SebbyK [RESOLVING]

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40432

kala

01-06-2006 20:13:16

He is now in contact and is working with me to get things fixed. I hope I didn't jump the gun and post here to soon. Nonetheless, he is in contact, so I will keep updating.

SebbyK

03-06-2006 14:08:13

Here is the situation

Everyone's offers are complete. I think I only have 2 pending trades still, Kala and Jeorgius. Everything else should be co mplete and TR'd

The trades that are not complete are just awaiting manual credit. I believe my trade with Kala is half done as I greened on his gaming.free4me (which is affected...keep reading) and am waiting for credit on his 4freeipodnanos. I am waiting on manual credit with Jeorgius unfortunately but have been in contact.

Someone reported me to free4me as a scammer. I have no idea why as I reply to all PMs as soon as I read them and I read everyone I have everytime I sign on.

I have not scammed anyone. I got put on hold on free4me (which affects other trades obviously because that spans all of their sites)

My account is frozen and I can not log in to even see my referrals anymore. This is ridiculous.

if you traded with me and everything was fine please contact free4me at email==support@free4me.netsupport@free4me.net=support@free4me.netsupport@free4me.net/email or AIM him or something. I am out $500 because someone has to wait for manual credit?

kala

03-06-2006 14:35:13

Sorry for making this post SebbyK. I thought you were gone for sure. I waited long enough though, I hope.

I am relieved that you will complete your end of the trade. Thanks

kala

03-06-2006 21:40:04

YAY! He's back to GREEN.

YOU ROCK!

Thanks D