i think ive been scammed by MightyMouse

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37373

Khrome

14-04-2006 21:45:44

ok first im a member of a4f with a tr +19 so i know how this trade thing works. ive never been scammed on other sites, this is my first time, and he's a +15 trader, so i couldnt know. we had a trade, he was supposed to complete anygift4five for 20$. i have 0 tr over here so i paid him upfront, i told him to notify me when he's done, and he just told me that he'll probably do the tickle iq test and never heard from him since. he did signed up under me but never went green. i sent him many pm's, and he replied to one of them, he said that, that day he did too many offers so he didnt remember the one he did for me, and told me that he'll tell me as soon as he gets home, and then no more communication from him. i tried to aim him, he never replied, and once, a guy replied but told me that he was his roomate. i sent him one last pm telling him to give me some updates about the trade or i was gonna consider this as a scam, and he still didnt answer. so here i am, waiting for some explanations from him. he did post a thread today so i know he checked his pm but still didnt answer. isnt that suspicious?

jack001

14-04-2006 23:08:39

well, He both PMed and IMed me today to try to get me to pay him for flashipods4free. He wanted $25, but when I said I didnt really need it he then offered to do it for $20. He was so pushy and seemed suspicious so I decided not to do any trade with him, but just so you know he both PMed and IMed me earlier today...

special k

15-04-2006 06:34:19

I really need to learn to check this place before I trade. His TR seemed high enough though. Thats 55 bucks im down from this site.

toiletpaper55

15-04-2006 06:58:57

yeah i got scammed also then, he kept being impatient about quasi cash and some bullshit about protected both of us....i sent money twice, both times it got refunded then held by paypal which it still is, the 3rd time was quasi and he kept it and started to ignore me wtf....

Khrome

15-04-2006 07:03:44

yeah he asked me for quasi-cash too, ok i think he's officially a scammer. this is the first time ive been scammed and i only lost 20$ so its not a big deal for me but for some others it might, and how could we know, hes a +15 trader.. i didnt even get scammed by any tr 0 on a4f before..

please dont trade with him

mpbollywoodking

15-04-2006 07:14:06

he contact me for a trade on Wed Apr 12, 2006. I asked him for which site he needs, he hasn't replied yet. Good thing i didn't start the trade

Khrome

15-04-2006 07:21:20

now what do i do? do i have to contact a mod or something? and which mod?

KnightTrader

15-04-2006 16:35:55

Thank you mods for locking my first thread about Mighty mouse scamming me, It could of prevented all these scams ^, If my thread had not been locked atleast 50% of these people would not have traded with that user. Even if i did "jump the gun" I Provided information that others traders could have evaluated before before commencing trades with this user.

theysayjump

15-04-2006 18:46:01

Easy tiger.

Whether MightyMouse is a scammer or not, I locked your thread for a valid reason. I still believe what i said was right and I'd expect the same if I was in his/your position.

I hae already been contacted about him being a scammer but was asked to leave it for a few more days incase he pulled through. Since more people are having problems, I'm dropping his TR to -1 and I'll PM him.

Next step is accounts on hold and banned.

ILoveToys

16-04-2006 20:26:41

yeah...it looks like maybe he got me too...he's gone yellow but now he's non responsive..... (...damn scammers

ILoveToys

16-04-2006 21:01:51

[quoteaa57eb17ce="MightyMouse"]ilovetoys1234 hey what gc offer did you do for me again?
MightyMouse413 is idle at 91320 PM.
MightyMouse413 is away at 92320 PM.
MightyMouse413 returned at 105731 PM.
MightyMouse413 is no longer idle at 105740 PM.
ilovetoys1234 u there?
ilovetoys1234 so you are a scammer or not?
ilovetoys1234 i'll take that as a yes
MightyMouse413 Hello!
ilovetoys1234 hey ur finally answering me
ilovetoys1234 it's weird how it took you 3 hours...
MightyMouse413 no its' not
MightyMouse413 12 minutes since u tried to get ur paypal back
ilovetoys1234 3 hours since i imed you the first time though
MightyMouse413 ok
ilovetoys1234 so what's the deal?
MightyMouse413 nothing i'm ending your complaint
MightyMouse413 Seller Protection Policy
Ineligible Subject
gc.freepay ref Note
thanks Shipping Address

No Address Provided
ilovetoys1234 correct me if i'm wrong...but isn't the seller protection policy there to protect you?
MightyMouse413 its indicitive of more than that
MightyMouse413 good night, comrade.
MightyMouse413 is away at 115420 PM. [/quoteaa57eb17ce]

He's an ahole

JennyWren

16-04-2006 23:32:18

This guy IMed me out of the blue asking for a trade. That makes me wary to begin with. I've since removed my AIM info from my profile. I'd rather choose who I trade with rather than be approached by random scammers, at least that way maybe you filter out some of them.

We should start a poll where people submit the percentage that they get scammed (ie 3/5 trades, or whatever). Although I know there are "bad people" in this world, it seems like an awful lot of them hang out on referral trading sites.

A big shout out to all the good traders - it's so nice when a trade goes smoothly.

VegHeadMoby

17-04-2006 10:06:41

I also payed him for a trade that hasn't gone green yet. He had such a stellar trading record that I payed first. I was going to wait a little longer on account of a lot of my referrals not getting credit lately, but I will definitely contact him today.

cmstar

17-04-2006 10:20:24

Put me on the list. I payed him right before this thread was started.

Only my second trade, and already my first scam. Wouldn't be so bad cept I was using his trade to get my Wife an iPod for her birthday.

theysayjump

17-04-2006 17:37:09

PM from MightMouse that I received this afternoon

[quoteb2948d4c14="MightyMouse"]No need for ultimatums, friend. I won't be comming back.

wink[/quoteb2948d4c14]

Khrome

17-04-2006 17:45:20

ban him already. i know he's not coming back but i least i wont see his name in my incomplete trades anymore.

KnightTrader

17-04-2006 17:59:39

rofl, I can file a paypal complaint easy, I marked mine as "Goods"... Any idea about going about it?

MightyMouse

17-04-2006 18:47:58

C----
M-
I-
Y--
C--

ILoveToys

17-04-2006 20:25:04

what an ass clown

Denny

18-04-2006 09:25:42

shit!

He want to sign on at ipod freepay for me (per PM)

Denny wrote
okay - i choose you as my iPod ref Wink

$28

$10 when you sign on and $18 when you are green!

My ref link
http//ipods.freepay.com/?r=NoReferralLinksAllowed!

I will give you the money per Paypal, so please give me your paypal adress Cool

Sincerely
Denis

P.p.s. In germany it's 1 o'clock so I go sleeping and give you the money tomorrow when you sign in or better you are green Wink

you need to send all the money first.
those are the rules...i have a TR of 15. u are 0.

send paypal to email==arw25@drexel.eduarw25@drexel.edu=arw25@drexel.eduarw25@drexel.edu/email

make sure u send it quasi cash with no shipping address...otherwise i wont accept it.

I have sent him already the money - can I get this money back?

dmorris68

18-04-2006 10:03:48

Denny, I edited out your referral link. I know you were probably quoting a PM, but be more careful next time. That's a good way to get temp-banned.

Denny

18-04-2006 10:13:04

[quotefd113706ee="dmorris68"]Denny, I edited out your referral link. I know you were probably quoting a PM, but be more careful next time. That's a good way to get temp-banned.[/quotefd113706ee]

oh sorry! Thanks. I doesn't saw that - copy, paste... wink

Brutus

18-04-2006 10:35:13

[quote13fe31500a="Denny"]send paypal to email==arw25@drexel.eduarw25@drexel.edu=arw25@drexel.eduarw25@drexel.edu/email

make sure u send it quasi cash with no shipping address...otherwise i wont accept it.

I have sent him already the money - can I get this money back?[/quote13fe31500a]

You may not be able to get your money back, but everyone being scammed by this guy should contact Drexel and let them know what this person is using their network to run a fraud on people. If he is a student he will be booted or at least have his connection and email address suspended.

hehehhehe

18-04-2006 10:40:03

[quoteade28160a5="Denny"]send paypal to email==arw25@drexel.eduarw25@drexel.edu=arw25@drexel.eduarw25@drexel.edu/email[/quoteade28160a5]

Wait a minute, isn't that...

theysayjump

18-04-2006 11:16:38

Dun dun dun.

jedd999

18-04-2006 13:10:05

[quotef06ba44aa5] Dun dun dun[/quotef06ba44aa5]

? Am I missing something here?

Well, this bastard got me too... having a 0 TR really bites... from now on im trading with people with no less than 50 TR, this is complete bullshit... Ive been scammed too many times, why is it that everyone cant be as nice as me?

Also, maybe adding some sort of "flag" or "warning" beside someones name that will be put there as soon as a dispute arises involving them, just to warn others, because I am sure that would reduce a lot of scams!

VegHeadMoby

18-04-2006 13:32:07

Mr. Alexander R. Wood, an information sciences major at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was in violation of his university's email acceptable use policy when he scammed all of us here on FIPG.

(Policy)
http//www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/AcceptableUse.html[]http//www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/AcceptableUse.html

I was going to write Drexel immediately and let them know about this, but I think that since there seem to be quite a lot of us that were scammed by Mr. Wood, it would be more effective if we all emailed Drexel within a few days of each other.

jedd999

18-04-2006 14:04:06

[quote28673fc874="VegHeadMoby"]Mr. Alexander R. Wood, an information sciences major at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was in violation of his university's email acceptable use policy when he scammed all of us here on FIPG.

(Policy)
http//www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/AcceptableUse.html[]http//www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/AcceptableUse.html

I was going to write Drexel immediately and let them know about this, but I think that since there seem to be quite a lot of us that were scammed by Mr. Wood, it would be more effective if we all emailed Drexel within a few days of each other.[/quote28673fc874]

Hmm, I guess thats good to know... I wish that I would have known about that before I lost that $25...

I filed a complaint with paypal, but I highly doubt that anything will happen with that.

Well, let me know what you plan on writing, because I really have no idea what to say, but I would be more than glad to attemt to get this guy in serious shit. I guess sometimes I can let myself get suckered because I am naive to belive that people are honest, but I have no tolerance for crap like this, so I will do what I can to get back at him, and make it hurt him more than that $25 hurt me! twisted

theysayjump

18-04-2006 14:28:11

MightyMouse (wood) used to be a Mod on here who was banned last summer for

1.) Being a twat
2.) Being a scammer, but most importantly
3.) Being a twat.

Stopping scammers coming back is never 100% foolproof or even possible, but we do try our best. If you have any problems with a trader, instead of assuming they'll pull through, contact a Mod/Admin about it and we can have a look into them.

CMIYC

18-04-2006 14:29:08

Maybe I can help you with that...

Dear Mr. Drexel,

I am writting this letter to inform you that one of the students at your fine establishment has been in serious violation of the email policies set forth in the term of service. His name is Alex Wood and he's a SCAMMER!!one!
He has attached his Drexel email address to a paypal account where he has received numerous payments for intangible services. This is the reason for my writting this email. I sent Alex an [i02c16129cf]extraordinarily [/i02c16129cf]large payment of $25.00 for a free ipod referal (don't ask) which I never got!!
While I can not prove any of my claims, I must insist that you expel him from your university immediately. If you do not, then I will have no choice but to file suit against Drexel University for allowing this heinous individual to use an @drexel.edu email address even after a bunch of nobodys on the internet insist he is bad news. You have been warned.

Signed,
Vegheadhunny01286

PS - I have been using internets for years and I know my rights.

CMIYC

18-04-2006 14:34:03

[quote95531200e2="theysayjump"]
Stopping scammers coming back is never 100% foolproof or even possible, but we do try our best. If you have any problems with a trader, instead of assuming they'll pull through, contact a Mod/Admin about it and we can have a look into them.[/quote95531200e2]

Would you like some pickles with your salt? ;)

Brutus

18-04-2006 14:49:45

I think everyone can guess who CMIYC is, but don't let him discourage you. If you right an intelligent letter, stating the facts, such as that he has used their email system to commit fraud, i.e.; accepting money to do something, but not doing it, and you let them know that you can provide paypal transaction IDs, and maybe even direct them to this thread and the other one about Wood, they may take action.

Don't threaten them with a lawsuit, or anything like that. Just inform them that he is using their resources to commit fraud.

CMIYC

18-04-2006 14:57:18

[quote2c69b6d3de="Brutus"]If you right an intelligent letter, stating the facts, such as that he has used their email system to commit fraud, i.e.; accepting money to do something, but not doing it, and you let them know that you can provide paypal transaction IDs, and maybe even direct them to this thread and the other one about Wood, they may take action.

Don't threaten them with a lawsuit, or anything like that. Just inform them that he is using their resources to commit fraud.[/quote2c69b6d3de]

Make sure you all "right" intelligent letters. Drexel don't take no eboniks!

One question I am curious about...is with regards to the "resources" comment you make.
What resources of Drexel's did I use?

Putting my drexel email on a paypal account is as far as "using their resources" went. What I do on my personal paypal account is my own business. I didn't use the drexel.edu name to scam anyone...I didnt receive or send a single email to any of you'se
Furthermore, I didnt even use drexel's computer network to do any of this.

But please, right your best email/letter and CC everyone at drexel to let them know all the wrongs I didnt commit.

Best of Luck,
CMIYC

theysayjump

18-04-2006 15:14:24

I'm not even gonna bother banning you, because I don't want to picture you having a wank to your numerous ban avatars.

I used to respect your intelligence. Then I realised it was wit with blinders on.

It's sad to scam other people to pay your rent or maybe make you feel better, but it's even sadder that you had to come back here to do it.

JordanE

18-04-2006 15:37:46

[quote359e2fb0d0="jedd999"][quote359e2fb0d0] Dun dun dun[/quote359e2fb0d0]

? Am I missing something here?

Well, this bastard got me too... having a 0 TR really bites... from now on im trading with people with no less than 50 TR, this is complete bullshit... Ive been scammed too many times, why is it that everyone cant be as nice as me?

Also, maybe adding some sort of "flag" or "warning" beside someones name that will be put there as soon as a dispute arises involving them, just to warn others, because I am sure that would reduce a lot of scams![/quote359e2fb0d0]

I'm sorry to hear you got scammed. But you shouldn't limit yourself to traders with 50+ olny.

Brutus

18-04-2006 18:17:33

OMG, I misplaced a word on an internet forum, because I was 'writing' something before a meeting. I guess that just proves that you didn't screw yourself over by commiting fraud. I'm sure Drexel will love that.

VegHeadMoby

18-04-2006 20:20:27

I am amused by Alex's assumption that using his Drexel email address to accept money through Paypal for fraudulent activity does not violate any aspect of Drexel's acceptable use policy. What I don't understand is, if he was going to commit internet fraud, why would he use an email address that can so easily be identified? The Department of Justice Internet Fraud website (http//www.internetfraud.usdoj.gov/[]http//www.internetfraud.usdoj.gov/) has a link to the Internet Crime Complaint Center as well http//www.internetfraud.usdoj.gov/[]http//www.internetfraud.usdoj.gov/, if anyone is interested in filing a complaint.

theysayjump

18-04-2006 21:31:32

There's no doubt in my mind that you guys who were scammed by him should write letters. You won't be getting your Paypal back or the greens you are owed by him, so this is your best option.

It's also clear that he was in violation of their e-mail aceeptable use policy and I'm sure they'd love to hear that one of their students was not only violating that policy but violating it to take advantage of others and (to put it bluntly) steal money from people.

If you were scammed by him, then please write those letters. Maybe if he can still see this, he'll see you guys are serious about it and you may get your cash back. If he doesn't see this or doesn't pay you back, then you can send the letters.

Also, maybe try e-mailing them.

EDIT

I decided to PM you all incase you didn't check back here, about writing the letters and such.

Brutus

18-04-2006 22:23:34

Here are some phone numbers for Drexel[=http//www.drexel.edu/contact/]Drexel. They may be able to direct you to the proper person to talk to.

You may also want to look at the Internet Fraud site above. This is not the first time that he has pulled this scam, and reporting it, along with supporting information, like his postings here, may be of intrest to them.

theysayjump

18-04-2006 22:30:12

True.

Thanks for the numbers Brutus, maybe someone could call them tomorrow?

KnightTrader

19-04-2006 04:36:27

Thank you brutus, I will be contacting Drexel over the weekend via phone. I also plan to write several constructive letters describing this persons actions. Note to everyone, When you write your letters make try not to mention "freeipods" or FreeAnything. Refer to it as A service, or he left you with Unfufilled advertising after being paid in advance. Find a clever way to refer to what you purchased from him. Also mention Drexels email address that was used. Also mention that his activity did not just effect you, but countless others.

This'll be fun.

ajasax

19-04-2006 06:03:55

Hmmm....I completed a trade with "MightyMouse" in January. His YourFreePS3s for my FlashiPods4Free. He used the e-mail address email==smuse121@gmail.comsmuse121@gmail.com=smuse121@gmail.comsmuse121@gmail.com/email but I doubt he'll be checking it. He hasn't gone red yet...so I won't be able to tell until I submit for approval.

theysayjump

19-04-2006 10:00:50

Maybe if MightyMouse/Wood can see this he'd rather jut pay you guys back instead of letting you all contact his Uni/College? shrug

Won't do any harm to post your Paypal e-mails just incase.

Also, I'd like to see people's letters they're going to write and I don't mind if you use my name.

VegHeadMoby

19-04-2006 12:01:42

Personally, I'd rather just have my referral completed. Although if he agreed to complete all of our sites knowing that he was going to scam us, he may end up going red for duplicate acounts, anyway. I am drafting a letter to Drexel University that I'll send out w/delivery confirmation at the beginning of next week. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose college email privileges as an information sciences major, though.

KnightTrader

19-04-2006 12:19:48

HE may lose a lot more then email= privileges. Once we mention thievery under multiple situations, Drexel will probably take further action. Nothing will be made up as Well. I will make sure to put my paypal transaction ID's with the user, And once they get all our complaints, His univ will probably take a bit more severe action. Any fraud like this is strictly prohibited in every university, and using their email address will make ALL the paypal payments trackable. He has all the reciepts for our paypal Transfers in Drexels Email Database, wheter he deleted them or not, Drexel has backups of all of them. They will clearly see something up once they examine those. I'm waiting for my Refund mighty mouse, And i Won't send out any letters or phone calls. My email is email=crazypokerman@gmail.comcrazypokerman@gmail.com privileges. Once we mention thievery under multiple situations, Drexel will probably take further action. Nothing will be made up as Well. I will make sure to put my paypal transaction ID's with the user, And once they get all our complaints, His univ will probably take a bit more severe action. Any fraud like this is strictly prohibited in every university, and using their email address will make ALL the paypal payments trackable. He has all the reciepts for our paypal Transfers in Drexels Email Database, wheter he deleted them or not, Drexel has backups of all of them. They will clearly see something up once they examine those. I'm waiting for my Refund mighty mouse, And i Won't send out any letters or phone calls. My email is email=crazypokerman@gmail.comcrazypokerman@gmail.com/email

Brutus

19-04-2006 12:29:08

Maybe the admin can tell if the IP he posted from is a drexel address too.

doylnea

19-04-2006 12:33:25

[quoteb9a4118fa6="Brutus"]Maybe the admin can tell if the IP he posted from is a drexel address too.[/quoteb9a4118fa6]

Admin would only release that info after a proper request from an appropriate authority.

KeithA

19-04-2006 12:33:25

From http//www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/acceptableUse.html[]http//www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/acceptableUse.html

[quote347f9869cf="Drexel's Acceptable Use Policy"]Users may not attempt to disguise their identity, the identity of their account or the machine that they are using. Users may not attempt to impersonate another person or organization.

Users are expected to respect the rights and property of others, including privacy, confidentiality and intellectual property.
[/quote347f9869cf]

From http//www.drexel.edu/studentlife/judicial/file.html[]http//www.drexel.edu/studentlife/judicial/file.html

[quote347f9869cf="Drexel's Office of Judicial Affairs"]Any person may file a formal complaint against any active or perspective Drexel student or organization for alleged violations of University policy, occurring either on or off campus.

To file a formal judicial complaint you must

li Submit a signed letter of complaint to the Office of Judicial Affairs.
li Submit a signed letter of complaint to the Department of Public Safety

A complaint must include

li Complainant's name, address and phone number
li Nature and date of alleged violation
li Name of person(s)/organization responsible for the alleged violation(s)
li Detailed statement of the incident

Complaints may be originated by students, faculty, staff, University departments and individuals external to the University.[/quote347f9869cf]

If everyone scammed by Wood can gather all the information required, I (and, I'm sure, the other moderators) would be happy to assist in formally registering a complaint with Drexel.

hilaryfanatic09

19-04-2006 13:08:09

Wow, I'm glad I didnt trade with him. He also IMed me out of nowhere, but i had a bad feeling about it.

Anyways, you guys want the screen name he IMed me on? MightyMouse413 in case you guys didnt know...

KeithA

19-04-2006 13:10:29

Thanks hilaryfanatic.

I suggest that anyone who has been scammed by Wood (or is interested in assisting those who have) and can compile the information necessary to file a formal complaint with Drexel send it to me via PM.

hilaryfanatic09

19-04-2006 13:40:03

[quotedbcf0865b5="KeithA"]Thanks hilaryfanatic.

I suggest that anyone who has been scammed by Wood (or is interested in assisting those who have) and can compile the information necessary to file a formal complaint with Drexel send it to me via PM.[/quotedbcf0865b5]

I have our converstions logged. I didnt trade with him, but it could be helpful. Want them PMed?

KeithA

19-04-2006 13:44:51

[quote4b125cdc22="hilaryfanatic09"]I have our converstions logged. I didnt trade with him, but it could be helpful. Want them PMed?[/quote4b125cdc22]

Unless they contain additional contact information or admission of scamming or fraud, that won't be necessary.

hilaryfanatic09

19-04-2006 13:46:51

[quote3bd63d429d="KeithA"][quote3bd63d429d="hilaryfanatic09"]I have our converstions logged. I didnt trade with him, but it could be helpful. Want them PMed?[/quote3bd63d429d]

Unless they contain additional contact information or admission of scamming or fraud, that won't be necessary.[/quote3bd63d429d]

Nope, but its blatantly obvious that he was scamming. He IMed me out of nowhere, then again three days later. When i told him he said "Oh, sorry, my mind is 'fuzzy'"

Khrome

19-04-2006 16:55:48

thanks theysayjump for the pm.

never thought of that, its a good idea, imma ask for my gf to write a professionnal letter tonight (i dont speak/write english very well).

thanks for the info y'all, i might not get my money back but at least he will have serious problems ;).

jedd999

23-04-2006 11:59:24

I think that everyone that had a problem with this guy should file complaints with paypal, and when they see there are so many complaints against him, they will probably realize he is a scumbag, and those who filed complaints should win...

I filed a complaint about a week ago, so hopefully things will get worked out.

Khrome

23-04-2006 17:29:38

i didnt fill one because it was quasi-cash and i thought i was gon lose anyways but i will fill one now.

jedd999

23-04-2006 19:51:57

[quote42935b5767="Khrome"]i didnt fill one because it was quasi-cash and i thought i was gon lose anyways but i will fill one now.[/quote42935b5767]

Same here, but I think its worth a try...

theysayjump

25-04-2006 11:49:07

Ok I just spoke with someone at Drexel University who told me that the person I need to talk to was in a meeting at the moment. I asked to speak to someone about a student at their university being in violation of their acceptable use policy (among other things).

She asked if I'd like to leave a message with a woman called Shiela (I think her last name was Schleissman or something like that) who is the lector at the Office of Judicial Affairs at Drexel. So hopefully I'll be hearing back from her soon.

hehehhehe

27-04-2006 00:04:06

I would think any reputable school would investigate and take action. I hope you guys get justice.

ILoveToys

27-04-2006 18:56:13

Well paypal found him favor of him w/ my dispute... (

KeithA

27-04-2006 19:00:02

[quoteb7fd4347d5="ILoveToys"]Well paypal found him favor of him w/ my dispute... ([/quoteb7fd4347d5]

Had you classified your payment as quasi-cash?

ILoveToys

28-04-2006 07:03:21

unfortunately yes

KeithA

28-04-2006 07:45:54

[quote9e86a896b4="ILoveToys"]unfortunately yes[/quote9e86a896b4]

Well, stay tuned. You can expect an update about the situation shortly.

jedd999

28-04-2006 09:53:43

[quote9a59821684="ILoveToys"]Well paypal found him favor of him w/ my dispute... ([/quote9a59821684]

Yup, same here...

Bunch of assholes over at paypal... im sure they can see there are multiple complaints against this one guy who doesnt have a large number of transactions through his account... they should see something fishy with that!

Now I wanna get this guy BAD... If I could go over to wherever he is and kick his ass I would, but $$ is an issue with that ?

Whatever, I would like to see him booted out of school, or at least see his accounts on school computers banned and some sort of disciplinary action taken against him.

If giving the school more personal contact information (phone number etc.) if they need to contact us, let me know, I would be more than glad to help out!

KeithA

28-04-2006 10:00:17

[quote1a9d0068da="jedd999"]If giving the school more personal contact information (phone number etc.) if they need to contact us, let me know, I would be more than glad to help out![/quote1a9d0068da]

If you haven't already shared it, it would be useful to know which PayPal address you sent the money to. Screenshots of PayPal receipts are also helpful.

This goes for everybody.

VegHeadMoby

28-04-2006 10:14:50

How do I post a screenshot?

KeithA

28-04-2006 10:20:10

[quoted7f00d76cd="VegHeadMoby"]How do I post a screenshot?[/quoted7f00d76cd]

First, use the Print Screen key to capture the image. Then paste it into MS Paint and save it as a JPEG.

I'd rather you email it to the address I already gave you instead of posting it though.

ajasax

11-05-2006 11:01:00

Okay...bumping this thread to let admins know that MightyMouse surfaced on the Armstrong Sprint Contest Yahoo forum. He offered to buy anyone's phone for $200. I warned everyone in the group though. I'm also wondering where the investigation is regarding MightyMouse/Wood.

theysayjump

11-05-2006 11:44:01

Hmm.....interesting. He used the same name? He has the cash to pay people back then.

fgr_admin

11-05-2006 11:54:47

[quotee4ab0fd999="theysayjump"]Hmm.....interesting. He used the same name? He has the cash to pay people back then.[/quotee4ab0fd999]

Hmmm you really think a scammer is gonna pay for the phone?

toiletpaper55

11-05-2006 13:57:49

any new info? what happened to the calls? and what email do i send a screen shot to?

actually howd i screen shot? i see the printscreen but how i use?

KeithA

11-05-2006 14:14:12

PMed.

ajasax

11-05-2006 15:35:48

[quote56dbbd09db="theysayjump"]Hmm.....interesting. He used the same name? He has the cash to pay people back then.[/quote56dbbd09db]
Yup, he goes by the name "MightyMouse" in the Yahoo group and is using the e-mail address email==mightymouse413@gmail.commightymouse413@gmail.com=mightymouse413@gmail.commightymouse413@gmail.com/email. The moderator there replied that his posts will now be under close watch.

Denny

14-05-2006 13:00:31

I didn't get back the money from him per paypal....also cause of quasi cash

youcantever

21-05-2006 22:37:22

To all the people who claim I owe them money, I'm going to give you a nice little tip, no extra charge...

The next time you are in a situation like this, don't let a socially-inept forum owner, an unemployed chump who has posted on more than one occasion about his wife's sweet tooth for cock cheese, and some ass clown named keith with nothing better to do (seriously) - write the letters and emails for you.

I'm not even sure what you guys were trying to do, other than give a few of us a good laugh. And since I doubt that was the intended purpose...it is safe to say you failed.

Although I must admit, I'm a bit flattered BOS. You can't say you don't care now 8-)

youcantever

24-05-2006 14:04:46

Hey...why no response, guys?

I know BOS is a man of few words (not by choice, im afraid) but keith and TSJ...you poor chodes couldn't get enough of this thread in the begining, why no response now?

"FreeIpodGuide Where members come and go but the incompetent remain"

See you guys around. 8)

eric89074

24-05-2006 23:45:08

[quote1d2d9da5a4="youcantever"]Hey...why no response, guys?

I know BOS is a man of few words (not by choice, im afraid) but keith and TSJ...you poor chodes couldn't get enough of this thread in the begining, why no response now?

"FreeIpodGuide Where members come and go but the incompetent remain"

See you guys around. 8)[/quote1d2d9da5a4]
Haha get over yourself dude.

NOStradamus

25-05-2006 20:32:01

how much did this guy scam?

and what an asshole, coming back on here like that

Jeorgius

25-05-2006 20:50:18

Asshole indeed , asses like that ruin it for others who play by the rules.

cwncool

17-06-2006 08:23:13

sorry to bump, but did anyone ever get in contact with Drexel about his scamming people? I know you called, but the meeting, etc.... Did they do anything about it?

TFOAF

12-01-2007 14:43:14

lol, I was reading this topic. What ever happened to the guy? TSJ, did you ever speak to someone at Drexel?

KeithA

12-01-2007 14:49:41

[quote7f4a0472ee="TFOAF"]lol, I was reading this topic. What ever happened to the guy? TSJ, did you ever speak to someone at Drexel?[/quote7f4a0472ee]

I spoke to somebody at Drexel, but it was in the final weeks before he graduated. She took it seriously enough to call him into her office, but it wasn't enough to interfere with his grad plans.

He's probably still here. From what I gather, he trolls all over the place.

One way or another, shit eventually catches up to you.

doylnea

12-01-2007 15:16:50

it appears he was recently banned from eBay (this was his account there), or closed it of his own volition, though NARU's are usually (almost always) set in motion by eBay..

http//feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cheapbutdeadly