Where are you rojanmove??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27394

ajasax

28-11-2005 10:42:31

When I first joined this site, I wanted to do a trade for my YFVi. rojanmove pm'ed me so I pmed back agreeing to do the trade. I kept insisting on doing the trade module, but he didn't want to since we weren't going to get TR credit anyways (both @ 0).

Now it's been nearly a month (according to his last post) since he has visited FiPG, and I now have 5TR, so we are able to get TR. He's obviously gotten my repeated PMs however, since they're not in my "outbox." It seems like he is avoiding me! I'm hoping he's not a hit-and-run forum user. Anyone ever have this happen? He still owes me a YFVi green!

KeithA

28-11-2005 10:49:09

He last visited the forums on Monday, 11/21.

I'll contact him to see what I can do. In the future, please contact a mod before posting here. The Scammers forum should be a last resort.

ajasax

28-11-2005 11:20:41

I contacted FON about 10 days ago asking whether I should post in this forum. He told me to wait a little while longer, so I did, but I'm impatient so I decided to post here and send him another e-mail.

justinag06

28-11-2005 11:24:08

Yes it has happened to plenty of us. Also this is the reason we request you only trade with users with a TR of 4 or higher. Not just to get TR, but to avoid being scammed.

KeithA

28-11-2005 11:30:12

[quote2bd9e34a26="ajasax"]I contacted FON about 10 days ago asking whether I should post in this forum. He told me to wait a little while longer, so I did, but I'm impatient so I decided to post here and send him another e-mail.[/quote2bd9e34a26]

Well done.

Let's hope he returns and handles his business.

theysayjump

28-11-2005 11:50:17

[quotea2b7aa44a3="ajasax"]I contacted FON about 10 days ago asking whether I should post in this forum. He told me to wait a little while longer, so I did, but I'm impatient so I decided to post here and send him another e-mail.[/quotea2b7aa44a3]

Well you should know better than to contact FON wink

I also PM'ed him a few days ago abouty outstanding trades that are unfinished and I have yet to receive a reponse. Mainly due to the fact that he hasn't been on, but yeah.......If he does respond then I'll let you know.