sonytech = scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28974

menanlg

22-12-2005 22:21:33

I iniated a trade with him on Dec. 04 and went green for him on Dec. 06, so far he has not returned any of my pm's. I did http//xbox360s.freepay.com/ for him, should I contact freepay or what should I do?

johnjimjones

22-12-2005 22:44:46

Yeah that's been a decent amount of time, I'd contact a mod to see how long its been since he's been on. Well, actually, contact a mod before posting here, that way things run much smoother.

theysayjump

22-12-2005 23:05:06

Yeah you should always contact a Mod before/instead of making a thread in here. A lot of the time there are very good reasons for people being late with greens, Paypal etc, but of course there are times when they are scammers. Either way this should be a last resort.

As for sonytech, he hasn't been on the forum since December 13th. Either something is going on in his personal life, he has abandoned the freebie scene or he is a scammer.

Have you tried E-mailing him (you'd be surprised) or speaking to him on AIM or MSN Messenger?

jsw138

23-12-2005 09:05:06

I still have an open trade with "sonytech" also. Luckily he had to go first since I had a higher TR. He tried getting me to pay him Paypal when he thought he went green, but I sent him a screenshot showing his as yellow. He apologized and told me he looked at the wrong site. Been trying to contact him for about two weeks without success.

menanlg

23-12-2005 11:26:15

I send him emails and no responses. Is there anything that Freepay can do anything, like block his account?

[quotedf69add48a="theysayjump"]Yeah you should always contact a Mod before/instead of making a thread in here. A lot of the time there are very good reasons for people being late with greens, Paypal etc, but of course there are times when they are scammers. Either way this should be a last resort.

As for sonytech, he hasn't been on the forum since December 13th. Either something is going on in his personal life, he has abandoned the freebie scene or he is a scammer.

Have you tried E-mailing him (you'd be surprised) or speaking to him on AIM or MSN Messenger?[/quotedf69add48a]

nobody2000

29-12-2005 00:22:29

that's unfortunate...I traded with sonytech (he's also a big member over at www.ewnet.com, nice site, no ipod trades tho). I got greens off of him. I'll see if I can get a hold of him?

nobody2000

06-01-2006 11:13:26

I finally talked to sonytech. He got discouraged and abandoned everything dealing with free stuff. That's pretty crappy if you ask me.