Warning 15 Days, No green, Refuses to refund,

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36972

KnightTrader

08-04-2006 10:36:26

Well a heads up for everyone, been 15 days with this person, My first trade, I Paid him on day 1, And he has yet to green. I asked him for a Refund he said no. I asked him to do another offer , he said no. For everyone looking for fast good trades, clearly steer away from this trader perhaps. I will update this thread as my status changes with this user.

MightyMouse

08-04-2006 10:38:22

I tried explaining to this chump that it takes 15 days to even request manual credit. he doesn't care, for some reason he thinks he doesnt have to follow the forum rules.
shrug

i'm contacting a mod to lock this.
you can try and ruin my sterling reputation...but you're gonna have to wait more than 15 days.

KnightTrader

08-04-2006 10:47:37

I already said I will wait, Im am alerting everyone The amount of time you take to green, So far this is my worst trade experiance =( I have done mulitple trades here, A lot with other beginers that worked out WAy better then this. I am about 90% Sure now that he is not going to even file manual credit just from the way he talked to me on aim.

MightyMouse

08-04-2006 11:09:39

the way i talked to YOU?

i'm sorry but you should reevaluate the convo.

you are the one demanding "full refunds immediately" because my offer didnt credit within 15 days.
and then you go to tell me "i'll re-send the $ after you go green"
THAT is sketchy...not me wanting to request manual credit...something EVERYONE has to do at 1 pt or another in their freebie life

KnightTrader

08-04-2006 11:54:03

"Rull Refunds immediatly"??? Where did you get that quote? I sure as hell never said that. You lost all quoting credibality. Why are you acting so hostile? Im clearly giving everyone a heads up on your trading behaviour.

MightyMouse

08-04-2006 12:02:48

[quotefa7f90556a="KnightTrader"]"Rull Refunds immediatly"??? Where did you get that quote? I sure as hell never said that. You lost all quoting credibality. Why are you acting so hostile? Im clearly giving everyone a heads up on your trading behaviour.[/quotefa7f90556a]

ARE YOU DENSE?

You aren't supposed to post in this section of the forum until it's been the appropriate amount of time.

How many other threads do you see like this? NONE! and do you think that is because this kind of stuff doesn't happen? NO! ITS BECAUSE liMOSTli PEOPLE HAVE THE COMMMON SENSE TO NOT MAKE A POST IN THE SCAMMER SECTION ON THE FIRST DAY THAT MANUAL CREDIT CAN BE REQUESTED.

Jesus you kids are something else.

theysayjump

08-04-2006 12:35:41

KnighTrader; Do you control when your offers go green? Because if so I assume every single offer you do greens instantly then right?

You've never had an offer take more than 1 minute to green? If you have then you know that as soon as you do the offer it's out of your hands when it greens.

It's nobodies fault, especially not the person who did the offer.

MightMouse is not a scammer simply because his offer hasn't greened for 15 days and he's not a scammer because he refused to give you any kind of refund. It's his choice if he wants to wait to file for manual credit, give you your money back or do another offer.

Put yourself in his shoes and then tell me you still think it's his fault and he's a bad trader.