Watch out for jfwoods, just went on hold for me, multi accs

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41701

theman2005

21-06-2006 15:17:25

He just went on hold for games.123stuff . (this would be the 3rd ref in 2 days to go red/go on hold ...... this is aggravating me.. just when i am finishing up my trades)
His paypal email= is email=skater2jw@aol.comskater2jw@aol.com is email=skater2jw@aol.comskater2jw@aol.com/email does that ring a bell?wink

I have just contacted the ownder of 123 and he presented me with this

Me do you think youc an check that green if its legit?
Me i want to be more cautious now....
Me this is for games
StuffForFreeHelp ok
Me thank you
StuffForFreeHelp good thing you asked. he created a second account with the same name and ip address (different mailing address) and signed up under himself today
Me i knew the paypal email address he told me sounded suspicious
Me "skater" something
Me so you are for sure?
StuffForFreeHelp yeah -- he's on hold in about 5 minutes
StuffForFreeHelp he created the 2nd account about an hour ago

Nomis Anonymous

26-06-2006 17:02:22

did you tell him? i'm in a trade with him right now and am waiting to make sure he doesn't go on hold before i do his offer. he seemed to not really knowanything about going on hold for anyone. but maybe he's just playing with me?

theman2005

26-06-2006 17:06:15

[quote47087bcf99="Nomis Anonymous"]did you tell him? i'm in a trade with him right now and am waiting to make sure he doesn't go on hold before i do his offer. he seemed to not really knowanything about going on hold for anyone. but maybe he's just playing with me?[/quote47087bcf99]

He knows, I've talked to him.

His reply was
yeah i was just being stupid and seeing if it worked....it didnt obviously. is there anyway i can get off of hold? or did i mess this up? im very sorry if i did, i wasnt trying to be a jackass. sorry again.
--------------------------

Maybe he learned his lesson and might be legit now, good luck. wink

Nomis Anonymous

26-06-2006 19:12:03

good...thanks

JustBlaze786

26-06-2006 19:15:16

Wow that sounds alot like me..

"yeah i was just being stupid and seeing if it worked....it didnt obviously. is there anyway i can get off of hold? or did i mess this up? im very sorry if i did, i wasnt trying to be a jackass. sorry again. "

Wow I sounded like a jackass.. lol

UsfGeek

26-06-2006 19:16:26

Creating multiple accounts is inexcusable and you won't be taken off hold. Why would you even try it?