psyco4monkey = strange behavior

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38725

omo

05-05-2006 14:47:36

It's been about 1.5 months since I went green for him on his Trainn site. As of about a week ago, he said that he hadn't even begun my offer. Apparently, he decided that it's cool to wait for his entire site to complete, with all his greens confirmed, before he even starts in on mine.

I told him a while back that my deadline to complete my own offer (premiumipods) is going to be up very soon -- just a couple weeks.

AND I just checked for forum messages left by him, and he is STILL offering to do premiumipods. Check here, first message

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38423&highlight=

Help?

jy3

06-05-2006 10:10:52

pm a mod

theysayjump

06-05-2006 10:43:27

I PM'ed him.

omo

11-05-2006 15:46:23

Thanks. Any word back from him?

[quote31abbfcbd8="theysayjump"]I PM'ed him.[/quote31abbfcbd8]

KeithA

12-05-2006 04:18:43

I've been trying to reach him via PM for about a week now too. He's been handling other trades poorly as well.

Is anyone actually in contact with him? If so, please let him know that we will ban him, report all of his reflinks to the major site operators, and that everyone will file PayPal disputes against him if he doesn't clean things up quickly.

If nobody posts that they've gotten in touch with him by the end of the day tomorrow, we'll ban him and do all of the above.

nytrate

12-05-2006 05:58:01

i see him on AIM once in awhile

I did a trade for him awhile back. HE was kind of obnoxious the whole way through but it worked out. I had to request manual and he was the most annoying pest the whole time, asking multiple times a day when I was gonna go green.

He ended up getting 2 greens cause I applied for manual and had someone else do it for him. And 2 greens on YFVI are quite valuable. Little snot didn't even thank me for doing 1/3 of his YFVI site. He didn't even say anything, just took the 2 greens and laughed about it.

But he set my precident. I no longer do a 2nd offer for someone waiting for credit until its been over 3 weeks waiting for manual.

so yea I talked to him on IM and he seemed kind of obnoxious, not caring about much aside from his own greens.

FWIW.

KeithA

17-05-2006 14:38:41

psyco4monkey was just banned.

I would encourage anyone he owes to file PayPal disputes. You should also feel free to report his reflinks.

kala

17-05-2006 17:26:04

I reported him. He owed me $27 for FlashIpods (

amir89630

16-06-2006 09:10:00

He's doin yfvi now.

Lets get his ass.

here is his ref link http//www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/

theysayjump

16-06-2006 10:49:26

How do you know this and why did you post a ref link?

He filed a Paypal complaint against me because of a trade we have together. He did my friends Gear.Free4Me and my friend did his YFF. My friend still isn't green so he claimed to Paypal that I was scamming him and didn't give him what he paid me for. He didn't try to e-mail me and I e-mailed him but got no response, so when Paypal decided that they weren't doing shit about the dispute because it's intangible, then he e-mails me.

So even though my friend has tried to get manual credit, this kid is filing a chargeback against me with his CC.

Scammers. roll

amir89630

16-06-2006 14:42:09

he was on aim. and in his profile he was advertising his yfvi link. so there, now i don't have it mr. tsj.

fgr_admin

16-06-2006 15:23:42

[quotebf8730e96c="theysayjump"]How do you know this and why did you post a ref link?

He filed a Paypal complaint against me because of a trade we have together. He did my friends Gear.Free4Me and my friend did his YFF. My friend still isn't green so he claimed to Paypal that I was scamming him and didn't give him what he paid me for. He didn't try to e-mail me and I e-mailed him but got no response, so when Paypal decided that they weren't doing shit about the dispute because it's intangible, then he e-mails me.

So even though my friend has tried to get manual credit, this kid is filing a chargeback against me with his CC.

Scammers. roll[/quotebf8730e96c]

why was paypal involved with a site for site trade. Hate it when peopl leave out details, lol.

theysayjump

16-06-2006 15:26:17

[quote64c101c9cd="fgr_admin"][quote64c101c9cd="theysayjump"]How do you know this and why did you post a ref link?

Scammers. roll[/quote64c101c9cd]

why was paypal involved with a site for site trade. Hate it when peopl leave out details, lol.[/quote64c101c9cd]

Ya rly, what the fuck am I talking about?

My spreadsheet says site for site but he actually paid me $25. shrug

amir89630

16-06-2006 18:41:03

tsjzer, i thought ref links were appropriate if they were those of a scammer, and used to bust a scammer.

U gooz, now its gone forever.