Jake Barney aka dudelovesfinch1035 message to FIG & A4F

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31677

jerrito1

27-01-2006 22:08:02

Edited by theysayjump for easier reading (now with 100% more punctuation!) Original below (try not to laugh).

[bf458a04b1d]EDITED VERSION[/bf458a04b1d][/colorf458a04b1d]
I recived this message this morning from dudelovesfinch asking me to post this

----------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone from FiPG and A4F it's Jake Barney. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/3585c3ff993bc30088a54e3019fbbc07.gif[" alt=""/imgf458a04b1d]

So what can I say, the Half.com deals were awesome while they lasted but Half.com told my cousin that buying too many GCs was too vividly discounted so they fired him. Now hes pissed at me and the world and now the GCs don't work because Half.com deactivated them because there were too many discounts.

They weren't generated. I wonder who was the fuck that said that. That must be the stupidest fucking theory you've ever heard. Just because all of the GCs start with GC don't mean shit, that's how Half.com makes their GCs and if they thought they were generated wouldn't you think they'd be out of business by now right? Or no? Am I wrong?

On the other hand I didn't want all of this to happen. I'm going be moving to South America for some time now. When I get back, I'll see what I can do but I can't do anything now because my Amazon account got hacked by this hacker that I pissed off after I showed him my balance (which was 11k) when I had my Amazon account. Now I can't do shit. Amazon are idiots man.

Anyways I just wanna see when I come back and make things better. But in the end the people that bought from me got killers deals and bought whatever they did. You don't have to repay any of that, it was done leglally, just the shit GC's I bought was too much and I over did it. Also, please guys don't keep talking shit about me. At one time you people were begging me for a fucking nice discount and I gave real good ones. Although now the GCs you buy at discount (if you know someone that works at ebay) the GCs have to be used ASAP because Half.com isn't taking it anymore.

First of all they're not normal GC's you buy in the store front, they're discounted, so they all have their own code ID and so on, so you have to use em ASAP. Its Half.com employee policy, my cousin showed me before he got fired, I didn't even know.

Anyways yes, my name is Jake Barney. The other names are friends of mine for the paypal and shit. They're not involved in this or anything. athoughtlost593 is my friend from Cali that lives in Miami now, because he wanted to see how Miami was and he loves it and I'm from FL. I'll even give you my address here so I'd love it if you'd stop harassing my friend Josh (athoughtlost) he's Mexican like me so? Many Mexicans out in the United States? Or not? Anyways here's my address

Jake Barney
645 NE 205th Ter
Miami FL, 33179

I'm not scared and the people in AIM (for example TimmyWangy) you always wanted good deals so shut the fuck up. I heard in your posts talking shit about me but you were always begging me for GC's and when I said NO, you got mad and then when you saw Half.com topics you got pissed. There's no need for that everyone got good deals, and I'll work it out when I get to South America. I'm in an airplane today. Right now I wrote this all in a public computer place down here in MIA.

Why should I go to the forums so you guys can flame me and ban me? Nah I'm cool and I deleted my gmail account so you guys can stop e-mailing me because I know I owe people but come on, I'll get you guys back soon. Like I said, give me time, there's no need for FBI or some bullshit. I didnt steal the GC's and if I did, why would I sell them? That'd be pretty ignorant and stupid. Stealing is hacking into whatever shit Half.com uses to send payments etc. Whatever I'm nowhere near that shit, I dont even know what a proxy is or how you use it.

As you can tell with my TR on both FiPG & A4F, I was very legit. I wouldn't fuck people over by going red on purpose or something. Incase you're wondering, the fucker that hacked my account is called Xavier who got my Amazon hacked. I hope that fuck burns in hell. I could've repaid everyone with the 11k you know guys? But now I can't but I'll see what I can do, I just need patience that's all. I'll be sure to work this out guys just stop with the shit, it's not neccessary. It's not like I went to everyones bank account and stole your money, now that'd be different you know? Then I'd give you guys a good reason to fuck me over analy and shit but this is nothing compared to that. You guys got more $ than me, and some fucking, hacking, cocksucking fuck stole the Amazon money and I can't do shit now. I'd love to pay everyone back and not some fake pretending assholes I saw on a FiPG thread saying I owed them Half.com GC's. Fuck You! I know the people I owed (damac, thegreat1,Crynos) and some other people I forgot to mention.

To sum this all up, I'll get you guys back just give me time. My cousin's so pissed at me he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. And please leave jerrito out of this. That guy's cool as heck. I really don't known him either but he's a nice guy, so quit trying to shit-talk him.

My PC broke within the past day after the GC's became invalid. I didn't plan it, it just fucking happened. I don't know shit about computers but I think the PC overheated and burned the RAM and shit so I took it to be repaired, but they say another 3 weeks and all the laptops I had I sold for airplane money.

So I leave, see my family for some time, college may have to wait but I'll get this worked out and theysayjump...you were really cool man and emoney....your a great super mod, keep up the good work.

Once again, sorry about this, later. You guys chose to send me the Amazon GCs and I sold Half.com GCs at a much BIGGER value so quit breaking my balls here OK? I didn't want this to happen. Half.com got mad after seeing alot of discounted GC's being redeemned.

Anyways I'll see you guys soon. I should know how it feels to be scammed when that fucker from A4F scammed me. The codes were working perfectly and I hope he rots in hell. Also, if you guys dont believe me and still want to call the cops, FBI,etc. I'll straight disappear now and won't give anyone back some money. I'll be sure to get you guys back if you don't do nothing craz.

dudelovesfinch1035 aka Jake Barney and Barnes is my nickname (incase anyone is wondering) and the other names you guys are talking about are my friends I have known from a long time ago. Paypal. Gio Yauri and Gilberto were friends that I was helping them out with bankruptcy. They both got in the time when their accounts and investments went so fuckin down they lost everything. They're both in the market business with many investors so you should know how fucking heavy that is; winning some and losing some...

P.S. Fuck you haters that talk about me after you received a lot of shit from Half.com that you don't have to pay back.

-Jake Barney

[color=redf458a04b1d][bf458a04b1d]ORIGINAL[/bf458a04b1d][/colorf458a04b1d]
I recived this message this morning from dudelovesfinch asking me to post this

Hey Everyone from FIG and A4F its Jake Barney so what can I say the half.com deals were awesome while they lasted but half.com told my cousin that buying too much GCs was too vividly discounted so they fired him and hes pissed at me and the world and now the GCs don't work cause half.com deactivated them cause their were too many discounts they weren't generated i wonder who was the fuck that said that that must be the stupidest fuckin theory you've ever heard just cause all the GCs start with GC don't mean shit that's how half.com makes their GCs and if thought they were generated wouldn't you think they'd be outta business by now right? or no? am I wrong? on the other hand I didn't want all this to happen I'm gonna be moving to South America for some time now When I get back,I'll see what I can do I can't do anything now my amazon got hacked by this hacker that I pissed off after I showed him my balance which was 11k when I had my amazon account,now I can't do shit amazon are idiots man anyways I just wanna see when I come back and make things better But in the end the people that bought from me got killers deals..and bought whatever they did you don't gotta repay any of that it was done leglally,just the shit gcs I bought was too much and I over did it,and please guys don't keep talking shit about me at 1 time you people were begging me for a fuckin nice discount and I gave real good ones,now the GCs you buy at discount if you know someone that works at ebay the GCs have to be used asap cause half.com isn't taking it anymore 1st of all their not normal gcs you buy in the store front their discounted,so they all got their own code ID and so on so you have to use em ASAP its half.com employee policy my cousin showed me before he got fired,I didn't even know anyways Yes,my name is Jake Barney the other names are friends of mine for the paypal and shit etc. their not involved in this or anything athoughtlost593 is my friend from Cali that lives in Miami now,cause he wanted to see how Miami was and he loves it and I'm from FL I'll even give you my address here so I'd love it if you'd guys stop harassing my friend josh athoughtlost hes mexican like me so? many mexicans out in the united states? or not? anyways here's my address Jake Barney 645 NE 205th Ter Miami FL 33179 I'm not scared and the people in AIM for ex TimmyWangy you always wanted good deals so shut the fuck up I heard in your posts talking shit about me you were always begging me for gcs and when I said NO,you got mad and then when you saw half.com topics you got pissed there's no need for that everyone got good deals,and I'll work it out when I get to South America I'm in a airplane today right now I wrote this all in a public computer place down here in MIA why should I go to the forums so you guys can flame me and ban me...nah im cool and i deleted my gmail account so you guys can stop emailing me cause i know i owe people but come on ill get you guys back soon like i said give me time no need for FBI or some bullshit i didnt steal the gcs if i did why would i sell them that'd be pretty ignorant and stupid stealing is hacking into whatever shit half.com uses to send payments etc. whatever im nowhere near that shit i dont even know what a proxy is and how you use it as you can tell with my TR in both FIG & A4F i was very legit I wouldn't fuck people over by being red on purpose or something case your wondering the fucker that hacked my account is called Xavier for my amazon hacked i hope that fuck burns in hell could've repaid everyone with the 11k you know guys but now i cant but ill see what i can do i just need patience thats all. I'll be sure to work this out guys just stop with the shit,its not neccessary its not like i went to everyones bank account and stole your money now that'd different you know? then I'd give you guys a good reason to fuck me over anally and shit but this is nothing compared to that you guys got more $ than me,and some fuckin hackin cocksuckin fuck stole the amazon money and I can't do shit now,I'd love to pay everyone back and not some fake pretending assholes,I saw on a FIG thread sayin I owed them half.com GC Fuck You! I know the people I owed damac,thegreat1,Crynos, and and some other people,I forgot to mention but to sum this all up I'll get you guys back just give me time,my cousins so pissed at me he doesn't even wanna talk to me anymore.And please leave jerrito outta this that guys cool as heck I really don't known him either but hes a nice guy,so quit tryin to shittalk him my pc broke within the past day after the gcs went invalid i didn't plan it it just fuckin happened i dunno shit about computers but i think the pc overheated and burned the RAM and shit so I took it for repiar,but they say another 3 weeks and all the laptops I had I sold for airplane money so I leave see my family for some time,college may have to wait but I'll get this worked out and TheySayJump...you were really cool man and emoney....your a great super mod keep up the good work once again sorry about this later,you guys choose to send me the amazon GCs and I sold half.com GCs at much a BIGGER value so quit breaking my balls here? I didn't want this to happen half.com got mad after seeing alot of discounted gcs being redeemned...anyways I'll see you guys soon I should know how it feels to be scammed when that fucker from a4f scammed me the codes were wokin perfectly and i hope he rots in hell and if you guys dont believe me and still wanna call the cops,FBI,etc. I'll straight disappear now and won't give anyone back some money....I'll be sure to get you guys back....if you don't do nothing crazy dudelovesfinch1035 aka Jake Barney and Barnes is my nickname case anyone is wondering and the other names you guys are talking about is my friends i knew from along time ago paypal gio yauri and gilberto were friends that i was helping them out with bankruptcy they both got in the time when their accounts and investments went so fuckin down they lost everything,their both in the market business with many investors so you should know how fuckin heavy that is winning some and losing some...

P.S. Fuck You Haters that talk about me after you received alot of shit from half.com that you don't gotta repay back.

-Jake Barney

NOStradamus

27-01-2006 22:24:29

So basically he's moving to South America and his Amazon account got "hacked" so he's not gonna do shit about it

NOStradamus

27-01-2006 22:25:41

He's bolting to South America with 20 g's or whatever he scammed from you guys

chazmann

27-01-2006 22:33:33

And it's well known that he was using a GC gen.....and holy fuck that grammar in that piece of dogshit called a paragraph is just horrendous.

I guess you dont have much time to really articulate on punctuation when you're "leaving the country".

hehehhehe

27-01-2006 22:41:01

Well, if your account really got hacked Amazon would easily reinstate it for you if you call them, so nice try on that one.

Second, we're getting our files together and soon going to file complaints with the police and DOJ-FBI. We have a better chance of getting our funds that way than listening to your excuses. Did you really think we were going to believe your bullshit? Every time you do that, we're that much eager to contact the authorities.

Have fun in South America, Jake. (Ya, we believe you)

chazmann

27-01-2006 22:49:53

So, how much time do you think he'd get WHEN we get him?

5-10?

Bill

27-01-2006 23:06:00

Cliff notes?

JordanE

27-01-2006 23:09:19

That was the most retarded thing that i have ever read.

conveniently his computer brakes

conveniently hes moving to south america

conveniently his amazon account gets hacked into

How much bullshit dose he think he can get away with? Hes running scared boys lets roll.

GiftOrb

27-01-2006 23:31:10

I feel honored that he singled me out. Hope he gets some major jail time =]

Airkat

27-01-2006 23:32:32

WTF, I'm not even part of this and I'm pissed off. He threatens people NOT to get authorities involved? Gimme a break. His 11k account got hacked? He's moving to South America? He doesn't know Jerrito? pssssh.. BULL. SHIT. I hope none of you fall for this shit.

lieditli, I hope for you guys sake you also take full action. Include ALL names. His "cousins", "friends", "aunt", "mexican buddy", and yes, even you jerrito. Convenient you aren't that close with him but are able to relay so much information.

You may be fully innocent, but to leave you out of the official report would be stupid at best.

kerms

27-01-2006 23:37:57

wow, does he really think people are THIS dumb?

Aurelius

27-01-2006 23:38:57

well it sounds like a load of bs. but who knows.. strange things happen, eh? ;)

Brutus

27-01-2006 23:41:38

I have remained optimistic, and still do strangely enough, but here are some quick facts.

1.) The FBI has already been notified.

2.) This is not a death penalty case, so most countries in South America, or any part of the world for that matter, will not have a problem getting an extradition. Non-extraditable countries are pretty much a TV/Cold War myth.

3.) Each crime committed has a sentence that can be attached. Most of the time the sentences run concurrently, unless the suspect flees, in which case they run consecutively. This means that instead of 10 15 year sentences running together, they run one after the other.

4.) The people involved, i.e.; the people that you have used for paypal access, address drop offs, etc, will also be liable. I'm sure they will be offered a deal and I am sure that they will take it once questioned and made aware the ramifications of what could happen to them if they do not. I doubt they will get immunity, as is often shown on T.V., but the amount of asset damage and time served will be considerably less. I would suspect that the minimum they get off with is restitution and a felony record, though I bet they get off with time served.

By time served I mean I suspect they will be put in Federal prison, until the information they provide pans out. Anyone waiting on a green card, etc, will be extradited as they are now considered a felon.

I will understand skepticism, since this is the Internet, but I am a former Federal Law Enforcement Official. My suggestion is not to take my word for these facts, but to look them up for yourselves.

You may not see it on T.V. a lot, but most people that perpetrate a crime like this are caught. If they are caught sooner, they get a better sentence than if they are caught later.

bballp6699

27-01-2006 23:50:00

What a fucking idiot. There is no Jake Barney. Did he seriously think we were going to say, "Oh, that makes sense. Sorry for all that FBI stuff. I'll just eat the $1000 loss."

That dumbass reply just pissed me off more. Maybe the whole cousin story was true, but the rest is complete bull shit. Moving to South America? Typing from the plane? Now I'm going to work twice as hard to get this guy fucked over. I think I'll call amazon twice a day instead of once now.

Wolfeman

27-01-2006 23:54:04

FBI North Miami Beach
16320 Northwest Second Avenue
North Miami Beach, Florida 33169-6508
miami.fbi.gov
(305) 944-9101

http//miami.fbi.gov/complain.htm

http//www.ic3.gov/

justinag06

27-01-2006 23:59:54

First of all why would he even post this message?

Second why would he ever give his "real" name and address

Why would he tell us where he is going, why would he even say he is going?

And lastly lets just bring the coincidence train into the station.

Half.com decides not to give out $50 grand for free on a whim anymore, his cousin gets fired...His computer breaks, this he fixes it on the plane because he suddenly has to move to South America for some reason?

BUT ITS ALL LEGIT!!!

Wolfeman

28-01-2006 00:00:55

He is scared and hoping people will believe his bullshit. 10 years in jail sucka...

LucaBella

28-01-2006 00:04:49

He's scared shitless, that means he's watching us, and he knows he's toast. No half stepping people, lets get this done, and pass around the article detailing his arrest.

Oh finchy... all the tossed salad... hahaha, I hope it was worth it.

bballp6699

28-01-2006 00:06:31

Well, let's all give him credit for one thing...

If anyone comes to the forum for evidence, they'll have his well written, professional statement.

Wolfeman

28-01-2006 00:12:40

At this point I know some people are hesitant to call the FBI and file but let me say 2 things.

1.) If you spent your Half.com certs already, they are going to find you no matter what. Would you rather them think you are working with them by contacting the FBI or that you were in on it with DLF? Especially for the people that spent thousands of dollars, it makes you seem more guilty if you don't report.

2.) The more information you give the FBI and Half.com, the better the case is going to be and the more they know about that was stolen, the longer the sentence will be. Look at this kid who is going to get 5-years in state (ass rape) prison, for $32K in fraud. DLF has got to be more than that...
http//news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20060106/tc_zd/168683

bballp6699

28-01-2006 00:14:32

I just don't see how contacting the FBI is getting my money back...

Wolfeman

28-01-2006 00:17:00

[quotef093c0f166="bballp6699"]I just don't see how contacting the FBI is getting my money back...[/quotef093c0f166]

Not contacting the FBI won't get your money back either.

If the FBI seizes his Amazon account and he is charged, who knows what will happen but if I was in your position I'd make sure he gets whats coming to him first...

bballp6699

28-01-2006 00:22:02

We should have killed jerritos cell phone with messages while we had the chance... (

hehehhehe

28-01-2006 00:25:39

[quote4ace6e7c25="Wolfeman"]
http//news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20060106/tc_zd/168683[/quote4ace6e7c25]
Wow, this will actually make it easier for us since we have a high profile case where we can ask about a possible link.

JordanE

28-01-2006 00:25:55

[quote3e2511fee7="Wolfeman"]At this point I know some people are hesitant to call the FBI and file but let me say 2 things.

1.) If you spent your Half.com certs already, they are going to find you no matter what. Would you rather them think you are working with them by contacting the FBI or that you were in on it with DLF? Especially for the people that spent thousands of dollars, it makes you seem more guilty if you don't report.

2.) The more information you give the FBI and Half.com, the better the case is going to be and the more they know about that was stolen, the longer the sentence will be. Look at this kid who is going to get 5-years in state (ass rape) prison, for $32K in fraud. DLF has got to be more than that...
http//news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20060106/tc_zd/168683[/quote3e2511fee7]

It might just be becouse i'm tried but I think he got around 40k lets say he stole 20,000 from a4f and fipg members plus the money that was spent was stolen from half.com plus he put amazon in the middle of it. All I can say DLF is I hope you like it up the ass wink .

kdollar

28-01-2006 00:39:34

first off, i felt so ghetto just reading that stupid fuckn paragraph, second, we know hes readin the forum, and thats the best excuse he could come up with, which is pathetic. third, we know whoever is contacting those people he must be friends with or related too, b/c he told us to stop, which means we continue. fourth, hes not moving, he wants everyone to give up, give this guy the full wrath of fipg. o yea and fifth, jerrito is a fuckn piece of shit too, ban his ass.

CongaMail

28-01-2006 00:45:44

Funny how DLF makes it sound like he sold the half.com codes at discounts just to benefit you all like it was charity. Like he made no money off of it....I'm from A4F and didn't trust him from the start...but you get crucified there for expressing suspicion.

PoPoJiJo

28-01-2006 00:56:00

I know this isn't funny but I seriously started laughing when he said he was going to south america come on couldn't he do better then that anyways I hope you all report this to the FBI and the local police because there is a chance you can get your money back because if he is a minor his family can be held legally responsible for all reparations(sp?)

Eric P

28-01-2006 00:58:01

That was the stupidest thing I've ever read in my entire life. Even if you guys dont get your money back, I hope you guys can work as a group so he gets what's comming.

JordanE

28-01-2006 01:03:11

[quoteb78e7c4b4f="PoPoJiJo"]I know this isn't funny but I seriously started laughing when he said he was going to south america come on couldn't he do better then that anyways I hope you all report this to the FBI and the local police because there is a chance you can get your money back because if he is a minor his family can be held legally responsible for all reparations(sp?)[/quoteb78e7c4b4f]

Hes 22 and on his own so i pretty unlikely that they will get there money back unless the get paid back from his "hacked" into amazon account.

idrinklisterine

28-01-2006 01:03:17

I emailed two ebay employees and they both told me they don't get any sort of discount at either ebay or half.com. So unless DLF's "counsin" was special, he is obviously lying about where they came from.

PoPoJiJo

28-01-2006 01:07:27

[quoteb9c739c34f="JordanE"][quoteb9c739c34f="PoPoJiJo"]I know this isn't funny but I seriously started laughing when he said he was going to south america come on couldn't he do better then that anyways I hope you all report this to the FBI and the local police because there is a chance you can get your money back because if he is a minor his family can be held legally responsible for all reparations(sp?)[/quoteb9c739c34f]

Hes 22 and on his own so i pretty unlikely that they will get there money back unless the get paid back from his "hacked" into amazon account.[/quoteb9c739c34f]
well at least theyd get revenge shrug

JordanE

28-01-2006 01:14:43

[quotebd7fb3afe4="PoPoJiJo"][quotebd7fb3afe4="JordanE"][quotebd7fb3afe4="PoPoJiJo"]I know this isn't funny but I seriously started laughing when he said he was going to south america come on couldn't he do better then that anyways I hope you all report this to the FBI and the local police because there is a chance you can get your money back because if he is a minor his family can be held legally responsible for all reparations(sp?)[/quotebd7fb3afe4]

Hes 22 and on his own so i pretty unlikely that they will get there money back unless the get paid back from his "hacked" into amazon account.[/quotebd7fb3afe4]
well at least theyd get revenge shrug[/quotebd7fb3afe4]

Very true at the very least he will be in jail for a few years.

Wolfeman

28-01-2006 01:16:32

[quote95da6fc0c8="JordanE"][quote95da6fc0c8="PoPoJiJo"][quote95da6fc0c8="JordanE"][quote95da6fc0c8="PoPoJiJo"]I know this isn't funny but I seriously started laughing when he said he was going to south america come on couldn't he do better then that anyways I hope you all report this to the FBI and the local police because there is a chance you can get your money back because if he is a minor his family can be held legally responsible for all reparations(sp?)[/quote95da6fc0c8]

Hes 22 and on his own so i pretty unlikely that they will get there money back unless the get paid back from his "hacked" into amazon account.[/quote95da6fc0c8]
well at least theyd get revenge shrug[/quote95da6fc0c8]

Very true at the very least he will be in jail for a few days.[/quote95da6fc0c8]

More than a few days. I don't see what his defense could be...

jack001

28-01-2006 01:18:19

he could plead insanity...from reading his 'post' with poor spelling and grammar and no punctuation, i think its safe to say hes either frantic or crazy

JordanE

28-01-2006 01:45:56

[quote813cb0c844="Wolfeman"][quote813cb0c844="JordanE"][quote813cb0c844="PoPoJiJo"][quote813cb0c844="JordanE"][quote813cb0c844="PoPoJiJo"]I know this isn't funny but I seriously started laughing when he said he was going to south america come on couldn't he do better then that anyways I hope you all report this to the FBI and the local police because there is a chance you can get your money back because if he is a minor his family can be held legally responsible for all reparations(sp?)[/quote813cb0c844]

Hes 22 and on his own so i pretty unlikely that they will get there money back unless the get paid back from his "hacked" into amazon account.[/quote813cb0c844]
well at least theyd get revenge shrug[/quote813cb0c844]

Sorry dude i ment a few years FIXED.

Very true at the very least he will be in jail for a few days.[/quote813cb0c844]

More than a few days. I don't see what his defense could be...[/quote813cb0c844]

Sorry dude i ment a few years FIXED.

Wolfeman

28-01-2006 01:48:30

lol K)

theysayjump

28-01-2006 02:08:41

[quoted093d1d548="jerrito1"]I recived this message this morning from dudelovesfinch asking me to post this

Hey Everyone from FIG and A4F its Jake Barney so what can I say the half.com deals were awesome while they lasted but half.com told my cousin that buying too much GCs was too vividly discounted so they fired him and hes pissed at me and the world and now the GCs don't work cause half.com deactivated them cause their were too many discounts they weren't generated i wonder who was the fuck that said that that must be the stupidest fuckin theory you've ever heard just cause all the GCs start with GC don't mean shit that's how half.com makes their GCs and if thought they were generated wouldn't you think they'd be outta business by now right? or no? am I wrong? on the other hand I didn't want all this to happen I'm gonna be moving to South America for some time now When I get back,I'll see what I can do I can't do anything now my amazon got hacked by this hacker that I pissed off after I showed him my balance which was 11k when I had my amazon account,now I can't do shit amazon are idiots man anyways I just wanna see when I come back and make things better But in the end the people that bought from me got killers deals..and bought whatever they did you don't gotta repay any of that it was done leglally,just the shit gcs I bought was too much and I over did it,and please guys don't keep talking shit about me at 1 time you people were begging me for a fuckin nice discount and I gave real good ones,now the GCs you buy at discount if you know someone that works at ebay the GCs have to be used asap cause half.com isn't taking it anymore 1st of all their not normal gcs you buy in the store front their discounted,so they all got their own code ID and so on so you have to use em ASAP its half.com employee policy my cousin showed me before he got fired,I didn't even know anyways Yes,my name is Jake Barney the other names are friends of mine for the paypal and shit etc. their not involved in this or anything athoughtlost593 is my friend from Cali that lives in Miami now,cause he wanted to see how Miami was and he loves it and I'm from FL I'll even give you my address here so I'd love it if you'd guys stop harassing my friend josh athoughtlost hes mexican like me so? many mexicans out in the united states? or not? anyways here's my address Jake Barney 645 NE 205th Ter Miami FL 33179 I'm not scared and the people in AIM for ex TimmyWangy you always wanted good deals so shut the fuck up I heard in your posts talking shit about me you were always begging me for gcs and when I said NO,you got mad and then when you saw half.com topics you got pissed there's no need for that everyone got good deals,and I'll work it out when I get to South America I'm in a airplane today right now I wrote this all in a public computer place down here in MIA why should I go to the forums so you guys can flame me and ban me...nah im cool and i deleted my gmail account so you guys can stop emailing me cause i know i owe people but come on ill get you guys back soon like i said give me time no need for FBI or some bullshit i didnt steal the gcs if i did why would i sell them that'd be pretty ignorant and stupid stealing is hacking into whatever shit half.com uses to send payments etc. whatever im nowhere near that shit i dont even know what a proxy is and how you use it as you can tell with my TR in both FIG & A4F i was very legit I wouldn't fuck people over by being red on purpose or something case your wondering the fucker that hacked my account is called Xavier for my amazon hacked i hope that fuck burns in hell could've repaid everyone with the 11k you know guys but now i cant but ill see what i can do i just need patience thats all. I'll be sure to work this out guys just stop with the shit,its not neccessary its not like i went to everyones bank account and stole your money now that'd different you know? then I'd give you guys a good reason to fuck me over anally and shit but this is nothing compared to that you guys got more $ than me,and some fuckin hackin cocksuckin fuck stole the amazon money and I can't do shit now,I'd love to pay everyone back and not some fake pretending assholes,I saw on a FIG thread sayin I owed them half.com GC Fuck You! I know the people I owed damac,thegreat1,Crynos, and and some other people,I forgot to mention but to sum this all up I'll get you guys back just give me time,my cousins so pissed at me he doesn't even wanna talk to me anymore.And please leave jerrito outta this that guys cool as heck I really don't known him either but hes a nice guy,so quit tryin to shittalk him my pc broke within the past day after the gcs went invalid i didn't plan it it just fuckin happened i dunno shit about computers but i think the pc overheated and burned the RAM and shit so I took it for repiar,but they say another 3 weeks and all the laptops I had I sold for airplane money so I leave see my family for some time,college may have to wait but I'll get this worked out and TheySayJump...you were really cool man and emoney....your a great super mod keep up the good work once again sorry about this later,you guys choose to send me the amazon GCs and I sold half.com GCs at much a BIGGER value so quit breaking my balls here? I didn't want this to happen half.com got mad after seeing alot of discounted gcs being redeemned...anyways I'll see you guys soon I should know how it feels to be scammed when that fucker from a4f scammed me the codes were wokin perfectly and i hope he rots in hell and if you guys dont believe me and still wanna call the cops,FBI,etc. I'll straight disappear now and won't give anyone back some money....I'll be sure to get you guys back....if you don't do nothing crazy dudelovesfinch1035 aka Jake Barney and Barnes is my nickname case anyone is wondering and the other names you guys are talking about is my friends i knew from along time ago paypal gio yauri and gilberto were friends that i was helping them out with bankruptcy they both got in the time when their accounts and investments went so fuckin down they lost everything,their both in the market business with many investors so you should know how fuckin heavy that is winning some and losing some...

P.S. Fuck You Haters that talk about me after you received alot of shit from half.com that you don't gotta repay back.

-Jake Barney[/quoted093d1d548]

Quoted for posterity.

jerrito1

28-01-2006 05:32:47

[quote202b5c2f3e="bballp6699"]We should have killed jerritos cell phone with messages while we had the chance... ([/quote202b5c2f3e]

Fuck you...

Thats why I set privacy on ;)

And why would I get reported as well...what are you gonna try to get me charged with? Nothing...because thats all you have

xztiger

28-01-2006 05:41:44

wow.... hahaha man that sucks... i dont believe it

theysayjump

28-01-2006 05:48:15

I updated a new version with punctuation so the people who haven't read it yet don't have to wade through all the nonsense.

jerrito1

28-01-2006 06:10:37

Well it's pretty obvious hes gone, he left his address in the letter and probably moved out fast. Probably in South America by now....

If you think I'm covering him up ban me, I don't care it's not my problem anymore I don't have contact with him anymore think he blocked me

ilanbg

28-01-2006 06:14:46

Jerrito, collaborating and providing safety for a felon is a crime too. Even if you aren't him, you're likely to get a criminal record out of this too, and then the rest of your life is tainted.

Good luck getting a job above minimum wage in a year.

jerrito1

28-01-2006 06:17:14

[quoteb98317d7bc="ilanbg"]Jerrito, collaborating and providing safety for a felon is a crime too. Even if you aren't him, you're likely to get a criminal record out of this too, and then the rest of your life is tainted.

Good luck getting a job above minimum wage in a year.[/quoteb98317d7bc]

How am I collaborating? None of you sold anything to me, and all I'm doing is posting what hes telling me. Mostly atleast trying to keep some of you guys updated on what hes telling me /

TheGame9377

28-01-2006 06:42:56

[quote5c03e5377f="jerrito1"][quote5c03e5377f="ilanbg"]Jerrito, collaborating and providing safety for a felon is a crime too. Even if you aren't him, you're likely to get a criminal record out of this too, and then the rest of your life is tainted.

Good luck getting a job above minimum wage in a year.[/quote5c03e5377f]

How am I collaborating? None of you sold anything to me, and all I'm doing is posting what hes telling me. Mostly atleast trying to keep some of you guys updated on what hes telling me /[/quote5c03e5377f]

How about accomplice to a felony! As long as you don't have a previous record, you probably won't get any jail time, but you would most likely get some type of record.

I'm from A4F. Sorry to hear all you guys got scammed by this taint. He deserves what's coming to him! Just think, he scammed about $30k from you guys, probably $50k from half.com, and then also some with Amazon. He's upwards of $100k in money scammed all around.

If the dude that scammed e-bay out of $30k got 6 years in prison, I can't imagine what DLF is going to get. eeks.

Broken Ego

28-01-2006 06:48:47

The reason it was the worst grammar ever was becuase hes scared shitless. He will be cuaght. I will probably reportthis to my news in miami.

Crynos

28-01-2006 08:08:46

It pisses me off you dont even respect us enough to give us a semi-believable excuse ( (at DLF)

Th3Great1

28-01-2006 08:17:56

Dam...i unno what to believe anymore....well at least he acknowledges he owes me...

kdollar

28-01-2006 10:37:30

is it me or would i rather have the truth from him, saying i screwed everyone and im moving, peace.

Brutus

28-01-2006 10:39:41

Has anyone had any luck with Amazon?

UniPrize Media

28-01-2006 11:32:46

That bitch is scared to death cry

PoPoJiJo

28-01-2006 11:41:19

Oh yeah jerrito1 were sure you had nothing to do with its just a huge coincedence that you hadn't posted since October before this "incident" happened and only surface after someone pointed out that you were connected to DLF (I forget how I think it was the same email addy or paypal maybe) roll

oh and look at this thread I thought you didn't "know" each other
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=238162&highlight=#238162

the only other posts you made here other then about this incident are in a thread about DLF oh and you respond as if you were him whattttttttt lol

oh yeah im also willing ot bet your 1 tr is from dlf yes no hmmm

ajrock2000

28-01-2006 12:14:27

Man, that story was the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard. ?

I hope the airliner DLF chooses to bail takes Amazon GC.

LucaBella

28-01-2006 12:31:53

[quote06780cc2c9="CongaMail"].I'm from A4F and didn't trust him from the start...[b06780cc2c9]but you get crucified there for expressing suspicion[/b06780cc2c9].[/quote06780cc2c9]

I KNOW!!!! What is going on with that site?? Why can't we call a scam a scam??

LucaBella

28-01-2006 12:36:08

[quote54a814a3cd="jerrito1"]Well it's pretty obvious hes gone, he left his address in the letter and probably moved out fast. Probably in South America by now....

If you think I'm covering him up ban me, I don't care it's not my problem anymore I don't have contact with him anymore think he blocked me[/quote54a814a3cd]

if he was going anywhere, he would have just gone. When thieves move on, they don't tell everyone where they're going, or leave little notes to remember them by. HE is not going anywhere, he is just hoping you guys let it go so he can avoid jail time.

in my Bad-Sensei-voice-from-the-karate-kid-movie [b54a814a3cd]FINISH HIM!!![/b54a814a3cd]

Crynos

28-01-2006 12:58:06

Yeah, dont hold off contacting fbi/cops because of this bullshit post. If he was leaving he'd be gone already and we wouldnt here anything.

tylerc

28-01-2006 14:04:38

All I have to say to that message of his LMFAO, you fool, like we will believe anything you say?!

Please.

mrwzk

28-01-2006 14:40:37

he makes himself sound like a good guy buying sell discounted giftcards, he wouldnt be doing it if he was losing money.

and the fact he says he would pay everyone back if his amazon acct didnt get hacked. what about all the people who gave him other giftcards, i know i was going to send him a bestbuy GC.

ilanbg

28-01-2006 15:51:14

[quotebe2952c41d="jerrito1"][quotebe2952c41d="ilanbg"]Jerrito, collaborating and providing safety for a felon is a crime too. Even if you aren't him, you're likely to get a criminal record out of this too, and then the rest of your life is tainted.

Good luck getting a job above minimum wage in a year.[/quotebe2952c41d]

How am I collaborating? None of you sold anything to me, and all I'm doing is posting what hes telling me. Mostly atleast trying to keep some of you guys updated on what hes telling me /[/quotebe2952c41d]

Even though I doubt you aren't DLF, the fact that you're acknowledging that you know him and you're relaying information makes you collaborating with him. I'd talk about how stupid you are to be doing this when you aren't getting anything out of it, but I'm almost certain you're DLF anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Broken Ego

28-01-2006 16:28:24

Think this means anything? http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36101 LOOK AT FINCHES POST

kevxross

28-01-2006 16:31:12

[quoteb0389a6970="Broken Ego"]Think this means anything? http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36101 LOOK AT FINCHES POST[/quoteb0389a6970]

... He likes Amazon? shrug

Wolfeman

28-01-2006 16:32:31

Yeah I don't see anything special...

Broken Ego

28-01-2006 18:33:33

He got paid in amazon. Getting ready for the scam i dunno

tylerc

28-01-2006 19:55:18

....I think you should leave the detective work to other people.

Broken Ego

28-01-2006 20:05:07

[quote791448dac1="tylerc"]....I think you should leave the detective work to other people.[/quote791448dac1]

Well right and wrong cause [u791448dac1][i791448dac1][b791448dac1]I AM[/b791448dac1][/i791448dac1][/u791448dac1][/size791448dac1][/color791448dac1] the one that lives 5-10 mins away from him....

CongaMail

28-01-2006 20:25:32

[quoteab03609d04="Broken Ego"][quoteab03609d04="tylerc"]....I think you should leave the detective work to other people.[/quoteab03609d04]

Well right and wrong cause [uab03609d04][iab03609d04][bab03609d04]I AM[/bab03609d04][/iab03609d04][/uab03609d04][/sizeab03609d04][/colorab03609d04] the one that lives 5-10 mins away from him....[/quoteab03609d04]
Lovely...suicide bomb his house middle east style.

theman2005

28-01-2006 20:56:43

i'm so glad i wasn't pulled into this whole mess... though it was close!!

guelah75

28-01-2006 22:36:54

not to thread crap or anything, but I'm glad to see FiG and A4F together on this one, this guy is in some big trouble and I would urge ANYONE involved in the "case" to get organized and get the info to the authorities as quickly as possible, the longer you give this guy the further he can get(if he really left)

tylerc

28-01-2006 22:38:29

I really doubt he went to South America.

chazmann

28-01-2006 22:42:35

He's still at home.

tylerc

28-01-2006 22:46:09

Probably reading this thread too..

chazmann

28-01-2006 22:48:20

Wouldnt doubt it.

I'd do the same. Best thing for everyone to do is to keep quiet about what they're going to do until it's too late for that bitch to escape.

I honestly think that shit is going to to hit the fan in less than a WEEK. Loosing thousands of dollars can really drive some people to go about and beyond the call of duty.

LucaBella

28-01-2006 23:00:30

[quote2ef97621ed="tylerc"]....I think you should leave the detective work to other people.[/quote2ef97621ed]

That was great. +karma.

ajasax

29-01-2006 00:29:12

Yes it was obvious from the start that Jerrito was aiding and abetting (most likely DLF himself as ilan said). Mods should check IPs to get the pos. ID. Story was 100% complete b.s. .... not much of an imagination either.

theneonghost

29-01-2006 04:03:23

he claims to be of south american origin (mexican) but i can't see that with that sort of last name which is more of an irish or english last name

theysayjump

29-01-2006 04:50:16

To be pedantic about it, Mexico is actually part of North America. At the very most it would be considered Central America, but definitely not South America.

GiftMonsterKyle

29-01-2006 05:24:59

[quote1c5440a479="theneonghost"]he claims to be of south american origin (mexican) but i can't see that with that sort of last name which is more of an irish or english last name

0[/quote1c5440a479]

He isn't Jake Barney. They call him "Gio" on his myspace, and he's definately lying about his name.

theneonghost

29-01-2006 20:54:09

out here if you go to a travel agent they tell you mexico is a part of south america

tylerc

29-01-2006 21:07:34

I still say we slit his throat shrug

JUNIOR6886

30-01-2006 06:47:22

It looks like DLF is gonna get away with this afterall. It seems like most of the people who were scammed dont wanna contact the authorities... (
DLF's amazon deals were tempting but it just didnt make sense that hed wanna sell the GC's rather than make a killing buying stuff himself to resell...

hehehhehe

30-01-2006 09:18:27

[quoteb8407d46c9="JUNIOR6886"]It looks like DLF is gonna get away with this afterall. It seems like most of the people who were scammed dont wanna contact the authorities... (
DLF's amazon deals were temption but it just didnt make sense that hed wanna sell the GC's rather than make a killing buying stuff himself to resell...[/quoteb8407d46c9]
We are contacting the authorities, we're just not publishing everything we're doing.

God I wish people would stop making these useless posts about dlf...

Crynos

30-01-2006 12:23:58

[quote9ab12c5a10="hehehhehe"][quote9ab12c5a10="JUNIOR6886"]It looks like DLF is gonna get away with this afterall. It seems like most of the people who were scammed dont wanna contact the authorities... (
DLF's amazon deals were temption but it just didnt make sense that hed wanna sell the GC's rather than make a killing buying stuff himself to resell...[/quote9ab12c5a10]
We are contacting the authorities, we're just not publishing everything we're doing.

God I wish people would stop making these useless posts about dlf...[/quote9ab12c5a10]Yeah, people were frantic at first, now its just writing up the reports and contacting the authorities. I dont know of a single person who got scammed who isnt filing a report.

JOSHBOX

30-01-2006 13:28:59

seems more like his "cousin" was stealing GC's. Why would a company discount gift cards which basicly = money for its employees. If they were discounting that heavily on gift cards for their employees they would be going out of business. He must have been stealing them and gotten caught.

akalic

30-01-2006 16:30:28

Too many coincidental things happening if you ask me...i mean come on. Going to South America, computer spontaneously breaking down, amazon account being hacked. I dunno, just my two cents, but hey, miracles happen ..

idrinklisterine

30-01-2006 20:35:16

So who is everyone filing a claim with? I was going to file a claim with the FBI site someone posted earlier, but if there are any other law enforcement agencies I should file with, please PM me with them. Also, I don't really know what name or address to file the claim against. Could somebody who filed their claim already PM me and give me a little info on what they wrote?

Aprout

30-01-2006 22:15:16

[quote336ebeb9f0="idrinklisterine"]So who is everyone filing a claim with? I was going to file a claim with the FBI site someone posted earlier, but if there are any other law enforcement agencies I should file with, please PM me with them. Also, I don't really know what name or address to file the claim against. Could somebody who filed their claim already PM me and give me a little info on what they wrote?[/quote336ebeb9f0]

hmmmmm..Jake Barney, possibly cartoon network? I apologize if im the only that finds his name weird

PoPoJiJo

31-01-2006 01:24:14

[quotee29e1c837d="ajasax"]Yes it was obvious from the start that Jerrito was aiding and abetting (most likely DLF himself as ilan said). Mods should check IPs to get the pos. ID. Story was 100% complete b.s. .... not much of an imagination either.[/quotee29e1c837d]
of course he is as I pointed out before these were his only posts before the "incident" and well you can read for yourself
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=238162&highlight=#238162