xXHasek99.....come on man

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26459

Sempuukyaku

15-11-2005 07:50:47

Yo, WHERE ARE YOU? You haven't been responding to my PMs and it's now been a month and 10 days since I've gone green for you and I still haven't gotten mine. This wouldn't be so bad if you'd have kept in contact with me and responded to my PMs. And don't try to act like you haven't ignored them either....I sent you a PM on November 5th asking what's up. On November 10th you were here

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=246112#246112

ONLINE, posting in this same scammers forum. I've really been cool to you and been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is beyond crazy. I've sent you 3 PMs since October 26th and have gotten no response or anything from you. It's time for action, Hasek. Either get me my green for dvdrecorders4free or I'll take a paypal instead. Somethin's gotta give.

Scudhawk007

15-11-2005 13:33:04

He took over a month to green for me too. He eventually did, but he doesn't like to keep in contact at all really, that really bugged the hell out of me.

[quote270b66e964="xXHasek99"]sorry guys, it's not my fault i gotta occasionally request manual credit. i just don't see the point in answering pm's that constantly tell me that i'm not green yet... o and as always i was busy w/school/work... i'm still not green for 2 pple but again they're in the process of giving me credit, it just takes a bunch of time, yall know how it is.[/quote270b66e964]

Sempuukyaku

15-11-2005 14:07:50

[quote186ea8e7b0="Scudhawk007"]He took over a month to green for me too. He eventually did, but he doesn't like to keep in contact at all really, that really bugged the hell out of me.

[quote186ea8e7b0="xXHasek99"]sorry guys, it's not my fault i gotta occasionally request manual credit. i just don't see the point in answering pm's that constantly tell me that i'm not green yet... o and as always i was busy w/school/work... i'm still not green for 2 pple but again they're in the process of giving me credit, it just takes a bunch of time, yall know how it is.[/quote186ea8e7b0][/quote186ea8e7b0]

I don't blame you.

I mean....some of these cats on here don't recognize that the people you are trading with here are your CUSTOMERS. You need to treat them as such and make sure they're being taken care of.

Sempuukyaku

16-11-2005 13:00:44

STILL have not gotten a green yet. I have no clue when that guy is gonna be back on here and he's not on AIM either. I had Hasek's back before but that shit's out of the window. I don't appreciate trading with people who aren't gonna keep me in the loop to what's goin on. Am I the only one that has an outstanding trade with Hasek right now?