech rewards, and at least five $1000 cards. This in itself is impossible to complete without committing numerous counts of fraud. As previously mentioned, a freebie enthusiast at best can probably only receive three of these cards without committing fraud. With the proof provided it can be concluded that Gigate did indeed fraud offers such as Earthlink many times. Gigante is also excluded from the credit card application offers due to age restrictions and credit restrictions.
It can also been seen that the cards themselves were issued to Will Cole, who we have come to know as Gigante.[/quote5ea8519384]

While all of your evidence seems very conclusive , I guess you will have to wait until Saturday so I can take a picture of the cards with all of the names on them. In the mean time, my credit kicks ass and I haven't met a bank that wouldn't give me a credit card. Before you attempt to enlighten the world with your new found facts, you may want to make sure they are indeed facts.

dmorris68

27-07-2006 07:12:09

[quote01833bf6bc="bballp6699"]I don't know. Three Ideal sites...

Is there something you need to tell us dmorris?[/quote01833bf6bc]
P

All 3 were done on the up-and-up, and it's why I haven't done 4 -- there aren't enough offers left that I can legitimately do. However I do see from a new I-Deal site I looked at the other day, that they're rolling out some new offers, so I may be able to do #4 before long. ;)

DCA Owner

27-07-2006 07:29:04

[quote25cca75725="Gigante"][quote25cca75725="DCA Owner"]The following was not typed by me, it was brought to my attention by a freebie site user who would like to remain nameless,for the time being.[/size25cca75725]

It can also been seen that the cards themselves were issued to Will Cole, who we have come to know as Gigante.[/quote25cca75725]

While all of your evidence seems very conclusive , I guess you will have to wait until Saturday so I can take a picture of the cards with all of the names on them. In the mean time, my credit kicks ass and I haven't met a bank that wouldn't give me a credit card. Before you attempt to enlighten the world with your new found facts, you may want to make sure they are indeed facts.[/quote25cca75725]

Again...none of this is coming from me,I dont no Gigante or ever chatted with him. This was all brought to my attention last night,via aim,by a close friend of mine in the freebie community.This "friend", asked meto post that stuff and typed up the little writing for you guys.

So again,anything you see that comes from me,in rebuttal to Gigante or anyone else for that matter,is purely what this "user" told me to type.

Jrok138

27-07-2006 07:31:51

I Loled when I read the bold at the top of the thread.

It's like some guy saying

"Well I, I mean my friend, has this problem"

doylnea

27-07-2006 07:32:39

[quote2b2d836267="DCA Owner"]Again...none of this is coming from me,I dont no Gigante or ever chatted with him. This was all brought to my attention last night,via aim,by a close friend of mine in the freebie community.This "friend", asked meto post that stuff and typed up the little writing for you guys.

So again,anything you see that comes from me,in rebuttal to Gigante or anyone else for that matter,is purely what this "user" told me to type.[/quote2b2d836267]

Why wouldn't the "user" post the info themself?

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 07:35:13

[quote450c71fe65="DCA Owner"][quote450c71fe65="Gigante"][quote450c71fe65="DCA Owner"]The following was not typed by me, it was brought to my attention by a freebie site user who would like to remain nameless,for the time being.[/size450c71fe65]

It can also been seen that the cards themselves were issued to Will Cole, who we have come to know as Gigante.[/quote450c71fe65]

While all of your evidence seems very conclusive , I guess you will have to wait until Saturday so I can take a picture of the cards with all of the names on them. In the mean time, my credit kicks ass and I haven't met a bank that wouldn't give me a credit card. Before you attempt to enlighten the world with your new found facts, you may want to make sure they are indeed facts.[/quote450c71fe65]

Again...none of this is coming from me,I dont no Gigante or ever chatted with him. This was all brought to my attention last night,via aim,by a close friend of mine in the freebie community.This "friend", asked meto post that stuff and typed up the little writing for you guys.

So again,anything you see that comes from me,in rebuttal to Gigante or anyone else for that matter,is purely what this "user" told me to type.[/quote450c71fe65]

I guess I would make sure that my source's accusations actually had some merit before I posted them in a public forum, with MY name on it. Especially such an accusation as a moderator frauding a system.

Now my question to you is -- if Gigante proves that only a few of those are his, are you going to post a retraction here AND on A4F, where you made the accusations?

DCA Owner

27-07-2006 07:42:32

Of course I will,but Im trying to get the "user" to come out today,and post cause quite frankly,I dont want anything to do with this,I just posted as a favor to a friend.This "user" is a very respected user here though ).Also, this "user", claims to have aim logs,that will be able to prove it!!

liAnd yes,I am also sick of saying, "THIS USER[/sizef6067e3a6d]"!! D

theman2005

27-07-2006 08:21:31

Few things to note

- The "user" might fear being backlashed if he "uncovers" this so called evidence.

- If Gigante is a scammer/frauder, wouldn't that make fgr_admin the bigger culprit with his unbelievable TR?

- Neither Gigante or fgr_admin had a problem in this forum (at least not a big one), regardless of what they did, whether it be multiple offer completions and the such.

In conclusion
- This is rather pointless
- Innocent until proven guilty.
- I think that's a rather cool picture!

zr2152

27-07-2006 08:34:18

[quote9e8f855483="theman2005"]Few things to note

- The "user" might fear being backlashed if he "uncovers" this so called evidence.

- If Gigante is a scammer/frauder, wouldn't that make fgr_admin the bigger culprit with his unbelievable TR?

- Neither Gigante or fgr_admin had a problem in this forum (at least not a big one), regardless of what they did, whether it be multiple offer completions and the such.

In conclusion
- I think that's a rather cool picture![/quote9e8f855483]

i second what theman said because there has not been one major incident that i have seen where admin or gigante have had any problems with completeing other ppl sites. I dont think that this is anytihng to worry about unless there is UNDISPUTABLE evidence...aim logs just wont cut it for me because those can easily be made up.

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 08:37:33

[quoteee18fa1ef6="zr2152"][quoteee18fa1ef6="theman2005"]Few things to note

In conclusion
- I think that's a rather cool picture![/quoteee18fa1ef6]

i second what theman said because there has not been one major incident that i have seen where admin or gigante have had any problems with completeing other ppl sites. I dont think that this is anytihng to worry about unless there is UNDISPUTABLE evidence...aim logs just wont cut it for me because those can easily be made up.[/quoteee18fa1ef6]

I agree. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Don't get me wrong, if there is reasonable evidence that liprovesli he did it, we'll take the necessary action. Anyone on FIPG accused of something will get the benefit of the doubt from me, unless there's real evidence to prove they did something.

Commander

27-07-2006 09:03:53

He has already explained himself. And why the hell would DCA put his name on this. I mean accusing a mod of fraud? Thats just slack. At least get the facts right. I don't care if your mate asked you to type it, YOU still made the post.

beauvoir

27-07-2006 09:21:20

Just a thought, but won't this look bad on your network if the person behind the accusation doesn't make themselves known? It would leave the accusation on your shoulders, and you represent the network. For your sake, i hope the author does make themselves known.....

ilanbg

27-07-2006 09:38:29

Generally, the unspoken rule with freebie sites is to look the other way with this kind of thing. I'm sure more people have committed fraud than not, because it's easy and greed is a powerful force.

The only time anyone ever gets put in the spotlight like this is when they piss off another member who wants revenge. I'd even say it's likely whoever made the original post has also frauded.

The point is get over it. There is no way to prove or disprove Gigante's innocence, and the truth is it doesn't matter either way. He will continue doing what he's doing—whatever it is—and this whole situation is little more than people trying to look holy to call attention away from themselves.

gnznroses

27-07-2006 10:34:52

hmm, i signed up at Netflix once, not even on a freebie site, then many months later decided to see if i could get credit for signing back up as an offer (cause i decided i wanted the service and have been a member now since then). anyways, when i tried to sign up the second time they recognized my info and told me to log into my account. so i kinda figured it was nigh impossible to repeat offers and still get credit cause they'll still have you in their systems. unless you use a different name, address and CC number or something. am i wrong here?

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2006 10:56:19

[quotec70ed81801="gnznroses"]hmm, i signed up at Netflix once, not even on a freebie site, then many months later decided to see if i could get credit for signing back up as an offer (cause i decided i wanted the service and have been a member now since then). anyways, when i tried to sign up the second time they recognized my info and told me to log into my account. so i kinda figured it was nigh impossible to repeat offers and still get credit cause they'll still have you in their systems. unless you use a different name, address and CC number or something. am i wrong here?[/quotec70ed81801]

There are probably ways to do it. Though that we shouldn't be discussing them.

[quotec70ed81801="Commander"]Why would that make me unexperienced? Because I have 5tr here?

I have 67 on a4f and 42 on refsswapper....[/quotec70ed81801]

Why are your posts always so "radical" ?

[quotec70ed81801="theman2005"]Few things to note

[/quotec70ed81801]

Its also dependant on the style of trading. We all know for a fact FGR_Admin trades by paying everyone or by getting paid. Though no one has ever had a problem with his trades. I know i didn't. Though i not sure the same could be said of gigante.

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 11:27:51

DCA, why the hell would you even bother posting about this if you didn't at least have halfway decent proof that he has been frauding offers and get more than "just a friend's" word on it?

Frankly, if you've done that many DIY sites, there's a guarantee you've done an offer at least twice.

tylerc

27-07-2006 11:32:08

Let's not forget some offers allow you to do them more than once.

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2006 11:33:04

[quotec378aeae9e="johnjimjones"]DCA, why the hell would you even bother posting about this if you didn't at least have halfway decent proof that he has been frauding offers and get more than "just a friend's" word on it?

Frankly, if you've done that many DIY sites, there's a guarantee you've done an offer at least twice.[/quotec378aeae9e]

lol, you post contridicts itself

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 11:33:51

0 proof, 100% conjecture...

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/f50da17a0b25e71c58dd95d814d13175.gif[" alt=""/img7fa7403ba0]

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 11:49:39

[quote3666c450ca="CoMpFrEaK"][quote3666c450ca="johnjimjones"]DCA, why the hell would you even bother posting about this if you didn't at least have halfway decent proof that he has been frauding offers and get more than "just a friend's" word on it?

Frankly, if you've done that many DIY sites, there's a guarantee you've done an offer at least twice.[/quote3666c450ca]

lol, you post contridicts itself[/quote3666c450ca]

My point is that it's possible but the way DCA brought it out does nothing.

I don't know how you'd prove it but, my experience is that Gigante got 2 plasmas the same week he gets DQ'd under me for e-researchgroup plasma. With an about 3 month time between start and finish that's much less than 6 months you need to wait before doing an offer again. So frankly, either he has friends/family that do it or he got caught by eresearchgroup for fraud.

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2006 11:52:17

[quote42968b9ac0="johnjimjones"][quote42968b9ac0="CoMpFrEaK"][quote42968b9ac0="johnjimjones"]DCA, why the hell would you even bother posting about this if you didn't at least have halfway decent proof that he has been frauding offers and get more than "just a friend's" word on it?

Frankly, if you've done that many DIY sites, there's a guarantee you've done an offer at least twice.[/quote42968b9ac0]

lol, you post contridicts itself[/quote42968b9ac0]

My point is that it's possible but the way DCA brought it out does nothing.

I don't know how you'd prove it but, my experience is that Gigante got 2 plasmas the same week he gets DQ'd under me for e-researchgroup plasma. With an about 3 month time between start and finish that's much less than 6 months you need to wait before doing an offer again. So frankly, either he has friends/family that do it or he got caught by eresearchgroup for fraud.[/quote42968b9ac0]

You referring to this?

http//scam.com/showthread.php?t=10544&highlight=gigante

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 11:55:19

No, this http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37577&highlight=

DRay9911

27-07-2006 14:54:41

he was also one of the first to complete the requirements to yourchoicerewards (Dell 42" TV) - and was later DQ'd (i'm not sure if he received a $100 check).

-dan

tampadan

27-07-2006 16:27:54

Here's my take

Did he fraud? Likely

Can you prove it? No

Does anyone, including Nuitech, really care? No

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 16:32:06

[quotec07b1ec03d="tampadan"]Here's my take

Did he fraud? Likely

Can you prove it? No

Does anyone, including Nuitech, really care? No[/quotec07b1ec03d]

Sites like Nuitech have cared because he's been DQed before. Surprising how quite this thread got. Nobody can really prove it and only Gigante knows.

theysayjump

27-07-2006 16:36:39

Well before this thread was even made, Gigante had made a post in the Admin forum saying that he'd be away for 3 days beginning today, so before the consipiracy theories take flight due to his lack of input, give it a few days.

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2006 16:38:04

[quote9890c7b175="theysayjump"]Well before this thread was even made, Gigante had made a post in the Admin forum saying that he'd be away for 3 days beginning today, so before the consipiracy theories take flight due to his lack of input, give it a few days.[/quote9890c7b175]

Is he on his 4 days no sleep plan again?

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 16:39:02

[quote31a2963553="tampadan"]Here's my take

Did he fraud? Likely

Can you prove it? No

Does anyone, including Nuitech, really care? No[/quote31a2963553]
Did he fraud? Unlikely

Can you prove it? Not at all

Does anyone, including Nuitech, really care? We should all care because fraud ruins sites and kills freebies...

FreeEnterprize Joe

27-07-2006 16:40:11

Well, I hate to be the one to point it out, but I just spent my time reading most of that scam.com thread. He posted the DQ'd email from YFD which essentially tells him that he was DQ'd for completing the same offer multiple times. Now, unless sites like that DQ randomly and accuse people of offer fraud, looks like he frauded the offers by completing them multiple times.

EDIT Here is a link to the direct post http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169650&postcount=36

bballp6699

27-07-2006 16:47:48

[quotef97df2210d="Wolfeman"]
Did he fraud? Unlikely[/quotef97df2210d]

roll

zr2152

27-07-2006 16:59:39

well then what comes of this?

Where do the mods go from here?

Do they take the same action on Gigante as they do any other members?

This is my take. Because he did not fraud any of the users on fig, he is not hurting anyone of us. Banned? Well i dont believe that this is necessary but he is hurting freebie sites because of this frauding. It will be interesting to see what comes of this in the next week or so.

What is everyone else's take on this?

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 17:21:48

[quotec73718de75="zr2152"]well then what comes of this?

This is my take. Because he did not fraud any of the users on fig, he is not hurting anyone of us. Banned? Well i dont believe that this is necessary but he is hurting freebie sites because of this frauding. It will be interesting to see what comes of this in the next week or so.

What is everyone else's take on this?[/quotec73718de75]
We've talked about offer fraud in the Admin forum. There is 0 proof he did anything wrong so he isn't going to be banned. The only time I'd take action against offer fraud is if they are doing it blatently and/or bragging about it or they are doing it with trades and going red which they'd be banned for in the first place.

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 17:33:42

[quotedc90340c90="Wolfeman"][quotedc90340c90="zr2152"]well then what comes of this?

What is everyone else's take on this?[/quotedc90340c90]
We've talked about offer fraud in the Admin forum. There is 0 proof he did anything wrong so he isn't going to be banned. The only time I'd take action against offer fraud is if they are doing it blatently and/or bragging about it or they are doing it with trades and going red which they'd be banned for in the first place.[/quotedc90340c90]

You skipped over my post. How do you explain that he was able to do that?

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 17:35:14

That he got DQ'd? I've been DQ'd before for retarded reasons that didn't include me frauding...

CollidgeGraduit

27-07-2006 17:39:45

[quote74587bc1e6="Wolfeman"]That he got DQ'd? I've been DQ'd before for retarded reasons that didn't include me frauding...[/quote74587bc1e6]

I got DQ'ed on OC because someone from FIPG spamming my reflink on popular sites to get my link reported (

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 17:40:08

[quote958208c8f0="Wolfeman"]That he got DQ'd? I've been DQ'd before for retarded reasons that didn't include me frauding...[/quote958208c8f0]

and shear coincidence that it was the same week he recieved 2 plasmas therefore in order to do ereasearchgroup he had to do duplicate offers?

bballp6699

27-07-2006 17:52:59

It can't be proved that he's frauding the offers, and honestly I don't know how much I care, but come on guys. You have to use common sense. Ever other day he was bragging about something he got. You know him and LucaBalla were frauding, and if you say you don't know for sure then you're lying to yourself.

TFOAF

27-07-2006 18:11:20

That doesn't mean anything. He really could have gotten something every other day. I know if I did, I'd brag about what I got.

There's no proof on any of this, no conclusions can be made. I think we should close this case and lock this topic.

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 18:14:04

[quotebeb175a23a="TFOAF"]That doesn't mean anything. He really could have gotten something every other day. I know if I did, I'd brag about what I got.

There's no proof on any of this, no conclusions can be made. I think we should close this case and lock this topic.[/quotebeb175a23a]

Way to make sense. roll You just don't do that many DIY sites alone without completing an offer more than once.

TFOAF

27-07-2006 18:17:40

Huh? I think I've confused myself of what I wrote...and what you wrote. How did I not make sense?

There's no proof that he was frauding...

FreeEnterprize Joe

27-07-2006 18:22:40

We know lucabella was frauding because she flat out said it
http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169634&postcount=34

Gigante can be proved frauding the offers because later on in that thread he tells others how to get around an offer fraud DQ http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169756&postcount=51
http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169927&postcount=81

TFOAF

27-07-2006 18:24:38

Uhh...okay. But that still doesn't say that HE did it himself. (Gigante)

At this point all of this (relating to Gigante) is inconclusive.

tampadan

27-07-2006 18:30:57

hehe...

i dont mind people defending gigante on grounds that nuitech (until recently) wasn't too concerned as long as they got their money.

however, if you honestly think that gigante was unlikely frauding offers, then PM me for my ref link to 12dp (pure, legit, paid autosurf).

TFOAF

27-07-2006 18:34:31

[quote84e50901a7="tampadan"]hehe...

i dont mind people defending gigante on grounds that nuitech (until recently) wasn't too concerned as long as they got their money.

however, if you honestly think that gigante was unlikely frauding offers, then PM me for my ref link to 12dp (pure, legit, paid autosurf).[/quote84e50901a7]

Random advertisement/topic hijack?

bullseye4u

27-07-2006 18:41:08

Honostly I think someone got jealous that he got the money. I dont see how he committed fraud, if he never got on hold for DIY for receiving the gifts and if he did than he got what he deserved on other diy but I dont know. Maybe you also call fgr_admin a scammer sine he has over 700 tr and there is no way there is that many sites or offers to do.

bballp6699

27-07-2006 18:42:48

I think fgr_admin frauds offers too.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/30120edfc695fda35c07678a921cec64.gif[" alt=""/img84213f0878]

DCA Owner

27-07-2006 18:53:36

Ok,the person that had me start this for them has pretty good proof,but for some very strange reason wont post it.Im now sorry I even started this,because I thought (USER), would have came out by now and posted the proof and clear my name,but anyway,I'll give you guys a hint...the user that had me do this has posted in this thread numerous times already.

FreeEnterprize Joe

27-07-2006 18:54:27

http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169300&postcount=2

If you don't want to click the link

Gigante
[quote86c62af0b7]My Plasma's were canceled because I completed one of the offers two times on two different sites. lililili.[/quote86c62af0b7]

TFOAF

27-07-2006 18:58:04

[quotecb1f8a095f="bballp6699"]I think fgr_admin frauds offers too.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/30120edfc695fda35c07678a921cec64.gif[" alt=""/imgcb1f8a095f][/quotecb1f8a095f]

Hey...why don't we just blame everyone! In fact...every user who signs up on FiPG frauds offers. (that's gotta be what happens) Also...FiPG is one big fraud. If you sign up, you frauded. Case closed! lol

liend sarcasmli

tampadan

27-07-2006 18:58:43

[quotefe63842e25="toebash"]http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169300&postcount=2

Gigante
[quotefe63842e25]My Plasma's were canceled because I completed one of the offers two times on two different sites. lililili.[/quotefe63842e25][/quotefe63842e25]

but! but!!!!! we need proof! not just gigante confirming it in his own words...

we need proof!

ajrock2000

27-07-2006 19:03:20

Cmon people, you know he has frauded offers. There is absolutely no doubt. The thing is, nuitech doesn't even have anything in their terms about doing an offer twice, they should, but they don't. I bet almost every non-noob on this board has done an offer twice before. It's just the Gigante's and the Lucabells going around parading the stuff they have gotten and actually admit to doing offers multiple times. I mean cmon, I remember somewhere Lucabella saying in some post that she did earthlink 8 times. It's not about whether it is technically wrong, it is just a greedy and anal thing to do for the advertisers and new customers.

michae229

27-07-2006 19:30:00

if you guys don't like it who cares don't trade with him. This thread on A4f is just putting this bull for everyone one to see and companies just to see.just Lock the thread, lets be real everyone cheats even some of the people pointing finger's also may do it too. and you know what maybe the companies don't care for example look at this guy box86rowh http//www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=13254&page=2&pp=40 look at all the shiet he got and your telling me he didn't do offers more than once? be real when you get to page 3 you will have to repeat offers so in my opinion if you did nuitech more than once you cheated. and i have seen people post pics of receiving 2 gift cards at the same time.

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 19:41:06

tampadan why do you only come around when there is drama?

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2006 19:42:02

[quote292dedc717="Wolfeman"]tampadan why do you only come around when there is drama?[/quote292dedc717]

Can we give him/her the title drama queen/king?

johnjimjones

27-07-2006 19:51:01

[quotee14651a7b0="ajrock2000"]Cmon people, you know he has frauded offers. There is absolutely no doubt. The thing is, nuitech doesn't even have anything in their terms about doing an offer twice, they should, but they don't. I bet almost every non-noob on this board has done an offer twice before. It's just the Gigante's and the Lucabells going around parading the stuff they have gotten and actually admit to doing offers multiple times. I mean cmon, I remember somewhere Lucabella saying in some post that she did earthlink 8 times. It's not about whether it is technically wrong, it is just a greedy and anal thing to do for the advertisers and new customers.[/quotee14651a7b0]

Exactly, I don't how hard it is for everyone else to believe.

[quotee14651a7b0="CoMpFrEaK"][quotee14651a7b0="Wolfeman"]tampadan why do you only come around when there is drama?[/quotee14651a7b0]

Can we give him/her the title drama queen/king?[/quotee14651a7b0]

yes!

theysayjump

27-07-2006 20:35:02

[quote6fba403eeb="michae229"]Lock the thread, lets be real everyone cheats even some of the people pointing finger's also may do it too.[/quote6fba403eeb]

You have no idea how wrong you are. Do you really think everyone is greedy or a scammer?

michae229

27-07-2006 21:41:43

[quotea0d584800e="theysayjump"][quotea0d584800e="michae229"]Lock the thread, lets be real everyone cheats even some of the people pointing finger's also may do it too.[/quotea0d584800e]

You have no idea how wrong you are. Do you really think everyone is greedy or a scammer?[/quotea0d584800e]

i come here most the time and people brag about receiving icards. two at the same time and i know whats going on here he repeated offers

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 22:25:09

[quote9c264817ef="michae229"][quote9c264817ef="theysayjump"][quote9c264817ef="michae229"]Lock the thread, lets be real everyone cheats even some of the people pointing finger's also may do it too.[/quote9c264817ef]

You have no idea how wrong you are. Do you really think everyone is greedy or a scammer?[/quote9c264817ef]

i come here most the time and people brag about receiving icards and two at the sam time and i know whats going on[/quote9c264817ef]
Huh?http/" alt=""/img115.exs.cx/img="115/1319/2x25kf.gif[" alt=""/img9c264817ef]

AstonisheD

27-07-2006 22:38:07

[quoteaa493f4b02="toebash"]http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169756&postcount=51
http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169927&postcount=81[/quoteaa493f4b02]

did ANYBODY say holy shit when they saw those threads? i know i did.

kerms

27-07-2006 23:07:14

[quote5554d8f918="junkie06"]obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays[/quote5554d8f918]

was that a joke? lol

The cards don't prove a thing. Who cares how many times someone purchases an item if theyre paying full price and arent returning it? Isn't that the POINT of all these offers?

EDIT saw the two posts, damn those are borderline.

[quote5554d8f918]
Banned

Join Date Nov 2005
Posts 71 Gigante is an unknown quantity at this point
Re Damn YFDirect. Check out this email from them
My recommendation to everybody If you did an offer two times, do another one that you haven't done, wait the little bit of extra time and send that voucher. DO NOT SEND THE VOUCHER WITH THE DOUBLE COMPLETED OFFER. From my understanding, you can claim it was a mistake that you signed up for the other one, and since you don't send the voucher for it, they won't even worry. It is worth an extra couple days and an extra $10 for ensure you get your item and don't get lilililied.

[/quote5554d8f918]

CoMpFrEaK

27-07-2006 23:23:01

I had a chance to talk to DCA Admin. He was not the one who wrote it, though i'm not about to disclose who did. Its best that this topic is locked up.

Wolfeman

27-07-2006 23:36:51

[quoteb08848a7e7="CoMpFrEaK"]I had a chance to talk to DCA Admin. He was not the one who wrote it, though i'm not about to disclose who did. Its best that this topic is locked up.[/quoteb08848a7e7]
So you wrote it?

AstonisheD

27-07-2006 23:43:24

i thought gigante was gonna post some screenshots on saturday, so why lock it up?

EDIT-
if youre thinking i wrote it because of the question, i didnt. -.-

bullseye4u

27-07-2006 23:50:27

[quote409c5bb28a="kerms"][quote409c5bb28a="junkie06"]obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays[/quote409c5bb28a]

was that a joke? lol

The cards don't prove a thing. Who cares how many times someone purchases an item if theyre paying full price and arent returning it? Isn't that the POINT of all these offers?

[quote409c5bb28a]
Banned

Join Date Nov 2005
My recommendation to everybody If you did an offer two times, do another one that you haven't done, wait the little bit of extra time and send that voucher. DO NOT SEND THE VOUCHER WITH THE DOUBLE COMPLETED OFFER. From my understanding, you can claim it was a mistake that you signed up for the other one, and since you don't send the voucher for it, they won't even worry. It is worth an extra couple days and an extra $10 for ensure you get your item and don't get lilililied.

[/quote409c5bb28a][/quote409c5bb28a]

kerms not that i have anything against you but didnt you aslo fraud offers the whole thing with yourgifts proving that you frauded

johnjimjones

28-07-2006 06:22:27

[quote99f6bf482c="CoMpFrEaK"]I had a chance to talk to DCA Admin. He was not the one who wrote it, though i'm not about to disclose who did. Its best that this topic is locked up.[/quote99f6bf482c]

What are you trying to cover up?

YourGiftsFree

28-07-2006 13:13:17

[quotea21f431eba="bullseye4u"][quotea21f431eba="kerms"][quotea21f431eba="junkie06"]obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays[/quotea21f431eba]

was that a joke? lol

[quotea21f431eba]
Banned

Join Date Nov 2005

[/quotea21f431eba][/quotea21f431eba]

kerms not that i have anything against you but didnt you aslo fraud offers the whole thing with yourgifts proving that you frauded[/quotea21f431eba]

Yea he did and allows certain people to repeat offers so he can get paid. http//refstop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6291 Anyway back on topic. I think the siteowners should compare the offers he did.

johnjimjones

28-07-2006 13:32:06

What a coincidence, I've been talking to a few people about making a "Incentivised Online Marketing Forum" to cut down on fraud and scammers.

topbillin1

28-07-2006 15:17:23

He got banned on A4F

schf0ol3d

28-07-2006 17:01:45

Why is this such a flicking witch hunt?

http/" alt=""/img4.picsplace.to/img="4/25/AlgoreRolleyes.gif[" alt=""/imgb6189ae4b1]

michae229

28-07-2006 17:03:09

[quote3faac8466d="schf0ol3d"]Why is this such a flicking witch hunt?

http/" alt=""/img4.picsplace.to/img="4/25/AlgoreRolleyes.gif[" alt=""/img3faac8466d][/quote3faac8466d]

AMEN

johnjimjones

28-07-2006 17:51:06

Why shouldn't it be?

Darkside

28-07-2006 19:00:00

Gigante should be banned. If fusion cash has DQed people for making posts on another forum, its only fair that these same people dq one of their own for their posts on another forum.

In defence of fgr_admin, since hes not around, I've been back in the freebie game for like two months and not a single time have I seen fgr do any trade other than paying other people for his sites. Mind you hes also been around a long time. There have been a lot of offers come and gone since then so he could have done all different offers. Maybe he has comitted fraud, maybe he hasn't, but don't drag him into with nothing but circumstantial evidence. Gigante clearly talks about comitting fraud, had I done that, there would be no thread neccesary. I'd simply be banned.

zr2152

28-07-2006 19:03:45

[quoteea6078ce21="Darkside"]Gigante should be banned. If fusion cash has DQed people for making posts on another forum, its only fair that these same people dq one of their own for their posts on another forum.

In defence of fgr_admin, since hes not around, I've been back in the freebie game for like two months and not a single time have I seen fgr do any trade other than paying other people for his sites. Mind you hes also been around a long time. There have been a lot of offers come and gone since then so he could have done all different offers. Maybe he has comitted fraud, maybe he hasn't, but don't drag him into with nothing but circumstantial evidence. Gigante clearly talks about comitting fraud, had I done that, there would be no thread neccesary. I'd simply be banned.[/quoteea6078ce21]

true that. But i still thikn that there should be more evidence on this before a moderator is banned. I dont know maybe im wrong (and correct me if I am).

and are any of the moderators doing anything about this..if so can we all get an explaination

KnightTrader

28-07-2006 19:06:26

I congratulate him for getting all those gift cards, Im jealous >.>

johnjimjones

28-07-2006 19:19:14

[quotefa01dc659f="Darkside"]Gigante should be banned. If fusion cash has DQed people for making posts on another forum, its only fair that these same people dq one of their own for their posts on another forum.

In defence of fgr_admin, since hes not around, I've been back in the freebie game for like two months and not a single time have I seen fgr do any trade other than paying other people for his sites. Mind you hes also been around a long time. There have been a lot of offers come and gone since then so he could have done all different offers. Maybe he has comitted fraud, maybe he hasn't, but don't drag him into with nothing but circumstantial evidence. Gigante clearly talks about comitting fraud, had I done that, there would be no thread neccesary. I'd simply be banned.[/quotefa01dc659f]

Offer fraud too? you're next on the chopping block.

When did FusionCash DQ people for making posts on other forums??

FreeEnterprize Joe

28-07-2006 19:20:14

[quote122549b718="zr2152"]

true that. But i still thikn that there should be more evidence on this before a moderator is banned. I dont know maybe im wrong (and correct me if I am).

and are any of the moderators doing anything about this..if so can we all get an explaination[/quote122549b718]

How much more evidence do you need of offer fraud than him saying 'I did the same offer twice on 2 different sites and got caught?' and then telling others how to get around being DQ'd after completing the same offer multiple times?

Edit also, don't forget that screenshot of the email from YFDirect saying he was DQ'd for completing one or more offers multiple times.

zr2152

28-07-2006 19:29:12

[quote9dbff7fa35="toebash"][quote9dbff7fa35="zr2152"]

and are any of the moderators doing anything about this..if so can we all get an explaination[/quote9dbff7fa35]

How much more evidence do you need of offer fraud than him saying 'I did the same offer twice on 2 different sites and got caught?' and then telling others how to get around being DQ'd after completing the same offer multiple times?

Edit also, don't forget that screenshot of the email from YFDirect saying he was DQ'd for completing one or more offers multiple times.[/quote9dbff7fa35]

again i dont know but i am curious as to why all the moderators are being very quiet about all this.

FreeEnterprize Joe

28-07-2006 19:45:37

Gigante is away for a few days and they are probably trying to figure out how to go about things privately in the mod forum.

Darkside

28-07-2006 19:48:42

[quote9723d0a876="johnjimjones"]
Offer fraud too? you're next on the chopping block.

When did FusionCash DQ people for making posts on other forums??[/quote9723d0a876]

I think you misunderstod me. I was saying that if I did offer fraud I'd be banned no questions asked. I was not saying that I did and have been banned before. If that wasn't what your were getting at please explain how I'm next on the chopping block.

As for fusion cash
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41649

CollidgeGraduit

28-07-2006 20:37:46

Yes, the moderators are all discussing what we've seen, what should happen, etc. All of us have full schedules that don't quite line up, so it's hard to get a group discussion done very efficiently. Please be patient, we're not turning a blind eye to anything.

CollidgeGraduit

28-07-2006 21:01:08

Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

-His offer frauding has been shown to be likely, it has not been totally proven.
-The alleged frauding did not directly affect any FIPG users
-He did not use any FIPG resources to commit fraud, or brag about the fraud.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.

guelah75

28-07-2006 21:05:34

all I can say is WOW, in my opinion he has done way more good for the people of this forum than bad, he didn't scam one of us, or sell us stolen giftcards. He actually turned many of us on the the DIY sites and gave us valuable info on the correct way to recieve gifts doing these sites. If the forum put it to a vote, my vote would be for him to stay a member.

just my view on the matter at hand

bballp6699

28-07-2006 21:08:06

If you start banning for frauding you'll have to ban 75% of the forum.

zr2152

28-07-2006 21:09:04

[quote738633b9d2="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

-His offer frauding has been shown to be likely, it has not been totally proven.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote738633b9d2]

agreed. Banning him would be too harsh because he did not harm and fig users let alone brag about it.I think the action taken was appropiate.

FreeEnterprize Joe

28-07-2006 21:09:48

Thanks for the update CollidgeGraduit. I have one question though about this
[quote5f4adaba2a="CollidgeGraduit"]
[/quote5f4adaba2a]

How is the offer frauding not proven with him saying "My Plasma's were canceled because I completed one of the offers two times on two different sites. lililili." ? (see http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169300&postcount=2 )

I'm just curious. I respect the decision of all you mods and can understand the other reasons given. I'm kinda confused on that reason though.

Wolfeman

28-07-2006 21:32:20

There was a time when there was a concerted effort to tell the n00bs that people were getting DQ'd to scare them away shrug

FreeEnterprize Joe

28-07-2006 21:58:52

edit i thought freebiest's liked getting newbs to do their sites... those DIY'ers are a crazy bunch of people. lol

Commander

28-07-2006 22:44:58

[quote36494bddb7="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote36494bddb7]

So we can all scam on other sites except here and you will be happy for us to be members?

Wolfeman

28-07-2006 23:07:08

[quote76845436d4="Commander"][quote76845436d4="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote76845436d4]

So we can all scam on other sites except here and you will be happy for us to be members?[/quote76845436d4]
We can ban you right now if that will make you happy shrug

michae229

28-07-2006 23:07:19

[quotecb88a9e72e="Commander"][quotecb88a9e72e="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quotecb88a9e72e]

So we can all scam on other sites except here and you will be happy for us to be members?[/quotecb88a9e72e]

man come on let it go he didn't hurt anyone

tylerc

28-07-2006 23:12:16

[quote4f9cec7f75="zr2152"][quote4f9cec7f75="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote4f9cec7f75]

agreed. Banning him would be too harsh because he did not harm and fig users let alone brag about it.I think the action taken was appropiate.[/quote4f9cec7f75]

Lol, make up your mind, earlier on this page you said he should be banned. Someone said he should be banned, you said true that.

tampadan

28-07-2006 23:27:41

eh, i guess it was the best thing to do.

I think DIYs are a different breed of site, not really what fipg or a4f is all about, so he shouldn't be banned.

Maybe they'll let him be a mod again in a few months.

Commander

28-07-2006 23:37:06

[quote0f3d730d4f="Wolfeman"][quote0f3d730d4f="Commander"][quote0f3d730d4f="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote0f3d730d4f]

So we can all scam on other sites except here and you will be happy for us to be members?[/quote0f3d730d4f]
We can ban you right now if that will make you happy shrug[/quote0f3d730d4f]

Thats funny. You can ban a member for NOT being a scammer, but you don't ban other members (or mod be it in this case) for Openly stating he has frauded.

Now you want to ban me for asking a question? Wow, you really do have your morals in place. RESPECT!

theman2005

28-07-2006 23:46:51

[quote0ef4ecf180="Commander"][quote0ef4ecf180="Wolfeman"][quote0ef4ecf180="Commander"][quote0ef4ecf180="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote0ef4ecf180]

So we can all scam on other sites except here and you will be happy for us to be members?[/quote0ef4ecf180]
We can ban you right now if that will make you happy shrug[/quote0ef4ecf180]

Thats funny. You can ban a member for NOT being a scammer, but you don't ban other members (or mod be it in this case) for Openly stating he has frauded.

Now you want to ban me for asking a question? Wow, you really do have your morals in place. RESPECT![/quote0ef4ecf180]

Perhaps openly stating fraud is a form of honesty. Honesty plays a big factor in these forums and we need honest people. roll Not a lot of people will openly admit it shock

Its kind of like that guy that killed over 40 people and he admitted to all of the killings. Because of that, he's allowed to avoid the death penalty. ?

Commander

28-07-2006 23:48:01

But if he was so honest, why was he telling people how to avoid getting DQ'd??

xigxag

28-07-2006 23:58:33

hmmmmmm....

just read 3 pages, where to begin? It is actually a very interesting unspoken subject brought to the spotlight using Gigante as an symbol of the broader issue.

Gigante has provided many of us with VERY valuable info about DIY sites, and honestly, made a lot of people a lot of money.

Could he (and other DIY'ers) kept this info to themselves to make even more money for themselves? Yes

Has he always followed every term required by the freebie sites? Of course not.

Are people who openly auction off greens as a proxy for other people (myself included) on this forum following the terms of the freebie sites? NO

There are many methods of completing offers for freebie sites, some are the way the advertisers expect, some are not but still not a scam. Some are just outright bad.

But the only one hurt by this directly is the advertisers, who get false leads. However, if you think about it none of us (even the ones who complete any given offer only one time on their debit card and then cxncxl) are providing good leads for the advertisers. The only difference is that people like Gigante are doing it on a larger scale. Say you completed an AOL offer one time and cancelled it after you went green. Did AOL benefit? Not at all. Say Gigante has completed the AOL offer a dozen times (possibly using different REAL people). Same thing, just a larger scale.

I think it's safe to say a very small minority of people do offers for freebie sites by looking for a product/service that they wish to continue using. Yes I know that advertisers are the key to making the whole system work, and yes I think the current way of doing things will cease to be eventually (already is in many ways).

I don't disagree with the actions taken by the moderators. Gigante hasn't scammed anyone here, and has actually provided a means to make a lot of money to anyone willing. However, I can see in your wanting to continue the freebie scene the kind of things he does should be discouraged to the masses. Therefore, he shouldn't be a moderator as that shows the site condones it.

CollidgeGraduit

29-07-2006 00:48:43

[quoted40048484d="Commander"][quoted40048484d="Wolfeman"][quoted40048484d="Commander"][quoted40048484d="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quoted40048484d]

So we can all scam on other sites except here and you will be happy for us to be members?[/quoted40048484d]
We can ban you right now if that will make you happy shrug[/quoted40048484d]

Now you want to ban me for asking a question? Wow, you really do have your morals in place. RESPECT![/quoted40048484d]

My bad, we should have ignored all the information in Gigante's favor that we are privy to, and gone with the opinion of someone who's been here less than 3 months. roll You weren't threatened with a ban for asking a question, you were threatened with a ban for being a disrespectful prick. I suggest you drop the attitude, now.

Gigante has asked for time to make a case for himself, and given all the good he has done here, that is far from being an unreasonable request. Given the evidence against him, I see a good case for him to not be a moderator. However, he has not given me a reason before this to question him, so it's perfectly fair to allow him to defend himself.

That said, everyone please be aware that FIPG is NOT a democracy. If you don't agree with the collective decision of the moderators, that is perfectly fine, and we welcome your opinion. However, we don't welcome anyone with a rude, disrespectful attitude to the moderators. It's not a paid gig, and it involves a lot more work than you think. If you can't show respect for the collective decision for moderators, then please get out -- or you will be shown out.

We spend plenty enough time trying to prevent scammers from harming the FIPG community, so if Gigante was a threat to our user base, believe us, we would ban him so as not to create more work for ourselves later.

jy3

29-07-2006 07:33:03

no one mentioned this, but someone admitting that an account was put on hold b/c they did an offer twice is ignoring the fact that this happens sometimes by accident. a lot of us have done tons of offers. if i forget to write the name of an offer I do and then 3 months later do it again without knowing it i can go on hold.

of course with the other info out here i dont know what to think. just adding my 2 cents

CongaMail

29-07-2006 11:11:30

[quote3787296a41="jy3"]no one mentioned this, but someone admitting that an account was put on hold b/c they did an offer twice is ignoring the fact that this happens sometimes by accident. a lot of us have done tons of offers. if i forget to write the name of an offer I do and then 3 months later do it again without knowing it i can go on hold.

of course with the other info out here i dont know what to think. just adding my 2 cents[/quote3787296a41]
Isn't that fraud? I guess FIPG just has a higher tolerance for users completing an offer multiple times. It's one thing to do an offer again by accident, but it's another another thing to intentionally complete the same offers multiple times. That shouldn't be tolerated.

fgr_admin

29-07-2006 13:06:44

Ok first let me say HI Biatches, lol.

Now down to the nitty gritty. I have essentially retired from the freebie scene and it seems none too soon.

I am severly discouraged and dissapointed with not only this site but all of its users for this horrible thread. This thread should have in no way been able to continue while Gigante was out of town. Specially when he said when he was returning and would refute all charges which were all based on lies anyways.

Then to remove him as a MOD based on this BS info while he was out of town is ludicrous. He wasnt able to reply to the post yet you felt the need to remove his MOD status? For what point? Was he gonna log in? NO, he was out of town. LIES and more LIES. Ugh

Then to have my good name dragged into this crap. UGH

So let the slaughter begin.

lililiSide notelililili Lets see how this effects my payouts still due me, lol. Or more accusations of me frauding. Well since I am now retired (yeah sorry) you can all say or do as you wish.

[quote74bbd97bb1="DCA Owner"]The following was not typed by me, it was brought to my attention by a freebie site user who would like to remain nameless,for the time being.[/size74bbd97bb1]

As seen within the picture on Gigante’s photobucket account, he has received at least 13 $500 Nuitech rewards, and at least five $1000 cards. This in itself is impossible to complete without committing numerous counts of fraud. As previously mentioned, a freebie enthusiast at best can probably only receive three of these cards without committing fraud. With the proof provided it can be concluded that Gigate did indeed fraud offers such as Earthlink many times. Gigante is also excluded from the credit card application offers due to age restrictions and credit restrictions.[b74bbd97bb1]
It can also been seen that the cards themselves were issued to Will Cole, who we have come to know as Gigante.[/b74bbd97bb1][/quote74bbd97bb1]

As much as I like your site and feel no real desire to bash you or it, I must bash your intentions of listening to a KNOWN scammer and posting such inuendoes here.

Notice in bold how you claim all cards are in Will Coles name. Well your wrong. I have seen the cards and only 1 is in Will Coles name. (It might have been 2, been a while since we discussd it)

SO WRONG #1

Secondly you give a list of what offers are available on the nuitech site as being the definitive list. You are way wrong. Here is an abreviated list of all offers that have been on Page 3 of nuitech sites

longevity
tassimo
3 credit cards
orexis
bargain home
4 seasons wine
some other wine company
southbeach
earthlink
work at home
some other meals ready to eat type offer

and many more. I am not a huge DIY fan and don't have access to all my info currently. However your attempt to show it is impossible to finish more then 3 sites is

WRONG #2

Also for the $1000 giftcard which requires 18 offers they add several non OOD offers to page 3
columbia house
aol
and others
so

WRONG #4

So anyone could easily get 5-6 cards for $500 from nuitech. However that is all a mute point since only one card actually has Will Coles on it, as will be proven later by Gigante.

[quote74bbd97bb1="DCA Owner"]Though if they weren't his then why would he have it on his photobucket account. And if they weren't his then whos are they and why does he have them. [/quote74bbd97bb1]

As Gigante has said the cards are not all in his name. Yes they are all on his photobucket account. They are also on Mine! Gigante took that pic and purposely hid all the other names for a LINK site we were working on. Since DIYs pay up to $1 for an active email,Gigante was in the process (still is) of building a large database of DIY links. It would be in the order of www.superduperfree.com and since people tend to join more with proof pics. Thus the proof pics.

WRONG #5

[quote74bbd97bb1="DCA Owner"]They cant be his friends or else he'd have no reason to have them, much less take a picture of them. [/quote74bbd97bb1]

As I explained above he does have a reason to have them. They are empty worthless cards and friends help friends. So

WRONG #6

[quote74bbd97bb1="DCA Owner"]And if he did do it through his friends, that would also imply he had to fraud the offers.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

He didnt do them through friends, he asked friends for empty cards. So

WRONG #7

[quote74bbd97bb1="doylnea"]
As illustrated by the Bolded comment, unless I'm wrong, and I have been wrong before, I believe one can apply for as many CCs as they want, or buy as many non-trial penis pills as they want without frauding.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Yes you can purchase the longevity or orexis multiple times and still not fraud. As long as only done once per site.

[quote74bbd97bb1="junkie06"]obviously he frauded, but come on, who honestly hasnt nowadays[/quote74bbd97bb1]

WRONG in so many ways #8

[quote74bbd97bb1="DCA Owner"]Again...none of this is coming from me,I dont no Gigante or ever chatted with him. This was all brought to my attention last night,via aim,by a close friend of mine in the freebie community.This "friend", asked meto post that stuff and typed up the little writing for you guys.

So again,anything you see that comes from me,in rebuttal to Gigante or anyone else for that matter,is purely what this "user" told me to type.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Maybe you should be under question as a site owner for posting such a BIASED post full of conjectures, half truths, LIES, and misinformation. Also when you base all this information on a KNOWN frauder who refuses to post on his own due to the fact he is a KNOWN frauder.

So for all of those who don't know who this FRIEND is I will out him

COMPFREAK[/size74bbd97bb1]

Now maybe instead of making claims about a Moderator here, who got COMPFREAK placed on hold on multiple sites for scamming, you should look into your friends account on your site.

You might be surprised at what you see.

Just so you know what kind of person you are dealing with I had my GF pull some aim convos and email them too me

[quote74bbd97bb1]
c0mpfreak999 (94623 PM) Hey
c0mpfreak999 (95230 PM) i need your help
FreeGiftReview (95527 PM) k
c0mpfreak999 (95547 PM) free4me put me on hold for "doing tickle brain twice and scamming on FIG"
FreeGiftReview (95607 PM) k

some idle chit chat

FreeGiftReview (102142 PM) how far along were you on free4me
c0mpfreak999 (102147 PM) 250.free4me
c0mpfreak999 (102149 PM) 5/6
c0mpfreak999 (102157 PM) though when i signup under myself stupid free4me auto logs me in
c0mpfreak999 (102200 PM) though i dont think taht does much
FreeGiftReview (102208 PM) lmao
c0mpfreak999 (102217 PM) lcds.free4me 1/3
c0mpfreak999 (102218 PM) thats it
FreeGiftReview (102242 PM) thougth you had finished them all a while back
c0mpfreak999 (102334 PM) no
c0mpfreak999 (102337 PM) 500 was finished
c0mpfreak999 (102402 PM) desktopcomputers4free under another alias is in progress (as you may have noticed)
c0mpfreak999 (102407 PM) and money.123 is in progress
FreeGiftReview (102452 PM) lol
c0mpfreak999 (102513 PM) though those last two sites dont really care
FreeGiftReview (102518 PM) nah
c0mpfreak999 (102526 PM) ?
FreeGiftReview (102531 PM) they dont
c0mpfreak999 (102537 PM) yea
FreeGiftReview (102539 PM) they pretty lax
FreeGiftReview (102547 PM) you use netzero
c0mpfreak999 (102552 PM) no
FreeGiftReview (102603 PM) what u use for new IPs
FreeGiftReview (102614 PM) know netzero works but shit is slow as hell
c0mpfreak999 (102620 PM) many comcast, verizon, fiber optic, and one earthlink
FreeGiftReview (102629 PM) lmao
c0mpfreak999 (102645 PM) cant help it when everyone has high speed

[/quote74bbd97bb1]
So

WRONG #9 for basing allegations on the word of Freebie sites worst nightmare. A man with revolving IPS. Also if you note the 3 sites he mentions as being cheatable free4me, traiin and 123 and now he has this.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43639

(also note how he clearly STATES that when he refers himself FREE4ME autologs in his main account, lmao)

and if you notice the only traiin site missing is his.

So while this isnt conclusive hes frauding offers or has multiple accounts I think you get the drift.

Also just for your info I save every AIM convo I have ever had and compfreak discussed your site in length. So too bad you already paid him... So for having friends like that your

WRONG #10

[quote74bbd97bb1="doylnea"]

Why wouldn't the "user" post the info themself?[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Cause COMPFREAK knows the thread would have been closed instantly.

[quote74bbd97bb1="DCA Owner"]Of course I will,but Im trying to get the "user" to come out today,and post cause quite frankly,I dont want anything to do with this,I just posted as a favor to a friend.This "user" is a very respected user here though ).Also, this "user", claims to have aim logs,that will be able to prove it!!
[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Very Respected? So so so

WRONG #11 thus the 3 TR

[quote74bbd97bb1="theman2005"]Few things to note

In conclusion
- I think that's a rather cool picture![/quote74bbd97bb1]

Since when does TR indicate fraud. Ugh I dont even know how to respond to such a stupid post. Hmmmmm lets see 777+TR and not banned. Where exactly do you base your statement of ME or Gigante completing multiple offers? Hmmmmm So you win the

STUPID #1 and #2

[quote74bbd97bb1="beauvoir"]Just a thought, but won't this look bad on your network if the person behind the accusation doesn't make themselves known? It would leave the accusation on your shoulders, and you represent the network. For your sake, i hope the author does make themselves known.....[/quote74bbd97bb1]

No chance of that. Sorry DCA but this is gonna hurt your site more then help it. You should have picked your AIM friends better. My AIM is "fregiftreview" lol.

However beauvoir wins

QUIPE DOLL #1

[quote74bbd97bb1="Wolfeman"]0 proof, 100% conjecture...

[/quote74bbd97bb1] So

QUIPE DOLL #2,lol

[quote74bbd97bb1="toebash"]Well, I hate to be the one to point it out, but I just spent my time reading most of that scam.com thread. He posted the DQ'd email from YFD which essentially tells him that he was DQ'd for completing the same offer multiple times. Now, unless sites like that DQ randomly and accuse people of offer fraud, looks like he frauded the offers by completing them multiple times.

EDIT Here is a link to the direct post http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169650&postcount=36[/quote74bbd97bb1]

The email was a fake. I wont go into his reasons as it isnt your biz unless he wants to tell it.

All I will say is they have several forums (some private) that discuss nothing but DIYs. At one point old school members were worrying about the influx of thousands and thousands of new people completing DIYs at a record pace. They knew this would hurt them and the DIY scene, look at new NUITECH compared to OLD NUITECH for proof.

So the email was a fake, used as a scare tactic to slow down the # of people who were joining DIYS. I will also point out he didnt post the email here as he could have, to slow down DIY completions. Oh and yes they have tons of discussions on this forum about the rampant completions of DIYS by newbs. Can you say "admin forum". So

WRONG #12

[quote74bbd97bb1="johnjimjones"][quote74bbd97bb1="Wolfeman"]That he got DQ'd? I've been DQ'd before for retarded reasons that didn't include me frauding...[/quote74bbd97bb1]

and shear coincidence that it was the same week he recieved 2 plasmas therefore in order to do ereasearchgroup he had to do duplicate offers?[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Again I thing the picture is being taken out of context. Unless you can read the way BILL showing both are in his name, which they arent. LOL, I know who the other one belongs too, lol x 2

Also I was DQed on eresearch and it was only the 2nd DIY i ever did. So nah nah

[quote74bbd97bb1="toebash"]We know lucabella was frauding because she flat out said it
http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169634&postcount=34

Gigante can be proved frauding the offers because later on in that thread he tells others how to get around an offer fraud DQ http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169756&postcount=51
http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169927&postcount=81[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Yet again someone taking a long and drawn out conversation and making it something it isnt.

Gigante was explaining this.

Say i finish 2 DIYs but realize I did same offer on both. What should I do?

His answer was to only send one voucher, then wait till much later to send other one. So you wouldnt be DQed on both, maybe just one.

Also since I am not a big DIY fan I wont spend the time researching this. However I have seen on NUMEROUS occasions other MODS/MEMBERS posting how to use multiple emails on nuitech to avoid the ONLY 1 ACCOUNT per household. Since technically your only supposed to receive one gift from NUITECH per household per URL.

So

WRONG #14

[quote74bbd97bb1="bullseye4u"]Honostly I think someone got jealous that he got the money. I dont see how he committed fraud, if he never got on hold for DIY for receiving the gifts and if he did than he got what he deserved on other diy but I dont know. Maybe you also call fgr_admin a scammer sine he has over 700 tr and there is no way there is that many sites or offers to do.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Hmmm

? ? ? #1

[quote74bbd97bb1="bballp6699"]I think fgr_admin frauds offers too.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/30120edfc695fda35c07678a921cec64.gif[" alt=""/img74bbd97bb1][/quote74bbd97bb1]

I wont bother replying since it will probably get me banned. However you did win the

FUCKTARD #1

[quote74bbd97bb1="toebash"]http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169300&postcount=2

Gigante
[quote74bbd97bb1]My Plasma's were canceled because I completed one of the offers two times on two different sites. lililili.[/quote74bbd97bb1][/quote74bbd97bb1]

So what, honestly everyone makes mistakes. He isnt bragging ooooh I was frauding offers and got caught. SHIT happens. I have completed the same offer twice and was put on hold twice. I was also removed from hold as I explained to both site owners it was a error and not intentional. So again SHIT HAPPENS....

WRONG #15

[quote74bbd97bb1="Wolfeman"][quote74bbd97bb1="CoMpFrEaK"]I had a chance to talk to DCA Admin. He was not the one who wrote it, though i'm not about to disclose who did. Its best that this topic is locked up.[/quote74bbd97bb1]
So you wrote it?[/quote74bbd97bb1]

DING DING DING

OVERSTUFFED QUIPE DOLL #1

[quote74bbd97bb1="Darkside"]
In defence of fgr_admin, since hes not around, I've been back in the freebie game for like two months and not a single time have I seen fgr do any trade other than paying other people for his sites. Mind you hes also been around a long time. There have been a lot of offers come and gone since then so he could have done all different offers. Maybe he has comitted fraud, maybe he hasn't, but don't drag him into with nothing but circumstantial evidence.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

THANX #1

[quote74bbd97bb1="CollidgeGraduit"]Effective immediately, Gigante has been removed as a moderator on FIPG. However, at this time we have decided that he should not be banned, for several reasons.

Basically, we don't believe it's right to punish a FIPG user for actions on another site. However, you may want to keep this thread in consideration for future dealings.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

YOU don't have one IOTA of proof that he frauded anything on purpose. Amazes me you would do anything before he had a chance to defend himself. So MODS idea of justice is to convict first and let his name be tarnished then hear his side?

SHAME ON U #1

[quote74bbd97bb1="toebash"]Thanks for the update CollidgeGraduit. I have one question though about this
[quote74bbd97bb1="CollidgeGraduit"]
[/quote74bbd97bb1]

How is the offer frauding not proven with him saying "My Plasma's were canceled because I completed one of the offers two times on two different sites. lililili." ? (see http//scam.com/showpost.php?p=169300&postcount=2 )

I'm just curious. I respect the decision of all you mods and can understand the other reasons given. I'm kinda confused on that reason though.[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Would you drop it. I will make a $100 bet in a year from now you wont be a member and your ICON will be something in the deoderant isle. Why dont u start reading instead of opning your mouth and spouting off such useless noncence. If any forum banned its members for making a mistake. Gigante didnt say hey they caught me purposely frauding, he said he was DQEd, end of subject. Now go look through some of the site threads at people asking for help for being placed on hold. So everytime a person goes on HOLD or DQed they should be banned? Look even Wolfeman said he was DQed on OC, so he should be removed as a MOD?

%^(&li%#@# #1- #100

[quote74bbd97bb1="Wolfeman"]There was a time when there was a concerted effort to tell the n00bs that people were getting DQ'd to scare them away shrug[/quote74bbd97bb1]

Yes and also they have a secret forum ( A DIY one not here) that several of the MODS here are members of and KNOW the email and other works were fake. Yet none defended Gigante

SHAME #2

Well I think that is that.

Is always a pleasure to come back to such wonderful stuff. Also thanx to all those who threw my name out.

So in conclusion

1. compfreak should be banned permanetly for being the BIGGEST site frauder/scammer ever.

2. DCA should retract everything and hope this doesnt effect his site

3. MODS should apologize for allowing this to go on the way it did and for removing Gigantes status on such a BIASED post.

4. My name should never be mentioned unless it is to praise me and all the fine work I have done for others.

Also let me point out that though I am always accused of Frauding based on my TR, I have whored off 17 friends on this site for 25 sites each. So you do the math @400TR right there. Also I probably paid more then any other 2 people combined for greens.

Lastly I have and will always talk to site owners about how frebiests CHEAT / SCAM or FRAUD.

I have discussed with several site owners like Dave from 123 how to prevent FRAUD. I have even told them how members like Compfreak were cheating the sites. So please don't mention my name anymore unless you know what the hell your talking about.

Later peeps.

Give Gigante his MOD status back and delete this whole thread.

TFOAF

29-07-2006 13:15:36

Woah. You totally own. D

LucaBella

29-07-2006 13:19:58

[quote8995cf974c="bballp6699"]It can't be proved that he's frauding the offers, and honestly I don't know how much I care, but come on guys. You have to use common sense. Ever other day he was bragging about something he got. You know him and LucaBalla were frauding, and if you say you don't know for sure then you're lying to yourself.[/quote8995cf974c]

You know, I thought you had a brain, I really did.

In case anyone is stupid enough to think this is true, the scam.com post was a joke. We were trying to upset people and if this is what you use as proof, you're touched in the head.

In case you didn't notice, although we claimed to be DQed, both Gigante and I got our plasmas. two in fact. Some damn DQ.

Bottom line is, Anything4free is not something we have to answer to if we make posts on another board. I got banned. Fine, its total bullshit but I don't care enough about it to fight it.

But you, Bball, are out of line. You don't know anything about what I do, or how I do it, or who I pay to do it.

I know the rules. I know ALL of the rules. So kill your sad witchhunt and move the fuck on.

johnjimjones

29-07-2006 13:27:20

Why would I need to read the bill when both of the plasmas are delivered to the same house?

Big deal if it was your second DIY, that means nothing. You could have made a mistake and done the same offer from trading.

geez compfreak turned into the new theclownoftightness

a hell of a post fgr +kma for taking the time to make it

bballp6699

29-07-2006 13:32:19

I don't know why everyone is up in arms over my comments. If any of you claim you don't fraud then you're bullshitting and you KNOW that. Doing a SINGLE offer more than once when you aren't supposed to is frauding. Changing and email, address or credit card to make the site think you're someone else is frauding.

I know for a FACT that almost everyone on this forum has done that including most people in this thread that are bitching at Gigante for it. I didn't say ban anyone, infact I said that Gigante shouldn't be banned, but if you want me to believe for one second that you haven't done a single offer more than once in the time period allow than you're full of shit.

[quote9f344def0b="fgr_admin"][quote9f344def0b="bballp6699"]I think fgr_admin frauds offers too.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/30120edfc695fda35c07678a921cec64.gif[" alt=""/img9f344def0b][/quote9f344def0b]

I wont bother replying since it will probably get me banned. However you did win the

FUCKTARD #1[/quote9f344def0b]

As for you, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was backing up a point where someone else through you into the mix. I said I THINK you have frauded, not that you did. If you tell me that you can get over a 700 trade record without every doing an offer more than once than I honestly don't believe you. Sorry, nothing against you, I just don't.

I'll admit that I'm incredibly jealous with everything fgr_admin, LucaBalla, and Gigante have gotten and would have done the same thing in their shoes (to a certain extent). Don't sit there an insult me for simply stating what I believe to be the facts. Nothing of what I said was a personal attack on anyone.

CoMpFrEaK

29-07-2006 13:33:25

I talked to gigante a 1-2 days ago. Its true the cards are not all his. I did help in the writing of it and i apologise for my contribution. Gigante and i have worked out our difference already.

wolverine13

29-07-2006 13:50:02

lol

KnightTrader

29-07-2006 15:09:23

gg

theysayjump

29-07-2006 15:28:29

In defense of the decision to remove Gigante of his Mod status, I think it was the right thing to do.

We've been discussing this with Gigante as well as amongst ourselves. WHat happens if a Police Officer is accused of being racist or abusing their powers or some such? They're suspended until an investigation has begun and been concluded.

To my knowledge it was never a final decision, but we wanted to make it clear to the general public that we don't tolerate this behaviour from a Mod especially, due to their influence on others.

Anyway, we've been quiet in this thread because we're discussing everything behind closed doors and when a decision has been made you will know about it.

theman2005

29-07-2006 16:06:14

[quote5eb799e2da]theman2005 wrote
Few things to note

In conclusion
- I think that's a rather cool picture!

Since when does TR indicate fraud. Ugh I dont even know how to respond to such a stupid post. Hmmmmm lets see 777+TR and not banned. Where exactly do you base your statement of ME or Gigante completing multiple offers? Hmmmmm So you win the
[/quote5eb799e2da]

How was this a stupid post?
I was just saying high TR and suspicion doesn't mean he's a fraud. You have such high TR, you don't see people complaining about you, and therefore why is Gigante being bashed on when it was clearly a misunderstanding. He was of great help to the forum so i do not believe he'll need to be strip of his mod status. I just mention you since you have over 700 successful trades and you're perfectly fine, doesn't mean you're a scammer, nor does it with Gigante. Him mentioned a DQ has nothing to do with being a scammer.
Read my conclusion its pointless, he's innocent, the picture is cool.

(Having high TR doesn't mean you can call people stupid, everyone has their own opinions. In my case, I was FOR Gigante AND you.)

dmorris68

29-07-2006 16:30:27

People need to step back and take a deep breath. This a stupid freakin' internet forum, it ain't your life (if it is, you're a sad case in need of help). And like CG said, and I have said before, it ain't a democracy either. This place runs on the whim of the admins/mods. You don't like it, leave.

That said, I think most of us take our leadership duties here seriously, and we always consult with each other before any major decisions are made. We discussed this situation, and the [bd2b21963e2]unanimous consensus[/bd2b21963e2] of all mods/admins who have responded was that his mod status should be suspending pending further review.

[quoted2b21963e2="fgr_admin"]I am severly discouraged and dissapointed with not only this site but all of its users for this horrible thread. This thread should have in no way been able to continue while Gigante was out of town. Specially when he said when he was returning and would refute all charges which were all based on lies anyways.

Then to remove him as a MOD based on this BS info while he was out of town is ludicrous. He wasnt able to reply to the post yet you felt the need to remove his MOD status? For what point? Was he gonna log in? NO, he was out of town. LIES and more LIES. Ugh [/quoted2b21963e2]
For your information, Gigante [bd2b21963e2]has[/bd2b21963e2] logged in since being out of town. He was posting in our Admin forum discussion of this subject, and he has PM'd since his mod suspension. He understands that he will have the opportunity to refute the accusations when he gets back, and quite honestly doesn't seem too upset over the mod suspension, as far as I've seen. So there's no need for indignant melodrama -- Gigante has and will continue to have the opportunity to defend himself, and he will be reinstated if the mods so decide.

[quoted2b21963e2="bballp6699"]I don't know why everyone is up in arms over my comments. If any of you claim you don't fraud then you're bullshitting and you KNOW that. Doing a SINGLE offer more than once when you aren't supposed to is frauding. Changing and email, address or credit card to make the site think you're someone else is frauding.[/quoted2b21963e2]
I don't know who you mean by "any of you" but if you're implying everybody, you're sadly mistaken. I have never once duplicated an offer. I won't even do the offers where I was a customer many years ago (such as CH-DVD and BMG). Let alone duplicated the same offer across freebie sites. And maybe I'm just a naive, trusting soul, but I have an idea I'm not the only honest one around here.

bballp6699

29-07-2006 18:06:58

Any of you = fgr_admin, LucaBalla, and Gigante.

geej86

29-07-2006 23:04:38

[quote795564cae9="bballp6699"]...If any of you claim you don't fraud then you're bullshitting and you KNOW that. Doing a SINGLE offer more than once when you aren't supposed to is frauding. Changing and email, address or credit card to make the site think you're someone else is frauding.

I know for a FACT that almost everyone on this forum has done that including most people in this thread that are bitching at Gigante for it. I didn't say ban anyone, infact I said that Gigante shouldn't be banned, but if you want me to believe for one second that you haven't done a single offer more than once in the time period allow than you're full of shit.[/quote795564cae9]

you probably know this, but alot of sites allow users to signup for offers that you've done in the past if a certain amount of time has passed. I always check this before doing an offer for a second time to make sure i'm okay. Of course changing emails, address', and cc's is frauding. never once have i done that, have you? i take pride in not being another person who fucks it up for the rest of us. the scene is going to shit. i don't have an answer

bballp6699

30-07-2006 08:15:48

No I have never done that. Nor have I used friends credit cards to sign up for offers that I've already done myself. You guys act like your innocent and go out of your way to personally attack me for my opinions, however, if you want to really get into it, everyone of you has admitted to using friends/relatives credit cards to do offers. Did these friends or relative want to try out all these offers you signed them up for?

The only reason you needed to use friends/relatives credit cards is because YOU ran out of offers and needed a way around doing them again. I'm not going to sit here and act like every offer I've done I wanted to try, but I've only done them once. I didn't go and find 10 friends/relatives ccs to try them again and again. That is frauding...

What say you to that?

geej86

30-07-2006 11:01:57

[quote88ec9dada6="bballp6699"]
I'm not going to sit here and act like every offer I've done I wanted to try, but I've only done them once.
What say you to that?[/quote88ec9dada6]

you would have a hard time in the freebie scene if you only signed up for offers that you were really interested in, i agree with you on that. that's sort of frauding i guess

CollidgeGraduit

30-07-2006 17:28:00

I'm happy to announce that Gigante has been reinstated as a moderator, once again by consensus decision of the moderators. As TSJ explained, his removal was similar to when a policeman is under investigation.

Your opinions have been made known already, and now that this situation has been resolved, this thread is locked. Thanks for everyone's help and patience.