EXILE just scammed me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35149

nytrate

13-03-2006 07:32:54

He was who I was talking about in the other thread (ref link being removed)

I just told him to comply or I'd get my green taken away and he responded "don't care" and that is all

Please ban the FUCK out of this loser.

What a DIPSHIT.

nytrate

13-03-2006 07:36:06

if anyone has any info on him i'd appreciate it. Paypal email, the addy that sometimes gets slipped along with a paypal payment, anything like that.

My last green too.

Exile

13-03-2006 07:36:39

So you READ my last PM asking to put your ref link back in the module

and you didn't. You read the PM though, but didn't comply.

I am speaking to the site op tonight. You better green or do it right NOW or you will be ousted as a scammer. I have contacted a mod and told them your name. I am NOT fucking around with this.

You gave me the run around and i'm not taking it. Give me a legit fuckimg green or give me a shitload of paypal.

First step, put your ref link back in the module. 2nd, take care of the offer and make sure its done completely. i'll know because I'll talk to the site op tonight.

I will give you 12 hours to take care of this before getting my green taken away and letting everyone on here know that you suck.

and yes, I WILL go on hold to fuck you over as I am not planning on pursuing ps3 or that network at all anymore

Exile

13-03-2006 07:37:36

my response don't care

then
don't care? you better fucking care asshole.

I just reported you to a few mods and made a thread. Go fuck yourself asshole.

If you don't green I want paypal compensation immediatly.

Fucking scumbag scammer piece of shit. What are you, 13?

my response no im 17

what the FUCK is your deal

grow up kid. make good on your fucking deals.

you grimey piece of shit

This kid needs to lay of the crack..

nytrate

13-03-2006 07:37:51

yes that is what I PM'd you.

Instead of restating the obvious, make good on your trade

nytrate

13-03-2006 07:39:54

you are the only kid. I'm a professional adult.

look at the facts, you are shady as hell.

ghondi

13-03-2006 08:25:23

This should be fought out thru PM's or aim or something.....not a good thread IMO.

nytrate

13-03-2006 09:11:42

Ok sorry for letting this get flamey...

Let me just state the facts for the record.

- I went green on 3/3 for Exile. I asked him when he could do mine, he kept saying tomorrow. When tomorrow came he would say the next day. This went for a few days with not even a yellow.

- Before he yellowed (3/9) he removed his referral link from the trade module. I suspect shady activity but am still nice.

- After begging to yellow he tells me he has, when in fact he has not shown up on my status.

- After several PMs back and forth he tells me he indeed signed up under me. I inform him that the custoemr service is great for the site and he should contact him.

- After I mentioned contacting the customer service, he then said "I don't think i did that site might of got it confused with another site soz" direct quote. Mind you this is after he said he indeed signed up for the site (and this site you are not allowed to make more than 1 account even if you dont do an offer on one)

- Then he signs up (again? hope not) under me and yellows. Says he did an offer.

- Several days past where I ask him what offer (on free4me i've never waited more than 24 hours and I've gotten over 15 greens on their networks)...he reads the PMs but does not respond.

- After BEGGING for communication and askign what offer he did he finally gives in and tells me it was a Bingo offer. It took SIX pm's to finally tell me what offer.

- I ask him if he sent in the support ticket and used the code that was specified. he replied "i dunno maybe i did the offer wrong" another direct quote.

- He PMs me "do you remember which email i signed up as lol" which tells me he has made more than 1 account here.

- I tell him there are specific rules for the bingo offer (where you have to open a support ticket after completing) and he acts stupid like he did not know and did not do it.

So there are the facts, straight up out of my saved PMs. Everyone can make their own decision on hbis legitmacy...I think the evidence is outstanding.

Exile

13-03-2006 09:18:00

im rick james

nytrate

13-03-2006 09:25:23

I don't get taunted by a 17 yr old kid. Grow up and do your part on the trade already.

nytrate

13-03-2006 11:18:06

so I'm just fucked then? He gets his TR taken away but not banned, then the slate is clean? ugh.

what a douche bag

and he has the nerve to come and post in these threads like scamming is funny

rewards for information on Exile
pm me for more nifo

whatisntseen

13-03-2006 11:27:49

what type of rewards?

gregcool

13-03-2006 11:46:07

[quoteb8bf4ae81a="nytrate"]so I'm just fucked then? He gets his TR taken away but not banned, then the slate is clean? ugh.

what a douche bag

pm me for more nifo[/quoteb8bf4ae81a]

What kind of info do you want, what do you plan on doing? Going to his house, stalking him, etc.

Man, just leave it alone, everyone on here has taken an "L" once or twice, just accept the lose. He is at -1, no one in their RIGHT mind would trade with him now, so don't sweat it. You need to just let it go. You can tell the site you signed up under him the situation, depending on the network they may put him on hold then he wont get shit. Even if they dont do that, you can request your sign up be taken from him.

PsychoAU

13-03-2006 12:45:39

Everyone gets scammed at least once in the trade game... Cut your losses and move on. Act like that "professional adult" you claim to be. Just let it go.

VrExe

13-03-2006 14:23:57

Exile, one of the refs went green on your free video ipod site. Please Paypal. thank you.

unknown uchiha

13-03-2006 14:40:28

[quote20e8e55371="PsychoAU"]Everyone gets scammed at least once in the trade game... Cut your losses and move on. Act like that "professional adult" you claim to be. Just let it go.[/quote20e8e55371]

I have yet to be scammed P

VrExe

13-03-2006 15:14:32

Well I guess I will give Exil a 3 day ultimatum. More than enough to pay me for the ref I found him.

After 3 days. God knows what will happen.

d3athtonic

13-03-2006 15:49:43

[quotefb5600c1ab]PsychoAU wrote
Everyone gets scammed at least once in the trade game... Cut your losses and move on. Act like that "professional adult" you claim to be. Just let it go.

I have yet to be scammed Razz[/quotefb5600c1ab]

That's b/c unknown uchiha traded with me when he was 0TR. lol

Exile

13-03-2006 19:21:54

he's 5'11 cocasian male..!

nytrate

13-03-2006 19:47:58

is this a joke to you?

I can't believe you are allowed here. scumbag

Supacold

13-03-2006 20:35:02

Exile i sent you $50 to complete my two sites. and i'm canceling the trade now. Please refund my money. If you dont comply i will be force to take actions from paypal.

VrExe

14-03-2006 10:22:57

Exile, nt removing ur ref link from the trade menu but I already have your referral link for yourfreevideoipods.

Don't try to run away or I will do whatever it takes to stop you and put you on hold.

Supacold

14-03-2006 10:41:12

am i the only person that send him paypal for doing sites?

Exile

14-03-2006 12:18:53

[quote250316c068="unknown uchiha"][quote250316c068="PsychoAU"]Everyone gets scammed at least once in the trade game... Cut your losses and move on. Act like that "professional adult" you claim to be. Just let it go.[/quote250316c068]

I have yet to be scammed P[/quote250316c068]

should have traded with me

JK

BoYgAB90

14-03-2006 12:50:40

[quotebb0143acc3="nytrate"]so I'm just fucked then? He gets his TR taken away but not banned, then the slate is clean? ugh.

what a douche bag

pm me for more nifo[/quotebb0143acc3]

miami florida...pm me for reward info

WillTradeRefs

14-03-2006 13:09:10

Exile has banned me on 3 different screennames. I paid him $84 to do 3 sites two days ago. He banned me from his first screenname sometime when we weren't even talking... i asked him about the sites the day after i paid him. it looks like I'm not getting anything out of it..sucks for me.

VrExe

14-03-2006 13:26:20

How many people actually got screwed by him including me?

theysayjump

14-03-2006 13:39:47

Ok, Exile, you've had your chance and you're being a dick about it.

If you traded with Exile and paid him Paypal for greens, then file a Paypal claim against him to try to get all of your cash back. Also, if you have greened for him, then contact the site you did and asked for your ref to be removed from his site so he won't have your green anymore. The only company who won't do this is Freepay, but the rest usually will. Just make sure you give them a link to this thread.

If you did Freepay for him, then let me know and I'll speak to Jake about having his accounts placed on hold, same with any other sites you did for him.

I'm going to ban him soon and it doesn['t look like you guys are going to get your cash back anyway, so the best we can do is file Paypal claims to get your money back, have your lrefs removed from his sites and have his accounts placed on hold so he won't be getting shit.

WillTradeRefs

14-03-2006 13:45:41

nytrate i think you just screwed me. He was +41 and obviously you pissed him off, now he has no TR and no reason to do our sites so I'm out $84.

i should have known someone with +41 couldn't do freepay but he said he'd get his friends to do it.

WillTradeRefs

14-03-2006 13:47:11

[quote406c62cb98="theysayjump"]Ok, Exile, you've had your chance and you're being a dick about it.

If you traded with Exile and paid him Paypal for greens, then file a Paypal claim against him to try to get all of your cash back. Also, if you have greened for him, then contact the site you did and asked for your ref to be removed from his site so he won't have your green anymore. The only company who won't do this is Freepay, but the rest usually will. Just make sure you give them a link to this thread.

If you did Freepay for him, then let me know and I'll speak to Jake about having his accounts placed on hold, same with any other sites you did for him.

I'm going to ban him soon and it doesn['t look like you guys are going to get your cash back anyway, so the best we can do is file Paypal claims to get your money back, have your lrefs removed from his sites and have his accounts placed on hold so he won't be getting shit.[/quote406c62cb98]

he is unverified... i doubt we get anything back..does anyone know if Joshua Weber is his real name?

Supacold

14-03-2006 13:56:11

He has $50 from me.... and i was gonna play for 5 sites... $125, but i had a weird feeling about him so i asked if he could sign up b4 i pay. and he only signed up for 2 site, so i paid for those...but i'm still pissed!
if i filed an Unauthorized transaction between me and him, will i get my money back?

WillTradeRefs

14-03-2006 14:10:00

probably not he is unverified

GiftMonsterKyle

14-03-2006 14:25:36

I've been scammed by him as well. He's been ignoring me recently, and owes me a LCDs.free4me ref.

ibtheib

14-03-2006 14:58:37

I'VE ALSO HAD TROUBLE W EXILE!! still no green and he has my 25 dollars.

WillTradeRefs

14-03-2006 19:04:13

if someone can get me his address please let me know, if he is semi-close to me I'm going to take this fucker to small-claims court just for being a dickhead, even if I am suing for $84 and it costs me a $200 plane ticket to go sue him.

VrExe

14-03-2006 19:06:12

well obviously one of the freebie sites has his full info. If you can some how get the police involved, they'll turn in his private info to u.

WillTradeRefs

15-03-2006 04:33:05

I'm going to contact paypal asking them to give me his info so I can call his local police department and maybe subpoena him or maybe they will do an investigation and the DA will subpoena him for me.. if he scammed enough people and we all called.. it could happen.

nytrate

15-03-2006 05:12:22

I'm down

I'm already making I Want a Laptop miserable. I'm gonna call and speak to his mommy everyday until he comes and makes right on this shit.

Exile definitely deserves a solid ass whoopin'.

But I also believe in karma so I'm sure the world will take care of Exile. He'll prolly develop a tumor or something from all the shadiness he's into

mpbollywoodking

15-03-2006 05:21:27

it seems like the more TR you have, the more likely you will get scammed. because the people with the most TR got the most products, so why would they help the little guys with low TR's?

I always look for somebody in the middle range

kposse77

15-03-2006 06:53:57

[quote8a602ade10="mpbollywoodking"]it seems like the more TR you have, the more likely you will get scammed. because the people with the most TR got the most products, so why would they help the little guys with low TR's?[/quote8a602ade10]

It's not a one-sided deal. People with higher TR need people that haven't done certain sites before. Usually people with lower TR haven't done them yet. I disagree with your comment about a higher chance of getting scammed by people with a higher TR though. I think if anything, it's just about the same, since there are plenty of people always coming on here with zero or very low TR (usually previous users) who are out there specifically trying to scam people. The difference there though is they have to at least make more of an effort to scam people (complete their part of the deal first) with little to lose while people with higher TR usually have put some work into getting there and have something to lose by scamming people.

WillTradeRefs

15-03-2006 12:43:23

i can't believe i fell for it but exile convinced me to cancel my paypal dispute saying he didn't want to get in trouble and would refund the money but couldn't until the dispute was cancelled.. i can't believe i fell for it but i'm a trusting guy and also i'm a little messed up.. what an ass.. i called paypal and they said there was nothing they could do if you cancel the dispute.

VrExe

15-03-2006 13:20:20

that sucks dude but damn he got you big time if he doesn't pay back.

Exile if u don't pay, you will pay a bigger price. Pay me $30 for the green.

gregcool

15-03-2006 13:33:53

[quote0a9596830d="WillTradeRefs"]i can't believe i fell for it but exile convinced me to cancel my paypal dispute saying he didn't want to get in trouble and would refund the money but couldn't until the dispute was cancelled.. i can't believe i fell for it but i'm a trusting guy and also i'm a little messed up.. what an ass.. i called paypal and they said there was nothing they could do if you cancel the dispute.[/quote0a9596830d]

That is total BS, all he had to do was hit the refund button, and boom its done. That can be done DURING the dispute, and it will end the dispute. He did some pretty big scamming

Supacold

15-03-2006 15:35:37

i would say everyone send him $.01 and file a claim on his ass!! get his account banned or w/e. i would reather light the $50 on fire than give it to this fuck tard.
his paypal!! email==deadlypaper@gmail.comdeadlypaper@gmail.com=deadlypaper@gmail.comdeadlypaper@gmail.com/email

priya007

15-03-2006 15:49:01

I did an instant green for him for a freepay site and he was supposed to do my premiumpoiods.freepay...he never greened ..can I do anything

jeff.scheid

15-03-2006 15:56:56

I traded with Exile a month or so ago and the deal went fine. So I thought trading with him again would work out just fine. I sent him $50 for two sites and he hasn't responded to PMs for a week.

Supacold

15-03-2006 16:53:40

i wonder is it possible that this Exile is diff from the one in the past... it is possible that someone hacked his account... or he just turned over a new leaf. i noticed that a few inactive memebers with high TR from the past comes back to scam....

goof

15-03-2006 17:31:27

I've traded him with and everything went fine aswell.

Buster389

15-03-2006 18:19:54

wow i guess im luck i was going to pay him $25 to do laptops.freepay for me but i didnt have enough money in my account and then i got the money yesterday and was ganna paypal it to him but i saw his TR went down to -1 so i dodged the bullet on that one. im sry to everyone that did get scamed by him it sux i just got scamed out of $25 from cash4cookies

blynkj

15-03-2006 19:18:39

I apparently have also been scammed by Exile. I greened for him, he yellowed for me, but im sure i too have been conned.

priya007

15-03-2006 22:49:48

I greened for him for a freepay site and he never greened on mine...is there anything I can do ..(...this sux

GiftMonsterKyle

16-03-2006 04:04:50

Just remember guys, while we're all crying exile is sitting back laughing with probably several hundreds of stolen money. Sad.

kilgore

16-03-2006 06:42:32

I got scammed by him too. I paid him $30 for a flashipods ref. I'm going to file a paypal dispute soon.

WillTradeRefs

16-03-2006 06:42:54

its sad that he has no morals, personally $84 is a lot of money to me but i have already forgotten about it. Its not worth worrying over or even thinking about, although i wouldn't mind having it back. He can have my $84 if he has to do something like this to get it he obviously needs it worse than i do.

WillTradeRefs

16-03-2006 06:43:26

[quote5b1b1c995b="kilgore"]I got scammed by him too. I paid him $30 for a flashipods ref. I'm going to file a paypal dispute soon.[/quote5b1b1c995b]

you should have filed one already it might not do any good now...

matjiz

16-03-2006 10:19:12

i got scammed by him to. what a bitch!

theysayjump

16-03-2006 12:45:29

If you have been scammed by Exile, you need to start doing shit NOW.

If you paid him, file complaints, open disputes with Paypal etc.

If you greened for him, contact the site you did, ask to have your ref removed from his site so he doesn't see you as green, or even yellow perhaps, link them to this thread and also report them as being a scammer.

Freepay won't allow you to have you removed as a ref, but the other sites will. Freepay will however (usually) listen to you if you report him to Jake as a scammer, and his accounts can be placed on hold.

The longer you don't do anything about it, the more chance he has of getting away with more.

priya007

16-03-2006 18:34:11

I greened for him and don't have his link...I did his pcs.freepay.com...anyone has his link ??

WillTradeRefs

18-03-2006 05:09:38

no i think i've heard jake say before that they can't do anything about scammer's accounts except give them a 'harder-look' during approval.. meaning as long as his offer and his referrals offers are legitimate he still gets his stuff... but if they can look deeper and find that he was using a proxy or a fake name or that one of his referrals had done an offer before or something of that sort...then... maybe.

Anyways, don't be tricked into canceling your paypal dispute in hopes of a refund. The last time I filed a paypal dispute I didn't get anything out of it so I dunno, but I trusted him and got screwed. Now there is absolutely nothing paypal will do for me. I want his name and phone number though and if anyone can help me there, it would be much appreciated. I want to call his whore of a mom and tell her what her son is doing. If anyone did a smaller network site for this guy, let me know.. i doubt Freepay or Jake could divulge the info after the shit they got into for selling email lists... but maybe a smaller network would entrust it to me with sworn secrecy.

VrExe

19-03-2006 11:32:06

I've just PMed Alan about his YourFreeVideoIpod site. Maybe he will get put on hold for being such an outright scammer. It looks like he either got a ref from his friend or scammed another one because he is now 5/6... Trainn hasn't removed my ref and it's been about 5 days since the request.

EatChex89

22-03-2006 13:33:45

that's why I always yellow then have the person pay me, so I don't get scammed.

amishjs

28-03-2006 11:57:46

whats the best way to dispute with paypal? what should i say?

(i was also burned by exile....$30)

Supacold

29-03-2006 08:57:34

[quote58caed0cbb="amishjs"]whats the best way to dispute with paypal? what should i say?

(i was also burned by exile....$30)[/quote58caed0cbb]

best u can do is just file a claim, but chances are ur not going to get it back.
i filed a claim on him for $50 and if he didn't respond in 10days my claim will be granted. i won the claim, but he withdrawn all the money and paypal cant refund ANYTHING to me. thats fucken bull evil i hope exile get hit by a bus and no one helps him while he dies on the floor evil evil evil evil evil

Brutus

29-03-2006 09:51:12

Why don't you just find out which authorities you should talk to. What these people are doing is considered wire fraud, and is a felony. The police HAVE to take a report and they HAVE to investigate it, and they will, just like any other theft.

zulu342

06-04-2006 17:40:28

PayPal sucks. They will not help you. The best you can do is to ALWAYS pay using a credit card through PayPal. This way, you file a chargeback with your credit card company (they're on your side) and you will not need to pay. Either PayPal eats it or they'll do a better job getting THEIR money back from the scammer.

Whatisntseen -- who responded positively to Exile previous appears to be a scammer too.

d3athtonic

06-04-2006 17:50:58

[quoteda49bd4e1f="zulu342"]PayPal sucks. They will not help you. The best you can do is to ALWAYS pay using a credit card through PayPal. This way, you file a chargeback with your credit card company (they're on your side) and you will not need to pay. Either PayPal eats it or they'll do a better job getting THEIR money back from the scammer.

Whatisntseen -- who responded positively to Exile previous appears to be a scammer too.[/quoteda49bd4e1f]

It's sad to hear. Exile and whatisntseen have traded and talked to me on AIM. Both used to be awesome traders.

45udogg

07-04-2006 00:00:17

[quote591288d2d1="Brutus"][b591288d2d1]Why don't you just find out which authorities you should talk to.[/b591288d2d1] What these people are doing is considered wire fraud, and is a felony. The police HAVE to take a report and they HAVE to investigate it, and they will, just like any other theft.[/quote591288d2d1]

probably the FBI internet crime complaint center... I think there are enough people on here that were scammed by these 2 dirt bags to warrant some type of investigation