PIRATEMUNKI (aim) = SCAMMER!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34197

GaMeBoY439

01-03-2006 13:18:58

hey everybody, u may or may not have seen my offer for $5 for this50buxisfree, well so far most of the people that took this offer are green and paid so thats good, but so far one of the people that have taken this offer AND I HAVE PAID, has not gone green and it looks like they did not do an offer, her name is

PirateMunki (aim)

that is the one that the offer never even said waiting for approval

EDIT, OK I TOOK LILCVBALLFREAK'S AND STACKMJWIZ'S NAMES OFF, I HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND THEY ARE COOPERATING AND EVERYTHING, WE ARE WORKING IT OUT NOW

BUT PIRATEMUNKI IS DEFINITELY A SCAMMER, I HAVE FILED A DISPUTE ON PAYPAL AND EVERYTHING, SHE IGNORED ME WHEN I SPOKE TO HER ON AIM, SO SHE IS A SCAMMER, DO NOT TRADE WITH HER!!!!

ilanbg

01-03-2006 14:38:56

You ought to change the title, in that case.

GaMeBoY439

01-03-2006 14:55:50

true, thanks for the heads up, changed it jus now

btw, do u have any advice for me on this matter? like do u think paypal will get the money back for me, and will that person get banned from sites or whatever?

GaMeBoY439

02-03-2006 14:03:38

update on this

i got my money back through paypal, they refunded my money after i filed a dispute, so all is well as far as that, but this person is still a scammer, i advise everyone NOT to do offers or any deals with this person on aim