Stackmjwiz - Scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32239

Rufio

04-02-2006 20:41:16

Once again, a 40+ TR trader slips one by me. A warning for all, do not trust traders that have a high TR, often they are worse than noobies! I signed up under mac.minis.freepay.com for stackmjwiz and completed Poker Expert, legitimately interested in improving my poker game. I greened for him three days later (two weeks ago). I saw him online, IM'd him, and he immediately signed off without responding. The next day the same shannanigans were pulled. I've PM'd him numerous times about my 20$ PayPal he owes me to no avail. I know he has read them since they're in my outbox.

This is a warning to all! Do not let the comfort of an accredited trader 'do you in'. They are often scam artists as shown in this situation. Beware!

d3athtonic

04-02-2006 20:53:31

If he has read your PMs, they should be in your "sent" section, not your "outbox". You can file a paypal chargeback.

Rufio

04-02-2006 21:08:04

Sentbox rather, thank you for correcting me. I had just signed up for PayPal. I didn't pay him to do an offer, I rather did an offer for him for PayPal. I never received any money and he does not come on AIM anymore. He didn't give me his PayPal addy anyway, since I had the lower TR at the time and it wasn't a priority to give it to me at the time until I had gone green. I will never see my 20$ PayPal, most likely, but I plan on starting a second account on mac minis with the same exact information and going red.

compuguru

04-02-2006 21:56:51

[quoteda951c8162="Rufio"]Sentbox rather, thank you for correcting me. I had just signed up for PayPal. I didn't pay him to do an offer, I rather did an offer for him for PayPal. I never received any money and he does not come on AIM anymore. He didn't give me his PayPal addy anyway, since I had the lower TR at the time and it wasn't a priority to give it to me at the time until I had gone green. I will never see my 20$ PayPal, most likely, but I plan on starting a second account on mac minis with the same exact information and going red.[/quoteda951c8162]
I don't think you don't have to create another account. Freepay may remove your ref from his list if you ask them.

Daggoth

04-02-2006 22:39:24

How ironic is it that stack has a thread against someone else right under this one?

fgr_admin

04-02-2006 22:48:30

[quoteb251da9815="Rufio"]

This is a warning to all! Do not let the comfort of an accredited trader 'do you in'. They are often scam artists as shown in this situation. Beware![/quoteb251da9815]

LOL, TR has nothign to do with scamming. Ive been scammed twice by 2 over 60 traders. And scammed 4 times for under 10 traders. You just never know when someone is going to decide they no longer need to be here.

I have noticed though that lower TRs tend to go red or grey. While higher TRs tend to pay very slowely.

johnjimjones

04-02-2006 23:42:45

[quote9f15c4ba0d="fgr_admin"][quote9f15c4ba0d="Rufio"]

This is a warning to all! Do not let the comfort of an accredited trader 'do you in'. They are often scam artists as shown in this situation. Beware![/quote9f15c4ba0d]

LOL, TR has nothign to do with scamming. Ive been scammed twice by 2 over 60 traders. And scammed 4 times for under 10 traders. You just never know when someone is going to decide they no longer need to be here.

I have noticed though that lower TRs tend to go red or grey. [b9f15c4ba0d]While higher TRs tend to pay very slowely.[/b9f15c4ba0d][/quote9f15c4ba0d]
That's the same trend I see too. I've been guilty of doing it myself. When your new you want to prove you're worth it by greening quick and staying in contact. It's all about communication and it seems like stack killed that.

Rufio

05-02-2006 07:24:43

Yes, he did. Hopefully he can be banned from this site and my ref pulled from his mac minis. I don't want to see anyone else go through this.

stackmjwiz

05-02-2006 11:32:35

[quotebb0c1e8556]I'm glad PayPal refunded your money stack. Would you like to explain to the public why you haven't paid me yet my 20$ for greening for you over two weeks ago on mac.minis.freepay? Funny, the pot calling the kettle black. You're calling this guy a scammer when you're just as damn bad. Get a clue. I intend on having my ref link pulled and you banned and having you TR dropped unless I see my 20$ PayPal, dickhead.[/quotebb0c1e8556]

I paid you already. I don't owe you $20. Why are you changing the price originally agreed upon on? In one of the PM's I see $16. In another I saw $15.

killerman

05-02-2006 11:36:54

[quote5746ff3f9e="fgr_admin"]

I have noticed though that lower TRs tend to go red or grey. While higher TRs tend to pay very slowely.[/quote5746ff3f9e]

so peeps should expect payment from u sometime in 2007?

hehe j/k ;)

Rufio

05-02-2006 11:53:01

Actually, we agreed upon 20$, I wouldn't accept anything under 20$ anyway since FreePay is a very desirable site at the time. You deposited 14$ in my PayPal, 10$ less than what other people are offering and 5$ less than what we agreed upon. Very shitty trade and had to wait two weeks later than I greened for you.

Rufio

05-02-2006 12:15:22

Even then, if you see 15$ PM agreement and 16$ PM agreement, why am I seeing 14$ deposited..You're digging yourself into a deeper hole lol.

stackmjwiz

05-02-2006 12:18:52

I sent you the price originally agreed upon.

You never set up a trade.
You falsified the prices in PM's and in your posts.
Now you want more money than was set.

Talk about a disconnect from reality.

Rufio

05-02-2006 12:26:53

I never set up trades for PayPal payments. In my eyes, that is not trading, but that's besides the point. Any dimwit can pay 20$ for an offer to be done on a very desirable site that most have finished, except you in this case stack. I intend on pursuing the situation all for but the 6$ you owe me,

Wolfeman

05-02-2006 13:07:59

[quote1b37cbb5f1="Rufio"]I never set up trades for PayPal payments. In my eyes, that is not trading, but that's besides the point. Any dimwit can pay 20$ for an offer to be done on a very desirable site that most have finished, except you in this case stack. I intend on pursuing the situation all for but the 6$ you owe me,[/quote1b37cbb5f1]

If you setup a trade then you'd have something to show a mod and the numbers can't be argued and you can get some TR. Thats your bad...

theysayjump

05-02-2006 13:22:22

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it Rufio. You have no trades in the Trade Module, so there's no agreement set in stone between the both of you and the only PM's that there are between you and stack are 2 PM's that you sent to him asking for $20.

If you don't use the trade module for trades then it's your own fault. This is a prime example of why it's there. It not only is easier to manage all your trades, but there is also proof in cases like this.

So you're going to have to take what he paid you and move on. Next time though, use the Trade Module because he very well could've just not given you anything and gotten away with it.