killerman

17-11-2005 14:34:50

he sorted it out )

Airkat

17-11-2005 15:03:29

whooooa, im doing a trade with him just now. thanks for that heads up

GiftOrb

17-11-2005 15:47:58

I'm looking into this now. Please contact me on Aim.

GiftOrb

17-11-2005 16:05:51

I have a good idea why this has happened.

I have different e-mails I use when I sign up for a new site, but I only make ONE account per site. So, when I first joined this forum, I made a trade and did a freepsps.freepay offer. Sadly, I forgot that my friend came over and used my IP/email= to referl himself (this was before I was into freebies). So now I have two accounts on the freepay FREEPSP site. One registered under email=timgwang3@gmail.comtimgwang3@gmail.com to referl himself (this was before I was into freebies). So now I have two accounts on the freepay FREEPSP site. One registered under email=timgwang3@gmail.comtimgwang3@gmail.com/email and one under email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email

I quickly sent a ticket, and they responded.

[quote0858e1aac1]11/16/2005 121025 PM
customer service wrote
Since you completed offers under both accounts. You must pick which email address you would like to use on our websites. Whatever account you do not use I must take all of your points away on that account. Thank you

[/quote0858e1aac1]

I ended up telling them to close the email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email because I already had greens on email==timwgang3@gmail.comtimwgang3@gmail.com=timwgang3@gmail.comtimwgang3@gmail.com/email

Now, I assumed they meant they would only close my account with e-mail email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email at the freepsps.freepay site. But what they acutally did, was close that e-mail from all the other sites too. Freepsps is the ONLY site where I accidentally made two accounts on, but they put all the other accounts such as premiumipods,xbox360s on hold too.

To MEMBERS Legault, Killerman, Schomo
I should be shown up as grey now under your referal, because I used my email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email for your sites. I am sending a ticket in now and hopefully they can fix this. The only site that I had two accounts on accidentally was freepsps.com. I will make up the green if they don't credit me back, and I am so sorry this happened.

According to thier response, I should not be penalized in any way besides the removal of credit from freepsps. This is the response after I told them to close email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email account.

[quote0858e1aac1]11/17/2005 41445 PM
customer service wrote
We do not allow multiple accounts for the same user. Nor do we allow more than 1 account per household. We take all and all types of fraud very seriously, and since we give our products away for free, we cannot afford to be lenient on dishonest methods users try to obtain their free items. We will not penalize you for creating your other account. Thank you

[/quote0858e1aac1]

The last line clearly says they shouldn't penalize me for my accidental.

NOTE To Freepay referees My greens will stay greens for all other sites where I didn't use email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email as my sign up. I have already address the members who is effected by this.

Can someone help me out ?

Airkat

17-11-2005 19:40:02

Hey Timmy, you just went green for me on NB4F, did you get the situation resolved?

Pancake

17-11-2005 20:19:21

i got a green from timmy on dvdrecorders. just tryin to help out a friend in need.

GiftOrb

17-11-2005 21:08:54

To Pancake and Airkat This problem is only effecting my FREEPAY/Gratis account. Since I did referals on Trainn and Office Centric for you two, this should in no way effect you. If you have any doubts, you can wait until I get my Freepay/Gratis account resolved before you do the offers for me. Sorry again to everyone that is effected by this.

killerman

17-11-2005 23:23:28

whaever
i've completed 8 trades, 5 of which were greys / disappears
forgive me if i am harsh

msg me when something good happens.

Airkat

17-11-2005 23:59:34

[quoteb5c42fd2cd="killerman"]whaever
forgive me if i am harsh

msg me when something good happens.[/quoteb5c42fd2cd]

What an attitude ot have in a thread you created. That's the real go-get-em problem-solver attitude there

/sarcasm

killerman

18-11-2005 00:07:20

[quote4294e6730b="Airkat"][quote4294e6730b="killerman"]whaever
forgive me if i am harsh

msg me when something good happens.[/quote4294e6730b]

What an attitude ot have in a thread you created. That's the real go-get-em problem-solver attitude there

/sarcasm[/quote4294e6730b]

THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL AND CONSTRUCTIVE REPLY.

GiftOrb

18-11-2005 06:22:10

UPDATE I PMed JAKE -the freepay representative- about my problem. When he gets back to me, I'll update and redo whoever's green turned grey.

GiftOrb

18-11-2005 14:03:44

I got a reply from Jake about the situation.

[quote1c30b196e7]All of the accounts associated with email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email have been placed on hold.

All of the accounts associated with email==timgwang3@gmail.comtimgwang3@gmail.com=timgwang3@gmail.comtimgwang3@gmail.com/email are in good standing.

What is it that you want done here?

Sincerely,

Jake
[/quote1c30b196e7]

I am now asking him if its possible to only close my freepsps account(timgwang4@gmail.com) and keep my premiumipods/xbox360s accounts.(only my premiumipods/xbox360s use email==timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com=timgwang4@gmail.comtimgwang4@gmail.com/email too)

I'll update again once I get a response. All make up greens I owe people will be made during the thanksgiving holiday when I get to visit my gf. She wants to get started on this, so it shouldn't be too much trouble to pay you guys back if the referals stay grey.

Archon810

18-11-2005 14:14:38

please make ur sig smaller, it takes up a whole screen.

aerosaaber

18-11-2005 17:45:45

timmywangy went green for me on freedesktoppc, no problem there.
He was straightup with me during our trade so I would expect he is doing what he can to make up for this.

GiftOrb

19-11-2005 12:11:15

[quote0fd6dac4c2]I have removed the holds from every account but the PSP account.

Sincerely,

Jake
[/quote0fd6dac4c2]

Although all the holds from my accounts have been removed (except psp) , all the corresponding credit for offers I did for each account has also disappeared. I PMed Jake back already about this, and hopefully I will get those back as well. If not, I will make these up over thanksgiving break.

So all my accounts are now up again except the psp freepay. I should show up as YELLOW DOT status instead of grey/red. (except psp)

legault, I will be doing your make up psp referal over thanksgiving break.

I will update again when I get a response.

killerman

19-11-2005 14:04:45

he is making up for it, good job timmy.

GiftOrb

22-11-2005 15:03:50

Update

[quotebf2037c40d]Those offers were never credited to those accounts in the first place.

Please wait until at least 15 days from the date of offer completion before inquiring about manual credit.

Sincerely,

Jake
[/quotebf2037c40d]

So apparently my offer was never credited in the first place... even though I'm 100% sure I went green before they put my account on hold. I am now requesting credit manually, so hopefully it'll work out.

Airkat

22-11-2005 15:08:45

good stuff timmy, hope it works

killerman

29-11-2005 12:03:59

he turned green again, all is well )

you can close this thread, he did his part