Earnbypoints – What’s the deal? Anyone getting any response

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26468

raymaphone

15-11-2005 11:56:08

I signed up for earnbypoints based on the positive initial response of members on this forum. I completed some offers and, after submitting a support request and being instructed to email my signup confirmation details, got credit pretty quickly.

So I completed some more offers like a week and a half ago. And now I can’t get a single response out of those people! I filed a support ticket, no response. I sent an email message on November 5, 10 days ago. No response. I tried IM, one guy told me he didn’t even work there anymore. The other guy , isomar, just doesn’t respond to IM.

I’ve tried repeatedly to contact these people and get no reply. (All I’m trying to do is get points for completed offers, so I can do more… I’m not even trying to claim a reward… so this doesn’t feel right…)

So, before I start making the wrong conclusions, I thought I would ask if anyone else is having any issues with the site?

Thanks.

----
I wanted to update this thread. Ismar just now paid out the points for my existing points. (There's still the issue of the missing credit, but at this point I'm going to let him work out his own server/script issues and not give myself an ulcer over this.)

kdollar

15-11-2005 14:36:57

yea i had a problem, i did quite a few offers, never got credit for one, i talked to the guy and he said that it usually takes 24 hrs before im credited, well its been almost a week and nothin yet

EBPIsMaR

15-11-2005 15:02:47

sorry man its just i see only those offers ever credited, i already told u in suppor ticket..

other then that, yeah we have some credit issues right now, but thats because of our script, not because of the report, i can still open up report and see what credit you got, and thats the only credit i see...

goofygarber

15-11-2005 16:06:06

I'm credited with ~1300 points total (after a 500 point cashout), but there are a bunch that didn't ever report. Don't be too harsh, hes trying really hard to keep up and his script apparently has bugs in it.

kdollar

15-11-2005 17:20:24

im not bashin just informing )

raymaphone

15-11-2005 17:58:37

Yeah, that's all fine and good, but I never recieved the response to my support ticket. I filed two tickets (actually three).

#1 - After I completed a few offers. He responded to that and told me to email him confirmation emails. He credited me right away.

#2 - After I completed additional offers. No response

#3 - After I waited several days, and sent email, and got not response.

I'm going to email him my confirmation emails from the second group of offers again and I'll let the forum know if I get any response.

RocLaFamilia

16-11-2005 13:01:05

I have not had a problem with him i got credit within a couple days..

noobert

16-11-2005 19:06:36

Ever think emergencies happen and people have lives???? Just a thought.... I worked for himf or a while till i experienced a flood which i posted here a while back ago. Plus his car broke down and stuff. Give it time he is working on things, look at all the proof that has been posted . Look at trainn, sometimes not all offers will credit and things need to be worked out...

raymaphone

17-11-2005 02:31:30

[quote409f1f9782="noobert"]Ever think emergencies happen and people have lives???? Just a thought.... I worked for himf or a while till i experienced a flood which i posted here a while back ago. Plus his car broke down and stuff. Give it time he is working on things, look at all the proof that has been posted . Look at trainn, sometimes not all offers will credit and things need to be worked out...[/quote409f1f9782]

Of course they do. I'm trying to be nothing if not fair about this. I'm having issues, I've gotten no response to support tickets, email or IM for over 10 days.

If you completed a trade with someone and got no response to read PMs for that long, would you begin to wonder and look into the matter? Similar situation. I wanted to know if anyone else is having issues. Turns out, people are.

Again, I'm trying to be fair and understanding. See my post in the other thread. (I'm waiting for at least a promised cash out from him. Once I get that, I'll update this thread. He's still claiming I haven't completed offers which I sent documented proof for -- but at least now he's responding to email. And that's all I wanted, just a response.)