PunchDrunk Ran aaaway!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32556

zbalz

09-02-2006 06:22:03

Started a trade with him on 1/23. He insisted I went first even though we had the same TR..I didn't mind.

I went green for him by 1/30. I PM'd him about it 1/31.

9 Dats later, he hasn't even checked his PMs NOR has he posted anything on this site.

I haven't heard from him since 2.5 weeks ago..and he hasn't posted since. Prior to then he was posing around every 2-3 days since december.

Anyone know where he went? He owes me a trade! Should I do anything about it? (Like contact freepay about me being his referral or something?)

mr_black

09-02-2006 11:05:00

[quotebef064ecd2="zbalz"]Started a trade with him on 1/23. He insisted I went first even though we had the same TR..I didn't mind.

I went green for him by 1/30. I PM'd him about it 1/31.

9 Dats later, he hasn't even checked his PMs NOR has he posted anything on this site.

I haven't heard from him since 2.5 weeks ago..and he hasn't posted since. Prior to then he was posing around every 2-3 days since december.

Anyone know where he went? He owes me a trade! Should I do anything about it? (Like contact freepay about me being his referral or something?)[/quotebef064ecd2]

the best way to pwn him is to report em to freepay they will place a nice hold on his acct.

zbalz

09-02-2006 14:59:47

Is it too early? Whats usually a good timeframe?

It's not like he is ignoring me..that I know of. He just hasn't been online in a while. Could be on vacation I guess.

In any case, what should I tell freepay? That we agreed to a trade online and he didn't pull through? Do I submit proof of some sort or is freepay good with that stuff?

ilanbg

09-02-2006 15:29:37

Just tell them he's scamming and spamming. You can always get his account taken off hold later if he returns, and this will be added incentive.

zbalz

14-02-2006 07:31:26

Turns out PunchDrunk has been banned for some time now. Is there anyway I can figure out why and when he was banned?

He contacted me through A4F saying he'll complete an offer for me and apolgizing for not contacting sooner. Unfortuantely, I don't need a ref. right now...so I guess I'll start another site or something. hah.

zbalz

20-02-2006 20:05:05

As stated, PunchDrunk PMed me through A4F and said he would complete an offer for me and apoligized for not staying in contact due to his ban on this forum.

Just today we settled on an agreement of $20 for my referral I gave him. Within hours he sent payment and again apoligized.

I now personally consider PunchDrunk a very good trader. Even though he already got his item from freepay, he still went out of his way to get in contact with me (I didnt have my email posted) so he can properly complete the trade.

(Just an update)

I am still curious why he was banned, as he now seems like a good trader.

Coolbgdog

19-04-2006 06:53:48

Im kinda hesitant to trade now because He offered me a trade on A4F forums and with this I don't know if he'll do the same.