I quit - Announcment

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33889

darkancient

25-02-2006 12:16:17

I dunno who I had what to do with what but since I had to go first I am sure I dont have anything unfixable with anyone - I got sent to the field for a week and a half and now my paypal is negative 50 dollars and it was positive 50 dollars cuse I couldnt cancell anything and none of the freking dumb shit offers will reverse any fees so now im stuck with garbage I dont need or want and I lost out on 50 dollars of my own money that I cant afford on my freking pay to begin with so im not gonna do this stupid crap anymore sorry everyone I promised a green to - anyone who I did one for its a good green never fret especially now that all these offers have me by the balls on their crap

cya later ppl thanks for all the fun and such and thanks for letting me fix my tr before at least quitting - this shit sucks, not even one company cared that I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs. - Joe

Psyc

25-02-2006 12:53:06

Wow, you post all of that and use 1 period. If anyone gave you money or anything, I don't think they're going to like you not refunding them...

d3athtonic

25-02-2006 13:12:10

[quote318eb82b44]cya later ppl thanks for all the fun and such and thanks for letting me fix my tr before at least quitting - this shit sucks, not even one company cared that I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs. - Joe[/quote318eb82b44]

I like this one. Darkancient, thanks for informing us about this.

doylnea

25-02-2006 13:39:52

It looks to me like there are not any current trades involving Darkancient in the trade module.

GiftOrb

25-02-2006 13:48:24

I thought paypal will reject payments if it makes you go negative

darkancient

25-02-2006 15:16:40

nope they let it go through a few things after it was negative they let another thing go through and being negative money is rediclous and I dunno why that person posted about people not getting refunded after i said i had to go first on all my deals lihands out a signli

egg242

25-02-2006 15:24:42

Uh.. too bad I paid him $27 to do my Ipods.Freepay and he hasn't done it yet, hasn't even gone yellow... I want my green or I want my money back, what's it gonna be.

darkancient

25-02-2006 17:54:54

ill hit ya back with your cash after i can positive balance this paypal but I have my car payment coming outta my next paycheck and this paycheck has come and gone so it wont be till mid next month lishrugli i know thats an asshole thing to do but I have no options as paypal sees fit to fuck me and these stupid assholes offers see fit to fuck me but its not like i wont do it sorry its gonna be so long i know its not a lot of money but since im negative so much it makes it damn near impossible on my shitty paychecks. ill get ya tho (i mean its not like i didnt come back and repay all that money i owed from before so dont fret just sorry itll be a bit)

forgot i had done any of these upfront cuse my tr was so low when i was doing these - i kinda wanna kick true.com in the teeth and that tickle crap omg im so mad its not even funny

nytrate

25-02-2006 19:10:39

[quote7ed493e832="darkancient"]
cya later ppl thanks for all the fun and such and thanks for letting me fix my tr before at least quitting - this shit sucks, not even one company cared that I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs. - Joe[/quote7ed493e832]

Because you are in the military? Is that what you are referring to as "protecting their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs." ?

God, I sure hope not.

You realize that the taxpayers pay your salary right? Maybe we don't like having our hardearned money taken from us and given to soldiers like yourself. Maybe we don't like our hardearned money funding unjust wars and cold blooded murder.

maybe you're the one with the "sorry ass job" ? Stop thinking that the world owes you something because you chose to be a robot for the government.

Gigante

25-02-2006 19:33:07

[quote51ca286a4c="nytrate"][quote51ca286a4c="darkancient"]
cya later ppl thanks for all the fun and such and thanks for letting me fix my tr before at least quitting - this shit sucks, not even one company cared that I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs. - Joe[/quote51ca286a4c]

Because you are in the military? Is that what you are referring to as "protecting their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs." ?

God, I sure hope not.

You realize that the taxpayers pay your salary right? Maybe we don't like having our hardearned money taken from us and given to soldiers like yourself. Maybe we don't like our hardearned money funding unjust wars and cold blooded murder.

maybe you're the one with the "sorry ass job" ? Stop thinking that the world owes you something because you chose to be a robot for the government.[/quote51ca286a4c]

Nobody cares about your shitty political views. Stop crapping his thread asshole.

nytrate

25-02-2006 20:01:26

yea I guess I was a bit angry sounding in that post

I just deal with a few people on a daily basis who are in the military or who have served and think that they are the biggest heros to ever set foot on earth.

When someone talks about "protecting their sorry asses" and insuring people's freedom I get fired up. People in general who think the world owes them something get me fired up.

"I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs."

EDIT wow is all I can say after that post 2 below. you have NO idea what I do. I'm confident that I'm personally doing more to better the world on a daily basis. Thanks.

Gigante

25-02-2006 20:15:43

[quote60d3b98aa8="nytrate"]yea I guess I was a bit angry sounding in that post

I just deal with a few people on a daily basis who are in the military or who have served and think that they are the biggest heros to ever set foot on earth.

When someone talks about "protecting their sorry asses" and insuring people's freedom I get fired up. People in general who think the world owes them something get me fired up.

"I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs."[/quote60d3b98aa8]

In my book, his job is more important than yours most likely. He does a job that people would rather be unemployed than do, and gets paid poorly for it. No need to get angry and give someone crap for it. but oh wells

darkancient

25-02-2006 20:33:55

[quote12879f90be="nytrate"]yea I guess I was a bit angry sounding in that post

"I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs."[/quote12879f90be]

I dont right care what you think - talk to me when your willing to die for something - im not in a POG ass paper pushing job im in direct combat not as a tank not as a non combatant but as an Infantry Soilder so I dont right care how you feel about me sayin what I say because you know what ? I earn that right every day when I go out and train my body to do things yours will never even dream about. Thanks for the thread crap asshole but you can keep it outta here. why dont you "get fired up" about doing something selfless ? oh wait your probably too busy being lazy - dont post here again or msg me until you do something worth doing.

good2speed

25-02-2006 20:39:56

[quote55abcce61f="nytrate"]yea I guess I was a bit angry sounding in that post

"I protect their sorry ass lives so they can have the freedom to do their sorry ass jobs."[/quote55abcce61f]

What do you think a soldier thinks when hes fighting a war?

Maybe they have to convince themselves that if they weren't fighting that all of their friends, family, and community would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Maybe dark was a little too direct in stating that we are all sorry but I don't take a soldier's sacrifices lightly.

Let me also add that I'm not pro military or pro war or any kind of label you'd like to tag me with. In fact I'm against the war in Iraq but that's another topic.

The fact remains and I'll even admit it

If there's a major war I am not going to go fight unless they draft me. Even if they draft me, I'd find a way to avoid fighting. Chances are you follow along closely in this school of thought.

Once again I may not agree with my government's decisions but I still don't discredit what the soldiers are willing to do. In fact I have a lot of friends and relatives who have financially benifited by being in the Armed service. Maybe not accumulate large some of wealths but at least supply them with enough resources so that they can pay for college and or start business'.

I work for a living but at least I don't have to worry about getting shot while at work. In fact some of the hardest decisions I make during the day are deciding where to go to lunch. My job may get boring at times but I can't recall the last time an employee filed for post traumatic syndrome while at work for my company.

The question I ask you is what do you do for this country besides roam on these forums responding in random posts to express your political views?

Dark - thx for the payback!! Good luck with getting your ish together.

Why am I arguing in scamming section when I wasn't scammed or accussed of scamming. This is a first...

darkancient

25-02-2006 20:40:16

[quote0f9d4804ee="nytrate"]

maybe you're the one with the "sorry ass job" ? Stop thinking that the world owes you something because you chose to be a robot for the government.[/quote0f9d4804ee]

Woah ya know I didnt even read this before I posted that other msg - where the hell do you get off even talking to me about something like this - what are you 2 years old? okay ya let me not go help my fellow americans by standing at the front of the lines for a war that is happening no matter what you think, I dont right care what you or me think is right the point is by me being there I am giving some one elses son or daughter an option to live. you are a sorry piece of shit in my eyes if you think me giving up my freedom for 900 dollars a month - danger every day just in training not to mention deployment and ruining my body so I can make sure people are protected is me being a robot than sure im a robot. glad you have the FREEDOM to say that, what a piece of crap you are. .... okay mods just lock this or something cuse ill just keep going on about how much a piece of garbage this guy is I dont even care that im in the military the fact that hes gonna say anything like this about military person pisses me off absurd amounts

darkancient

25-02-2006 20:51:06

[quote1455d9ecea="nytrate"]Before sounding very ignorant on that thread, maybe you should stop and think about what I could do.

You have no idea. I'm not about to stoop to your level and pretend to be some kind of hero and brag about whatever.

Rest assured, I do more towards positive change (no not me and a ton of other people) than you think.

In fact, you have no idea how hard i'm laughing after that last post.

So yes, I have accomplished something. Something fantastic. I've contributed so much around me that it only makes me laugh to see you post. PM me back when you have accomplished something and learn how to type.
[/quote1455d9ecea]

What do you do? Cuse I dont right care I had every option in the world open to me this is what I chose to do I chose to do something I believed in and people like you come to my friends funerals and picket with signs saying things like "Thank GOD for IED's" you know why im so angry? cuse people like you who come and make honorable peoples funerals a FUCKING JOKE people like you come and TEAR DOWN a HERO in front of their FAMILY - their KIDS and their loved ones, YOU ARE a piece of SHIT. my friend just died this last weekend and you know what has happened every funeral I have been to before this upcoming one? Picketers come and act like they deserve the right to be at a soilders funeral and express their freedom of speach, ya like I said because of my friends who have spilled their blood you can have your sorry ass job with your sorry ass existince - I dont care what you do because the way you act and others like you act is PATHETIC

Thank you Good2Speed for at least understanding what my friends and family surrender no matter what you agree or disagree with. If you had a job as a janitor over this other guy if he is a CEO of some big wig company it dosent matter because you know what you will always be a better person than him and people like you always make this country worth fighting for. THANK YOU for what YOU DO

egg242

25-02-2006 20:55:46

WOAH... thread derail. Anyone remember that this thread is about my $27? As much as I have an opinion on this, please take this to PM.

darkancient

25-02-2006 21:02:53

Your 27 dollars is safe dont worry bout it no big deal im not a scamming piece of crap - in fact imma go set up my xbox 360 for sale on ebay friday so ill try and pay you some time say monday if I can sell it - gonna just go do a buy it now for like 550 or something and I got a buncha games and wireless controller, I dont need the garbage anyhow - so anyways your 27 dollars is gonna be there just as soon as it can be dont sweat it

nytrate

25-02-2006 21:02:54

what I do does not matter because I don't go around thinking I'm owed something because of it.

I work with and teach poor and disadvantaged children in a rough inner-city for very little compensation. I've also been nationally recognized for it and in my free time have authored 2 books and been published in numerous magazines and papers. That's what I do. Notice how I don't start my posts with declaring what I do. In fact, I've never had to even mention it to anyone that didn't know me well up to right now. Just to give you something to think about.

I'm done here, nothing left to say. goodnight.

EDIT it was taken to PM, but he decided to post my PM here...not my fault

darkancient

25-02-2006 21:05:39

I dont right care yet again fine thoes kids need help dont get me wrong if your the person for it your the person for it what im pissed off about is people like you come in and disrespect my dead brothers every time you say something like what you said to me. ya what ever I am pissed off at these companys and vented a little bit but I am not even close to feelin wrong about you, your still worthless and a piece of shit in my eyes because you just went and spit all over my friends graves when they gave everything for yours so you can go sit on a sword for all I care about you.

good2speed

25-02-2006 21:07:00

[quote2161c5bb6b="nytrate"]what I do does not matter because I don't go around thinking I'm owed something because of it.

I work with and teach poor and disadvantaged children in a rough inner-city for very little compensation. I've also been nationally recognized for it and in my free time have authored 2 books and been published in numerous magazines and papers. That's what I do. Notice how I don't start my posts with declaring what I do. In fact, I've never had to even mention it to anyone that didn't know me well up to right now. Just to give you something to think about.

I'm done here, nothing left to say. goodnight.

EDIT it was taken to PM, but he decided to post my PM here...not my fault[/quote2161c5bb6b]

give us a name MR. "I feel Im not owed anything"

nytrate

25-02-2006 21:16:47

no

not yet anyways. I will once i'm done with my article.

Not like i'm famous or anything. far from it.

this thread got messy. I'm gonna shut up now.

BTW man... I also believe people that picket soldiers' funerals are scum, if that makes you feel any better. Not fair to lump me in with them because I called you out on claiming that people owed you something for your career choice. You can't even begin to compare that.

doylnea

25-02-2006 22:02:39

[quotefc76f8b9ec="good2speed"]give us a name MR. "I feel Im not owed anything"[/quotefc76f8b9ec]

Many people have good reasons for not talking about real life, or letting it be known who they are in the real world.

This thread does not need to go down this path (flame-war style), and I'll ban anyone who posts crap in this thread that's not directly involved in a trade with darkancient.

egg242

26-02-2006 11:52:37

[quote2ced719e5c="doylnea"][quote2ced719e5c="good2speed"]give us a name MR. "I feel Im not owed anything"[/quote2ced719e5c]

Many people have good reasons for not talking about real life, or letting it be known who they are in the real world.

This thread does not need to go down this path (flame-war style), and I'll ban anyone who posts crap in this thread that's not directly involved in a trade with darkancient.[/quote2ced719e5c]

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Darkancient, keep me updated on what's going on with the sale of your Xbox. Thanks.

egg242

07-03-2006 04:20:17

9 days no update...