Phrophecy went grey

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27637

exclusiv

01-12-2005 08:06:03

went to get my first referral on giftcards.freepay.com and Phrophecy went grey!

email==bargains.exe@gmail.combargains.exe@gmail.com=bargains.exe@gmail.combargains.exe@gmail.com/email Referral not approved.

"You have not received credit for 1 or more of your referrals because they do not appear to be unique users. Remember that your referrals must be different individuals who do not reside at the same address."

not a good start for me on this site!

Airkat

01-12-2005 09:59:29

damn, that sucks man. bright side is its an easy site to complete!

KeithA

01-12-2005 10:03:47

Have you contacted Phrophecy? Before posting in the Scammers section, contact him and ask for an explanation.

He may have an answer for you, or he might need to submit a support ticket. Maybe he was placed on hold for legitimate reasons, but maybe it was a simple misunderstanding.

Please use this section as a last resort when working to resolve issues with trades.

exclusiv

01-12-2005 11:37:16

[quote957465cf23="KeithA"]Have you contacted Phrophecy? Before posting in the Scammers section, contact him and ask for an explanation.

He may have an answer for you, or he might need to submit a support ticket. Maybe he was placed on hold for legitimate reasons, but maybe it was a simple misunderstanding.

Please use this section as a last resort when working to resolve issues with trades.[/quote957465cf23]

I never accused him of being a scammer; I was merely making an announcement. I consider going grey a reason for an announcement in this forum; if I am incorrect in this, please let me know.

In fact, I was concerned before the trade because he said he needed to wait a few days for a new credit card. I'm not surprised that this happened, but I figured I would give a new forum member a shot.

One of his posts here is suspect as well
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=258746&highlight=#258746[]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=258746&highlight=#258746

In addition, it seems as if he is trying to sign up for sites not open to Canadians. I should have realized this, but Giftcards.freepay says
"Only one account per person and shipping address. US only"

Point is going grey is shady. I don't have time nor the desire to work around it, especially with a 0 TR trader. Other people should be aware of this announcement.

Veek

01-12-2005 11:45:59

You're incorrect. You contact him first, if that doesn't work, you contact a Mod. Then the mod should be able to tell you to post your story in this scammer forum to help other users. I've seen Prophecy around, so I'm sure he'll be able to respond to you quickly.

KeithA

01-12-2005 11:48:05

[quote839d2c19ba="KeithA"][b839d2c19ba]Q Have you contacted Phrophecy?[/b839d2c19ba][/quote839d2c19ba]

I'm not trying to make life more difficult for you, but there is a process we follow when issues arise

1) Contact the other trader.
2) If a satisfactory explanation is not provided and the issue remains, PM a mod.
3) If a mod is unable to resolve the issue, consider posting in the Scammers section. At this point, mods may also take action against the user in question.

I agree that going gray is a bad sign, but it isn't conclusive enough to drag someone's name into this thread. As a rule of thumb, try to resolve issues privately before taking them public.

exclusiv

01-12-2005 11:50:56

[quotef0a217bdd7="KeithA"][quotef0a217bdd7="KeithA"][bf0a217bdd7]Q Have you contacted Phrophecy?[/bf0a217bdd7][/quotef0a217bdd7]

I'm not trying to make life more difficult for you, but there is a process we follow when issues arise

1) Contact the other trader.
2) If a satisfactory explanation is not provided and the issue remains, PM a mod.
3) If a mod is unable to resolve the issue, consider posting in the Scammers section. At this point, mods may also take action against the user in question.

I agree that going gray is a bad sign, but it isn't conclusive enough to drag someone's name into this thread. As a rule of thumb, try to resolve issues privately before taking them public.[/quotef0a217bdd7]

I respect the process. Sorry for making a non-complying post.
I am not going to try to work it out with him though. Look at the evidence I have posted.

If you feel the need to delete this thread, go ahead, I am requesting deletion on my trade with him anyway, but I wanted to let other forum members know of this issue.

Phrophecy

01-12-2005 13:25:37

dude i am not a scammer. I pmed u explaining and u still posted this thread WTF?

exclusiv

01-12-2005 13:39:31

[quote9b7c0b4a8c="Phrophecy"]dude i am not a scammer. I pmed u explaining and u still posted this thread WTF?[/quote9b7c0b4a8c]

i actually posted it before i contacted you. i apologize for this, but i found it to be shady for the reasons posted above. i did not accuse you of scamming, but the following should be noted

1)you ask in a thread "If I have 2 computers am i allowed signing up twice for freepay?"
2)you say in another "Yes, i realised that they were US-only sites when my friend went to sign up and it kick him, and by that time i had allready completed an offer and like 5/10 referals etc. I ship the product to my uncle." Doing a site not open to Canadians and shipping to uncle is fraud.
3)you go grey on my American only site

You reply to the grey situation in PM with this
"I went grey for another reason, not for gift cards. I had accidentaly made 2 accounts with freeipods I am doing american sites through a friend."

I'll take your word for it when you say your friend is doing the site. You never mentioned this however. Make sure you mention this in trades.

If a mod chooses, they can delete this thread.