cdsnwboard's a scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41197

circuitvulture

13-06-2006 19:46:34

This all started back on the anything4free forums last month. On May 5 I had sent him a PM regarding trading referrals my yourfreevideoipods for his premiumipods.freepay that would end May 31. He agreed, and sent me his referral link first since his TR was 4. I signed up, completed an offer, and got him a green the following day. I sent him two PMs letting him know I did an offer, and another stating I went green and was awaiting for his end.

After a week passed, I sent another PM asking what was up with him not being online. He told me that he was "busy with work and school". I completely understood that, and asked that he finish the trade when he had spare time. That was the 15th, I still got no reply nor a green and he apparently quit coming online after the 24th of May.

Finally after 3 weeks of still no green, I looked him up on google, found out he had an account over here, and was ACTIVE. He had already set up another thread asking for trades, even though he had not finished mine! And he said he was "busy"?! Even though he was SO busy with work and school he still found time to meddle in the freebie scene.

On the A4F forums, I sent him a PM at the end of May stating if he did not respond to my PMs and complete his half of the trade, I would complain and report him (which I did, although I dont know if it did any good). But, since he no longer is active over there, I decided I would try to reach him here where he has been posting and trading.

I sent him a PM last week, and I have still gotten no response from him. I tried again earlier this week a second time WHILE he was online - still no response.

I'm tired of messing with him, and I'd hate to see some other users get scammed by cdsnwboard /

zr2152

13-06-2006 19:51:26

contact a mod about this and usually they can try to sort things out...thats what they did for me...theysayjump is good at getting ppl to complete their end of the trade.

circuitvulture

14-06-2006 09:39:33

[quote5ee5c865a4="zr2152"]contact a mod about this and usually they can try to sort things out...thats what they did for me...theysayjump is good at getting ppl to complete their end of the trade.[/quote5ee5c865a4]

I'll try that, thanks )