Eric P is a scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33506

blynkj

20-02-2006 19:35:29

User [bf51719b42b]Eric P[/bf51719b42b] made a trade with me. Both of us went green, but when I submitted my account for review, he turned grey. I told him this one month ago. He has continued to stay in contact until about a week ago. In his contacts with me he has stated that he is getting 2 people (why 2 people I never understood, I only needed 1) to sign up for me. Last week I informed him that he had one more week to get someone to at least go yellow for me before I reported him as a scammer. He recieved the message but did not reply. He is still an active user, so I hope that we can get a lock on him so he doesnt screw anyone else.

Eric P

20-02-2006 20:01:02

Go ahead and lock me if you want, I've been here for over a year and never scammed anyone. This trade failed because I went gray since I live in a multiple household residence with a central internet router. I got 2 referrals for him because, referralswapper traders are shady and usually dont follow through with the trade. 1 of the traders claimed he did the offer and has been out of contact since. However, Blynk stated he didn't sign up. So I dunno who is telling the truth. Regardless the trade did fail, so admins do as you like. But for the record, I did pay for his referral and I did pay for the trade on referralswapper for Blynk.

blynkj

21-02-2006 07:50:39

Like I told you before Eric P, I did not trade you for a "good faith effort". I traded for a green. I appreciate that you have been putting an effort forward, but you still have not given me what we traded for, A GREEN!!! I will be posting a screen shot of my account shortly, so you can see that none of your referral swapper buds have acted.

How many times have I told you, only give me one referral, thats all I need. My account will be finished with [b6253ee1681]1[/b6253ee1681] more referral. Why would I be lying to get more? They would be wasted. I have told you only get me one like 3 times now.

gregcool

21-02-2006 08:15:37

[quotebd49de1f8c="Eric P"]Go ahead and lock me if you want, I've been here for over a year and never scammed anyone. This trade failed because I went gray since I live in a multiple household residence with a central internet router. I got 2 referrals for him because, referralswapper traders are shady and usually dont follow through with the trade. 1 of the traders claimed he did the offer and has been out of contact since. However, Blynk stated he didn't sign up. So I dunno who is telling the truth. Regardless the trade did fail, so admins do as you like. But for the record, I did pay for his referral and I did pay for the trade on referralswapper for Blynk.[/quotebd49de1f8c]

You have a trade with him, meaning you are in a contract. You owe him a green on his site, and thats it. Why did you use referralswapper if they are shady. Why did you trade with someone else to get his green anyway, that just makes trades more complicated. Point is, you owe him a green, bottom line.