Freegadgets4me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31510

estimulos

26-01-2006 11:27:50

liIf this is in the wrong section can a mod move it....cheers.li

Hey guys,

I did the Jet Bingo offer for Freegadgets4me.com on 17/11/05, they are now refusing to give me full credit for the offer and say that in November the Jet Bingo offer changed to a half credit offer (didn't give me a specific date...hmm).

Can anyone confirm if they received full credit for this offer after 17/11/05 on this site? I only want my measly $75, I'm sure alot of people were doing this offer around the same time.

Thanks
Est.

unknown uchiha

26-01-2006 12:02:55

I did Jet Bingo on FreeTech4Me, the network's point-based site, around that same time and got credit without problem.

The offer has changed to half credit because a lot of Bingo sites were taking a loss on the affiliate program by people going in, depositing $50, then withdrawing it immediately. So just do another 1/2 credit offer, it's not that much.

estimulos

26-01-2006 12:17:45

[quotef712d1a180="unknown uchiha"]I did Jet Bingo on FreeTech4Me, the network's point-based site, around that same time and got credit without problem.

The offer has changed to half credit because a lot of Bingo sites were taking a loss on the affiliate program by people going in, depositing $50, then withdrawing it immediately. So just do another 1/2 credit offer, it's not that much.[/quotef712d1a180]

Thanks for the response. I know another 1/2 credit offer isn't much but I know that this offer was full offer, therefore it is the principle of the matter. I don't want them getting any more money out of me doing another offer on their site.

If anyone can confirm if they did receive full credit, or only half credit, after on/after 17/11/05 that would be great.

Cheers.

ragefu

26-01-2006 12:18:26

1/2 credit is good, he probably didn't get paid if it was in November, most other sites just revoked all credit.