How long do you wait til you say its enough?
I have a couple of current trades going on and its been a month since they said they did an offer and still no green. One has been out of contact (but has been reading my PMs) and the other I'm not quite sure if he knows what he's doing. Both of them have a lower TR so I'm not getting scammed, but I need to know if have to get more referals for my site and I'm not about to wait longer. I also want to give them the chance to credit (if they did do an offer) since they have signed up.
If that one is reading your PMs but not responding, screw em and move on. I'd wait a lil first tho (dunno how long you've waited so far) because he may be checking in from a mobile device or family's house etc..
Uhhh... I would wait just b/c of a bad exp I just had. He went green for me after a month of waiting with no contact from either sides and now I owe him $20.
That's a potential situation, but I wonder what the rules say in that situation. Without contact by the other side, isnt that considered "shady"?
I'm contacting a mod about the out-of-contact guy but I'm going to wait on the other since he is responding.
Yeah there should be some type of rule set up to cancel a trade after a certain point.