Anybody have a n email address for Eric P?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38111

brodiebond

25-04-2006 22:26:06

Hello,

I am trying to contact user Eric P. He is not responding to PM's lately and I need to ask about his referral. Could someone please provide me with his address so I can contact him outside of the forum.

Thanks.

mrsrudyjax

28-04-2006 02:37:28

[quote2185555626="brodiebond"]Hello,

I am trying to contact user Eric P. He is not responding to PM's lately and I need to ask about his referral. Could someone please provide me with his address so I can contact him outside of the forum.

Thanks.[/quote2185555626]

He is doing the same to me. I completed his site on 4/12. Can anyone help?

KeithA

28-04-2006 10:04:24

He registered with email==dasc318ti@yahoo.comdasc318ti@yahoo.com=dasc318ti@yahoo.comdasc318ti@yahoo.com/email.

His most recent visit was Wednesday. I'll PM him and tell him to respond to everyone.

brodiebond

29-04-2006 00:39:22

Eric last pm'd me on...4/27 @1254

He signed up as email==finlawman@yahoo.comfinlawman@yahoo.com=finlawman@yahoo.comfinlawman@yahoo.com/email

This trae started on 4/6.

He said he thought the delay was due to Freepay just eing slow. I found two posts from him asking for ipods referrals on frepay for him and his girlfriend...these were found after he told me that he would have his girlfriend do my referral. First he said he would do it, but his apartment used a central router...then he said his girlfriend used a central router at her apartment also...then he went yelllow for me...

His last reponse said that he would wait until Friday (yesterday) and if it hadn't went green then he would do another offer.

I don't know...he is seeming a little shady to me and now that I hear he did the same to others, I'm thinking yes, very shady...

Can anybody do free ipods? I just need one more!

mrsrudyjax

04-05-2006 10:41:02

I haven't heard back from him, and this isn't a good email= address email=-dasc318ti@yahoo.com-dasc318ti@yahoo.com address email=-dasc318ti@yahoo.com-dasc318ti@yahoo.com/email.

brodiebond

04-05-2006 19:25:31

How do we get this clown banned? He is obviously a scammer.

Let's get something done...Let's all post up on the main scammers page that he is a indeed a scammer. And then maybe he and his IP # will get the ban... And it was my first trade...and it would have been my last ref on Freepay Ipods too! And now I am waiting for someone else to do the last one...Damn the 90 day time limit! 5/30 is rolling around real soon!

JordanE

05-05-2006 00:25:50

Hes a great trader in my book.

It took him about a month after we bolth greened for him to comeback and request TR but that was the olny problem I had with him. He isn't on very much but I wouldn't go as far as to call him a scammer just yet.

brodiebond

05-05-2006 23:02:54

But he has asked for refs twice on the site he signed up for me on...which violates the TOS...now he won't contact me about the trade that has been going on for a month...
he signed up with an email address that seems invalid...

OK, I'll retract my name of scammer...but he is shady...?...

If he goes green, I can request my ipod...I have done another trade for this ref, so if he finally goes green after a month of waiting...then I got an extra ref for nothing...not too big of a deal, but my freepay site closes on 5/30. So, I hope one of them greens soon!

mrsrudyjax

25-05-2006 19:56:12

Just in case this guy ever shows back up here - he never got back to me and completed my site. I ended up getting another referral for my freepay site.

mrsrudyjax

04-11-2006 06:34:22

This guy is back - he PMed me to confirm he scammed me and to let me know he got his digital camera because of my referral. Could someone ban him?

JordanE

04-11-2006 20:22:40

Heres he signed up under me with,

email==spiike32@gmail.comspiike32@gmail.com=spiike32@gmail.comspiike32@gmail.com/email

I don't know if he still uses it or not though the trade was nearly a year ago...